City Girl~ ||Edward C.|| Bwwm

By i_dont_wike_it_14

*The title used to be 'A Change'* Diamond Williams is a rich 17 year old girl from California, who took the... More

Info 'Twilight'
Prologue
Forks high school
A/N 💖
Oh jesus.
He's back
Dr. Smexy- I mean, Cullen
A good ol' ass whoopin'
✨Magic✨
Field Trip!
It's✨La Push✨
Oh HELL nah!!
oh HELL nah!! (pt.2)
Oh HELL nah!! (pt.3.5)
I know what you are...
Q&A
Meeting the fam!
It's Okay...
A/N: Quick question...
Hickeys & Nomads
You can call me Matt...
A/N: hey guys...
A/N: yooo...
Mission: Save Camilla
A/N: y'all...😭
Mission: Save Camilla (pt.2)
Purrr, It's Prom💅🏾🔞
Cast: 'New Moon'
WAKANDA FOREVER!
A/N: What to do..
V E N O M
V E N O M - PT.2
Happy Birthday to Me..
A/N: im sorry i keep doing this😭

Hello Forks

12.4K 256 85
By i_dont_wike_it_14

(H E R O U T F I T^^)

(D i a m o n d 's P O V)

I have been driving for hours now. I've took naps, stopped at a couple gas stations occasionally, picked up snacks and drinks like: Doritos, M&M's,Root Beer,Skittles,Snapple, and whole bunch of other snacks. What? I love Me sum food!

Anyways, as I'm driving I decided to call Uncle Charlie to tell him I'm on my way.

*RING... RING... RI-*

"Hello?"

"Hey Unc!"

"Wait Diamond? Is that you?"

"Yea, why? don't you remember me?"

"Of course I remember you, you're my favorite niece."

"But I'm your only niece tho."

"You're still my favorite."

We laughed,

"But um, I called to tell you that I'm 'bout 30 minutes away from Forks, and i'll be there in a lil' bit."

"Oh yeah, your mother called and said you were coming, can't wait to see you but um....."

"What's wrong?"

"Bella's here, she got here a few days ago."

I rolled my eyes.

"Greaaat..." I say with a non- enthusiastic voice.

"I know-I know, why don't you guys get along?"

"To be honest,I dunno. But I'm on my way."

"Okay see ya."

"Ba- bye."

I ended call, and as if on cue the sign appeared into view.

Forks, Washington

I pass the sign and head to Uncle Charlie's first, cuz I don't want to see my house yet. Don't ask.

I make it to Charlie's house, and park next to a raggedy, orange truck. I get out of my expensive car and walk up the stairs to the front door.

I knock and wait a little bit, then it opens to reveal Uncle Charlie. I smiled and said, "Hey Uncle Char, how you been?" and we hugged.

"I'm good, we were just about to head the diner near here, would you like to join us?" he said, referring to him and Bella. "Oh, no I'm ok, I need to go unpack today anyways." I said, "Dad who's at the door?" we heard a voice call out. We look up the stairs to see Bella. This bitch...

She still looked as plain as ever, just like when we were kids. Same dull brown eyes, dull brown hair,. Also, has she been eating?? Like, she's one skipped meal away from malnourishment.

Bella stops at the bottom of the stairs to look at me, then she puts an annoyed look on her face, "Who brought the skank." she smirked, the FUCK? "Okay first of all, who's the skank? Cause the only skank I see you. Second of all, you need to wipe that ugly ass smirk off ya face before I wipe it off for you!" I sass back as I step closer and closer to her till I'm a few inches away from her face.

Her jaw dropped to the floor, "Dad are you seriously gonna let her talk to me like this!?" she yelled as she turned to her Dad, "Well... you kinda started it, Bella."

'haha period.' I thought as I smirked and did the "period" hand movement,
She dramatically whined, turned towards the stairs and stomped up them like a angry toddler.

'big baby.' I thought, childishly.

I sighed, "Sorry for my language." I said as I put my hand on my forehead. He sighed, "You get pass this time, and I'm sorry about her. I don't know what got in to her." He said looking up at the stairs, "Shii~ me eitha', but what I do know is: if she kept talkin' to me like that, she would've had a busted lip." I said. Uncle Char gave me a look.

"Diamond." He said in a warning tone, "I'm playin', I'm playin'..." I said and turn away, "kinda." I said under my breath but I knew he heard me.

"Really?" He gave me a deadpanned look and I laugh out loud, " Alright, I'm gonna go. I gotta unpack, and mentally prepare for school tomorrow." I inform as I head out the door, "Okay, do you need any.... help?" He asked as he gawked at my car, "No, it's okay. I'll just ask Jake."

I forgot to mention that I'm friends with Jacob Black, matter of fact , we've been friends for a minute. (metaphorically speaking) And when I moved, we still stayed in touch. It's gonna be nice seeing him again.

"Alright, well, stay safe." He said as I opened my car door, "I will." I promised and got into the car, started it, backed out of the drive way and drove off to Jake's house.

~⪼⪻~

(~s m a l l t i m e s k i p~)

Once I got there, I parked next their garage and walked up to the front porch. I knock on the door and a few seconds later the door opens reveal Jacob with his long black hair, and when he sees me his eyes widen. " D?" He says in shock. But before I could say anything , he tackles me in a hug.

"I missed you so much." He confessed, I smiled and hugged him back, "I missed you J." I said as we pulled away, we walked inside and talked for like 20-30 minutes, catching up. After, I ask if he wanted to help me move some boxes for me and he said yeah.

So we got up, went towards the door, of course he notified his Dad, Billy that he was going somewhere, once we were outside we go to the garage and he sees my car,

"Nice wheels." He says as he checks out my car, "Thanks, I got it for my birthday last year." I inform as I make my way to the drivers side and open the door while Jacob grabs his motorcycle.

~⪼⪻~

(tiiiimme skiiiiiiipp~)

When we make it there, I was SHOOK!

(A/N:imagine there's forest around it.)

"Daaaamn~." I mumbled as I pulled into the driveway of the two story house with Jake behind me. I exit car and gaze at my new house, "This is tight!" I exclaim and run to my front door excited to see the inside and heard Jake laugh behind me.

I grabbed the house keys from my bag (the one above^^) and unlocked the door, I open it and I'm met with a lit up hallway, I walk down the hallway nice living with a mother fuckin' PIANO!!

(A/N: pretend the piano is on the left side of the room.)

I literally jumped up and down, and ran to the piano played a few keys, then I remembered Jake and turned around to see Jacob in the kitchen which I didn't notice before.

(A/N: the kitchen is behind the living room.)

"Alright, I'm gonna bring your stuff inside." Jacob tells me as he starts walking out the kitchen, "Okay, thanks J." I say and as he was walking out the house I decided to explore. I go upstairs to find a hallway with a few doors on either side, but I found out that they were just five guest bedrooms, a broom closet, and two bathrooms. I finally made it to the master bedroom which is mine and open the door, and Y'ALL when I tell you there are LED lights!!

(A/N: you can ignore the girl or pretend it's Diamond.)

I grabbed the remote to the lights that was on the night stand and switched them to different colors like: pink, green, teal, purple(my favorite color), and.... red--'Oop~ lemme stop.' I thought and decided to keep it on purple. I turn to the left to see a door, I go towards the door and open it to find beautiful bathroom that also has LED lights.

"Oh wow." I gasped at bathroom, I went in front of the mirror to make sure I didn't look like a mess, then I left the bathroom and looked to my right and saw slide door, I slide the door open and see a walk-in closet!!!

I finally leave the bedroom to find Jake. I'm walking down stairs when I see Jacob bring the last box and my guitar case in ( yes a guitar), "Thanks J, I really appreciate it." I thank as I give him a hug and he hugs back, "Of course, anything for you." He said as we pull away and I smile.

~⪼⪻~

(✨tiny time skip✨~)

After Jake leaves I place a protection spell over the house, put everything away, with my magic, and quickly put some pajamas on, set my alarm for school tomorrow and went. to. bed. Cause a girl was tired.

periodt~

(A/N: OML this took so ef-ing long to finish! 1401 words!!)

(A/N edit: why did I make Diamond seem so ghetto??😭🤚🏾)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 11.3K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...
39.6K 1.5K 29
Seventeen-year-old Raven Thorne thought moving with her mother from her crowded hometown in California to a small, gloomy town in Washington called F...
1.6M 50.2K 87
***THIS STORY IS FOUR YEARS OLD; SO TROPES AND IDEAS MIGHT SEEM REPETITIVE FOR THE FANDOMS NOW*** Bambi Swan has always been 'different', branded cra...
354K 8.7K 40
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." - George Orwell Returning to Forks to live with her dad and sister Bella she did...