Ishimondo Oneshots (DISCONTIN...

By REDDDYTEDDY

Discontinued forever fuck this fandom 😭😭 More

A/N
Ishimondo Headcanons
Horror Movies and Jealousy
Horror Movies and Jealousy. Part 2
Horror Movies and Jealousy: part 3 (FINAL PART)
Rain and Cuddles (TW for shaking/trembling!)
Ramen, Arguments, and PDA
Ishimondo Head Canon Scenes
MORE HEAD CANONS BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT
"Detention, Owada!"
"Detention, Owada!" Part 2 <3
"Detention, Owada!" Part 3! FINAL PART!!!
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, MONDO!?
Study ZzzZz
Ishimaru's gay sleepover (couldn't think of good title thats all you're gettin)
GayCRacKsHIt
MORE GAYCRACKSHIT
Beaten and Loved (TW HOMOPHOBIA AND ABUSE/ASSAULT)
GUESS WHAT, MORE GAYCRACKSHIT!! (pls kill me)
Reject my love, Hurt my dreams. (Kinda Angst)
YA LIKE THE HALL MONITOR?!
Reject my love, hurt my dreams (PART 3 AIKBHJFK>KFNV<HBLFIJLAKMNFSKHJFIJE)
Sleepover wit the bros
Confessing Plans
"Do you...wanna go out?"
Cleaning Cuts
Stormy Night
Falling in love is pointless...so why does it hurt? SHORTANGST
c u m (i'm so sorry for this)
Nightmares (Kinda Angst?)
"Mondo, let me sleep!"
Chaotic Studying (Aka Mondo being jealous and hating Makoto)
Wow I actually wrote something, AND IT'S SWEET SWEET FLUFF
79%
Mondo gets drunk, chaos ensues
Blanket thief
O h N o
Under the weather
Thank you! (A/N) FINAL UPDATE

'Reject my love, hurt my dreams (part 2)

2K 62 236
By REDDDYTEDDY

Kiyotaka Ishimaru's POV:

"MONDO WHY!?"

I screamed, sitting up in my...bed? Wait I was just at the school, why am I here?! I scanned around my dark and rather chilly room, noticing the time.

3:17 a.m

...It was all a dream, no, it was all an awful nightmare. I never said anything, I-I never was rejected. I was never thrown away, I never lost Mondo. My heavy breathing slowed down a bit, my body was trying to calm down. I've never experienced a nightmare like that. It felt so real, so cold, so painful. But it wasn't, it was all a trick from my pitiful mind. I tried to calm down more by doing breathing exercises, maybe I should go grab a drink of water. I slowly crept out of my bed and down the stairs into my kitchen. I had no idea if my father was home or not, so I had to be careful not to get caught awake at such an hour. I filled my cup up with the tab water and drank it incredibly fast. I gentley sat it down in the sink before walking back into my room. I laid back down on my bed, still feeling that ache in my stomach. Is this what love is like? Constantly afraid of losing the person you love to different things...I shouldn't think these things right now, I must get to sleep. But, what if he does reject me, what if he does toss me aside? What if Mondo hates me afterwards? More tears built up into my eyes. What if these feelings destroy everything, what if I ruin our friendship?! URRGH, W-WHY IS IT THAT I MUST MESS ALL OF MY FRIENDSHIPS UP?! WHY C-CAN'T I BE LIKE A NORMAL BOY AND FALL IN LOVE WITH SOME W-WOMEN INSTEAD O-OF HIM! I turned onto my chest and started to cry into my pillow. Why must my feelings make everything so complicated... I started to try and drift to sleep, hoping I wouldn't have another nightmare like that one again...

"TAKA!!!"

(Mondo Owada's POV)

T-TAKA! I'M SO SORRY! COME BACK, TAKA PLEASE, TAKA!!!

I woke up, practically fucking screaming. The cold air of my room brought me back into reality, sweat dripped off my forehead and neck. Another fucking dream like that. Ever sense I realized these feelings for Taka, i've been having these awful fuckin' nightmares of him rejecting me, calling me things...a-and leaving me. completely. It wasn't long before my room door was busted open.

(D) "MONDO ARE YA FUCKING OK, WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Daiya basically broke my door down.

(M) "Shit, I-I'm okay dude, just a...fucking nightmare."

I mumbled that last part, hoping he wouldn't hear me. But of course, he fuckin did.

(D) "Pffft, really? All that screamin over a damn dream?"

(M) "Oh, shut the hell up! It just, f-felt so real..."

Daiya sighed.

(D) "Okay...what was it about?"

I didn't speak at first, I-I couldn't tell him!

(M) "None of yer buisness."

(D) "Really? C'mon dude, just fuckin tell me!"

(M) "....I-I can't..."

(D) "Dude, you can tell me anythin, now explain!"

I sighed, realizing I couldn't get out of this without some type of damn explanation.

(M) "Just a dream about...someone, now leave me alone-"

(D) "H-HOLD UP! YOU'RE DREAMING ABOUT SOMEONE!? HAHA, WHO'S THE POOR UNLUCKY GIRL WHO CAUGHT YER ATTENTION?!"

I paused before speaking.

(M) "Kiyotaka Ishimaru, The Ultimate Moral Compass."

Daiya seemed to freeze, but soon began cracking up more. What the hells his problem?!

(M) "W-What the fuck are you laughin at, ya bastard!"

(D) "PFFFFT HAHAHA, Y-YOU HAHAHA! YOU LIKE T-THE (Wheeze) THE HALL MONITOR HAHAHA!"

(M) "SO W-WHAT IF I DO, STOP LAUGHING ASSHOLE!"

(D) "HAHAHA."

God I could punch him right in his idiotic face if I had the strength right now. His laughing fit stopped and he looked at me, with a small amount of concern in his eyes.

(D) "S-So why was it a "nightmare" or whatever?"

He stuttered a bit, still trying to catch his breath.

(M) "I-I...he just...I confessed to him, told em everything I loved about him...a-and he rejected me, which I would fuckin' expect but...just the things he said...I know it was just some stupid ass fucking dream but it all felt so goddamn real..."

Warm tears snuck into my eyes, but I was trying my damn hardest not to let em fall. I probably already look weak to Daiya right now, having a fuckin' nightmare over some boy rejecting me. No...Taka wasn't some boy, he was practically everything to me. I know he could never be with me though, I mean the kid want's to be a fuckin prime minister! The media wouldn't react well to him being gay, or the fact that he would be dating a bike gang leader. And thats even if he fucking likes me back!

(D) "So...you have a crush on the hall monitor kid?"

(M) "Did you not listen to what I just fucking said? Yeah, I love him more than anything..."

(D) "More than your bike?!"

(M) "More than the damn bike."

Daiya let out an audibly sarcastic gasp, pretending to look offended 'n shit.

(D) "So when ya gonna tell em? Has to be soon, right?"

(M) "....I don't know yet."

It was silent for a minute before Daiya's stupid face lit up.

(D) "Ooooh, you should tell em on like, one of yer little sleepovers or something!"

(M) "I guess that's not an awful fuckin idea."

(D) "Good! Do it this tomorrow or some shit, but stay at his house, I don't wanna be near ya if you two plan to fuck or some shit."

He gave a smirk and a stupid ass wink. My face went red at the thought.

(M) "Fuck off..."

(D) "Goodnight to you too."

He stepped out my room and slammed the door. I threw myself backwards to re lay down. I was so fuckin tired, but I don't wanna have that damn dream again. It hurt so damn much. I felt like fuckin crying thinkin bout it again, the things he said just...weren't like the Taka I had fallen head-over-fuckin-heels for. I felt sleep approach me, and I finally shut my eyes.

(Kinda big time skip to towards the end of the next school day brought to you by the mental image of Sonia cussing out Ibuki during Uno, Still Mondo's POV:)

I fuckin hated it. The entire day, Taka seemed to avoid me. I had tried to talk to him so many damn times, but he always cut the conversation short by walkin away to do some "HaLl MoNitOR DuTiEs" 'n shit. It was the end of the day and I needed to talk to him. I had to tell em how I felt, better get the heartbreak out of the way instead of die on the inside everytime I thought about it. The bell rang and I quickly grabbed all my shit and walked out the classroom, desperate to find Ishimaru. I scanned the halls and found him pretty damn fast. I rushed over to him.

"Taka! I really need to talk to ya, it's super fuckin important!"

"Language, Owada..."

I stopped dead in my tracks. Taka never calls me that anymore, only when he's pissed, and when he was in that fuckin dream...

"A-Anyways, I was wonderin if I could spend the night at yer place tonight? Daiya won't be home a-and I don't wanna be alone 'n stuff..."

It was a lie, but god it was kinda fuckin embarrasing. He looked down, like he was thinkin of a damn answer. Normally, Ishi doesn't hesitate to agree, what the fuck is up with him today?!

"I suppose you can, but bring your homework! I'll help you with it there since I assume you didn't do it."

He started walking away again.

"Taka! What time do you want me to be there?!"

He stopped and paused for a second, not looking at me though.

"Anytime after 4:30 would be decent."

And just like that, he walked away, not saying another damn word.

I kept the time noted in my head before walking out the main doors, Taka wouldn't be leaving yet since he had hall monitor and detention shit to do. I reaved up my bike and drove out of the parking lot.

(Another time skip to 4:30 brought to you by boiled Korekiyo Shinguji, Kiyotaka's POV:)

Mondo should be here soon, though I did tell him after 4:30, and he's not one to be on time either. I had avoided him all day, but I really shouldn't have. Everytime I saw him in the hall, he was looking at me, with almost a sad look in his lovely lavender eyes. I felt so guilty, why did I ignore him!? He doesn't deserve to be treated like a stranger by me! A knock on my door startled me, I looked at the clock. 4:37. Early than I expected. I walked out of my kitchen and opened the door, revealing Mondo of course.

"Hey, Taka."

(Mondo Owada's POV)

He muttered a small "hello" before stepping aside to let me in. He seemed so damn distant today, and I had to figure out why the hell he was like this. I took my shoes off and stood there for a sec, observing him. He seemed tired, confused, and definetly upset about something. I couldn't wait anymore, it pains me to see him so dull.

"Okay, I'm gonna get straight too it, why the hell have you been fuckin avoiding me all damn day?!"

He stayed silent, not looking at me. I'd grown to damn impaient I guess, because next thing I fuckin knew I grabbed him and pulled him onto the couch with me, sitting next to each other. I turned to face him.

"Please...Why are you ignoring me!? It's buggin the shit outta me, did I do something wrong!? Please just fuckin tell me Taka-"

"Mondo, I love you..."

1713 words...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 7.9K 38
Discontinued. No more requests
39.8K 1.2K 11
In which Kiyotaka and Mondo are such romantically inexperienced idiots that their friends are forced to intervene. Contains disgusting amounts of fri...
85.9K 1.1K 12
DISCONTINUED