๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'

53.5K 2.9K 2.3K
By melaninhoodrat

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
- - -

𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲

"wassup ya'll it's ya girl troy and i'm back with another video for ya'll." troy smiled and clasped her hands together.

"as ya'll read in the title i'll be doin the hickey prank on my boyfriend, lemme pray right quick hollon." the girl paused and bowed her head to say a quick prayer before looking at the camera.

"alright don't forget to like this video if you enjoy seein my face, comment more video ideas, and subscribe because why not? all links to my social medias are down below and without further ado let's get into the video!" the picture in video swiped over and it showed troy sitting at her vanity.

"okay so i got all my makeup right here and don't mind all the stuff in the background i just got back from a small vacation which a video about will be up real soon so stay tuned." she said and grinned into the camera.

"anyways imma use these colors right here ta create the hickey and since i'm wearin this lil tank top imma put one on my boob ta add a lil pizazz." she lifted up a makeup pallet and pointed to the brown, red, and purple shades.

the next few clips were just troy applying the shadow on two spots around her neck and chest area then smudging it out a bit.

"i think this looks good, so imma try and matte a little before puttin some setting spray on it." she did exactly as she said before hiding all the evidence.

her phone rang and she smiled widely before answering.

"hey stink stink," she greeted.

"i done told you bout callin me that fruity shit, but whatchu needed from the sto again?" wiz asked her.

"some diced mangos and pineapples, and a jug of crangrape please." she said looking down at the phone making sure to hide the fake hickeys using her hair.

"ight imma be thea in like ten minutes," wiz said.

"okay you got your key right?" troy asked him.

"yeah see you inna lil while."

"okay i love you sexy." troy smirked making wiz blush lightly.

"i love you too mama." the ended the phone call and troy stuck out her tongue.

"ahhh anywayss imma just see ya'll when he get here."
- - -

after a time lapse of watching troy flip around her entire room, the video finally went back to normal speed and the girl rush to the camera.

"he's hereeeee, imma leave the camera right here and just sit on the bed." she made sure it was hidden before bouncing onto her bed.

wiz walked through the door and headed straight for the girl.

"hiiii!" troy grinned and wrapped her good arm around his neck.

"wassup, hmm." he handed her the bag and pecked her lips a few times.

troy sent a sneaky look towards the camera before they pulled apart.

"where lijah?" she asked.

"ace and nana got his bad ass." wiz answered and laid down in the girls bed throwing his body weight onto hers.

"stay all up on me." troy laughed and he moved over.

"and what." wiz said before pulling his phone from his hoodie pocket.

troy took this as her chance so she flipped her hair and scratched at her neck.

"you got fleas a some ain't it?" wiz joked looking at her.

"el oh el," troy said with a straight face.

wiz scanned her body before looking at her neck, the camera zoomed in on his face and he mugged the spot on her body.

"what them is?" he asked and flicked her neck.

"you know my skin sensitive, the water was too hot inna shower." troy lied and tried not to laugh.

"you be boilin like some stew chicken any other time, but ight," wiz nodded and waved it off.

"anyways." troy rolled her eyes playfully and scanned the room a distraction, the remote was on wiz's side of the bed.

she leaned over him and grabbed it, by this time her whole upper body was visible to him.

he squinted his eyes and grabbed her lightly.

"who been suckin on you like a vampire? sho ain't been me." he asked her as he let her go.

"boy what?" troy chuckled and turned on the tv.

the camera zoomed in again showing wiz looking into the distance with a face that was hard to describe.

"i wasn't born yesterday that's hickeys on yo neck and yo tittie, lemme see again." wiz lifted himself and flashed his phone light on it examining it as troy tried to move away.

"keep still cause ian even playin no mo." wiz grumbled and troy mocked the yikes emoji "😬" with her facial expression.

"who been over hea? cause i ain't seen you since what? the day before yesterday." wiz questioned.

"nobody was over here diamonte, what is you talkin about." troy said still trying to act clueless.

wiz nodded to himself before getting up off the bed.

"don't play wimme troy, na imma ask you one mo gain. who been over hea and suckin on yo neck?" he said standing in front of her.

troy looked up at him, "nobody."

"you fuckin lyin bruh," he mumbled and shook his head.

"no i'm not, i already told you what happened." troy said and shrugged as if it was nothing.

"coo." wiz nodded again walked out the room making troy laugh softly so he couldn't hear her, she ran towards the camera and grabbed it so she could follow behind wiz.

"where you goin?" she asked him.

"home cause you lyin and that's some foul as shit, you ain't bout ta play wimme all types a way. better go play in traffic. fuck is you on."

"gone let somebody suck all on you and then lie bout it? better get the fuck outta my face." he rambled and walked out the girls house.

"it was a prank." troy laughed as she followed him outside.

"gone out my face." wiz said as she got closer to him.

"no because it was fake, see." troy took her hand and smeared the make up showing it to him.

"fuck you playin so much fa?" he mugged her.

"because it's fun but, you was really about ta leave me? hmm stink?" she teased.

he gave her a straight face, "better gone."

"you so butthurt geez, get yo balls outta knot." she huffed and palmed him through his sweats.

"heck of a load there ain't it big guy?" she joked and winked at the camera.

wiz stared at her before walking back inside.

"oop i think i'm in trouble, but ya'll be sure ta like this video and subscribe for me content from me and oh so lovely hunk of a man." she smiled as she walked inside the house.

"okay i'll see ya'll in the next video, byeeeee! bae come do the outro wimme," troy said as she entered the kitchen.

she held the camera up so it could see both her and wiz.

he flicked off the camera and she smacked his hand.

"that's rude, anyways stay pretty bitchessss. deucessss!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 23.9K 40
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ"
480K 12K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
63.4K 1.2K 19
" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ."
159K 11.6K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."