You Belong To Me || ✔️

By slutt4yhu

-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best frien... More

preface
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
CHARACTERS
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
-50-

-22-

835 28 9
By slutt4yhu

Delilah PoV

I laugh so hard. Zac just told me he was a demon, I mean he must be joking. Those kinds of things are for books and movies, they can't be real.

I look back into Zac's eyes, and he looks ashamed.

"Prove it then," I say between laughs.

"Think of anything. A random word, a song, a person. I'll tell you word for word. "

I laugh and try to think about something.

Potato Chips.

"Potato chips," he states.

George Washington.

"George Washington"

There's no fucking way you are actually reading my mind.

"There's no fucking way you are reading my mind." He ends with a smile.

I'm horrified.

"Also," he adds, sitting up a little. He closes his eyes, and purple veins creep up his face toward his eyes, and he opens his eyes to reviel a maroon color.

I gasp and jump off the bed.

What the actual fuck! What did I get myself into?

Zac blinks again and the veins disappear and his gray eyes are back. He looks at my face, and then looks away.

"Please don't reject me," he looked down, clearly sad.

"W-what else can you do?" I ask him. I asked him to tell me, no matter how crazy it sounded, and this is the monumental definition of crazy.

He looked up and smiled. "Can we go somewhere? It's kind of really cool, and my kind like to brag about It alot!" He sounded enthusiastic.

"Y-yeah, sure," I smile, trying to remain calm.

Zac gets off of the bed and walks toward me. I flinch back a little, but remain still. He wraps me into a tight embrace, and I try to ignore the electricity running throughout my body. He lifts my chin and looks into my eyes, and he looks sad.

"Thank you. I know how scary this must be for you, and I'm sorry to spring it on you, especially after having such a bad day."

He looked down , seeming ashamed.

I took a deep breath and brought my hand up to his face.

"If we are mates, then I'll be by your side through everything." I gave him a reassuring smile.

If what he said was true, and I believe him, then I'll have to except this. That's probably why none of my past relationships ever worked, cuz Zac was my destiny.

I walk over to Tara's crib and pick her up, being careful not to wake her. I grab my car keys and I'm out the door.

__________________________________
Zac PoV

Right now, we are in Delilah's car, and I'm driving. I'm taking her to a little field, and I'm gonna show her my wings.

Not to brag, but my wings are pretty big, and the bigger the wings, the more powerful you will grow to be.

Delilah is looking out the window and staying silent. I try to read her thoughts, but they are completely silent.

Her pulse, on the other hand, was very loud.

I'm trying to think of something to say, but I can't come up with a topic.

I wonder what other things he can do...

I finally hear her thoughts coming through. I look at her through the corner of my eye, and she is looking forward now.

"So, what are some other skills you have?" She asked.

I was so greatfull she was seeming interested.

"Tell me about this mating bond," she added after a moment.

"Well, all demons have demon-hybrid mates. They're  basically a half demon-half human. So, you might be interested to know that you are half of a demon."

What the sweet fuck?

"When you finally find your mate, it's like a hole in your soul is filled, and you would do anything just to be next to them. That's why I can't stay away from you, I just want to be around you all of the time." I pause, trying to think of other things to say.

Does this mean he will always want me?

"Let me ask you, when you first saw me, what were your thoughts?" I asked her. I think I already know the answer, but I also just wanted to hear her voice.

"Well, um. Well actually, I felt like I had met you before, and you seemed so familiar. I just can't put my finger on why."

"Have you ever been visited by a shadow man in a dream?" I asked.

Oh my God, the eyes from my dream.

She nodded.

"You were dreaming about me baby, " I say cockily. I give her a wink.

"Anyways. Your mate is always supposed to be there for you, and after the mating process, both of us will become extremely powerful, and after we mark each other, you will turn into a full demon." I smile at her.

I could hear her heartbeat quickening, and she looked out the window again.

"We're almost there," I reassure her.
______________

I pull into the little private drive of a field. Once I park, she looks at me warrily and smiles. She gets out the car, and takes a sleeping Tara out of her car seat. She walks to the front of the car, and I take her hand.

We walk in silence for about two minutes before the little clearing comes into view up ahead.

"I'll explain this to you after I show, but you might wanna sit down."

"W-what?" She asked, seeming frightened.

"Just trust me."

__________________________________
Delilah PoV

I sit down to the grass as Zac instructed, and I pull Tara close. If I'm being honest with myself, I am really frightened. He gives me a reassuring smile and removes his shirt

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

I nodded my head.

He took in a deep breath and smiled. He closed his eyes, and the purple veins snaked up his face again. I heard a loud cracking noise and Zac threw his head back. Suddenly a very large pair of black wings sprouted behind him and he started levitating before he landed on his feet again.

I held my hand over my mouth, suppressing a scream.

As scary as this was, I couldn't deny that he was beautiful.

"You see, the bigger the wings are, the more powerful of a ruler you will be." He smiled as he said this, and he extended his wings the their full length.

They were at least twenty feet across. They were black and seemed to be made of feathers. I laid Tara gently on the grass and started walking toward him.

His eyes were still red, and I brought my hand up to gently caress the purple veins.

"Can you fly?" I asked him.

He chucked and nodded. I walked behind him to study his wings some more. I put my hand to them, and they were as soft as silk.

"Y-your beautiful." I exclaim.

He turns and wraps me in an embrace, and he wraps his wings around the both of us.

"You can be honest with me. I'll give you time, if you want to be alone - -i can try. But we belong together Delilah. That's why were made, for each other."

I can't even think about not being around him. I felt this connection with him I've never experienced in my life. It's like needing oxygen to live, but Zac was my oxygen.

This must be why everytime I was away from him, I was unhappy. I thought I was being pathetic, but really, all of this was natural.

"The bond starts with the first hug. That's when we start craving each other's presence, and makes us want to always be together. The first kiss solidifies our bond, which is basically like us getting married to one another. When two mates kiss, then that's it, you can't reject one another, but you wouldn't want to anyways. And when you finally mate-er have sex, then that will tie our souls to each other."

As he explains all of this, I'm just thinking about how cool it was that I was destined to be with someone, and how it was even cooler that one day I would be a demon. At first, I was scared, but not an ounce of fear was left in my body.

"When do you mark each other? How do you do it?" I ask him.

He smiles and his wings open, his eyes roll in the back of his head, and his gray and green eyes come back to life. The purple veins dissapate under his skin. Hi wings vanish , and he reaches to the ground to pick up his shirt. He holds my hand and walks us over to where Tara is sleeping peacefully on the grass. He sits down and pulls me to his lap.

"We mark each other when we mate. And what we do is we put our fangs into each other's neck," as he said this, he delicately placed a kiss at the side of my neck. I instantly start breathing heavy. He smiles against my skin and continues to kiss it.

"It will appear as a little hickey at first, but then it will look like a birth mark. Humans won't understand it, but every demon you come across will see it, and they will smell my sent and know that you belong to me." He gently bites the inside of my neck, and I gasp. He laughs quietly. I sigh in pleasure, and lean my head against his and close my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 760 29
Delilah Morello has worked in prostitution ever since she was eighteen and got kicked out of her parents house for coming out as bisexual. She's twen...
2M 39.7K 89
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 #𝟭 He brought his other hand in between my legs moving himself against me more, as he was holding me in pl...
311K 3K 22
I started to struggle to get up from his lap, but he tightens his grip around my waist. "if you struggle again, i will tie your hands with a fucking...
268K 7.2K 36
Meet Sierra Rose, a twenty year old kind soul. After being kicked out of her mom's house, she moves in with her current boyfriend of six months, only...