Wᴍᴍᴀᴘ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘʀᴇss

By Luna_Uchiha1

Artemis Rosa Rossi one of the most powerful successful businesswomen of modern-day. One day she dies saving a... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝙰𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗?!
𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚎
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚢
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚊 & 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚞𝚜 𝙱****
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝙰𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝙱𝚒𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜
Love Interests
Love Interest Part 2
The Calm Before The Storm
Coup d'état
The Mysterious Visitors
Diana

Author's Note

9.9K 294 68
By Luna_Uchiha1

Hi guys, 

I just want to say a few things. I have been patient all this time but it has its limits. Please understand that this has been going on all my fanfiction and I'm just putting it here as most of my readers are reading all my fanfictions:

1. Please for the love of God if you do not like this fanfiction for whatever reason then don't read it. No one's forcing you to and I have better things to do than read rude comments. 

2. Please read the tags in the story before reading and stop complaining if what you are saying is already stated in the tags! I just don't understand why some people ignore them and read the story and start complaining about the things that have already been listed in the synopsis. Like really? 

3. I know that there are some readers here who also read my other fanfictions. Please be aware that all of these books are fanfiction and I have the option of changing whatever I want in the storyline and characters. Like I can say a hat is a frickin weapon if I want, cause it's my story!

4. I have a job and studying a double degree at university so I have little time to actually sit down and write these. And sometimes I just need to cool off. So please be patient. I understand that you guys love to see what happens next and all but if you type 'update now' it won't happen or any death threats for that matter! I need to have something to write a good story. Why don't you write a story and you'll see what I mean by that.

Sorry if this comes as rude but I just have to say this now as I'm tired. To all those who read my story knowing all the listed warnings and haven't complained a bit, you guys are awesome! 

Thanks for reading this fanfiction and your encouragements towards this fanfiction. Again, if you don't like my fanfictions or are going to be pissed that I pointed out these points then unfollow me for all I care. My state of mind is way more important than that and I have to worry about my parents being in middle east and Europe with all the virus going on while I'm in Australia and I don't need another burden on me that would put me to depression which I really want to avoid. 

To my other readers who are nice and understanding, I hope you enjoy my fanfictions and to those who aren't fuck off! 

- Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.5K 45
Father hates me. He despises me. Why? Until the end, I never knew. I could never put my finger on his hatred for me. In fact, I could never understan...
4.6K 219 9
athanasia who has been in a loop of her life, dying and being reborn again and again because of her family, with finally catching a small break by be...
182K 8.2K 73
Athanasia is an heiress to the company "Obelia". She is blessed with beauty, great leadership, and also intelligence. But she felt something was miss...
88K 2.9K 14
[ wattpad had deleted book 2 and 3 of my princess series. however i am still in debate whether or not to continue. i will post my decision in this bo...