No Matter What

נכתב על ידי jasdarealDON

I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what... עוד

Disclaimer
Cast
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Epiosde 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epsiode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Epsiode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Epsiode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Season 2 (Cast)
Season Two~Episode One
Season Two~Episode Two
Season Three~Episode Three
Season Two~ Episode Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Season Two ~ Episode Five
Season Two ~ Episode Six
Season Two ~ Episode Seven
Season Two ~ Episode Eight
Season Two ~ Episode Nine
Season Two ~ Episode Ten
Season Two ~ Episode Eleven
Season Two ~ Episode Twelve
Season Two ~ Episode Thirteen
Season Two ~ Episode fourteen
NEW BOOK ALERT
Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen
NEW BOOK
Season 2 Finale
New Book
GXG

Episode 28

22.3K 1.1K 882
נכתב על ידי jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

Kambree Jalaya Nixon
Age : 15
Houston, Texas

"Bye friend, I'll see you tomorrow." I whispered to Nyla.

"Okay." She nodded.

I watched as her and Reagan pulled off and then pulled my key out to the house.

I was a little nervous because my mom hasn't been responding to my texts since I left.

As soon as I stepped in I was slapped to the ground.

"YOU SNUCK OUT THE HOUSE WITH THAT GIRL, DIDN'T YOU?" My dad yelled.

I held my face and cried. "I-I was at the gym."

"WHERE'S THE GYM BAG?" He yelled.

I didn't think of that part so I thought of the next best thing to say. "I-I left it here earlier, I borrowed clothes from my coach."

He evilly chuckled and grabbed the baseball bat. "Stand up."

I quickly shook my head. "P-Please dad, I'm sorry."

"STAND UP KAMBREE!" He shouted.

I shook my head again which ticked him off. He forcefully grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all the way into to the kitchen.

"LET GO!" I cried.

After he aggressively pushed me against the wall he flickered the light on. As soon as my eyes focused, my heart dropped.

"MOMMY!" I yelled trying to get to her.

She was tied up to a chair with a piece of tape over her mouth. Her hair was all messy and she had dried up blood all over her face. Her eye was swollen shut and her head hung low.

"I TOLD YALL TO STOP DISOBEYING ME!" My dad shouted.

I tried to run to my mom again but he swung the bat and hit me in the stomach. "AHHHHH."

"STAY YOUR ASS STILL!" He yelled.

My mom started squirming around trying to break free from her hold.

I crocuched my stomach trying to bare the pain. "M-Mom."

"I RUN THIS HOUSE , I RUN BOTH OF YOU, WHAT I SAY GOES, I BETTER NOT EVER SEE YOU WITH THAT GIRL AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

I shook my head and started coughing. I looked beside me to see blood.

He swung the bat again and it landed in the same spot as the first time.

I bursted into a fit of coughing. "S-Stop please!"

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" He asked.

"S-She's my friend." I cried.

"NO SHE'S NOT, I'M YOUR ONLY FRIEND." He screamed.

"If you don't stop being friends with her, I'll handle you myself." He chuckled dropping the bat and walking away.

I continued crying holding my stomach trying to stand up. It hurted for me to move, and to breathe but I needed to make sure my mom was okay.

I forced myself to my knees and crawled over to her. "Mommy are you okay?"

"Mmmmm mmmm." She muffled.

I carefully removed the tape from her mouth and untied her arms.

"Kambree I-I'm so sorry." She cried hugging me.

"W-When can we leave?" I cried.

"It's almost over, I swear it is." She sniffled holding my face.

"Why does he judge you and other people like you? W-We're all the same." I cried.

"Unfortunately everybody doesn't agree." She said.

"I-It hurts this time." I mumbled looking at my stomach.

"Let me see." She replied lifting my shirt

Her face softened and she put her hand over her mouth. "Your whole side is purple, your ribs are definitely bruised. Does it feel like something is poking you?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No ma'am."

"Well at least they're not broken, c'mon you're sleeping with me tonight, I'll get you some ice and I'll wrap your side for you."

I nodded my head and leaned on her shoulder as she helped me up. She carefully picked me up and carried me to her room across the hall.

My dad and mom does not sleep in the same room.

"I'll be right back." She stated laying me down.

She came back with the white wraps and an ice pack. I knew this would probably take me out from gymnastics which made me sad.

My mom started wrapping my side and then she put the ice pack on it.

"Does that mean I can't be friends with Nyla anymore?" I whispered playing with my fingers.

She sighed and stopped what she was doing. "Kam you know that I'm all for your friendships, but I don't want you to keep getting hurt."

"Mom I don't care about getting hurt I just wanna be friends with her. She stands up for me and she accepts me for who I am. S-She's the only person who doesn't judge me at school." I said.

"I understand that Kambree but did you not hear what he said? Of course I'm going to protect you to the full extinct , but I just want you to be safe." She sighed.

"I finally get a friend who likes me, and now I have to tell her that we can't be friends anymore." I mumbled.

"Kam—Goodnight mom." I sniffled putting the cover over my head.

I silently cried myself to sleep thinking about how would I tell Nyla.

—-

Monday..

"You sure you can go to school?" My mom asked me walking me to the bus stop.

"Yes ma'am." I said lowly.

I was still in pain from Saturday but I just wanted to get out the house. My mom said she would've let me stay home but I denied.

"Call me if the pain gets to unbearable." She said lowly looking at me.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled.

I've been ignoring and dodging all of Nyla's texts and calls so I was a little nervous to how she would react.

The bus stop started filling with more students.

"I love you Kam." My mom said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too." I mumbled.

She walked away as I ignored all of the whispers and laughs from the other students.

I saw her disappear around the corner making me let out a sigh.

"Aww look at the white girl, looks like she got darker over the weekend." Javia snickered.

I rolled my eyes and went to the other side of the bus bench.

"Look at her running y'all." Nesha laughed.

Everybody at the bus stop started laughing and recording me.

"I'll beat her ass, she probably was at the capitol." A boy said.

"No I wasn't. I don't support Trump." I whispered softly.

"WHAT YOU SAID BITCH?" Javia yelled.

"I don't support Trump." I replied a little louder.

"Girl whatever, you're only saying that because you surrounded by us blacks." Nesha mugged.

The bus had finally pulled up and I quickly hopped on sitting right behind the driver.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't here. I wish I could just disappear.

This is Kambree ⬇️

———————————————————————
Hey yall....

I really want some alfredo, I'm finna cry.

Anyways how was Episode 28?

How did y'all feel about Mr.Josh slapping Kambree?

Kambree tried her best to keep up the lie, sadly it didn't work, y'all think she regret going with Nyla?

What did y'all think about Josh swinging the bat at Kambree's stomach?

Let me just say something having bruised and broken ribs are the worst pain ever I swear!!!

Why y'all think Ms.Jada got beat?

How did y'all feel when Josh told Kambree she couldn't be friends with Nyla?

Y'all think he racist?

Did y'all peep when Jada said it was almost over? What y'all think she talking about?

Jada and Josh don't even sleep in the same room, what y'all think the reason is behind that?

Kambree is torn right now, she really wants to continue being friends with Nyla no matter what her father does, y'all think she should just cut ties with Nyla?

What y'all think about the whole situation?

Then we got Nesha and Javia trying to be funny at the bus stop...y'all think Kambree should've stood up for herself even though she by herself?

I honestly feel bad for Kambree I love her character.

Kambree wants to disappear, what's that about?

Y'all think Kambree gone cut ties with Nyla or be sneaky?

How y'all think Nyla gone react if Kambree was to cut her off?

Don't forget to vote, comment , and Share

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

227K 9.2K 45
"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be."
2.9K 71 12
𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐱𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝 "I want you...I want us"
62.8K 3.6K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
82.5K 3.4K 19
❝ It's just that he know what I want. ❞ ©𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑.