2p! France x Reader: In love...

By VivaLaVidaEngland

Walking through the dark alleyway wasn't a good idea on your part, especially when a man kidnappes you. But y... More

Am I going to die?
Anybody? P-please help me...
I-I'm not dead?
Why can't I ?
I just wanna go home
This is my life now?
Not again, please!
I don't want to say I'm in love
Another one?
Like the movie?
Make up kisses
better than the first time (lemon)
quick update
wait......he's your.... son?
wait what?
alright [Name], just go talk to him
Backstory
Not what he wanted
Bad news

she won't love me

2.1K 82 7
By VivaLaVidaEngland

François's p.o.v

I looked at the door in horror, what have I done? The girl I love.…….I chased her away from me. I got up and slammed my head repeatedly on my wall, cracks exploding where my forehead hit the wall, again and again until my forehead started bleeding and I staggered back. I grabbed a bottle of wine and chugged it, grabbing another one I chugged it.....

I sat on the floor of my room, bottles of wine surrounding me as the door opened and Oliver stood there. I looked at him lazily.

"Go away." I said, I was suddenly picked up by the collar, I bored my eyes into Oliver's disgustingly bright blue eyes.

"Why did you hurt poppet?" Oliver asked, I shrugged not knowing myself.

"So you did you did that for the heck of it?" Oliver asked again, I thought about it.......but why would I even do that? It was like I wasn't in control of my own body.

"Non....I vas stupid to do that." I said to him, pushing him away. I sat back down on the floor, thinking on how what I should do.....

Oliver looked at me, sighed and walked away, closing the door behind him.

Timeskip to night

I opened my door after everyone went to bed, I walked quietly to her room. I slowly opened her door and walked inside, climbing into her bed, wrapping my arms around her waist.....closer...... Warmer........breathing....... Apologies..... My apology

"I.….am sorry." I said to her...,she turned around to face me and whispered,

"It's okay.....it's happened before." She fell asleep, I pretended to and after a few minutes I reopened my eyes and whispered quietly into her ear.

"I will never let anyone ever 'urt you Mon amour, not now not ever. If I did I wouldn't be able to forgive myself....... I........I love....love you [Name]." I whispered and fell asleep......unaware of the eyes that were following my every move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
153K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...