Bury The Light (Male Faunus!V...

By Elyion22

(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here! More

Bio
Prologue
The Shining Beacon
The First Step
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
The Stray
Best Day Ever
A Grimm Past
Painting The Town Red
Extracurricular
Dance Dance Infiltration
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
Never Miss A Beat
Fall
PvP
Heroes and Monsters
End of The Beginning
Bio Update + Costume Changes
Forsakened, I Am Awakened
The Grimm's Cry
The Next Step
Remembrance
Tipping Point
Punished
Kuroyuri
No Safe Haven
Welcome To Haven
Dread In The Air
Lighting The Fire
Known By Its Song
A Deal
The More The Merrier
Downfall
Haven's Fate
Special Chapter #1: Happy Birthday!
Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise
The Tears Inside Me Calm Me Down
Epilogue
New Book Teaser

Bury The Light

3.8K 48 132
By Elyion22

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 36

A few days later.....

Soon, (Y/N), Dante, Adam, NPR, RWBY, Qrow and Ozpin are now in a Bullhead with Adam piloting it.

(Y/N):"How much further?"

Adam:"Not sure. But I think we're getting close."

(Y/N) nods and heads to his teammates who were sitting down. He sat down next to Pyrrha who later leans on his shoulder and held his hand. (Y/N) smiled and held hers. Pyrrha then wraps her arm around his arm tightly and (Y/N) looks at her.

(Y/N):"Are you scared?"

Pyrrha:Y-Yes..It's just that..I don't want to lose you after this."

(Y/N) kisses her forehead.

(Y/N):"Don't worry. I'll be fine."

Pyrrha nods and hugs his arm tightly.

Pyrrha:"And Jaune...."

(Y/N):"We'll find a way to bring him back. I promise."

She nods again and buries her face on his shoulder. Dante was leaning on the wall and Yang sits beside him.

Yang:"Hey."

Dante:"Hey."

Yang:"You okay?"

Dante:"Mhm. You?"

Yang:"Nervous, I guess."

She then leaned on him and Dante wraps his arm around her waist.

Yang:"Dante?"

Dante:"Yeah?"

Yang holds his hand tightly as Dante looks at her.

Yang:"In case if anything happens...I just want you to know that..."

Dante then puts his finger on her lips.

Dante:"It's okay. I love you too."

She smiled and the two share a kiss before pulling away afterwards. Weiss was looking down, thinking of something as Ruby went to her.

Ruby:"Is there something wrong?"

Weiss:"It's..Jaune. I just can't believe he came back as a Grimm. After seeing him like that..I knew I shouldn't have turned him down when he asked me out. Honestly, he is..quite adorable and somewhat funny. I just hope that..we'll bring him back. And when we do, I'll make it up to him."

Ruby:"We will, Weiss."

Weiss smiled as Ozpin stood up.

Ozpin:"I have a few words to say before we depart...."

They all turn their attention to him.

Ozpin:"I know that I have not been exactly a good Headmaster to all of you but...it warms my heart to see how much all of you have grown and I am happy that I am able to fight alongside you. We have gone through so much and...it has been truly an honor to have all of you by my side."

His students smiled at him and Ozpin smiled back. Soon, Adam turns to them and spoke up.

Adam:"We're here."

They all look out the window to see that they have arrived at the Land of Darkness.

(Y/N):"The Land of Darkness. I never knew it would be this foreboding. Search for place to land."

Adam nods and soon after, they found a spot to land and stepped out of the Bullhead. (Y/N), Dante, Adam, NPR, RWBY, Qrow and Ozpin walked around to see scattered human bones and a few bubbles.

Nora:"Ewwww."

Ruby:"This place is...creepy."

Qrow:"Keep your eyes out for Grimm. They could be anywhere."

They kept walking for a while until they pause for a while to see Salem's castle looming over the land.

Dante:"Well, guess that's the place."

(Y/N):"Salem's there. I can sense her. This won't be easy. Are you all ready?"

Adam:"Ready as always, brother."

Pyrrha:"We've got your back."

NPR, RWBY, Qrow and Ozpin ready their weapons as (Y/N), Dante and Adam smiled at them.

(Y/N):"Let's settle this then."

They continued walking down the Land of Darkness. After a few minutes of walking through the barren wasteland, (Y/N) raises his hand, indicating for them to stop. He looks around as his brothers, NPR, RWBY, Qrow and Ozpin ready their weapons. It was silent for a while and (Y/N) sighed and gestured them to continued forward.

Just as they did so, a Fury came up behind Ozpin and they all turned to see it.

Qrow:"Oz!'

Ozpin turns around and manages to block the attack sent by the Fury but it was strong enough to send it back. (Y/N) quickly teleports at the Grimm and decapitates it. Then, a giant Wyvern rises into the air and roars loudly.

They all ready their weapons and the Wyvern notices them. It roars loudly again and (Y/N) quickly gets to his Grimm Trigger to rocket towards the Wyvern. Then, a few Beowolves and Riots start surrounding Dante, Adam, NPR, RWBY, Qrow and Ozpin.

Dante:"Gunslinger!"

Dante then takes out Ebony and Ivory as they start slaying the Grimm Creatures. Meanwhile, (Y/N) takes out Yamto as the Wyvern flew towards him. He then sent a couple of strikes at the Grimm which causes it to roar in pain before equipping Force Edge.

(Y/N):"Here goes..."

(Y/N) unleashes a powerful Deep Stinger which causes the Wyvern to roar in pain even louder. He then equips Yamato again to slice the Wyvern in half. The Wyvern's separated body and (Y/N) flies back down to the ground as he reverts back to his normal-self and the Grimm's split body disintegrates behind him.

He walks towards his friends to see disintegrating bodies of Beowolves and Riots.

Dante:"This is bad. We need to get past their defenses quickly!"

???:"OOOOOZPINNNN!!!!!"

They looked up and soon jumped away as Hazel smashes the ground. He looks up and growls as he sees the group. Then, Tyrian jumps in the fight, laughing followed by Watts.

Tyrian:"Oooh, lookie here! The kids have arrived!"

Dante:"Not him again."

Then, Jaune/Grigio jumps in as well and summons an army of Grimm Knights. Weiss looks at him and grips on Myrtenaster. Salem's Faction and the Grimm Knights surround the group as they ready their weapons.

Ozpin:"You three go to Salem. We'll handle things from here."

(Y/N), Dante and Adam nod in reply.

(Y/N):"Good luck to you all."

Pyrrha nods as they begin to run away.

Dante:"Adios, guys. Good luck."

(Y/N), Dante and Adam then ran away as NPR, RWBY, Qrow and Ozpin face Hazel, Tyrian, Watts, Jaune/Grgio and the Grimm Knights. Hazel then grabs a pair of Dusts and stabs them into his arms an he and Jaune/Grigio roars loudly before the two groups charged at each other and begun their battle. (Y/N), Dante, and Adam ran through their way to the wasteland until their path is blocked by a three-headed Grimm creature. It roars loudly and soon speaks up.

Head 1:"Leave at once!"

Head 2:"Only the Queen may go further down this land!"

Head 3:"You shall not pass!"

(Y/N):"Blast it. This is wasting our time!"

Dante:"Don't worry. You two go on ahead. I'll catch up."

(Y/N):"Okay. See you, Dante."

Adam:"Good luck."

(Y/N) and Adam continued running their way to Salem as Dante faces the three-headed Grimm creature. It roars loudly at him and Dante chuckled.

Dante:"Wohohoho! Easy there, fella. Hey...I remember a stinky little pooch just like you."

As he said that, the creature then growls loudly.

Head 1:"You insult me, Dante Taurus?!"

Dante chuckled and begins to taunt the three-headed Grimm creature.

Dante:"Looks like my mother's got you on a pretty short leash. Come on, little puppy! I'll take you out for a walk, c'mon! Let's go!"

Head 2:"You have fought our kin in the past..."

Head 3:"But I am king of the Cerberus tribe!"

Head 1:"They were weak! But WE will feast on your flesh! And gnaw on your bones!"

The creature roars loudly as Dante gets ready to fight.

Dante:"I see. So you're the strongest in the litter. Looks like we're gonna need a bigger leash. Come on!"

The King Cerberus roars as it then sent a fiery shockwave at him but Dante manages to dodge it, smirking as he then takes out Rebellion. Meanwhile, (Y/N) and Adam continued running until their path is blocked by a large humanoid beast with horns and four red eyes on his head and a stomach covered with many yellow eyes.

???:"Sons of Salem!"

(Y/N) sighs again and Adam step forward.

Adam:"This one is mine. Go to our mother. I'll meet you up ahead."

(Y/N):"Be careful."

(Y/N) then continues running down his path.

Adam:"You too."

Adam then takes out Wilt as he approaches the Goliath. The towering Grimm approaches him as well and sniffed.

Goliath:"Hmmm...your blood...is a very precious sacrifice. Eating you would do me no good. I must have every last drop...to rule the Land of Darkness...as king!"

Goliath then slams his fist to he ground but Adam manages to dodge his attack.

Adam:"King? You? I doubt it. You're just like any stinkin' Grimm I have ever encountered. No offence."

The Grimm then growls at him.

Goliath:"Adam Taurus....do you know who I am? I shall show you the wrath...of the mighty Goliath!!!"

Goliath swung his arms again but Adam dodges his every attack. Suddenly, his belly-mouth started to make erupting noises as Adam turns his attention to him.

Adam:"Is someone already hungry?"

Then, Goliath shoots out a giant fireball at him but Adam rolls out of the way to dodge it.

Adam:"Well then, consider this your last meal."

Goliath roars loudly at him and prepares to fight Adam.

Goliath:"You will be sorry!"

Adam:"Maybe I will. Sorry I'm about to kill you!"

Adam charges at Goliath and the two begin their fight. Meanwhile, (Y/N) continued his way until he stops as he sees his mother, Salem, standing before a tree with a single strange fruit.

(Y/N):"Mother.."

Salem then turns to (Y/N) and smiled.

Salem:"My son...it has been a while. I must admit, you have made me proud. You and your brothers showed the world what the power of my blood can I do. Sure, you may have slain every Grimm in your way, but..showing what you can do is enough to make me even more proud of you, my son. You see, (Y/N), I do not wish to destroy the entire world. I sought to create a world with stronger human beings but there is no such thing. Humans are nothing but weak, stubborn, pathetic and feeble-minded creatures. But with my power, you..we can build a world with no one will oppose us. And together, we will become the most powerful beings in the entire universe. Join me, (Y/N) and we will make a better world."

(Y/N) scowls at her as he tightens his grip on Yamato and looks up to her with glowing red eyes.

(Y/N):"Why my father?"

Salem:"That useless being? If you want to, I can bring him back. We may have a wonderful family reunion together."

(Y/N) grits his teeth and unsheathes Yamato.

(Y/N):"SILENCE!"

Salem looks at her son before turning to the tree.

Salem:"I figured you might say that. How disappointing."

She looks up to grab the fruit from the tree.

Salem:"I have been saving this for the last. This fruit is the key to eternal power. It's all I ever wanted. And now, I will have..everything!"

She then ate the fruit. As she finished eating it, her body started to twitch. Horns started to grow on her head and wings started to grow behind her back. The right wing had feathers while the left wing had a Grimm-like appearance.

(Y/N):"No mother. You don't have everything. That last shred of humanity, you still had? You just lost it."

Salem turns around and faces (Y/N) with glowing red eyes. She chuckled lightly as she began to approach him.

Salem:"Those are nothing but the pitiful cries of those without strength. Come to me, my son. I shall enlighten you..."

Then, she her eyes started lighting up with long trails of blue and orange fires, indicating that she has gained the powers of the Fall and Spring Maidens after the deaths of Cinder and Emerald.

Salem:"(Y/N)!"

(Y/N) got to his stance as his mother conjures an ice blade and a flaming sword. Then, they charged at each other and the two began their fight. Pyrrha began clashing with Jaune/Grigio until the corrupted former leader of Team JNPR and (Y/N) caught her hand as she slashed down. He then slams her on the ground over and over again before throwing her off. She got up and Jaune/Grigio started unleashing a few sets of blasts at her but Pyrrha manages to block the blasts with her shield.

Jaune/Grigio then charges at her and slashed down but his Zweihander locked weapons with Weiss' Arma Gigas summon's sword and it kicks her off.

Weiss:"You go help the others. I'll deal with him."

Pyrrha nods and rushes over to help the others. Weiss then turns her attention to Jaune/Grigio.

Weiss:"Hang in there a little longer, Jaune."

Her Arma Gigas summon readies its sword as Jaune/Grigio growls lowly and takes out his Zweihander before charging at each other and the two clash their weapons.

Meanwhile, Ozpin dodges every punch laid by Hazel. He kept dodging until he Hazel left an opening, giving him the chance to land multiple strikes at his chest using his cane. Ozpin lands another strike but Hazel blocks it and sends him to a wall with a punch. The Headmaster of Beacon grunts as he hits the wall and Hazel slowly walks up to him. Ozpin then gets up only to see Hazel raising his fist in the air.

Hazel:"NOW, DIE!!!!"

Hazel brought his fist down only for it to meet Yang's fist. She looks up to him and sends a flurry of powerful punches that sent Hazel back. He got up and growled loudly as Yang raises her fists and Ozpin readies his cane. Hazel then charges at the two of the, and they began their fight.

Tyrian laughs manically as he slashes down at Qrow who blocks his attacks. Qrow swings his scythe down at Tyrian, who jumps forward and stands on his hands to dodge it. Qrow pushes his scythe forward toward him, but Tyrian leaps into the air, flips over, lands on his feet and blocks another attack with his tail. He turns to face Qrow and leans back to dodge as Qrow swings his scythe upward at him.

Qrow:"Me and you have a score to settle."

Qrow continues swinging his scythe at Tyrian, who continually leans out of the way of each swing.

Tyrian:"Oh I agree."

Tyrian leaps over a couple more of Qrow's attacks and the two clash their weapons for a while until Tyrian gets shot in the shoulder by Ruby and Qrow kicks him off. The Scorpion Faunus then gets up and sees Qrow and Ruby readying their weapons. He laughs manically as he darts forward to fight the two.

Nora, Pyrrha and Blake fought a few Grimm Knights and Beowolves while Ren faces off Watts. The two dashes around the battlefield, firing bullets at each other until they changed tactics and started exchanging blows.

Ren sent a few slashes at him but Watts dodges his every attack until he catches his arm and disarms one of his sickles away from him before sending his knee straight to his gut multiple times before throwing him off. He gets up but Watts was quick enough to fire at his sickle, disarming him. The former Atlesian scientist darts forward as he and Ren soon got into a fist fight.

The two exchanged punches until Ren manages to block a punch from Watts and punches his gut before uppercutting him and kicks him off. Ren darts forward to land another punch at him but Watts quickly dodges it and uses his revolver to stun him with a electric-filled Dust. REn grunts in pain as he gets on his knees.

Watts was about to knock him out but he hears a scream. He turns around only to get whacked away by Nora's hammer. Nora quickly darts to Ren who was getting up slowly while clutching his arm on his stomach.

Nora:"Are you okay?"

Ren:"Yeah. I'm fine. You?"

Nora nods as she helps him get up. They look over to see their friends fighting off Salem's forces and a flock of Grimms incoming to their direction.

Ren picks up his sickles as Nora readies her hammer and the two later dash forward to help them. Yang is then sent back and later exchanged blows with Hazel. The two clashed their fist and Yang headbutts Hazel before sending a flurry punch at his chest and Ozpin follows this up with a couple of slashes at him.

Hazel growls loudly and roars as he charges at Ozpin and Yang. Suddenly, something shoots Hazel from behind. He turns, growling but was later stunned by an a barrage of gun shots that were filled with lightning-filled Dust. Yang takes this chance to lift Hazel off the ground and breaks his back, causing him to grunt in pain and Yang sent him back to the ground.

She and Ozpin looks up to see a few Atlesian soldiers entering the battlefield, shooting the Grimms that went in their way. Ozpin's Scroll rung and he picked it up to hear a familiar voice.

Ironwood:"Hopefully, I wasn't late."

Ozpin:"You came just in time, James."

Qrow sends Tyrian back as Ruby charges up to him. He then looks up to see the Atlesian airships in the air.

Qrow:"Great. The cavalry has already arrived."

He then went back to fighting Tyrian. Meanwhile, Dante was still fighting the King Cerberus. The three-headed Grimm snaps its jaws over and over again but Dante manages to dodge them while slashing down using his twin Cavaliere before switching back to Rebellion.

Dante:"Huh. You're actually tougher than the rest of your breed."

Dante continued slashing at the heads using Rebellion before switching to Nevan and turns the guitar into a scythe as he continues slashing down at him. The King Cerberus roars loudly again as Dante changed Nevan back to a guitar and summons a massive horde of blood-thirsty bats to attack the three headed-Grimm creature.

Dante:"Let's rock!"

He then follows this up with a few successive high-energy lightning blasts sent to the King Cerberus before taking out Ebony and Ivory.

Dante:"Gunslinger!"

Dante jumps in the air and flips upside down to rain hundreds of bullets down upon the three-headed Creature before taking out his double Kalina Ann.

He then inserts Kalina Ann 2 in the original Kalina Ann, forming a cannon and fires it straight at the three heads, causing them to roar in pain.

Head 2:"Feel my thunder!"

Dante then lands on the ground as the King Cerberus later changed its element and sent an electrical shockwave.

Dante:"Trickster!"

Dante manages to dodge the shockwave and takes out Pandora, turning into a rocket launcher before firing at him. Meanwhile, Goliath kept swinging a few punches but Adam was too quick enough to slash down at his arms and legs.

Adam kept dodging all of his attacks until he manages to dash up behind and sent a relentless set of slashes. He then flips over him and manages to slash at his eye, causing to put his hand on it in pain.

Smirking, Adam once again sent another set of slashes and stabs his leg, causing the gigantic Grimm to roar out in pain. He pulled the blade away and started slashing the eyes on his chest. Goliath roars even louder as he weakly throws another punch at him but Adam dodges it again before landing on the ground.

Goliath:"H-How could a mere Half-Breed like you do this?"

Adam:"Says a mere Grimm. How about we wrap this up?"

Goliath:"Gladly."

Goliath beats its chest, roaring loudly as he and Adam continue their fight. Meanwhile, Weiss' Arma Gigas summon clashes its weapon with Jaune/Grigio, who swings his sword violently until he manages to break the Arma Gigas' weapon, shattering its sword to pieces before stabbing it through the chest. As he pulled his Zweihander away, Weiss went up behind him and creates a series of glyphs that surrounded him.

Jaune/Grigio looks at the glyphs surrounding her until Weiss leapt and begins ricocheting off each of the glyphs, slashing at him multiple times with great speed until Jaune/Grigio growls and as Weiss attacks him again, he manages to grab her face and slams her into the ground multiple times before throwing her off.

Weiss grunts as she sprawled to the ground roughly and later gets back up. She uses her glyph to rocket herself towards Jaune/Grigio and two sent powerful sword strikes at each other. The two clashed their weapon before eventually locking.

Weiss:"Jaune! It's me! Do you remember?"

Jaune/Grigo sends her back and slashed his Zweigander upwards, sending her mid-air before following up with a couple more slashes and slashes downwards to send her back on the ground. He charges at and sends a high speed lunge attack towards her. Weiss manages to block the attack using Myrtenaster but the attack was still strong enough to send her back.

As she is sent back, Weiss the uses her glyphs to hold Jaune/Grigio in place, giving her time to summon an Arma Gigas. Jaune/Grigio roars loudly as it then breaks free from the glyps and charges straight at Weiss however the Arma Gigas summon intervenes and slashes at Jaune/Grigo which damages his helmet, completely.

Now unmasked, Janue/Grigio roars loudly at her and Weiss darts forward to attack him. Jaune/Grigio does the same but then, as Weiss got closer, she drops her weapon and hugs him tightly. Soon, his growls were stopped as he looked down to see Weiss crying.

Weiss:"I'm so sorry for what I did. After I saw who you truly are, I realised that I shouldn't have rejected you like that. Please...come back. For all of us."

Jaune's/Grigio's red eyes soon stopped glowing and tears started rolling down from his cheeks as he looks at her and began speaking up.

Jaune:"W-Weiss?"

Weiss gasped and looks up to see Jaune looking down at her, tears still rolling from his cheeks. Tears started rolling down her cheeks even more as she smiled to see him. Jaune lightly blushed as he dropped his Zweihander and hugs her back. The two hugged each other before pulling away.

Weiss:"Jaune, I-"

Jaune smiled and caressed her cheek.

Jaune:"It's okay. I'm here now."

She smiled back and their attention is soon turned to the battlefield. NPR and Blake were slaying a few Grimm Knights and Ursais. They slew a few more until Jaune joins the fight and slashes five Grimm Knights at once. NPR widened their eyes in surprise as they see their leader once again.

NPR:"Jaune?!"

Jaune turns to his teammates and smiled.

Jaune:"Hey, guys."

More Grimm Knight came and Jaune turns his attention to them and uses his Zweihander to slay all of them at once as his teammates watch in awe.

Jaune:"C'mon, guys! Let's break their legs!"

Nora grins widely as she, Pyrrha and Ren ready their weapons. Jaune smiled at his teammates and Team JNPR charged at the incoming Grimm. Meanwhile, Dante slashes down at the King Cerberus using Rebellion before equipping his backplate to send a set of spikes at the heads.

Dante claps his hands and the spikes, which weakens the Grimm creature.

Dante:"Sword Master!"

Using this chance to strike, Dante immediately equips Rebellion and sent powerful slashes at the Hing Cerberus, making him roar in pain. It later gets up and roars loudly as it changed its element.

Head 1:"Your fresh will freeze!"

The King Cerberus sent an icy shockwave but Dante manages to dodge it.

Dante:"Oh, that's nice. Things were getting a little toasty here."

Head 1:"Then I'll freeze you down to your very soul!"

Dante:"Good luck with that. Trickster!"

It then slashes its claws at him but Dante was quick enough to dodge and he flash-equips Agni and Rudra. As the King Cerberus attacks agin, he immediately jumps in the air and sent multiple slashes at its head.

Dante:"Sword Master!"

Then, Dante does a powerful Sky Dance at the head before ending his combo with a roll. The King Cerberus roars in pain as Dante lands on the ground and twirls Agni and Rudra around to creates a heat vortex which burns all the three heads at once, making them roar loudly in pain.

Dante:"Gunslinger!"

Dante then takes out Artemis and shoots multiple laser beams above the King Cerberus.

Dante:"Spark it up!"

The laser beams soon rained down upon the Grimm Creature and Dante flash-equips Dr.Faust to spit a  high-velocity stream of Red Orbs at the enemy. He smirks before summoning  a swarm of colossal Red Orbs to slam down on the King Cerberus, defeating it in the process. The King Cerberus gives one last roar as it drops to the ground and its body later disintegrates.

Dante:"Rest in peace, little puppy. It's been a bash."

With the King Cerberus defeated, Dante then heads on his way to (Y/N). Meanwhile with Adam, Goliath swung his fists violently as he tried to hit his opponent but Adam was too quick to dodge his slow but heavy attacks. Adam smirks as he began slashing at its arm multiple times before moving to the legs and slashed at them.

Goliath roared in pain before sending a powerful shockwave that sent Adam back. He gets up as Goliath leapt in the air and smashes the ground but Adam manages to dodge out of the way before he started to send a relentless amount of slashes at the Grimm again.

He then backs away as the Grimm growls at him.

Goliath:"I must not be defeated.... in a place like this. I..must surpass Salem! And I will rule over Remnant."

Adam:"Keep your little dreams to yourself."

Goliath then roars loudly and grabs a few boulders before using the giant maw on his stomach to consume them. Adam then readies for an attack. Then, Gloiath then sent a powerful stream of flame at Adam but he manages to block the stream with his sword.

Goliath:"WHAT?!"

Soon, Adam's body starts to glow and Goliath jumps towards him. Adam chuckles and slashes out with his sword to unleash a powerful red energy strike which manages to slice Goliath in half.

His split body dropped to the ground and later disintegrates as Adam sheathes Wilt before running off to head to (Y/N)'s location.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) and Salem were still clashing their weapons at each other. They swung their weapons violently and sent powerful sword strikes until (Y/N) manages to break Salem's swords giving him the chance to to carve her up with a spinning aerial combo before sending her crashing down with a blow.

Salem grunts as she crashes down and later gets up to conjure another pair of swords before fighting her own son once again. The two fought each other for a while until (Y/N) teleports away to dodge the attack. Salem looks around until her son teleports from behind and unleashes countless of strikes at her with Yamato before equipping Beowulf to launch her in the air with a powerful uppercut.

(Y/N) equips the Yamato again and puts his hand on the grip.

(Y/N):"Kneel before me!"

He then sent multiple Judgement Cuts at her mid-air before equipping Beowulf and sends her crashing to the ground again with a powerful heel kick. (Y/N) leapt forward to send a kick but Salem dodges it and swung her swords upwards to send him mid-air. Salem then uses her wings to fly up and grabs (Y/N) in the air to slam him down on the ground before dragging him through the ground and later tosses him like a ragdoll.

(Y/N) grunts as he lands on the ground roughly and Salem starts charging up her maiden powers. As (Y/N) got up, Salem then unleashes a powerful stream of fire which sends (Y/N) back. Salem then takes this chance to dart forward and attack him but (Y/N) was quick enough to stab her right in the gut.

(replace Dante with Salem)

(Y/N):"I can do better."

Salem grunts as (Y/N) pulls Yamato away from her gut and flash-equips Beowulf to unleash lightning fast kicks and finishes his combo with a double roundhouse kick. (Y/N) then uses his summoned swords to create a barrier that surrounds and protects him before firing them at Salem in rapid succession. Salem deflects the swords with her weapons and (Y/N) teleports forward to her and does an Aerial Rave A but Salem manages to dodge it.

She was about to attack but (Y/N) immediatley puts his hand on Yamato's grip.

(Y/N):"Die!"

He sent five Judgement Cuts at her before equipping Beowulf to dive down feet first to send Salem hurtling away and follows this up with a flying kick. (Y/N) quickly equips Yamato and slices down which sent her to the ground roughly. He lands on the ground as Salem grits her teeth and the two dart forward to send powerful sword strikes at each other until Salem sends a powerful shockwave that sends (Y/N) back.

Her eyes started to glow dark red and starts sending orbs at him. (Y/N) grunts as the orbs hit him but was later sent back. Salem smirks as (Y/N) gets up weakly. She began approaching him but then, (Y/N) quickly teleports near to her and sends her back with a strike from Yamato. Salem grunts as she hit the wall and the two of them began panting.

(Y/N):"Give up, mother. You've already lost."

Salem:"The fight isn't over yet, my son. Not while one of us still remains standing."

Salem was about to send another orb but is then shot in the back and she grunts in pain. (Y/N) looks up to see Dante entering the battle with Ebony and Ivory in his hands.

Dante:"Leave my brother alone!"

Salem:"Dante!"

Adam then joins in as well.

Salem:"Adam? You...too?"

Adam:"This will be your grave, mother. You took our father, then you manipulated me and used me to against my brothers. And now..you will pay for everything you've done."

Salem then conjures her swords as she faces them.

Salem:"Then you will all die by my hand."

(Y/N), Dante and Adam looked at each other and smiled before looking at their mother. Then, the three of them activated their Grimm Triggers.

Salem:"My sons. All of you made a grave mistake to face me. I cannot be stopped! And if you still wish to defeat me, then this will be your end!"

(Y/N) then equips Force Edge, Dante equips Alastor and Adam takes out Wilt before the three began to approaching her.

(play DMC 5 OST- Bury The Light (Mission 20 ver.)

(Y/N):"All things end, mother. Even you."

Dante:"Time to end this, mother!"

Adam:"Once and for all."

Salem growls lowly as the four of them charged at each other and began their fight. The four of them clashed and sent powerful sword strikes at each other until (Y/N) rains down his summoned swords on her and Dante follows this up with a few energy blasts and slams Salem with terrific force and Adam follows this up a couple of slashes from Wilt before (Y/N) then charges up Force Edge.

(Y/N):"Clean cut!"

(Y/N) unleashes two shockwaves at her which sent her back. The three advance but then Salem unleashes a shockwave that sends the three of them back. She uses her wings to fly mid-air and uses her Maiden powers to send powerful streams of fire and ice at them but (Y/N), Dante and Adam quickly dodges out of the way. Salem continued firing at them but the three were fast enough to dodge her attacks.

Dante grabs her from mid-air and triggers a blast from within and follows his attack with a Stinger. Adam darts forward and spins towards Salem like a buzzsaw before shooting out blasts of energy at her. (Y/N) then sends a blinding whirlwind of stabs with enough momentum to blast Salem back. He teleports forward and slashes Force Edge upwards, launching Salem in the air. Dante uses this chance to shoot a set of energy blasts at her mid-air.

Adam jumps mid-air as well and strikes at her with  a 360° spin and sends her back to the ground. (Y/N) then uses both Force Edge and Yamato to send powerful slashes at her before sending her back with another slash. Salem then gets up and dodges an attack from Adam and later freezes him using her Maiden powers.

(Y/N) then fires a blistering amount of summoned swords which hit Salem and Dante uses Alastor to send powerful strikes of lightning attacks at her which slightly weakens her. (Y/N) and Dante charged at her and slashed down at her but she manages to block their attacks. Salem knocks Dante back and sends (Y/N) away with a stream of fire. Dante then slashes relentlessly which breaks Salem's swords. He then rapidly stabs her multiple times which sent her back.

Dante roars and darts forward but Salem manages to strike a stream of lightning at him, shocking Dante who roars loudly and manages to send him back. Adam then breaks free from the ice, roaring loudly as he teleports to Salem and slashes violently at her which manages to send her back.

Salem then sends a stream of fire but Adam manages to block the stream with his blade and chuckles lightly before unleashing a powerful Moonslice which causes Salem to scream in pain. She roars loudly and charged to attack Adam but was sent back by a few shockwaves that were sent by Dante.

Dante then throws Rebellion at Salem's chest and fires energy blasts at her before teleporting right next to her and charges into Salem surround by a whirlwind of swords. Dante roars loudly as he then slams a thunderous punch into the ground, launching Salem in the air.

Soon, (Y/N) darts forward and quickly slashes at her with such speed.

(Y/N):"Now you will meet your end."

(Y/N) sheathes Yamato back to its scabbard. Then, numerous slashes appear on Salem which slices off her wings and numerous slash marks appeared everywhere on her body.

Soon, Salem was weakened and began kneeling on one knee as (Y/N), Dante and Adam revert back to their normal selves.

(end theme)

Salem:"Is this...my limit?"

Salem grips on her two swords tightly and the brothers nodded as they started sending powerful slashes at her before all three of them stabbed their mother in the gut which makes her scream in pain. They pulled their blades away and slashed at her again.While slashing, the three of them switched weapons. (Y/N) uses Wilt, Dante uses Force Edge and Adam uses Alastor to slice down at her.

Soon after, Salem was ultimately weakened as the brothers brought back their weapons.

Salem:"It cannot be...You cannot!"

Dante then equips Ebony and Ivory but Salem was quick to fire a small amount of fireball at his hand, disarming him from Ebony but (Y/N) manages to catch it.

(Y/N):"I will try it your way for once."

Dante smirks as Adam takes out his rifle.

Dante:"Remember what the three of us used to say?"

Adam:"Heh. Like old times?"

The three of them smiled at each other as Salem gasped.

Salem:"No...DON"T DO IT!"

It was too late and the three pointed their guns at her.

(imagine Adam with them)

(Y/N)/Dante/Adam:"Jackpot!"

The three fired at her head and Salem drops to the ground, motionless. Suddenly, her body twitched and later exploded to pieces. In the battlefield, RWBY, JNPR, Qrow, Ozpin and the Atlesian soldiers were still fighting off a few Grimm until one of them roared and all of them suddenly retreated.

Tyrian drops to his knees as Hazel widens his eyes.

Tyrian:"My queen..."

Hazel clenches his fist but then the Atlesian soldiers started surrounding them and pointed their guns at them.

Qrow:"Did we..win?"

Ozpin:"We did."

(Y/N), Dante and Adam smiled at each other as the three of them hugged each other.

Dante:"We did it!"

(Y/N):"Yeah. We did."

Adam smiled.

Adam:"Father would be proud of us if he were here."

Dante:"He would be."

(Y/N) looks up to the sky.

(Y/N):"It's over, father. We did it."

Soon after, the Atlesian soldiers arrested Tyrian, Hazel and Watts. Tyrian struggled to break free from his restraints on the stretcher he's being carried.

Tyrian:"YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! I SWEAR IN THE NAME OF MY QUEEN, YOU WILL ALL PERISH!"

Soon the three of them were placed inside the airship as Qrow and Ozpin watched them. NPR then hugged Jaune tightly.

Nora:"Jaune! You're back!"

Ren:"It's good to see you old friend."

Jaune smiled as he hugs his teammates.

Jaune:"It's good to see you guys too."

They all smiled at him. Then, they notice (Y/N), Dante and Adam in the distance.

Pyrrha:"(Y/N)!"

Yang:"Dante!"

They run up to them and hugged (Y/N) and Dante tightly. They smiled and hugged their girlfriends back before pulling away. (Y/N) smiled at Pyrrha before looking up to see Jaune.

(Y/N):"Jaune."

Jaune:"Hey, (Y/N)."

(Y/N):"You're back. How are you feeling?"

Jaune:"Better, I guess."

(Y/N):"I see. Well, it's good to have you back, Jaune."

Jaune nods as Ozpin went to them.

Ozpin:"It's good to see you once again, Mr.Arc. Are you feeling well?"

Jaune:"I guess. Though I believe I'll stay as a Grimm forever. I can't go back now."

Weiss then walks to him and holds his hand. Jaune looks at her and smiled.

Nora:"Ooooh! You and Ice Queen already?"

Jaune and Weiss blushed and all of them chuckled.

Ozpin:"Well, now that Salem has already beaten, what do you plan to do next, you three?"

(Y/N), Dante and Adam thought for a while. However, a few Grimms then arrived and roars at them.

Dante:"Well would you look at that. We already got some company."

Adam:"These things don't seem like to take a break from us, huh?"

(Y/N), Dante and Adam then unsheathe their weapons.

(Y/N):"Tell the General to hold their fire. We'll take it from here."

The three then approach at the Grimms.

Pyrrha:"Stay safe, (Y/N)!"

Yang:"Go get 'em, Dante!"

Adam sighed

Adam:"You guys got a partner already, huh?"

Dante:"Awww, is our little brother jealous?"

(Y/N):"Focus you two. We can talk about that later."

Dante:"Sure. Whatever you say, bro. Now then...let's rock!"

(play DMC4 OST-The Time Has Come)

(Y/N), Dante and Adam let out a mighty scream as they charged at the Grimms. The Grimms roared at them and charged at them and they began to fight.

Posts:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 81 34
This is a Metroid Prime/RWBY Fanfiction. I own nothing, all rights go to Roosterteeth studios and Nintendo. "Tell me what you think!!!! I'd love to h...
8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
3.3K 39 15
Volume 5! RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's belong to me and my friends
2.6K 241 93
read and find out