Beautiful

Nothing sexual and not littlespace but I just thought it would be cute.

Please read: I think we all need to open our eyes. Not everyone has one specific body type. Especially the body types society wants us to have. For all of us it's small waist, skinny, nice thighs, nice legs in general, etc. and when you judge someone because of their different body type or because they're different from you, it hurts. It really fucking hurts. Please don't laugh at stretch marks, scars, or anything else that's on someone's body that's different. You don't know where those scars came from. And stretch marks are NATURAL. Almost all of us get them at some point. They aren't ugly. It's what makes you, you.

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Taehyung

Taehyung never liked changing in front of anyone. And when he said anyone, he meant anyone. Even when he started dating Jungkook.

Although he had gotten a lot better with sudden touches or touches on his stomach and thighs, he was still scared and self-conscious. He was afraid Jungkook wouldn't ever love him again. He was afraid he would call him ugly and judge him.

He was changing one morning out of his pajamas and all he had on was boxers. As he was going to put his shirt on, Jungkook had walked it to tell him breakfast was ready.

"Kookie!" He yelled out.

"Sorry, baby!" Jungkook yelled after, covering his eyes. But, before he fully covered them, he took his hands off. He saw Taehyung in tears. He was crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, walking cautiously up to him. Taehyung gasped and stepped back.

"It's ok. What's wrong, baby?" Jungkook asked again when he was close to him. Taehyung fell apart. He started sobbing, saying repeatedly that he was sorry and he was ugly.

"Baby... you aren't ugly at all,"

"Yes I am! I'm awful!" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook made him quiet down with a kiss.

"No," -kiss-
"You're" -kiss-
"Not." He said, kissing him deeply one last time.

"Love, these scars are beautiful." He said, kissing his wrists and arms.

"These lovely thighs are beautiful. Don't ever think differently."

"These stretch marks are beautiful." Jungkook said, kneeling down. He hugged his waist and kissed his tummy, then stood back up and put his hands on his hips. He could feel and see Taehyung tense up but then relax. He wasn't judging him or his body.

"And last but not least, you are beautiful. I love you, Tae. So much."

"I love you, too, Kookie. So much."