STARGIRL INTERLUDE ♡ peter pa...

By littlebabyydoll

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ LITTLE DID SHE KNOW, SHE WAS ORDERED TO KILL HER LOVER BOY. "i just wanna see you shine, because i... More

STARGIRL INTERLUDE
PLAYLIST
00. ROMEO AND JULIET
01. PUSSY WHIPPED
02. KILL THE SPIDER-MAN
03. YOU'RE MY MISSION
04. OLD MONEY
05. DOWN WITH HIM
06. BREAKING HER APART
07. HONEY EYES AND CRIMSON CHEEKS
09. BLACK CAT
10. HE KNOWS
11. CHEMICAL ENGINEER
12. COME BACK TO ME
13. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW
rory & peter's christmas special
14. ARACHNID BOY
act ii
15. PRETTY GIRL CRYING OUT
16. HARRY OSBORNE
17. LOOK AT YOU

08. ALL THE ANSWERS

4.5K 203 144
By littlebabyydoll

SI
aurora smith x peter parker
CHAPTER EIGHT: ALL THE ANSWERS

her heart was thumping in her chest, pretty smile spread across her lips in a permanent grin. a wire trailed across her upper body, emitting from being plugged into the mobile phone in her (peter's) hoodie pocket. her knee socks slipped down occasionally, something that would no doubt usually annoy her to the ends of the earth, but she couldn't find it within herself to grow angry. not when the playlist that peter had made for her was playing in the buds of her ears. the sweet melodies that he had put so much thought into all but uplifted her soul, a giddy pep in her step as she walked through the massive double doors at midtown high. the music was of the '80's, something that the students around them would find undoubtedly cringe and painful. it may nit have been aurora's go-to, but she didn't care. not when Peter had put so much time and effort into such a thing.

a pair of honey eyes scanned the area around her, looking at the newly set out christmas decorations around the school. sure, she was being mind controlled by a man that didn't really love her, but at least it was her favourite time of year. today was a good day. it was going to be a good day. why? because she was finally going to ask peter parker to be her date to the gala.

whilst being in a family riddled with old money had it's perks, like getting a private driver to and from school, it also had its downsides. such as the stupid galas she was forced to attend every season. sure, aurora loved the idea of dressing like a princess and being pampered to perfection, but she hated the social aspect. rich people with too much money, no idea what to do with it. trophy wives and sugar mommies, the way that her father spoke to everyone as though she weren't there, besides his side, being good as gold... it was, truly, painful. no amount of pretty dresses and compliments could ever make her feel comfortable whilst she was there.

that's why she begged her father to let her bring a guest this year.

at first, henry was more than against the idea of some common folk coming to ruin their fancy engagement. he didn't even know that aurora had a boyfriend. she'd almost got on her knees to beg, bottom lip wobbling in a way that he could hardly deny. it had taken some time, but henry finally agreed to having one guest, undoubtedly to stop aurora's complaining. her grin had been irreplaceable before she slipped into the limo on her way to school, ecstatic to ask peter along. it was sickening to think that henry smith cared so little for what would make aurora happy.

she was all but bouncing when she finally made her way over to the chestnut haired boy. she'd noticed his curly locks first, peering down at the textbooks he was moving in his locker. she grinned at the open door, noticing the little notes that she'd written him hung up with blu-tac. they were littered with crimson kiss marks, the only time that she would casually wear lipstick. to sign off her notes to him. he looked cold from the december air. her favourite time of year; christmas. the school was decorated for the occasion, the robotics lab kids even going as far as to make tiny little dancing santas that would greet you on your way into the door.

a pair of coffee eyes shifted upwards, greeting a lower pair of bright honey brown. peter's eyes softened at the sight of aurora's big doe eyes, on elf his most favourite parts of her. he loved the way that she looked at him, as though he were her whole world.

and he was.

"hi, pretty girl."

"missed you," she pouted, completely lovesick. the wider peter's smile grew, the more her heart beat against her chest. aurora leaned up against the locker beside him, are wrapped around an english book. peter notice the flush in her cheeks from the cold air, like a flashback to the other night when she was on top of his lap, heavy breath fanning his own warm face.

do not get a boner in school, pete.

he leaned down, pressing a peck to her lips once more. in a far better mood than the week before, when she had comforted him as he cried so heavily onto her dainty shoulder. she hummed, smile joining their kiss. she adored her boyish lover.

"missed you more, rory."

she bit her lip, silently shaking her head in denial. such a sweet girl.

"'m wanted to talk to you."

his eyes flickered away from his locker once more. "uh oh." he mumbled, trying to read her face. was this a bad sign? "that doesn't sound good." coffee eyes watched the way that her sweet button nose scrunched up, just like a tiny bunny rabbit. a grin was against her infamous bee stung lips as she began to speak once more.

"a good thing, i promise."

"is it about the algebra test? told you yesterday, baby, i can't give you all the answers."

she gasped, mouth falling open. "i'd whoop you at algebra, any day!" 

"yeah right." peter shook his head, disagreeing with the girl with the english accent.

she huffed, head falling against the grey painted locker at their sides. "wasn't about that, anyway. 'm wanted to invite you somewhere..." the chestnut haired boy nodded along, waiting for her to continue. aurora sighed, "it might be out of your comfort zone, s-so if you don't wanna go i don't mind, i'll be fine on my own, done it before--"

"rory, baby, you haven't even told me what it is."

"oh! right. it's a gala." the honey eyed girl watched her lover's face, trying to determine if he was put off or not. so far, he just seemed pleasantly surprised. "we'd just have to go and meet a load of fancy rich people and act entitled for an evening. its really boring, but they'll serve us alcohol and we can find a quiet corner to stand in away from everyone else. daddy said he'd get a limo sorted for us all, we just have to turn up together and we can disappear after a few minutes."

he was silent, staring down at her from his taller height. in that moment, every possible response under the sun ran through aurora's mind. was he put off spending so much time with her? would he rather spend his saturday night with ned, building their starwars lego, trying to complete their collaborative collection? his face was still, cogs turning in his mind. oh go. shit. shit. shit. just walk away before he can reject you.

"you want me to meet your dad?"

that was what he was thinking about, above all things?

peter parker was truly one of a kind.

she nodded, blonde locks slightly falling in front of her eyes. "of course i do. if you're ready."

they'd been dating a few months. surely, he should be ready by now. was he ready? why shouldn't he be? aurora was opening her heart up, allowing him to step into her alluring life of luxuries and riches. he looked between each of her honey eyes, noting the freckles underneath her lash line. finally, his awaiting lips parted once more. "I'm ready."

"i'm nowhere near ready!" peter parker threw his hands up in exaggeration before running his calloused palms over his face, flushed from the array of emotions. he was pacing back and fourth, hours later after his conversation in the hall with his sweet girl. now he was in his bedroom, his best friend sat upon his bunk bed. ned watched peter walk back and forth as though he were the ball at at tennis match, eyes fluttering to each side of the room.

"dude, she said herself it would only be like half an hour, right? i don't see what the big deal is?"

"the big deal is that they're from a completely different world! what if he hates me, ned? i don't know how to act in front of fathers. what if I say something wrong? or i don't look at her right? o-or my suit isn't fancy enough for them? or my tie isn't tied up right. i don't know how to tie a tie, dude!"

ned blinked, half overwhelmed by the amount of words that just fell from his bet friend's lips. "we have may and youtube for those things. i thought you said that rory was going to pay for the suit, anyway?"

"she offered, but i couldn't let her pay for my own clothes, she's already bought like half of my closet." peter motioned to the other side of his room, slightly messy with empty hangers disregarded and flannels askew. "and.. i don't know, i want her to have enough money for a pretty dress."

"ew."

"shut up." their lips were raised in half smiles, tension almost diffused. "i just need to make a good impression." he thought for a second. "i guess i'll just... be myself?"

"peter, no one wants that."

"dude."

"you're going to have to act the part. pretend you know what the different types of caviar are on the table. remember designer brands. have your martinis stirred, not shaken."

"i'm not james bond, ned."

"exactly." peter's best friend nodded, elaborating his point. "you're Peter. but you have to make them believe that you're anyone but. make them believe that you're ready to be part of their world. fake it 'till you make it."

the chestnut haired boy sighed. "i'm so fucked."

baefinis i see no way home tomorrow ‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 255 82
Book of Marvel character and actor Imagines and One Shots. Enjoy!!! Mainly fluff and slight smut. Warnings will be in the beginning of the chapters...
65.2K 1.5K 30
"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝟹𝟶𝟶𝟶." ~ 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔 Megan Stark has lived her whole life as one giant lie. Granted, she does it for her own safety...
1.6M 70.9K 69
𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 | ❝Don't fuck with the babysitter!❞ In which Tony Stark gets a little worried about his newest prodi...
746K 24K 53
I HOPE YOU LEARN TO HOPE AGAIN ☾ during and after civil war, pre homecoming au (chapters 1-30 were posted on July 7, 2017-completed on July 25, 201...