Save The Villain

By winter_yanyan

Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is han... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Chapter 21 (2)
22
23
24
24
24(2)
25(1)
25(2)
26(1)
26(2)
27
28(1)
28(2)
29
30
30(2)
31(1)
31(2)
31(3)
31(4)
32
33
34
35
36
37(1)
37(2)
37(3)
37(4)
37(5)
38(1)
38(2)
39(1)
39(2)
39(2)
40(1)
40(2)
40(3)
41(1)
41(2)
42(1)
42(2)
43(1)
43(2)
44
45
46
46(2)
47
47(2)
48
48(2)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

11

11.9K 510 82
By winter_yanyan

Chapter 11 The Second Death 04

    In order to make Shen Liuchen believe her, Song Jinxi almost swore to the sky, but Shen Liuchen was still saying: "Your sister..."

    Song Jinxi: "Couldn't you  stop asking about my sister?"

    Shen Liuchen's thin lips pressed slightly, "She...Have she been kidnapped when she's a child?"

    Song Jinxi was confused, and she had a strange guess in her heart, but she couldn't tell what the guess was.

    She always feel like something is wrong.

    Thinking about the questions before and after of the male god, it seems that there is some key information that she has forgotten.

    what is it……?

    She immersed herself in thinking, but she couldn't remember what it is.

    At the same time, Shen Liuchen was still asking, "What's her name?"

    Song Jinxi, who wanted to break her head but couldn't remember what she had forgotten, looked at him indifferently.

    "Why do I have to tell you?" she said, making a zipper on her mouth, "I refuse to answer."

    After speaking, she turned her head angrily, leaving the back of her head to Shen Luchen.

    While whispering     , she wondered:

    "What's wrong?"

If the system is there, she can still communicate with the system.

    But the system said that once she penetrates the world of fiction, unless her mission is completed and she is near death in the world of fiction, the system will not be able to contact her.

    In other words, she can only fight alone.

    When encountering problems, there is not even a single person to discuss.

    She squeezed her head irritably, and accidentally used a bit of strength to squeeze a lot of hair down.

    Counting down, there are nearly ten roots.

    Is she going to get bald??

    Rubbing her hair into a ball and throwing it into the trash can at the back of the classroom, she opened the Chinese textbook and decided to temporarily forget this bald problem.

    Not long after the morning reading, the flag-raising ceremony began.

    Song Jinxi squeezed into the crowd, and a girl in the same class who seemed a little familiar squeezed to her side.

    "Hello." The girl greeted her actively.

    Song Jinxi looked over, the girl was smiling happily, her eyes were big, and her two little tiger teeth looked very cute.

    "Hello," she replied politely.

    "My name is Chen Wenwen and I am sitting in the first row. The song you just sang is so good."

    Song Jinxi smiled and said, "Thank you."

    Being praised by such a sweet-looking girl with a sweet voice, her suffering from headaches has been relieved a lot.

    Can not help but have a lot of affection for the girl in front of her.

    "You dare to sit next to Shen Liuchen, he didn't have the deskmate before." Chen Wenwen said.

    "The head teacher also told me about his situation," Song Jinxi said: "But he is the only one in the class who don't have a deskmate, so I told the head teacher, I will sit next to him and try, if he really doesn't like having a deskmate, If that happens, I will change seats again."

    "That's it..." Chen Wenwen thoughtfully.

    Song Jinxi clearly saw that she seemed to exchange a look with the girl in front.

    So, is this to spy on the enemy?

    Song Jinxi glanced at the girl calmly. The girl seemed to have noticed her gaze and hurriedly turned her head back.

    Chen Wenwen didn't notice this and continued to talk to her.

    "You look good, I think you can be a school beauty."

    Song Jinxi took a close look at her eyes and made sure that most of her praise came out of sincerity, and the girl's eyes were relatively clear, so there should be no bad thoughts.

    She smiled and said "thank you." She was
not overly modest, nor did she show a trace of arrogance.

    Chen Wenwen originally thought Song Jinxi would humble herself, but she didn't expect to receive such an answer. She was stunned, then pulled out a shallow smile, and did not speak any more.

    After raising the flag and returning, Song Jinxi wanted to talk to Shen Liuchen.

    As a result, as soon as she approached him, he looked at her quietly, and slowly spit out two words: "Your sister..."

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    You are cruel!

    Why is this person so interested in Song Jinnan!

    Later in class, Song Jinxi wanted to whisper to him, telling him that she really looks better than Song Jinnan and better than Song Jinnan. She hope he can focus on her and don't pay attention to unknown person.

    But she was stopped by his cold look.

    She didn't want to let the class teacher transfer her to another place on the excuse that she tried to whisper to him in class and it affects his study. Song Jinxi endured it and began to listen to the class seriously.

    Before the age of ten, Song Jinxi, because she had a rich father and a beautiful mother, she was also cute, and many boys in the school liked her, so she had never studied seriously.

    Relying on her clever brains, and coping with class and writing homework every day, she was able to maintain the top ten grades in the class.

    After ten years old, knowing that the "happiness" she had before was nothing but an illusion, after her father married another and her mother remarried, she was sad for a while, and under the comfort of her grandmother, she determined to devote all her thoughts to studying.

    Since then, her grades have been out of control, and she was admitted to the best middle school along the way. In university she also studied key majors. She obtained a professional postgraduate diploma at the age of 24 and became an excellent IT professional.

    To put it nicely, they are called "Program Yuan", and generally call themselves "Program Dog.

    Now back to the second year of high school, after flipping through the books and picking up all the forgotten formulas and theorems, the problems the teacher talked about in class were completely easy to her.

    In the class, the mathematics teacher called up and wrote two questions, one was the basic exercises in class, and the other was the competition questions after class, and she answered them easily.

    Many people in the class looked at her differently.

    After solving the problem and returning to her seat, Song Jinxi looked at Shen Liuchen with some pride, only to find that he didn't seem to pay attention to the class at all.

    She took a closer look at the booklet he was writing.

    Wait a minute-

    "Mathematics Study Question Book for the First Semester of Senior Three"? ? ?

    This person doesn't listen well in class, and still write down the next semester exercises here?

    He wants to jump again?

    It happened that the bell rang after class, and the teacher said " get out of class", and the class immediately became noisy.

    Song Jinxi wanted to ask him if he wanted to skip a grade, why he didn't listen to the class, but the math teacher would not scold about him, but closed one eye.

    Does the math teacher also know that he has been studying by himself?

    "Hey." She grabbed the back of Shen Liuchen's chair and shook it, but found that she couldn't move.

    She grabbed the corner of his table again and shook it, "Shen Liuchen?"

    Shen Liuchen pretend to didn't hear it.

    She stretched out her pen to try the same trick again, but she didn't know which eye he saw.

    He was still looking down at the exercise book, but he could reach out and accurately grasp the pen she reached.

    Song Jinxi watched as her pen was snatched away, and he placed it on the side of his desk against the wall.

    Song Jinxi: "That's my pen! You give it back to me!"

    Shen Liuchen turned his head, "You have affected my study." The voice was calm.

    Song Jinxi heard the full threat.

    She just wanted to talk when a basketball suddenly flew over and hit the corner of her table.

    Shao Feipeng ran over quickly, holding the ball and said: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it was an accident, did I hit you?"

    "No," Song Jinxi smiled and shook her head. "But it's better not to play basketball in the classroom."

    Shao Feipeng laughed twice, as if suddenly remembering something, holding a basketball in one hand, and touching the back of his head with the other hand and said: "You were so good just now. It can be solved."

    If he only apologized and left, Song Jinxi might believe that he was really careless just now.

    But his act of taking the opportunity to strike up a conversation now...made her suspect that he deliberately smashed the ball here.

    The young man who tried to attract the attention of the opposite sex was extremely naive.

    She even thanked him for not hitting her on the head.

    "I am better at math." She replied with a smile.

    After speaking, she turned her head, wanting to continue talking to Shen Liuchen.

    Unexpectedly, a shout came from the back door of the classroom, which made her turn her head stiffly.

    The girl shouted: "Brother Chenchen."

    Song Jinxi: "......???"

    Who is this girl that
rob her  exclusive title for her male god?

    She turned her head and looked at the back door of the classroom.

    Ears keenly heard the small noise behind her.

    Shen Liuchen walked to the door, leading the girl to disappear from her sight.

    Song Jinxi touched the top of her head.

    She felt wearing a little green hat.

    Looking at the reactions of most people in the class, it seems that they was  accustomed to the relationship between Shen Liuchen and that girl.

    Their school grass , was called away by a girl with such a familiar name, no one booed?

    Fortunately, Shao Feipeng has not left yet.

    Song Jinxi pointed to the back door.

    "Well, that girl... is Shen
Liuchen 's younger sister?" The new goddess seemed to have only the school grass in his eyes, and Shao Feipeng's eyes flashed lonely.

    The young boy forcibly endured the loss, and replied in a calm tone: "I heard that it is a neighbor sister who grew up together."

    Song Jinxi's inner self is constantly punching the ground.

    The male god actually has a little green plum.

A little sister and a neighbor who grew up together! ! !

    That person also called him "Brother Chenchen"! She obviously called the name "Brother Chenchen" first!

    Ah ah ah, she can't do this task anymore!

    Secretly indignant for a while, Song Jinxi wiped her face.

    "Are you... okay?" The hesitating and caring voice interrupted her anger.

    Song Jinxi raised her eyes to see that Shao Feipeng hadn't left yet.

    She smiled, "It's okay, just a little unhappy."

    Shao Feipeng's eyes were even more disappointed. He hesitated and asked: "Is it because of Shen Liuchen?"

    "Yes, I like him." Song Jinxi said without hesitation.

    So don't like me, boy.

    Leave me down and find your next spring!

    Shao Feipeng said "Oh" and said, "He is good-looking and has good grades. There are many girls who like him." Then he left.

    The figure is very lonely.

    Watching him take a few steps, Song Jinxi retracted her gaze and lay on the table.

    She has a bold idea.

    She wanted to hook up with Shen Liuchen, hook up to death, but how to hook up and  make him like her?

    Come with him as a vigorous puppy love.

    Anyway, after she completes the task and leaves, his memory will be erased.

    Later, when she returns to the real world, she can't control who he wants to be with.

    So, why didn't she take advantage of this to seek benefits for herself while she was still here?

    The system also never said that she could not hook him up and fall in love with him.

    The author has something to say:

    Song Jinxi: Ah, my head is so green.

    Song Jinxi: I have a bold idea.

    Shen Liuchen: Come on, I'm naked.

    Song Jinxi:? ? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
275K 11.9K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...
16.4K 511 81
Evelyn, a modern woman, finds herself suddenly transmigrated into a novel where her peaceful life is turned upside down by a crazy Duke who happens t...
935K 30.9K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...