Sugar Daddy | Jikook

By minieDiminie

"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely... More

Chapter 1: Heart snatcher
Chapter 2: What...?
Chapter 3: The same different person
Chapter 4: The god damn contract
Chapter 5: It's just a job (M)
Chapter 6: Good boy (M)
Chapter 7: The one with the two souls
Chapter 8: The broken past
Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy
Chapter 10: Stalker
Chapter 11: Doll face (M)
Chapter 12: Once upon a killer (M)
Chapter 13: Crap. I'm in love
Chapter 14: Affection
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Court him (M)
Chapter 17: Ten kisses (M)
Chapter 18: You're a genius
Chapter 19: Uh oh
Chapter 20: Crazy for you
Chapter 21: Mine for good (M)
Chapter 22: S for Shower. Or? (M)
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 24: Surprise? Make it double!
Chapter 25: A family man
Chapter 26: Gasp (M)
Chapter 27: Warning! Danger Ahead
Chapter 28: Breaking news
Chapter 29: Sweet but psycho (M)
Chapter 30: True colours
Chapter 32: Yours (M)
Chapter 33: The calls of reality
Chapter 34: Two worlds
Chapter 35: Promise (M)
Chapter 36: Help me (M)
Chapter 37: Lost and found
Chapter 38: Welcome (End)
SEQUEL : THE HEIST

Chapter 31: Stranger danger

6.2K 309 24
By minieDiminie

“Damaged people with a twisted minds are dangerous. They know they can survive.”

•Third POV•

It has been two days since they're staying in Busan. And since then, Jimin and Jungkook would go to the Omega's parent's cafe; Magnate, to work there with Jimin's parents. Jungkook is working as a waiter, as Jimin just sits there at the cashier. Watching their daughter playing in her own world besides him, while the customers would come to him and smile to pay their meals. The customers are okay, except for one. This one person that has Jimin's eyes to keep observing on the Alpha's figure. But not because Jimin is interested in him...

But it's because due to the fact that the Omega thinks he had seen the Alpha before. And Jimin didn't like it one bit.

“What. The. Fuck.” Jimin sighs and groans in his head, when he always caught the Alpha staring at him- No. Not just staring, but he is...what? Trying to get his attention?

“Is he fucking dumb?” Jimin says to himself. But, as pissed off and annoying as he is, the Omega decides to masked his actions and expressions. Replacing it with an innocent, lovely Omega that makes even Jungkook himself fell straight into his dark hole. No pun intended.

“Hey.” The stranger approaches to him in front of the counter. Smiling his friendly smile with a hint of a hidden meanings behind it. Oh well. Two can play the game. Or...Three.

“H-Hi.” Jimin smiles sweetly at him. The Omega's dark brown eyes are glancing at his Alpha, who is serving people. Asking them what kind of food would they want to eat.

“Do you work here often?” The stranger says, as Jimin stares at his eyes. It's not full with a whole galaxy like Jungkook. It's just...Dark. and full of mystery.

“Uh...No. Me and my Alpha are working here just for temporary to help my parents.” Jimin answers.

“Oh. So you have an Alpha? I'm not surprised at all. You're very beautiful.” The stranger stares at him. Basically just eye fucking him, and Jimin is just letting that happen.

“T-thank you...I see that you come here very often. You must be very like the taste of the food that my parents made.”

“The food is okay. Especially if I have an Omega like you to stare at while eating.” The Alpha smirks. Handling Jimin the money, as Jimin feels his whole body goes hot because of all the praise that the stranger has given to him.

Yes. Jimin is really actually blushing in front of the mysterious Alpha. And yes. Jimin is not an idiot either. But he wants the Alpha. Wants him to die.

Jimin takes his money, and returns it with a coin. Putting it on the Alpha's hand. But, to his surprise, the Alpha suddenly makes a bold move, and hold into his soft hand.

“What's your name, Cutie?” The stranger is softly caressing his hand, as Jimin's brows furrows a bit.

“J-Jimin.”

The Alpha smiles. “Jimin...Such a beautiful name. I'm Soowon. It's nice to meet you.”

Jimin feels like he wants to puke at the way how the stranger says his name and caressing his hand. Soowon is... not bad, he guess. He looks older than him, and good looking too. But, there's just one problem.

Soowon is not Jungkook. And so, Jimin despise it strongly.

“It's nice to meet you, Soowon.” Jimin says, along with his seductive deadly innocent smile. The Alpha smiles at him back. Finally releasing his hand.

“Well, I have to go now. Will you be here tomorrow too? I want to meet you again.”

Jimin bite his lips. “Is he stupidly dumb, or...?” he thinks in his head.

“I'm not sure yet.” Jimin says, with a grin on his face.

“Well, I hope you're here tomorrow. See you again, Jimin.”

“Y-yeah...See you...” Jimin replies.

The Alpha smiles, and turns around. Making his way towards the exit. He is actually have been keeping his eyes on Jimin, since he and Jungkook just came in to Busan. He wants the Omega. Doesn't have a single care due to the fact that Jimin is already mated. He just couldn't care less.

But, a slight greediness can physically eat you alive.

After Soowon steps his foot out of the cafe, his hand is suddenly being held by Jungkook. Stopping him from his walk, as the two Alpha stares at each other. A clearly intense atmosphere surrounding the two psychos.

“What the fuck do you want from Jimin? He's already mated to me.” Jungkook growls lowly. Seeing the other Alpha in front of him smirking.

“I know. But Jimin is beautiful, don't you think? You're a lucky guy... Jeon Jungkook.”

“Tch.” A scoff comes out of Jungkook's mouth. Smiling sarcastically at him. “So you're already know my name, huh? I bet you have been watching us two since we're coming to Busan. No?”

Soowon is just silencing himself, as Jungkook pokes his tongue onto his cheek in jealousy. He saw the way the Alpha had touched his Omega's hand. Watching the way how Jimin grew embarrassed around the Alpha, and smiles at him. Yes, he is jealous. And he is mad at him for acting that way in front of another Alpha that isn't him.

Well, at this point, both of the Alpha wants Jimin for themselves. It's either whether they'll be loved, or die in the hands of the Devil. Fuck the Angels.

“Listen. I suggest for you to better stay away from my Omega and leave us alone if you don't want to die.” Jungkook strongly warns him. But Soowon doesn't seem to be scared at all.

“Really? But your Omega doesn't said otherwise, though. He wants to see me again. And IF Jimin wants me, then you don't have the right to control what he wants.”

“I am his fucking Alpha, if you have forgotten.” Jungkook growls.

“Still. Doesn't have the right to control him.”

“Says the one who rapes his victims, and decides to kill them afterwards.”

Jungkook smirks, when Soowon's eyes widens a little. Seem to be clearly effected by those words.

“Fuck off, before I call the fucking police.” Or murder you by myself. Either way would be fine. He says in his head.

And just like that, the Alpha glares at him. His eyes are flashing a quick red colour, as he walks away into the black Kia that Jungkook had saw earlier when they've arrived to Busan. The very same car who was following them.

“Fucking coward.” Jungkook rolls his eyes, after seeing the car driving away. Turning his body, and steps inside to meet with his Omega. Making sure to claim him once again.

•To be continued•

Jeonlous at its finest!😀😀 And lmao Soowon is just a random person that I pick. He's basically not your faves. Idk if there's an Idol who's name is Soowon. I don't like using other guy's name to be the bad one, yk?

And people seriously needs to stop editing this picture. They want to kill me, I swear😭😭

Sighs. They're so perfect for each other 🤠 (credits to @13jikook_, @Dear_M, and @Lights_9597 on twitter.)

Bye ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 20K 55
"I do want to mate you" Jungkook yelled. Jimin was not about to cower like he always did, he wasn't a baby, "If you really wanted to mate me, you wo...
2.5M 110K 124
What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkook Hope...? This story contains: •Strong...
146K 11.3K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...
206K 14.1K 49
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "You know he didn't even know that people cry when h...