𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒙 𝑶𝑪 (𝒃𝒖𝒏�...

Jade76566

A boy named Oliver moved to California at 18 looking to start over in life. What will happen when he meets a... Еще

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/n
Chapter 13

A/n

3.4K 58 10
Jade76566

HELLO EVERYONE, I just wanted to say thank you for 10k reads I'm so grateful for all of you guys you all make me so happy. Like I'm actually crying right now.

I'm so lucky that I'm able to do this and make people hopefully happy while reading this book. Like idk if you guys know how thankful I am to all of you. You guys make me so happy. I love reading your comments and literally wheezing to them, and I just want each and everyone of you guys to know that I love you sooo much so,THANK YOU.

Also EboiRichie thanks for talking to me 😂 I'm very lonely.

(Btw I'm probably going to keep corpses name as corpse)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Green Rose bxb Turbo K

Подростковая литература

8K 312 18
Oliver Smith. A typical teenage boy with a strict father stuck in tradition. Sam Williams. The town "bad guy" or so they think. Sticking with his sm...
A Mouth Full of Blood. Sianagh

Про вампиров

4.3M 224K 98
(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to be. He is kind, helpful and works hard...
12K 884 26
*COMPLETED* Have you ever seen a ghost? A faint memory of someone you once knew but now forgotten. That's exactly what happened to Rose when she move...
Not Us, Not Ever JadeSAlblood

Любовные романы

438 12 15
~Boy x Boy~ Oliver lives in a part of the world where gay isn't okay. One day, he lets go of his fears and shows his love for someone in particular. ...