Taekook Oneshots

Por hoping1for1gaydreams

THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY ITS FICTION THANK YOU REQUESTS OPEN Más

Bad Day
Study Session
Missing Notebook
Scared
Time-outs and punishments
Panic Attack
"You're perfect, baby"
Accident
Beautiful
Hide and Seek
Hickey
Hoodie
Too Little
Home
Burden
Desperate
Tantrum
Safe Word
Old News
Pill
Bath
Smile
"Let me hear you, love,"
Tail
Pool
Rivals
Princess
Little
Fight
!!Read!!
Bratty
Thunder
Nightmare
Always Enemies
Liar
Quiet
Breathe
Sick
Pancakes
No Nuance November
Trouble
Just One Day
Eat
Cold
Permission
Fangs
‼️announcement‼️
Dumpster
Learning
Prank
Trans
Costume
Talk
Clingy
Care
Hi
Class
Dresser Drawer
Promotion
Shy Pt. 2
Sensitive
Bike
He's Straight
Fussy
Collar
Collar pt. 2
CEO
High
Sleep
Hearing Aids
Question
Ex
Drunk
Ready
Tattoo
Rant
about the book
Boxing
Online Love
Small
Slipping Struggles

Shy

2.7K 89 27
Por hoping1for1gaydreams

Angst, fluff, littlespace 🥀⛈☁️🍼

Jungkook: little, ages 1-5
Taehyung: caregiver, boyfriend

Jungkook will be big in the beginning of the story.

————
Tears well up in Jungkook's eyes, making him sob and wipe them away, "d-dun wan do that! Koo's scawed!"
————

Jungkook is shy, and by saying shy, you might think of a blush on someone's cheeks when they get compliments. Or speaking quietly and gradually getting louder after they meet someone new.

But Jungkook is different and everyone knows that. He's sensitive and cries when you ask him to say or do something. He stays in his room when people come over, heart pounding a million miles a minute until that person leaves. He hates going out in public, especially by himself. Hell, he doesn't even order for himself and he's 22. The poor baby doesn't even make eye contact most of the time. No matter how hard Taehyung tries, he can't get Jungkook to break out of his shell.

"Kooks, Jimin is coming over," is all it took for him to start shaking. Taehyung walks over to the boy who was busy drawing.

"Can you please try to stay downstairs this time, love? I think he would enjoy it. Who knows, you guys might be friends," he says gently, rubbing the scared boy's arm.

"D-don't wanna," he mumbles, keeping his eyes down as he starts to draw again.

"Baby, please? I think it'll be good for you to try. If it gets to be too much you can go upstairs. Try for a few minutes, yeah?" He says, rubbing Jungkook's back to calm him down. He nods silently, acquiescing. Taehyung smiles and kisses his head.

"Just squeeze my hand three times if you never need to take a breather, okay? I'll squeeze twice when I check on you," Jungkook nods again, going back to coloring his picture.

Around an hour passes, Jungkook getting more anxious as time goes on. He stops coloring when he hears the knocking on the front door.

"Baby, come here for me." Taehyung calls to him, going to open the door. The timid boy stands a little behind him, looking down at the ground when a happy Jimin walks in.

"Hey, Tae! How are you?" He greets, hugging him tight.

"Who is this, Tae?" Jimin says, looking at Jungkook with a soft smile on his face.

"This is Jungkook, he's the boyfriend I told you about." He says, holding his hand and bringing him forward.

"H-hi," he mumbles, tripping over the simple word. He feels the tears coming already.

"Hey, I'm Jimin! It's really nice to meet you. I hope you've been taking care of Taehyung for me," he jokes, laughing and putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. He visibly tenses, gulping and backing away while smiling slightly.

"Chim, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but Jungkook can be a little shy. Just be patient please," he says, holding Jungkook close to him and squeezing his hand once to let him know he's there.

"Of course! I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'll be more careful from now on. One of my friends Yoongi took a long time to open up. I still hope we can be friends," he smiles brightly and replies.

"'S okay," Jungkook speaks in a voice barely audible.

"So come inside and sit! I'll make you something if you need it," Taehyung says. Jimin steps in while Jungkook makes a bee line to his spot on the couch; the right side. He curls up in his spot, arms around him and lays his head down. He doesn't want to talk. Jimin sits in a chair a little across from him, not starting a conversation until Taehyung is there to break the awkward ice.

"Chim what have you been up to?" He asks, sitting next to Jungkook and grabbing his hand.

"I've been working on choreography to some new songs! It's really cool so far. I've been singing more too." He exclaims, excited about what he's been doing lately. "What about you?"

"I've been cooking more and working out, my arms are more toned." He says, holding up his arm to look at it.

"What about you, Jungkook?" Jimin asks, tone more gentle and quiet.

Jungkook shrugs, "dunno."

"What about the drawing you've been doing, hm? I'm very proud of how far you've come with them," Taehyung says, rubbing his thumb over Jungkook's cold knuckles.

"I've been drawing and coloring, p-paint is cool too. An' I like cooking with Tae," he mumbles into his sleeve.

"That's cool! You should show me some time," Jimin replies. Jungkook doesn't say anything else.

"How's Yoongi and Hoseok?"

"They're good too, Hoseok has been working on the choreography with me and Yoongi likes photography." He says. Taehyung hums, still rubbing his thumb over his boyfriend's hand. Taehyung gently squeezes twice, getting Jungkook to look up at him. He shoots him an "are you okay" look, making the male nod and go back to staring at the ground. Taehyung knows better, knowing that Jungkook would've squeezed his hand back if he really was. Jungkook was just too afraid to move or say anything. He was scared.

"I'm going to the bathroom, sit tight you guys," Taehyung says, getting up and walking away. After a few seconds of silence, Jimin decides to ask more questions.

"How long have you been drawing?"

"S-since I was eleven," Jimin hums in response, silent for a few more seconds before talking again.

"Is there anything you else you like to do besides draw?"

"I l-like photography and s-singing. I don't do it often but I like to dance too," he says quietly, hugging himself tighter.

"That's really good! Can you sing for me?" Jungkook looks up with wide eyes, shaking his head and looking back down.

"Please?" He presses. Jungkook shakes his head.

"C'mon, Jungkook! For only a few seconds please?" He presses harder. Jungkook's grip on his arms got tighter, head shaking again.

"Do it please!" It was more demanding than a question, despite the please at the end.

"I don't w-want to!" He says, rubbing at his eyes to keep from crying.

"Come on!" Jimin won't let it go.

Tears well up in Jungkook's eyes, making him sob and wipe them away, "d-dun wan do that! Koo's scawed!"

"Tae!" Jimin calls out for him when Jungkook starts crying more, rocking himself and trying to stop. Taehyung gets out of the bathroom, hands damp from rushing out without drying them completely.

"What happened? What's wrong with Jungkook?" He asks, going over to him and crouching down in from of him.

"I was just asking him what else he liked to do and when he said singing I asked him to sing! I didn't know he'd be upset, I'm sorry!"

"It's fine just sit down," he says while not looking at him, eye focusing on his baby.

"Dada Koo dun wan sing! Scawy! Koo hwate it!" He sobs out, hyperventilating and gripping his arms tighter.

"I know, baby. You don't have to sing, okay? But what you do need to do it put your legs down so you can breathe easier. Can you do that for dada please?"

Jungkook puts his legs down, still gripping on his arms.

"Give dada your hands, koo." He says, holding his hands out. He drops them hesitantly, still crying and gasping.

"Take a deep breath in, baby boy. It's okay, you're safe. You're with dada and dada will always make sure you're comfy, okay?" He says, intertwining their fingers and squeezing. Jungkook chokes on a sob but is able to get out a nod, squeezing his caregiver's hands back.

"Deep breath in, baby," Taehyung says, inhaling with him and letting go.

"Huwts, dada!" He sobs.

"I know, baby. I know it hurts but it'll go away when you calm down. Take another deep breath with me, bubs. In and out." He says, inhaling with him again and letting go. He tries again, coughing and crying as he lets out whines of discomfort.

"I know, love. This must feel really icky but it'll go away soon. Take more deep breaths with dada, okay?" He says. They both take deep breaths, Taehyung coaxing him out of his anxiety attack and calming him down. It takes a while, but he finally is reduced to sniffles and soft hiccups before he collapses into his caregiver's arms.

"You're so brave, bubs. Dada's proud of you. You're so good, prince," he whispers and rubs his back. Jungkook sniffles a little more and grasps onto his caregiver's shirt, getting comfort from it. It wasn't that long until he fell asleep, exhaustion taking over his body. Taehyung gently lays him down on the couch, putting his favorite blanket over him.

He glances over at his worried friend, moving his head to indicate he wants to talk somewhere else. They end up in the dining room, Taehyung upset over what just happened.

"Jimin, Jungkook doesn't have panic attacks when you ask once about something and then move on. What did you do?"

"I'm really sorry, Tae. He said he sings and I asked him and he said no, so I kept asking. I should've stopped the first time. I overstepped boundaries and even hurt your boyfriend and made him slip. I shouldn't have done it, it won't happen again."

"You're right, it won't happen again. I'm glad you realize what you did but I'm still upset, Chim. Thank you for apologizing. I'm going to need time to accept it,"

"That's completely fine and understandable. I'm sorry again, Tae. I'll see myself out," he says, getting ready to leave. Taehyung nods. Once he hears the front door close he heads to his boyfriend, who was just waking up from his quick nap. He lets out a cute yawn and rubs his eyes.

"Don't rub your eyes, baby," he says, gently taking his hands away from his face.

"Sowwy," he mumbles, "is he gone?"

Taehyung nods, getting a nod of approval from the little.

"Gwood, he mwakes koo scawed,"

"I know, love. He says he's sorry and he won't do it again,"

"It's otay," he says softly, "he jus' mwade koo sad."

"I know, baby," Taehyung says and sits next to him, pulling him close and running his fingers through his hair.

"Go back to sleep, bubs," Jungkook nods and happily lays down against his caregiver, curling up in his blanket and drifting off to sleep.

Taehyung sends a text to his friend a couple minutes later, giving him an update and letting him know everything is okay between them. If his baby can forgive him, so can he.

I've been working on this one forever!! Excuse the dry ending I didn't know how to end it. How would you react if you were in Taehyung or Jungkook's place?? Very curious to know your thoughts :)

Stay safe ily guys
- Lin

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

224K 2.7K 22
I haven't seen many of these yet sooooo I'll make my own! And no smut, you lil nasties This book will no longer be updated, but I hope you enjoy the...
695 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
158 5 10
Random BTS stories i come up with a A.I bot just for fun. Usually will be my dark drama filled mind. Enjoy. Slight bot errors but definitely readab...
130K 4.6K 58
Read to find out I'm too lazy to write a description. lots of fluff lots of smut #1 in minyoongi #1 in yoonkook #1 bottomyoongi #5 minsuga