The Goddess of Emotion

By bffbnj

This is a story about a young ladies journey into her true life as a Goddess. She goes through many trials t... More

The Goddess of Emotion Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Goddess of Emotion
Chapter 5 - Goddess of Emtion
Chapter 6- Goddess of Emotion
Chapter 7- GOE - Elder Ruebens entry.
Chapter 8 - A Mystery Date
Chapter 9- Goddess of Emotion
Chapter 10- The Journal
Chapter 11 - Shopping
Chapter 12 Turmoil
Chapter 13 - Awakening

Chapter 2

121 4 5
By bffbnj

                                                            Chapter 2

Almost 18 years later....

    Isadora sat in her room, preparing for this day.  It felt like hours had passed since she began her search.  Disgusted, she sat in front of her full-length mirror.  Trying on 20 different outfits, wanting to get the right one. It was a huge day for Isadora.  Her 18th birthday and everyone wanted to make a huge fuss about it!  She knew that it wasn't like any normal teenagers birthday by far but she really didn't care.  She really just wanted to go outside, play with her horses, and forget all together what today was.  But, Isadora knew that her father and Tess would never allow that to happen.  So she sighed and figured what she was wearing was just going to have to be good enough.

    She wore an elegant gown in the color burgundy that matched her long wavy hair.  It lay tightly against her small waist and voluptuous breasts, revealing just a tiny bit of cleavage.  It was glamorous and sexy, just enough to make a grown man's head turn.  At her waist, it began to pull in tightly, fitting snugly around her curvaceous rear, only loosening as it fanned towards the floor. Isadora had done her hair half up and down, leaving long strands curled slightly around her face and neck.

    She took one last look in the mirror, running her dainty hands down the front of it.  Well I guess this is going to have to be good enough.  She was thinking, when she heard a knock on her door. Grabbing her satin gloves off her bed as she passed, she went to answer the door.

    " Coming" Isadora yelled as she walked towards her door. She only opened it a peak to see who it was.

    "Issy dear, we must hurry.  You have many people here to see you on this glorious day.  It is your day of womanhood."  Rafie yelled just as she finished opening the door.  Gasping, he began to get lightheaded.  She looked ravishing.  Isadora looked a lot like her mother Sadie, with her caramel skin tone and shinny hair.  She was completely stunning and her beauty was beyond any words.  Raffie never thought there would be a woman any more beautiful than his wife and Xarina, Isadora's Godmother.  But, here she stood before him, sheer perfection.  He was so proud of her, but saddened, because he knew what was to become of this day.  " Ohh Issy , you look so very beautiful."  Hiding his sadness, he spoke on.  "Now let's go below to your guests' .shall we? "  He reached over and gave Isadora his arm.  She wrapped her hand around his arm and nodded.  Pushing his grief aside, he patted her hand and led them on.

    Isadora could hear the people's voices; they got louder as they approached the ball room portal.  She was even able to make out some of what the strangers were thinking.  She dreaded being close to so many people.  Most people were unable to shield their emotions or thoughts from her.  She giggled to herself.  Some were thinking she was going to be ugly and look like a witch.  Others thought she was going to be a snobby rich girl, some were just curious, and wanted to see what all the commotion was.  The Elders, Sadie could not read and she was very grateful of that. She had enough peoples thoughts in her head without theirs too. They finished climbing down the stairs, all voices stopped as she stood in front of the portal.  Everyone was completely silent and fully aware she was close. Well, all except the humans.

    "Are you ready for this Issy,"  Rafie asked her.  The true question was, was he ready for this?  However, at this point it was out of his hands.

   With a deep breath she replied, "Father I will never be ready for this, but I have no choice, so let's just get this over with ok?"  With a glance, she nodded him forward.

    As they walked through the portal, she could hear the people gasp.  The emotions and feelings were running wildly amongst all of them. She felts them all come screaming at her. It was almost unbearable.  Holding her breath, she counted to 20 as the Elders had taught her. It was an exercise to help her control it all.  Otherwise, she was sure to faint.  They both held their heads up high as he introduced her.

   "Ladies and Gentlemen, Kings and Queens, Gods and Goddesses, may I present to you my beautiful daughter Isadora Alexandros, Moon child of Emotion and lover of all. "  Reaching over, kissing the top of her gloved hand, he left her side so that she could curtsy and present herself correctly.

" Thank you all for coming today.  I know how very important today is for me and for all of you.  I have much to learn but I want each and every one of you to believe, that I will do whatever it takes to make all of you proud of me.  I am very anxious to get to know all of you.  So please, do not hesitate to talk to me and say hello at any point."  Gracefully, Isadora stepped forward to start to greet each of them.

    Isadora greeted people one by one.  She danced with several of the younger gentlemen from other nations.  Their names seemed to run together and she honestly couldn't remember any of them of the top of her head.  When she noticed a gentlemen that had just walked through the ballroom portal.  He was exquisite.  Coal black hair with the most piercing emerald eyes she had ever seen.  He had a dark aura about himself, it made him both mysterious and extremely attractive.  Thankfully, he had yet to notice her.  This gave her a chance to study him from a distance.  He had many chums at the ball.  They laughed and drank wine.  She noticed that one of his friends had pointed her out.  She looked away just as he had realized they were pointing at her. She really hoped he hadn't seen her staring at him. Panicking, she turned to grab a class of wine.  Oh, how embarrassing!  She felt her face begin to get warm and she tried to act as if she was talking to the old woman next to her.

Oh no, what that his footsteps coming?  She heard steps as they began to get closer to her. She peaked out the corner of her eye, Crap! It was him and he was right next to her.

"Excuse me, Miss Isadora? " he asked, bowing as she turned to face him.

She slowly turned back towards him acting surprised at his approach. "Why yes sir, I am Miss Isadora .I don't believe we have met. " As she extended her hand, he softly placed a kiss upon the top of it and he bowed to her.

"That is correct . I must apologize for my tardiness.  My name is Shayde  ,God of Night and brightness of Day . Something very important came up and I was not able to come any sooner. Surely my tardiness is a shame when I could of spent so much more time speaking with a young woman as beautiful as you are. " He stated bending down to place an additional kiss on her hand, lingering a little longer to show his interest.

Blushing she giggled . "Sir, you are far too kind but thank you none the less.  I do appreciate your lovely words. " She was at a loss for words and really didn't know what else to say to him . So she just sipped her wine and stared at him as he rambled on.  She really did not care about any of it.  A few minutes into the conversation, he asked if she cared to dance.  Finally, she thought. 

"Would you care to dance Miss Isadora ?" Shayde asked flirtatiously, giving her his incredible smile.

"Well I would love to dance.  However, only if you do me this one favor.  I have to ask that you reframe from calling me Miss please.  Isadora is just fine, " smiling she grabbed his arm as he lead the way.

"Isadora it is then, " he stated as he spun her around .  He made her loose her balance and hold on tightly.  She came back around, slamming into his chest.  She started to apologize when she looked up he was smiling from ear to ear. "I am so sorry."  But when she looked into his eyes there she saw a glimmer of mischief.  That is when she realized, she had landed exactly where he wanted her.  She was right up next to him. Her hands lay on top of his chest.  She was so close she could feel his breath upon her forehead.  Gasping, she started to pull away.  He felt her surprise and began to move her around to the rhythm of the music. 

    Oh, he is amazing.  If a man could be beautiful, he was it.  I really need to find out more about this one, she thought. This was definitely one of those times that she was wishing she could read the other God's thoughts.  I'd really like to know what is going on in that little head of his.  His strength radiated from him as he twisted and spun her around the dance floor.  I could get lost in his arms forever if he let me.  Reaching back into reality, she knew she had much to prepare for. There was no room to start thinking such silly things like that.  But for now, she was just going to enjoy. They danced and danced and danced.  It felt like they had danced for an hour straight.  When the music came to a halt and started to play a very soft melody, allowing them to slow their pace and embrace each other.

    "You are quite the dancer Shayde.  I do believe I have lost my breath"   With a look of pure innocence, she glanced toward the floor in shyness as he pulled her in tighter against him.

    "Oh I am terribly sorry Isadora.  Then perhaps, it is good they slowed the music down after all."Just when she thought, she was too close already he drew her in closer, allowing their bodies to intertwine as one.

    Suddenly, she could feel her breasts rubbing softy across his chest.  Each sway and move was amplified, making her completely aware of the desire that had been hidden her whole life.  The gowns material was really thin and her heart was pounding hard within her chest.  They dance continued and they moved in complete unison, flowing as graceful as water when it flows down a waterfall.  Her nipples had begun to harden.  Startled and puzzled by all this, she began to feel things she knew that she probably should not be feeling.  The material, heat, and friction of their bodies was arousing her.  Her own body began to seem foreign to her.  She had read how a man could make your body react but this was beyond anything she had ever imagined.

    All of the other guests had stopped to watch.  The beauty of both of them together was breathtaking to everyone.  Little did the crowd know, she was aroused and excited by this stranger.  Her heart was racing and moisture had begun to moisten her lace panties.  Her cheeks began to turn a shade of rosy red and her breath began to speed up.  It was as if they were the only ones in the universe.  However, to the crowd they were a beautiful couple who were dancing perfectly together, with complete beauty and grace. They looked so exquisite that everyone else had stopped dancing to get a better view.

   Shayde stared at Isadora as he swung her softly across the dance floor, weaving between all the other couples.  Being a man of much more experience, he knew that her desire was going to be difficult for her to contain.  This was one of his many powers that even he had problems controlling at times.  Hearing her breath speed up and feeling the hardness of her nipples through his shirt was enough to drive him crazy. However, he knew that he had to be the gentleman in this picture and wheel her off the dance floor out onto a balcony. That was she would have time to contain herself if she was able to. The hardest part now was if he was going to be able to contain his own sexual desire and energy.  He was so aroused that he was throbbing with discomfort. His own sexual tension was causing his sexual aura to put off even more of his desirable scent. Gritting his teeth he thought, this is not good.

  The music had stopped, startled and confused Isadora had no idea where she was. Trying to regain her composure, she pulled away.  Looking around she realized where they were. " Oh dear, how did we get on the balcony? " Looking down she crossed her arms over her chest. The last thing she wanted was Shayde or anyone else to see the hardness of her nipples that were pressing against her dress. 

   Trying to sound as gentleman like as he could , Shayde replied " I figured this was a beautiful view and you may enjoy it. " Grabbing a chair, he placed it next to her , signaling for her to sit down. He knew he had to sit down before she realized the huge bulge in his pants.  He sat down next to her and waited as she began to catch her breath.  She is such a beauty.  Her little cheeks were still flushed.  Her hair was in a bit of disarray from all the dancing.  Just when he was about to move in to give her a kiss her father appeared around the corner.

"Excuse me . What are you two doing out here? " Suspiciously he walked to Isadora's side.

"We were just trying to catch some fresh air after those long spouts of dancing. "   I wonder if he has noticed my discomfort and embarrassment.

     Was he about to kiss me?  No, I must have been imagining that!  She was having a hard time focusing on what was coming out of her father's mouth. But she thought he said something about being rude to the other guests and that she needed come back inside.  Trying to snap back to reality she shook her head.  "OK Daddy, I will be in there in one moment.  Just let me catch my breath a moment longer." 

    " Ok Isadora , but don't be too long."  the irritation was apparent by the tone of his voice.  " This is your party and all these people have came to see you. "  Frustrated, Raffie turned to walk away.  Was that man about to kiss my baby?  I don't know if I am ready for this.

    Once she knew her father was far enough away she took a deep breath.  "Sorry about that.  He is just really protective of me. "  Issy looked up to find Shayde just staring at her.  Blushing she ran her hand across her gown, smoothing it upon her lap.

    "It is fine; he should be protective of you.  You are so beautiful that any man would be honored to have just one moment of your time.  Nevertheless, I am being selfish and keeping you all to myself.  Of course , not that I mind or anything but it is rude of me to take so much of your time. "  He stood up and gave a polite bow. " May I escort you back into the ballroom? "

    " That would be wonderful." She reached her hand out for him to take, placing it upon his arm and they strolled back inside.  Upon reaching the ballroom, he did a polite bow, kissed the top of her hand, and left her to attend her other guests.

    The rest of the evening, Issy looked for him but could not seem to locate where he was at all.  Damn it, she thought.  The only interesting person here and her father had to insist she be more social to her other guests. Now, she had no idea where he was or if she would ever see him again.  She really wanted to see him again.  Just the thought of him took her breath away.  Her body seemed to react in unfamiliar ways at the thought of him. Closing her eyes, she could see his beautiful mysterious grey eyes staring back at her. His black hair and pale ivory skin added to the mystery of Shayde.  He had the word sexy imprinted all over his body.  She checked the clock, it was after 1 am, and most of the guests had already left.  There were only a few stragglers that hadn't left to go home yet.  She wished they would hurry up, here feet were aching, and she wanted to go back to her house and sleep in her comfy bed.  She walked over to the table where her father and Goddess Sonrae were chatting. She pulled up a chair and sat next to her father, laying her head upon his shoulder.

    "Daddy, can we go home yet?" yawning as she spoke to him.

    Raffie reached around and put his arm around her shoulders.  "The final guests appear to be leaving now dear.  Why don't you bid them farewell, as I finish this conversation with Goddess Sonrae?"

    With the little bit of energy she had left, she stood up and walked over to the final guests. Thanking them for coming and wished them a safe trip home.  They emerged through the portal and were gone.  Just when Isadora turned around to head back to the table where her father was she noticed he looked angry.  What could the Goddess possibly be saying that would anger her laid-back father?  Just as she approached, they halted the conversation. It was apparent they didn't want her to know what they were arguing about. However, at this point she was too tired for it to even matter.  She grabbed her father's hand and dragged him back through the portal to their home.

Im currently working on Chapter 3. I will post it as soon as Im done. I wonder what adventures Issy has in store for her!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 15
Celeste Orelle followed through with a plan she knew was a terrible idea, and of course, she and her closest friends don't get out of it unscathed. A...
163 13 38
Hood is a dragon that has hidden her identity for many years. Now that she has been discovered, she must set out to become an adventurer. What secret...
4.9K 693 26
The girl who fell in love with her crush. *Love is powerful and Feelings can Change when you Notice it! * This love story is completed. ...ENJOY...
202 17 30
A girl gets dragged into a fantastic world filled with dragons, mermaids and lot of dangers in which she doesn't know, holds a privileged position. T...