QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 49♣

2.7K 116 23
By stellaandmybella

A little bit of red, a tinge of orange, some yellow and black. Yes! It definitely suits the background and will enhance the portrait.

Urghhh!!!!! This painting is consuming a lot of time than I thought. My post graduation is really doing a great job in keeping me away from my passion. It's like, living a life without chocolates. And that thought itself is so horrible!

I've been working on this painting from the last two months, and its still yet to be completed. I sigh, as I get back with the strokes on my canvas. It feels so good to hold the brush after so many days. The upcoming exams and projects have really kept me busy.

But, I need to complete my painting withing these three to four days. It's a special one that I am working on, to gift my husband on his birthday. That falls exactly two days after my exams.

Last month was my birthday, and Zacharias had gifted me with a sports car. A BMW I8. And I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I received a lot of gifts on my birthday. My parents had sent a lot of gifts for me from home, but my husband's gift stands at the top. Zacharias has clearly warned me, that I won't be able to drive the car, until I am done with the exams.

Huh! I can't wait to get over with my exams. It's so tiring....God, I am so badly waiting to get done with my post graduation. Six months more, and I am done!

"There you are!" My head snaps from my canvas board to my husband, who is walking towards me. I quickly cover my painting and stand on my feet.

"You should not be here..." I blurt out.

He raises his eyebrow, placing his hands in his pockets. "You mean to say I am not allowed to come in this room?"

My eyes distend at his words, quickly shaking my head, I reply, "No...No...I didn't mean that. What I mean to say is, I am working on something, and that's a surprise for you...."

"You are painting for me?"

I nod my head shyly, causing his lips to tug upwards in a smirk. He pulls me towards him and plants his lips on mine.

"Mhmm....Zach....My hands are dirty with paint." I mumble between the kiss.

"Do you think I give a fuck about that?" He growls in my ear.

"But, your clothes will get dirty.." I reason out.

"I don't care..." He murmurs, before pulling me back for the kiss.

Yet, I keep my hands away. The last thing I want is applying paint on his white shirt.

"You had your dinner?" He asks, pulling away.

"No" I reply, shaking my head.

"Good. Get ready, I am taking you out."

My face lights up in excitement. "Really?"

"Well, what can I say...My wife was complaining me the other night, that I don't spend much time with her. So, I thought of taking her out. Now, go get ready, we are leaving in half an hour."

"Thank you, you are the best!" I squeal, jumping in his arms and kissing his cheeks making him snicker.

Cleaning my hands, I run out of the room, but stop mid step and look at him, causing him to raise his eyebrow, "Hey...But no peeking into my work..." He laughs, as I run out of the room.

'No! I can't take a chance.'

I again run back and pull him with me out of the room, making sure to lock it behind me.

He chuckles, "What is so important, that you don't even want to show me?"

"Didn't I tell you already? It's a surprise..." I huff, frowning at him, as I rest my hands on my hips.

He shakes his head, a small smirk forms on his lips, as he surprises me by picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, earning a yelp from my mouth.

"Zacharias, what are you doing? Put me down, anyone can walk on us....We are not in our room for god's sake!!!" I cry out, as he starts walking through the hallways, yet he doesn't speaks.

"Zacharias, I can walk, you know..." I comment snarkily.

"Your teeny tiny legs are too slow to walk at my speed....."

Did he just....Oh God! How dare he?

"My legs are not tiny." I hit his back in exasperation.

I hear giggles across the hallway and raise my head to see Annika and Yelena, peeking at us, making me more flustered.

"See, I told you....Now, they will tease me afterwards...." I pout.

He ignores me and enters our room. Closing the door, he walks towards the bed and drops me, before climbing on top of me. I gulp, as he hovers over me, his eyes filled with lust.

"I am hungry..." I blurt out, blinking my eyes.

'Really Adiva?' My subconscious mocks.

"I am hungry too love..." His voice sounding raspy, as he wastes no time in dipping his head and capturing my lips. I can smell his ropy fragrance of the coffee he had been drinking as his tongue invades my mouth. I snake my arms around his neck, as he deepens the kiss.

So instantaneous and urgent is his tongue. Plunged like some writhing sea-shape into my gaping maw, it all but overpowers my senses as it seeks some unreachable terminus near the back of my tongue. His tongue wiggles, pulsates, and makes contortive sweeps of my mouth's vault. I'm certain that at least once it turned upside down, where I loll with my eyes clench shut, in a trance of his kiss, desiring and aching for more.

I can feel his hardness growing , his hands roaming freely all over my body, making me moan in desire. I want him, I want him so badly....But alas! I still have to wait another week for that. He pulls away and peers into my eyes, that I bet are fueled with desire and want for him.

"For how long are you gonna torture me love? I don't think I can keep my promise anymore...You don't even have a slightest idea, how badly I wanna fuck you..."

I hide my face in between his neck, too shy to look into his desire filled eyes. Please take me.....It's on the tip of my tongue....I so badly wanna say, but shyness percolates me, and stops me from speaking anything.

"What am I gonna do with you love, hmmm?" He murmurs, nuzzling his nose at the junction of my neck, causing a shiver of desire spread through my being.

Pecking my lips once more, he speaks, "Common get ready, before I lose my sanity and take you right now!"

He gets off me and I make a dash towards the closet. Picking out a nice outfit, I walk into the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, I dry my body and wear my clothes. Applying some lip balm on my lips, I pull my hairs into a high ponytail and cover my head with my head scarf.

"I am ready..." I announce, walking out of the bathroom.

He eyes me from top to bottom, a satisfactory smirk playing on his lips, as he pulls me towards him by my waist. "Do you even realize how hot and sexy you look?" He speaks, caressing my cheeks with his knuckles, causing a red tint to appear on my cheeks.

"I didn't even apply make up. Yet you find me sexy."

Curling his fingers around my chin, he makes me look into his eyes, "You are the most beautiful and sexy woman that I've ever laid my eyes upon. You don't require any make up love, as your natural look itself enhances your beauty. Anyway, you do know I don't like make up, and I love you for the way you are..." He presses his lips on my forehead, causing my heart to flutter.

We walk down the stairs, and after waving goodbye to everyone, we drive out of the estate, with his men trailing behind us in black SUVs. Zacharias takes me to one of his restaurants. It is one of the finest that I've ever seen. Zacharias had booked the entire top floor for us, so that we would also be able to enjoy to view, as his men guard the floor. After enjoying a nice sumptuous dinner, we drive back to the manor. I am so happy, that he took me out with him after such a long time.

Later, as we lay on the bed, I call out, "Zacharias?"

"Yes love?"

"For how long are you planning to keep our marriage a secret?" I find my voice breaking in the end.

I hate to admit this, but it hurts. It hurts when I hear girls talk about him. I hate when they talk about him as if they own him.

Cupping my face in his hands, he gives me a tender look, "I know what you are feeling love...But I have to do this to protect you...."

"From whom?" I am quick to ask.

Exhaling a long breath, he replies, "I'll explain you everything at the right time."

I smile at him trying to hide my pain, as he kisses my temple and pulls me on his chest.

"Just give me some more time, and I promise to make everything right." He whispers.

Not wanting to speak anything further, I rest my head on his chest as he caresses my head while I close my eyes listening to his heartbeats and letting sleep overtake me.

The next morning, I wake up with my husband's arms wrapped around me. Moving myself away from him, I get down the bed and walk towards the bathroom to freshen myself with a nice relaxing shower. After offering my morning prayers, I walk out of the room and saunter myself towards my art room and start working on my unfinished painting. It's too early in the morning, and I guess everyone are still asleep.

At eight, I wrap up my work for the day, and lock the door behind me, before walking back towards our room. I hear the shower running, and realize he is in the bathroom. Sighing, I collect the file that Clementia had handed over to me, and walk towards Igor's room.

I find the door open and enter his room to find him plopped on the bed, staring at something on his laptop. He still hasn't recognized my presence. Hence, I stealthily walk towards him, just to startle the hell out of him, but instead I am appalled, as soon as my gaze lands on the screen.

A gasp escapes my lips, as my eyes land on my little sister's photo's displayed on the screen.

Igor snaps his eyes from the screen. His eyes widen as soon as they land on mine. "No! Fuck! Shit! Adiva?" He stutters, quickly flipping down the screen with a thud.

"Igor, what the hell is this?" He stumbles on his feet and looks at me nervously, rubbing his hand behind his neck, "Adiva, I can explain..."

I slap the papers on the bed, my anger rising every second as I walk out of the room, fuming in rage.

"Adiva, please wait. Shit! Adiva, at least listen to me...."

His pleadings fall on my deaf ears, as I cross the hallway and climb upstairs towards our room. Just then, Zacharias walks out of the closet fully dressed in his business attire.

"I warned you not to get down the bed until I wake up, didn't I?" He glares at me annoyingly. I ignore his demanding tone and march towards him.

"Do you know that Igor has Ziya's pics?"

He frowns for a second before answering, "Yes"

"What??"

'Wait...I did not say that...'

I turn back to find Igor standing at the doorway, with wide eyes. I narrow my eyes at him angrily. Ignoring me, he walks in.

"How? When?"

Zacharias tilts his head placing his hands inside his pockets, "Try not to be more obvious next time." He smirks.

"But how? I..."

"You...Leave the room now, I'll deal with you later." I snap interrupting him, angrily pointing towards the door.

"You can't do this injustice to us ADIVA ZACHARIAS IVANOV." Igor shouts.

I narrow my eyes glaring at him, "Are you trying to intimidate me?"

"Is it working?" He grins at me, but gulps when he notices me still glaring daggers at him.

"Oops its not working. But how? It always works with my employees." He mumbles scratching his head.

"IGOR!!!" I scream angrily.

"Look, I am sorry okay, but...but we love each other." He warily steps forward.

I scoff, "Really now Igor? You and Ziya?"

He nods eagerly.

"Are you talking to her?"

"No..." He replies nonchalantly.

"Then pray tell me, how do you know that she loves you?" I inquire, trying to calm my anger as I  fold my arms against my chest.

"Hey you asked me whether I am talking to her right now, that's why I answered in negative. And no, she doesn't knows that she loves me, but will soon realize."

"IGORRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, as I start losing my control.

"I am sorry..." He smiles sheepishly. "And to answer your question, yes we do talk."

"Then why the hell don't I know about this?"

"Calm down love...." Zacharias tries to tranquilize my raging anger.

Turning towards him, I speak, "Zacharias, tell your brother to stop thinking from his south organ and put his north organ to some use..."

Igor bursts into laughter while Zacharias gives me an amused look.

"Oh my God Adiva, you are such a fucking angel. You can't use the word 'dick' even if you are angry."

"You seriously need a bump between your brain and your mouth." I chastise, ignoring his comment.

"Oh, no northern organ this time?" He teases, trying to control his laughter.

I glare at him gritting my teeth.

"Igor, out!" Zacharias orders in a warning tone.

"Okay..Okay...I am leaving...." He mock surrenders, walking out of the room.

I turn towards my husband, looking at him accusingly, "From how long did you know about this and why didn't you tell me anything?"

"Jesus! You look so fucking hot when you get all pent up in anger...Kinda turns me on..."He remarks, ignoring my questioning glare while pulling me towards him.

"Zacharias, I am serious here...It's about my little sister for crying out loud." I shout angrily.

"Relax love.." He says, placing his arms on my shoulders.

I slump my shoulders in his arms.

"Now tell me, what's wrong in it if he likes your sister?"

"What's wrong? Zacharias she is just 16."

"So what? Look at us, we have a complete age difference of nine years. We are doing fine, don't you think?"

"Yes, but both of them are immature."

"Okay, and what about you?"

"I am matured" I argue folding my hands against my chest, scowling at him.

"Really?" He raises his one perfect eyebrow.

"Focus Zacharias, will you? Now even you are making fun of me." I huff infuriatingly, causing him to chuckle.

"Common love, you need to give him a chance. You do know him. He would never hurt your sister and besides, its not like he is going to pursue her now. I am sure he will wait for her until she turns 18."

"But he is a player, how are you so sure he won't hurt her?" I argue.

"About that...Why don't you ask him?"

"I am not anymore.." Igor shouts from behind.

I turn around glaring at him. "You were standing there and listening to our conversation all the time?"

This idiot has the nerve to grin at me, as he saunters inside ignoring my accusing glare. "I promise, I am not a player anymore..." He speaks raising his hands in surrender.

"But you were..."

"Common Adiva, have some mercy on my poor soul. That was only on weekends, and I am telling you now, I am not like that anymore. Please believe me." He pleads folding his hands in front of me.

"Fine." I give in, making Igor jump and squeal happily.

"But you won't be pursuing her till she turns 18. You have to promise me that."

"I promise, we are just friends for now...." He obliges and pulls me in a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you...Thank you....Thank you....God! You are the best.." He says, before pulling away.

"Enough now! Go get freshened up and get your ass down for the breakfast." Zacharias orders, walking out of the door, pulling me with him.

"I'll be there in 10." He shouts excitingly running past us.

After the breakfast, I ask Igor to go through the papers that I had put on his bed. He promises to complete the task by today, while me and Tina head for the university.

Clementia engulfs me in a hug, as soon as I walk inside the class and take my seat beside her.

"Wow! Someone is happy today." I remark chuckling at her.

"Yes, all thanks to you..."

"Care to share..." I urge her, as she hands me a cup of coffee. "Thanks, I needed it." I smile, taking the cup from her.

"Mr.Avilov gave me a bonus paycheck of $1000/- Can you believe it?" She exclaims excitedly, her eyes twinkle with joy.

"Really? I am so happy for you.." I admit happily.

"Wait...Did you ask him to do?" She inquires, narrowing her eyes at me.

"No...That's completely his call."

"That's fine then. Hey, and lunch is on me today." She speaks.

"I am in.." I reply, before opening my book, as the professor enters the class.

The day went by, with attending lectures and collecting notes from the library. After college, I straight away got home, as Clementia took a cab for her work. It gave me a sense of satisfaction to see her happy. Now, there was only one thing left to do. For that, I have to meet Igor.

I hope he comes home soon, so that I can get to talk to him. It's friday, and Zacharias will be leaving for Malibu today. I still have to pack his bag. It would be better if Igor comes home early. That way, I can ask him about his plan on taking down those rowdy gangsters. I had already messaged him, and he promised me that he will be here by five.

After playing with the kids for sometime, I walk towards our room and get myself busy with my studies.

"Optical photocells are optimally sensitive to radiation with a wave length of...."

"BOO!!!!"

"AAhhhh!!!! Igor!" I smack his arm angrily, shouting at him causing him to laugh out loud.

I was busy studying, when Igor thought of making his presence known by shouting in my ear, startling me.

"Jesus! Look at your face!" He speaks between his laughs. "Oh you are studying chemistry.." He speaks peeking in my book, as I glare at him.

"Wait until I get back to you. Don't forget your life's chemistry is in my hand."

Now, that made him shut up. "Okay...Okay...I'm sorry I was just picking up on you."

I try to hide my smile as I watch him turning completely serious from his jovial mood within seconds, as soon as I mentioned Ziya. Boy, I've got his nerve! The more I look at his face, the more I am unable to control myself and I burst into laughter.

"God! Adiva, this is seriously not a topic to joke." He huffs annoyingly.

"Relax...I was just returning your favor." I speak between my laughs. "You arrived just now?" I inquire.

"Yeah. I straight away came to your room."

"You could have at least freshened up yourself and had some snacks."

"Nah, I am good. Besides, I've ordered Yelena to get some snacks in your room itself."

"Okay. Did you go through the files that I gave you in the morning?"

"Yeah. I am all ready with the plan."

"Great. But please be careful. I don't want those dangerous people to know who put them behind the bars. I've heard these people avenge even if they are behind the bars."

"Sometimes you worry too much angel face. Don't worry, I assure you, they won't be able to do anything." He assures, resting his hand on my shoulders.

Just then Yelena enters with a tray of snacks in her hands. "Thank you" Igor smiles at her, before taking the tray from her hands and placing it on the table. He sits on the chair beside me and picks the glass of juice.

"Adiva..."

"Hmm??"

"Do you by any chance know what's in-store in that file, the one you said your friend tried to crack and get it? Did she by any chance tell you about that?" He inquires, looking at me intently, as he drinks the juice leaning his back against the chair.

"Uh..Yeah..Something like, it carries all the information about all their illegal trades, businesses and activities, and all those gangs working together to take down someone by the name of...Falcon?" Raising my head, I ask, "Hey, do you by any chance know who this creature Falcon is?" I ask, fluttering my hands on both sides, causing him to splutter the whole drink out of his mouth and cough vigorously, and then I hear the shattering of a cup on the floor. I turn around to find a startled Khristina, her gaze on the floor.

'Did she hear our conversation?'

Patting my hand on Igor's back, I ask her, "Khristina, are you alright?" Her head quickly snaps in my direction.

"Yeah.....Other than my spilled coffee, I am alright." She replies with a tight lipped smile, before she walks forwards and picks another cup from the tray, but I am not convinced by her answer.

"Is there something that I don't know? Wait...Don't tell me this Falcon guy exists and you guys know about him..."

"No!!" They both shout in unison, making my ears screech.

"Gosh! What's wrong with you two...I can hear you even if you speak in a moderate tone."

"No! No! We don't know anyone who goes by this name." Igor speaks, quickly gulping the drink.

I eye him suspiciously, "Are you sure, or are you trying to hide something from me?" I grill, narrowing my gaze at him.

"Jesus Adiva, how would I know who this man is? It's just that, the way you fluttered your hands made me splutter my whole drink. I just couldn't control my laughter."

"Oh...I am sorry for your drink." I smile sheepishly.

"Not a big deal." He waves his hand.

"Adiva, this Falcon....Who told you about him?" Tina inquires nonchalantly, her gaze fixed on the cup, as she circles the rim of the cup with her forefinger.

"Oh, It was Clementia...The other day she was telling me that there is a man who goes by the name of Falcon and he kills his prey in the most inhuman way possible, and that no one has ever seen him and blah....blah... I knew it, that this might be some cooked up story...."

"And how does Clementia know? Did she see him or something?" She interrupts my blabber.

"No. She was doing some research on human trafficking and gangsters, when she came across this Falcon, or whatever it is...."

"And why was she going through all this?" She inquires again.

"Khristina, how would I know. And what's with all those questions? You are behaving as if you know something about this Falcon." I snap at her, eying her suspiciously.

"Hey, I am sorry if it came that way, I was just curious that's all.."

"Always a curious little squirrel, aren't you?" Igor flips her, in a teasing manner.

"Hey..." She shouts running after him.

I giggle shaking my head. God knows when will these both be growing up.

We spend our time together for some time, before they both go back to their respective rooms. Igor assures me once again, that everything is under control and his plan is full proofed, and that it will surely work out in our favor.

I look at the time. It's six in the evening. Sighing, I close my books and get up from my chair, sauntering towards the walk in closet. I remove his travel bag and start arranging his clothes. I don't know, why I am feeling this way, but I don't want him to go on this business trip. I tried many times to talk him out from going on this trip, but he won't budge, saying its an important one.

I don't know why, but something isn't right about this trip. My eyes well up, my emotions all riling up inside me. Sniffing, I wipe the tear from the corner of my eye before zipping his bag.

A gasp escapes my lips, when I feel a pair of arms snaking around my waist. "What made my baby cry?" I hear his deep sexy voice, as he places his chin on my shoulder.

Resting my head against his chest, I place my hands on his, "Zacharias, is it really important for you to go on this trip?" I again try to talk to him.

He spins me around and holds my chin between his thumb and forefinger, making me look into his eyes, "What's gotten into you? You are quite vehement on not letting me go on this trip."

I slump my shoulders, "I don't know. I am getting this queasy feeling since the night you told me about this trip, as if something wrong is gonna happen." I answer truthfully.

Sighing, he pulls me more closer to him, "Relax Zhena. You are worrying too much. Nothing is gonna happen. It's just a business trip. Don't let that pretty little head of yours worry too much." He assures me.

"Why can't you send someone else? You have so many trusted men around you." I argue.

"No. It's an important one and I alone have to handle it."

I slouch my shoulders in defeat, knowing that there is no way I can convince him to change his decision.

"Promise me, you'll come back to me." I tear up.

"What's wrong Adiva? You never say anything whenever I go on my business trips. I don't understand, what's so different about this one? It's just the same as others."

"I don't know, just promise me, you'll come back to me."

Sighing, he replies, "Okay, I promise. No matter what, I'll come back to you. Happy?" I nod my head, grinning at him, making him chuckle.

He engulfs me in his arms caressing my back. After giving me a long passionate kiss that had my legs wobbled, he walks into the bathroom, leaving me all tensed and bothered.

Another interesting chapter of the story.....

Please don't forget to Vote, Comment, Like, Share and Follow........

Until then, Good Bye!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 14.2K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
866K 33.2K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
150K 2.2K 23
Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any means. She grew up le...
7.8K 137 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...