Save The Villain

By winter_yanyan

Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is han... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Chapter 21 (2)
22
23
24
24
24(2)
25(1)
25(2)
26(1)
26(2)
27
28(1)
28(2)
29
30
30(2)
31(1)
31(2)
31(3)
31(4)
32
33
34
35
36
37(1)
37(2)
37(3)
37(4)
37(5)
38(1)
38(2)
39(1)
39(2)
39(2)
40(1)
40(2)
40(3)
41(1)
41(2)
42(1)
42(2)
43(1)
43(2)
44
45
46
46(2)
47
47(2)
48
48(2)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

9

13.2K 597 191
By winter_yanyan

Chapter 9 The Second Death 02

    Song Jinxi laughed dryly.

    "Sorry, I was nervous just now, I used to say greetings first." She said, "... Actually, when I first came to school in the morning, there were very few people in the classroom. A classmate mentioned you to me and said your name is Shen Liuchen. "

    Shen Liuchen did not seem to be satisfied with this answer.

    He squinted his phoenix eyes slightly, and he looked at Song Jinxi with a chill.

    She didn't understand what she had said wrong, to make the male god to look at her with this look.

    Ink-black eyes reflected her little shadow, as if to see her through.

    Song Jinxi laughed twice, and bit the bullet and introduced: "My name is Song Jinxi, the Song of the Song Dynasty, the beautiful brocade, the best of things."

After she introduced, she unexpectedly got Shen Liuchen's doubts.

    "The nickname Xixi?" His voice was cold, and the final tone rose slightly.

    She don't know why, when the word "Xixi" came out of his mouth, and it seemed to be substantive, like a shallow and warm stream, gradually flowing into her ears.

    The tingling feeling spread throughout the body.

    At the meeting "eight years ago", they spent too little time together, it was only a little more than half a day.

    Shen Liuchen didn't ask her name. She might be too excited and nervous at that time, and forgot to introduce her name to him.

    Therefore, it was the first time he called her like this.

    The voice in a low voice seemed to be gentle.

    Song Jinxi's soul was almost hooked, and her heart always felt itchy.

    It seems to be picked up by some feathers.

    She blushed slightly and said, "You can also call me that... But this nickname is usually only called by someone who is familiar with me."

    After finishing speaking, seeing that Shen Liuchen's expression remained unchanged, she hurriedly added: "We are at the same table, and we will have to spend two years of difficult study together. It is considered an acquaintance. You can also call me Xixi."

    Friendship, She tossed her olive branch, but the other party did not respond.

    Also asked a question that made her confused.

    "Did you grow short when you were a child?"

A  black line crossed Song Jinxi's face, wondering if she had heard it wrong.

    But the male god didn't mean to repeat the question at all, he was still staring at her, as if waiting for her to answer.

    Song Jinxi once again bit the bullet and said, "Not short."

Seeing a trace of unbelief flashed through Shen Liuchen's eyes, she was probably sure that she had not heard the wrong question, and she suddenly became a little unhappy.

    Is the male god despising her for being short?

    She defended herself: "I grew taller since I was a child. When I was in elementary school, because of my height, I always sat in the last row. When I was in the sixth grade, I grew up a lot... but I didn't grow much later. Now it's only 1.63 meters, an average length of only one centimeter a year..."

But seeing Shen Liuchen's thin lips slightly pursed, a look of disappointment flashed across his eyes.

    There is also a little shadow of suspicion.

   He wants to use her height to suppress her?

    but why?

    There seems to be no enmity between them, right?

    Is it just because she disregarded his wishes and wanted to be his deskmate, so he wanted to mock her for being short?

    The question is, is she short now?

    Girls in their early sixteen should be considered okay with her height. No matter how tall they are, they can become supermodels.

    Song Jinxi squeezed her chin and thought for a long time, but couldn't think of a reason, so she decided to put this question aside for the time being.

    Her most important job now is to have a good relationship with the male god, so that she can "do good things" in the future.

    As the first preparation bell rang, several class representatives began to urge homework. Shen Liuchen sorted out the homework in an orderly manner and handed it to the students in the front row.

    Song Jinxi saw sharply the words he had written on the cover of the workbook.

    Grade: Class One of Senior Two.

    Name: Shen Liuchen.

    Teacher: Teacher Shi.

    His handwriting is beautiful.

    The word is like its person.

    Song Jinxi's liking for him has increased.

    Since she was a child, she has liked boys with good-looking characters. She thinks that if character is good, and his personality is not much worse.

    She glanced at his language book again.

    The notes made in the blank spaces of the textbook were also very neat, and she couldn't help but admire him.

    The depression that had been blocked in her chest because of being frustrated gradually disappeared, and Song Jinxi felt that she could not be easily discouraged.

    She leaned her head over again, and kept a certain distance very cautiously, so as not to let Shen Liuchen feel that his territory was violated.

    This was the experience she had accumulated when she was close to him before, and she didn't know if it was still useful now.

    "Your handwriting is so beautiful. I like people who write beautifully." She winked and praised.

    Shen Liuchen ignored her.

    Her voice is actually quite small, but she seems to have been heard by the two girls in front.

    Song Jinxi heard but she didn't know who "hmmp".

    The one by the window seemed to turn her head faintly and gave her a blank eye.

    Song Jinxi also sneered in her heart.

    What happened to her hooking up with the male god?

    If you like someone, you should be bold, as long as you make sure that the other person is still single.

    Pursuing true love is everyone’s right. If you are not daring to go for it, don’t ridicule other people who boldly pursue true love.

    What's more, she is not just purely flirting, okay?

    She is saving him!

    Shen Liuchen's worst childhood experience had been avoided by her. He was not broken his leg and he was in good health.

    Logically speaking, he who has no physical and mental defects should not be blackened again.

    But the system still detected that he will be blackened.

    Without Song Jinxi’s foreign bug to change the plot, the system can roughly infer the development of the plot based on the structure of the novel world.

    Song Jinxi only wore it back to the real world for an hour before the system passed the message to her.

    According to its calculations, when Shen Liuchen reaches adulthood, there is a 99.99% chance that he will become black.

    The calculation results indicate that Shen Liuchen's blackening this time has nothing to do with his experience at the age of seven and before.

    In other words, Song Jinxi's first crossing was a useless work, it was not the reason for him from turning black.

    And this time, the reason for his blackening was the couple who adopted him.

    As far as the plot the system showed her, the wife of the couple, Meimei, was the biggest factor that caused Shen Liuchen's blackening.

    According to the development of the plot, after Shen Liuchen was rescued, he was arranged by the police Fang Yuming into the orphanage in City X.

    When the director of the orphanage told him about entering the school, a young couple came to the orphanage. After some understanding, they decided to adopt Shen Liuchen at that time, as an "uncle and aunt".

    The young couple had no child, so they could only adopt a child to prevent no one will take care of them in old age.

    Shen Liuchen became the one who will provide them in old age.

    The man, Cai Xiaohao, is a brick mover and often goes around the province with the work team.

    Zhang Meimei took Shen Liuchen to live in X City.

    Zhang Meimei behaved very virtuously in front of Cai Xiaohao, but she was actually a bad woman.

    She often took wild man home when Cai Xiaohao was not at home, and deceived Shen Liuchen, who was only seven at the time, that she was "doing business."

    She was not loyal to Cai Xiaohao. The problem was that she wanted to extend her magic claws to Shen Liuchen later.

    Shen Liuchen entered elementary school at the age of seven, originally considered a normal age.

    It's just that he jumped directly to the second grade in the next semester of the first grade, and then jumped to the fourth grade in the third semester, but he was two years earlier than others, and he started to enter the sixth grade at the age of ten.

    His development is no different from that of his peers. He started grow when he was thirteen years old.

    At the age of fifteen, he was a sophomore, and his height was 1.78 meters.

    From the year he was promoted to the first year, Zhang Meimei began to behave differently towards him.

    It’s just that Shen Liuchen has always been focused on studying, he is a bit late mature, and his age is already too young, plus he has always respected Zhang Meimei, Zhang Meimei’s initial actions were not too obvious... a combination of various reasons, In the first two years, he found nothing wrong at all.

    Until he reached third year, Zhang Meimei each time with a wild man back home would call very loudly, at first he was still uncertain  but  later he identified  one thing, that she is doing something bad......

    and Zhang Meimei  moves to him is becoming more and more obvious.

    He began to alienate Zhang Meimei and he suffered from severe hygiene.

    He wanted to keep a distance from Zhang Meimei, but she never expected Zhang Meimei to give him medicine.

    Fortunately, Cai Xiaohao happened to come back.

    Cai Xiaohao would beat Zhang Meimei when he got fierce. Zhang Meimei didn't dare to tell him the truth. Instead, she lied in front of Cai Xiaohao, saying that Shen Liuchen wanted to molest her, so that Cai Xiaohao beat Shen Liuchen who was still on the medicine.

    In the cold weather in January, she threw Shen Liuchen into a bathtub full of cold water and soaked all day.

    Let him survive the effect of the medicine.

    Since then, Shen Liuchen left this so-called "home" and started living by himself.

    That's the beginning of his darkening .

    Thinking of this, Song Jinxi took a quiet look at Shen Liuchen very cautiously... and  thought to herself that the male god would not look for a woman afterwards, exept for his mental and physical overly cleanliness. Is it possible that because of that time. Soaked in cold water, then that thing broke?

    Then if that thing is broken, how can he find a woman?

    If he finds a woman and it can't stand up...not only can't it satisfy the woman, but people will laugh at it...

    Thinking of this, Song Jinxi feels ashamed of her ability to speculate about the male god.

    But anyway, with her here this time, she will definitely find a way to let Shen Liuchen understand that Zhang Meimei's behavior is wrong, and let him be be cautious  earlier.

    It would be best to help him out of that disgusting family.

    To help the male god avoid the burden of the second hardship during the growth period, she absolutely must protect him well!

    Strive to complete the task successfully.

    Her battle plan is simple.

    First, she wants to get acquainted with him.

    Then, she will began to take the opportunity to give him knowledge of sexual education, so that he could understand that even boys should learn to protect themselves.

    There are not only male perverts in society, but also many hidden female perverts.

    Just now she praised his good handwriting, he ignore her, but she wouldn't give up.

    Full of ambition, Song Jinxi said: "I also want to practice well. Can you recommend the copybook you practiced to me?"

    Shen Liuchen ignored her, and it happened that the second preparation bell rang.

    The morning reading class officially begins.

    The head teacher Shi Yahui stepped on the bell and walked into the class to signal everyone to be quiet.

    "Before reading, let me tell you one thing. I believe some students have seen it just  new female classmate has arrived in our class."

The author has something to say:

    Song Jinxi: Male god, you...what about your... Are you ok?

    Shen Liuchen: What?

    Song Jinxi (shy): That's...that...

    Shen Liuchen:?

    Song Jinxi: That... Was it broken by the ice?

    Shen Liuchen loosened his bow tie and began to untie his belt.

    ·Three days later·

    Song Jinxi: ...male god, I don't love you anymore. Let the doctor come to rescue my kidney and we still need some space and relax.

    Shen Liuchen: Huh?
(Starts to bully her again in bed)

    Song Jinxi: I really love you so much, oh oh oh, yours haven’t been frozen! ! ! Please!Let me go...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870 98 6
Two real estate moguls who are sworn enemies are competing with each other to become the top in the industry. Wang Yibo never thought that he would b...
633K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
2.8M 108K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
971K 27.9K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...