You Belong To Me || ✔️

By slutt4yhu

-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best frien... More

preface
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
CHARACTERS
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
-50-

-18-

855 22 4
By slutt4yhu

Delilah PoV

When the class was finally at a close, Tara was still sleeping. I carefully stood up so I wouldn't wake her, then I reached down for Tara's bag, but Ray was already holding it.

"Thank you," I tell him.

"Anytime," he replied.

We made our way down the isle of seats and out the door. We started walking to our next class.

"So who was that guy with you this morning?" he asked. So this is what has been on his mind?

"His name is Zac. And we have the first class together." I leave out the part where I'm totally obsessed with him.

He nods and sighs out.

"Why don't you want to be with me?" he stopped walking now and was facing me.

"Ray I-" I couldn't find the right words.

"So I'm destined to be 'just a friend' forever? I was there for you Delilah when nobody else was. I was the one who put your heart back together and it's like you don't even -"

"That's why I can't be with you Ray!" I said with a voice too high.
"Because you saw me at my worst. I lost my best fucking friend just to gain a new one. That's what you are Ray. That's what you have to be because if things ever went sour between us then that's me losing my best friend when I would need you most."

I know what I just said didn't make much sense, but my words were just spilling out. I take Tara's bag from him and start heading to my next class.

__________________________________
Zac PoV

The class was just what I expected...painfully long. I memorized Delilah's schedule when I saw it this morning, and I knew we would be in the next class together. And the next two after that. She was an English major like I am, so it wasn't much surprise to see us in a good bit of classes together.

The whole time my mind was on how beautiful she was. I tried reading her thoughts but she was just too far away.

The class finally ended and I raced out the room. Suddenly I started to feel distressed. I closed my eyes and my head started shaking.

I put a hand against a wall to steady myself, and thats when I realised that I must be feeling Delilah's emotions.

She must be distressed right now.

I closed me eyes and tried concentrating.

That's what you have to be because if things ever went sour between us then that's me losing my best friend when I would need you most.

She was talking to the guy that kissed her this morning. Oh how I wanted to punch him in his face. His eyes were fixed dead on mine the whole time.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, and walked out into the courtyard. I spotted Delilah over the ocean of bodies and tried to quickly push my way through. She looked down at her schedule, but then someone bumped in her and knocked her bag off her shoulder.

My chest became hot with rage. They need to watch where the fuck they were going.

I was almost to her now. She just stood there for a second, still studying her schedule, so I had enough time to quickly close the distance and pick up the bag.

"Hey," I tried to say calmly, still mad about whoever bumped into her.

She quickly looked at me and smiled. This brought on a smile of my own.

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Just on my way to the science building. How about you?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.

She seemed to smile even wider as she looked at her schedule again.

"Me, too."

"Oh, that's what's up !" I didn't have to fake my enthusiasm because I was genuinely happy. Just being around her made me happy.

Just then , the guy from this morning walked up to us.

He eyed me, then just looked at Delilah.

"Hey, you ready to go to class?" he asked.

Perfect. This dude was in our class, too? If he didn't stop being a jealous freak, then I was going to have to step in.

She nodded, and I put my arm around her neck. Her back stiffened instantly.

"Yeah, let's go!" I said. I knew this made the guy mad, but that's exactly the reaction I was going for.

"The names Zac," I said, looking toward him.

"Ray, nice to meet you buddy," he gave me a glance that implied I wasn't welcome. I smiled evily, and tightened my grip around Delilah.

__________________________________
Delilah PoV

When Zac showed up, I because so happy. I don't even know why but I was glad he was there. Then Ray showed up, and made things awkward.

Zac introduced himself, but somehow I could just tell he was doing it on purpose. We finished the walk to the science building in silence. Zac opened the door for me, and I waited until he walked through. He closed the door in Ray's face, and looked at me with an oops expression.

I giggled and opened the door for Ray. As we made our way into the dormitory, Zac went into the row of seats first, and then I right after him. We were on the edge of the row, so the last two seats were filled by Ray, and a blonde-haired girl.

Zac lifted Tara from off of my lap and placed her in his, and he smiled at me. I looked over to Ray, who was staring at us , and then rolled his eyes.

That's when I finally seen the blonde girls face.

The same girl from the last class, and she still had the same stare of death on me.

My back stiffened as I looked away. Zac seemed to notice, and looked around me to the blond girl.

"Julia, just fuck off," said Zac, which resulted in a furious look from Julia and she turned forward.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "she wants me, but I only want you." He ended with a kiss on my neck. A kiss leaving me with wanting more. I crossed my legs, a sensation running through my whole body. He chucked as he touched my thigh, running his finger tips up it agonizingly slow.

I began breathing faster, and that's when I noticed Ray watching the whole thing.

He looked furious. "Dude, stop touching her," he demanded.

Zac laughed deep and loud, making me jump a little.

"I don't think she wants me to stop," he replied, and then winked at Ray.

Ray looked at me, hurt evident in his eyes. I looked down and brushed Zac's hand from my lap. And crossed my arms, suddenly self conscious.

As if saved by the bell, the professor walked in.

"Good afternoon class, I am Dr. Martin. If you would all reach under your seats and pull out the sheet of paper, the corresponding number will be your lab partner for the entirety of the semester. Find them, greet them, kiss them if you want to, but go and sit next to them."

I reached under my seat, and pulled out a sheet of paper.

137 and 63.

I looked over at Zac, and he had a huge smile plastered across his face.

His paper read 63 and 137.

Zac was my lab partner. I looked over to Ray, who was already standing up and looking for his partner. He found him, a dude with hair dyed blue. He looked back at me, and rolled his eyes.

I cleared my throat and sat straighter. The professor started talking about what the course would hold, and during experiments, the lab group would walk to the front of the room and do their experiments.

He then started talking about some scientific laws that we all learned back in the 8th grade, and he droned on for two hours.

Finally, he ended , and announced it was time for lunch, and he went over a list of food trucks and the menu in the cafeteria.

I glanced over to see that Zac was fast asleep, and Tara was awake, playing with her blanket. I smiled at the sight of a sleeping Zac, wanting to see it everyday.

I kicked him, and he jolted, but as he did, he pulled Tara into a protective stance.

My mouth fell open, and I almost started crying on the spot.

His first reaction was to protect my baby. I just wanted to hug him. So badly.

His eyes were on me, watching me closely. He grinned a little, then stood up. He reached down and picked up Tara's bag, and announced, "let's go to my room!"

I laughed and nodded.

I turn to leave the row of seats to see Ray watching me intently. He walked over to me and spoke.

"Do you want me to watch Tara my next class?"

"You don't have to do that Ray," I said sincerely.

"I would like to," he concluded.

I nodded and took Tara from Zac's arms and sat her on her feet. She ran back to Zac and pouted.

"Up up," she said.

Ray reached down and swooped her up, and simultaneously throwing her to the air. She giggled and then sneezed.

"See you later," he said as he reached for Tara's bag still on Zac's shoulders.

Ray left and Zac took me by the hand and we walked like this the whole way to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
310K 3K 22
I started to struggle to get up from his lap, but he tightens his grip around my waist. "if you struggle again, i will tie your hands with a fucking...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
2.2M 42.8K 29
A homeless 19 year old named Delilah Catches the eyes of three men who want to take her in...