Trauma || Tsukki x BlackReader

By tsukkishimasWAP

(๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ) '๐šƒ๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š”๐š’ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹๐š‹๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๏ฟฝ... More

School Flashback part 1
1
2
3
4
school flashback pt 2
5
6
7
8
9
school flashback pt 3
10
11
11.5
12
13
14
new books
15
on hold
16
17
18
19

how this story will work (dont skip)

6K 89 69
By tsukkishimasWAP

chapters titled 'school flashback' will be as it says, flashbacks of the incident. Then, chapters titled 'chapter [insert number here] will be the main plot of the story. The flashback parts won't tell the whole story of what happened in one go but in parts that will be told in y/n's dreams when you go to bed. They will each follow on from each other meaning, if you read each flashback chapter in chronological order, they would all follow on from each other making sense (of course don't do that and ruin the suspense chileee)

Trigger Warning: Racism (that's it, there might be a little smooch)

DISCLAIMER

I DO NOT OWN THE MAJORITY OF THE CHARACTERS, FULL OWNERSHIP, AND CREDIT TO HARUICHI FURUDATE THE WRITER OF THE MANGA.

This fanfic isn't really like the 'normal' ones. It has a bit more of a backstory to it whilst incorporating the Haikyuu world into it. HOWEVER, IF THE PEOPLE WANT ROMANCE AND SMUT I WILL GIVE IT TO YALL (innn my MHA fanfic which I am EXCITED about gdygfysgfsggschsfnaih)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
117K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
485K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...