suicidal maniacs

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" A story in which chaos is always the solution. "I need... More

Intro
Prologue
No More Wall [chapter 1]
Life for Now [chapter 2]
Introductions [chapter 3]
Balance Training [chapter 4]
Library Walk [chapter 5]
Tension [chapter 7]
The Outside [chapter 8]
Will to Live [chapter 9]
Training Accident [chapter 10]
Sick Day [chapter 11]
Graduation [chapter 12]
Promises [chapter 13]
A Tear Shed [chapter 14]
Promise Renewed [chapter 15]
Titansss [chapter 16]
Demanding Elf [chapter 17]
Names [chapter 18]
Squad Stuff [chapter 19]
Knives [chapter 20]
Women [chapter 21]
Game Night [chapter 22]
Cards! [chapter 23]
Other Friends [chapter 24]
Horses [chapter 25]
Experiments [chapter 26]
Sawney and Bean [chapter 27]
Paperwork [chapter 28]
New Challenger [chapter 29]
Injuries [chapter 30]
Female Titan [chapter 31]
Day Off [chapter 32]
Truth or Dare [chapter 33]
Swag Wagon [chapter 34]
Pantry Raiders [chapter 35]
Mission: Get Eren Back [chapter 36]
Arguments [chapter 37]
Recruit Hints [chapter 38]
Hotel Room [chapter 39]
Rainy Days [chapter 40]
Jealousy [chapter 41]
Leaving [chapter 42]
Haunted Houses [chapter 43]
D Sizes [chapter 44]
Murderers [chapter 45]
Fireee [chapter 46]
Put a Finger Down... [chapter 47]
Rescue Mission [chapter 48]
Eren Looks Stupid [chapter 49]
Two-Faced Snakes [chapter 50]
Gorilla Grip😼 [chapter 51]
SMUT CHAPTER INFO
Contour [chapter 52]
Wakey Wakey [chapter 53]
Walks [chapter 54]
Scouts Dinner [chapter 55]
Preparing Time [chapter 56]
Horse Ride [chapter 57]
Missile [chapter 58]
Harry [chapter 59]
Camerah [chapter 60]
Child [chapter 61]
Turned Tables [chapter 62]
Machine [chapter 63]
The Sea [chapter 64]

Library [chapter 6]

15.9K 671 1.3K
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"Hurry up, slow pokes!" Connie yelled at Annie and Reiner who had been walking to the library because they didn't want to participate in the races.

"Nobody told you to wait," Annie said as she arrived at the doors where the group was standing.

"Can we go inside now? Armin said the next time we were in the library together he would give me book recommendations," you whined, sounding like an absolute toddler.

"You know how to read?" Eren asked, a slight smirk spreading on his face, but he made it subtle enough for only you to notice it.

"No, I said I needed book recommendations because I don't know how to read," you replied sarcastically with an eye roll.

"My bad," Eren said, putting his hands up in a gesture like he was surrendering, "I just thought, considering how stupid you are, that you didn't know how to read."

"I am not stupid!" you argued back.

"Are so. Armin once asked how to spell orange because he forgot, and you asked the color or the fruit. He looked at you like a crazy person, but still clarified it was the color. You then proceeded to spell it out, but there's a twist, you spelt the word wrong. That is a while new level of stupid that you discovered," Eren said while flicking your forehead.

"We all have our dumb moments, right Sasha and Connie?" you asked, hoping for some assistance.

"Right," they answered in unison, both nodding their heads.

"No, they're just stupid," Mikasa said while joining everyone at the doors.

"Betrayal," you said while putting your hand over where your heart would be.

"Truth hurts," Eren said while chuckling a little.

"Yeah, well you have had dumb moments too!" you retorted.

"Oh yeah, when?" Eren asked while raising one of his eyebrows.

"One time I asked what that folding thing with paper is because I forgot the word. Connie said it was a fucking orgasm, you said it was oregano, and Mikasa said it was origami. You and Connie both sounded stupid, and Connie was thinking pervy thoughts if I'm being honest," you said to Eren, taking a quick glance at Connie, but mainly keeping your attention on the brunette.

"You said an orgasm?" Reiner asked Connie while laughing his butt off.

"Gross," Annie said while looking at the boy in disgust.

"It was an accident! I actually thought that was what it was!" Connie said with a slight blush of embarrassment on his cheeks.

"The fact that I believe you makes it even worse," Mikasa said with a ghost if a smile in her face.

"Let's just go inside the library," Connie grumbled while pushing by to get to the doors.

"Me first!" you yelled while pushing the boy out of the way, anxious to get in the place filled with books.

"She must be really excited to go to the library," Eren said while smiling to himself, finding your act funny, and another emotion he was unaware that was taking place in his heart. He was falling for you without realizing it.

"Where the hell is he?" you asked while scanning the room, which was empty apart from a librarian and a boy with blonde hair, who had his back towards the group.

"Armin!" you yelled out, grabbing said boys attention from whatever book he was reading. He smiled and waved at the group, doing a little gesture for them to come sit with him.

"Shh!" the librarian said, trying to quiet down your group.

"There is nobody else here except for my friend and you, so what do we need to be quiet for?" you asked, pointing out obvious things.

"What if someone else comes here for quiet?" the librarian asked, not giving up.

"Then we'll lower out volume if that does happen. Until then, we are going to talk however loud we want," you replied as you took a seat next to your blonde friend.

"One of these days you're going to get in trouble," Reiner said to you while taking a seat in the bench across from you and Armin.

"That day hasn't happened yet," you said with a shrug.

"Touché," he replied, letting the topic be dropped.

"Watcha reading?" Eren asked Armin while looking over you since Mikasa had occupied the spot next to Armin.

"A book about different types of snakes," Armin replied with obvious excitement.

"Boring," Connie said, dragging out the word. Armin's excitement quickly deflated as he looked at the boy who made the statement about his interests.

"You have 5 seconds to take that back, and I started counting 3 seconds ago," you threatened Connie while braiding your hair, seeming harmless.

"I'm sorry!" Connie yelled quickly, trying to get away with his life.

"You are forgiven," you said while getting up to find a book.

"Oh right, recommendations. I gotta go," Armin said while getting up to show you the books he thought you might like.

"So Eren," Jean spoke up with a smirk.

"Yes?" said boy asked while moving into you spot to; one be closer to the group, and two, look at the book Armin was reading.

"Are there any girls that you like?" he continued, a smirk spreading across his face, and everyone else focusing on how Eren would respond.

"No?" he replied, obviously not getting what they were hinting at.

"So you wouldn't mind if I dated y/n?" Jean asked, hoping to get a better answer out of the brunette.

"Personally, no, but I already know you like someone else at this table," Eren said while looking up from his book, smirking at Jean.

"I- uhh" Jean started to stutter, trying to think of a comeback.

"That's what I thought," Eren said with the same smirk, before winking and turning his attention back to the book.

"Damn. That was ruthless," Sasha said with a look of slight amusement on her face.

"Eren, what if I said I wanted to date y/n?" Reiner asked, trying to keep this conversation going.

Eren let out a sigh, just wanting to read the dang book. "I wouldn't believe you. Besides, you like Christa."

"Two kills in a row! He's gonna beat the record!" Sasha said while laughing.

Just as Reiner was about to respond to try and reserve his dignity, you and Armin came back. You both had books in your hand and smiles on your face. You were talking about something that interested both of you, well kinda.

"I'm just saying, deep throating a banana is not disgusting. I think that's pure talent," you said as you arrived at the table.

"No, that's disgusting, and something only you can do," Armin said with a chuckle, reclaiming his seat.

"No it's not!" you defended yourself while sitting next to Eren. You climbed into his lap, surprising everyone, and leaving the boy mildly flustered.

"I'm not a chair," Eren squeaked out.

"You're probably enjoying that," Connie said with a chuckle.

"No I'm not, get off of me," Eren said, not trying very hard to push you off.

"Well, you were in my seat, so you are going to be the one moving," you said with a hint of sass in your voice.

"I need your fat ass to get off of me if you want me to move," Eren retorted, going back to the argumentative demeanor you were used to.

"I am not fat!" you said rather loudly.

"Then explain why I'm having trouble moving my leg," Eren said while fake struggling to move his leg.

"I'm going to shank you in your ass," you said, anger starting sprout inside of you.

"Why in the ass?" Annie asked genuinely curious.

"Because why not," you replied, not giving a legitimate answer.

"Are you just gonna sit on me forever, or?" Eren asked, not necessarily wanting to move, but also not wanting to give the others satisfaction.

"Whatever," you muttered before standing up a little, giving Eren a chance to move in his prior seat.

"What books did you get?" Eren asked while leaning on you, trying to get a better look of the book titles.

"This one is an old fairytale," you said while holding up the fictional book. "This one is about cows," you said while holding up another book. You then pulled Eren down so his ear was at your mouth level, making it easier for you whisper to him.

"And this book is one Armin said he got and took with him after the titans attacked. It's about the outside world," you whispered into Eren's ear while pointing at the book you had hidden under that table, causing Eren to look at what you pointed at.

Hi eyes widened at the book he, Armin, and Mikasa used to look at all the time, a sense of nostalgia rushing over him. He looked at you with a smile, then at Armin while his smile grew even bigger.

"Seriously?" he asked Armin, who looked at him a little confused, but then saw him look down at the book, causing Armin to do the same and get what he was asking.

"Yeah," Armin said smiling.

"Can we read it again later?" Eren asked Armin, sounding like a 6 year old asking his mom for candy.

"Sure!" Armin chirped with an even bigger smile.

"What do you think, Armin?" Sasha asked, causing the trios attention to go to the conversation the rest were having.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sugar By ruf1n4

Short Story

63.1K 1.1K 14
Levi Ackerman x you short story When life becomes way too hard, you find help in one of the grumpiest yet attractive men you've ever met. Levi Ackerm...
17.4K 1.4K 38
- in the middle of the chaos, there was you. also available on ao3! SEASON 1 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 2 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 3 [ ONGOING ] SEASON 4...
48.7K 2.2K 38
can we be friends? i've got to know ( femreader x levi ackerman ) © DREYSES '21
63.1K 1.7K 19
Yelena x Fem Reader (Modern AU). Contains a lot of smut. They are in college. Ymir's your clingy ex, Yelena is the hot girl you've never seen before...