TEMPORARY ; SAKUSA

Per bunnyomi

โ ๐—บ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ โž โž ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—„๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ... Mรฉs

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
ยน KIYOOMI'S HOT
ยฒ SOLUS
ยณ THE CURRY HOUSE
โด COTTON PANTIES
โต MISCONSTRUED
โถ SOAKING WET
โท TOUCH
โธ SOFT FOLDS
ยนโฐ SOBER
ยนยน DESIRE
ยนยฒ PHOTO BOOTH
ยนยณ DRUNK SAKUSA
ยนโด GOOD MOANING
ยนโต SENSORY OVERLOAD
ยนโถ LITTLE OMI
ยนโท MIYA'S JERSEY
ยนโธ RED
ยนโน CHARITY GALA
ยฒโฐ VERSACE ON THE FLOOR
ยฒยน WHITE XMAS
ยฒยฒ A PHONE CALL
ยฒยณ BECAUSE OF SAKUSA KIYOOMI
ยฒโด LUNCH WITH THE BLOND

โน INTOXICATED ANTICS

46.5K 1.5K 1.8K
Per bunnyomi

⚠️ second-hand embarrassment
or maybe not idk, i'm just triggered
from my kageyama book because
some of y'all be too much lmao

AN INCOMING CALL FROM ATSUMU interrupted the wing spiker's quiet night at home. He hesitated thinking whether or not he should answer as he had a bad feeling. "What do you want, Miya?" he asked, obviously irritated.

"Hello, Omi-kun," the blonde said. On the other line, he could hear faint music blasting loudly.

"What?" he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"A-Atsumu, no. He's gonna be mad at us," he heard his roommate say in the background.

"Mad about what?" he curiously asked, as he heard Atsumu shush her quite rudely.

"Omi, we need you to pick us up. W-We may have drank too much," he laughed.

"Yeah, no."
"He said no."

"S-See, told you. Let's just get a taxi, and go to your place, so I won't bother Koomi," she drunkenly stuttered.

"No, I'll be right there," he said, not liking the idea of her staying at the setter's place. Sakusa immediately hung up, then threw on a hoodie. He was irritated, yes, but he knew his mother would probably kill him if something happened to her-but the truth was, he was jealous.

He drove down to the place they were at, and pulled to the front of the club. The car's headlights shined on the three stooges and the girl, they were outside laughing their heads off, except for Hinata who was practically passed out on the bench outside.

"Oi," Sakusa said as he stepped out of his car. They turned to him, and excitedly waved upon his arrival. Atsumu and his roommate stumbled walking over to his car.

"What about Bokuto and Hinata?"
"They called for a taxi."

"Why can't you ride with them?" he asked, leaning his arm on top of his door.

"I wanna stay with ya and Y/N, ya should've seen her dancing," he smiled.

"Just get in, stupid," he said, rolling his eyes. Atsumu got in, and Sakusa turned to the girl who was struggling to open the door.

"Koomi, the door won't open," she frowned. He sighed opening it for her. "Oh, thank you."

She climbed inside laying down in the backseat, Sakusa got in the driver's seat looking at Atsumu. "If you puke in here, you're buying me a new car," he said.

"Yes, sir."

Sakusa drove off heading back to his condo, and it was silent for a few minutes, only Atsumu humming. "Can we get ice cream?" the girl said, peering her head between the two.

"No," Sakusa said, giving her a side glance.
"But I-I want something sweet," she pouted.

"I'm sweet, ya can have me," Atsumu smiled, turning to the girl. She started giggling touching his shoulder.

"Stop flirting with me, you silly goose, you're so silly."
"Why? Ya don't got a boyfriend."

"Hey, why're you calling me out like that?"

Sakusa heavily sighed shaking his head, regretting making Atsumu tag along. They arrived at his condo, and the ravenette opened the door letting them inside. Atsumu went inside first as he tripped causing the girl to laugh. The blonde got back up wrapping his arm around her shoulder pulling her close. "Shh, we have to be quiet or else Omi might wake up and get mad," he whispered quite loudly.

The girl gasped before giggling, and Sakusa had a deadpan expression from how stupid Atsumu was. As he was about to walk in further, she said, "Wait, you have to take off your shoes. K-Koomi doesn't like dirt on his carpet."

Atsumu kicked them off, and she took hers off trying to neatly place it in the corner of the entrance. Sakusa shook his head thinking she was being cute. She went to Atsumu holding onto him for balance, and he said, "Are we gonna stay in your room?"

Before she could answer, Sakusa pulled him back by his collar. "No, you sleep on the couch."

They both turned around as they got scared, "Oh shit, did we wake you up? I'm sorry, I promise we won't be loud." And she started walking again with Atsumu.

"What are you doing? He can't stay with you, you'll regret it in the morning," he said, which was true, but he did not want Atsumu to sleep with her.

"He needs to take a shower, he sat on the restroom floor at the club," she said.

"You're fucking disgusting," he glared, stepping back. She pushed him to her bathroom, but he did not want to.

"No, I wanna sleep," he whined, holding onto the door frame to prevent her from pushing him inside.

"But Koomi will get mad at me if you're not clean," she said, struggling to push him inside. Sakusa softly smiled, even if she was drunk out of her mind, she was still considerate of his cleanliness.

"I'll make sure he showers, you can go to bed," he said.
"But I wanna shower, too."

"Oh, oh, I'll shower if ya shower with me," Atsumu chirped.

"Can you just shut up, and go inside," he said, kicking his back as he fell in. Sakusa thought for a second, she would likely knock out soon if Atsumu takes too long.

"Use my bathroom if you want, but don't make a mess." She did not reply but go to her room to grab a change of clothes. Atsumu was starting to stand, and leaned against the wall. Before walking down the hall, she said.

"Which one is your room?"

Sakusa sighed, then spoke to Atsumu first. "Just take off your clothes and get in the shower. How hard is it?"

He guided her to his room, and went to his bathroom. "Woah, there's a jacuzzi in here," she said in amazement. Sakusa looked inside, and saw that she was referring to his bathtub.

"Can you handle it?"

She nodded going inside, and he closed the door going back to his friend before he makes the bathroom dirty. Atsumu was unbuttoning just pants. "I'll give you clothes, but don't return them."

He went back to his room getting a brand new pair of boxers and one of his shorts and shirts he hardly wears, then went to put it on the sink counter. He closed the door, then went to the living room waiting for them to finish. He rubbed his temples, it was like taking care of big babies.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

He heard Atsumu struggle to open the door, but soon enough came out. He waddled to the couch starting to lay down. "Can I have a pillow and blanket?" he asked.

Sakusa scoffed, and got him a spare blanket and pillow and threw it him. The blonde did not care as he was prepared to knock out. In an instant of getting comfortable, he started to snore. He stared at him shaking his head, then wondered if his roommate was almost done. He went to his room to check, and when he opened his door, he saw her laying on his bed.

She was wearing his bathrobe, and it seemed she fell asleep right after putting on her underwear. The robe was not secured, so it only showed the middle of her body from between her breasts to her cotton panties in clear view. Her legs slightly dangled from the bed, and Sakusa turned to the side doing a double take making sure she wasn't awake, otherwise it might have been weird. "Are you awake?"

No response. He looked back at her, then nervously walked closer. He sat beside her, and couldn't help himself from staring at the exposed parts of her body. He gently poked her shoulder causing her to slightly jerk and let out what sounded like a moan. "Mm, Kiyoomi."

As he heard that, his eyes widened. Did he hear her correctly? Then he remembered how she was touching herself, could he be the person she imagined when she pleasured herself? He thought it was hot if it was, he got excited. He shook his head, and closed the robe tying the string.

"Hey, get up," he said, gently nudging her. And she groaned opening her eyes, she looked around his room. Then her eyes landed on him, blinking a few times. She reached out touching his cheek. "Wow, you're so pretty."

Sakusa flinched from her icy cold hand, and he took her hand placing it on her lap. "Thanks?" he said, but blushed.

"Are we in your room?"
"Yeah."

Sakusa felt weird, hoping she would voluntarily go to her room. "Can I have some water?" she asked.

He nodded, "Sure, let me get you a glass."

He got up starting to walk away, and she said, "Wait, I'll follow you, so you can watch me brush my teeth."

He deeply chuckled, "Alright." She walked funny following him, and he gave her water as she drank it. She handed him the glass, "Thank you."

Then she walked away going to her bathroom to brush her teeth. Sakusa washed the glass, then passed by the living room to see Atsumu still fast asleep. He went to her bathroom to see the toothbrush in her mouth as her head was dropping having a hard time staying awake. He smiled before clearing his throat to get her attention, she finished brushing and rinsed her mouth. She turned off the light, and stepped out as Sakusa guided her to her room.

"Where we going?"
"You're going to your room, so you can sleep."

She stopped in her tracks facing him, "You're gonna leave me alone. Can I stay with you?"

His eyes widened, "Um, I don't know about that."

She looked down for a second looking sad, then she gasped, "Oh, I know. I'll ask Atsumu to stay with me."

As she started walking towards the living room, Sakusa held her back by the wrist. "N-No," he paused, "you can stay with me."

He realized what he said, and let go of her hand. Did he really agree to letting her stay with him? And she smiled big, "Hooray, a sleepover." And she skipped to his room. Sakusa blinked staying put, processing the situation.

—not edited

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.6K 210 30
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ into a hundredโ”€๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ...
145K 2.6K 28
"๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—” ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ขฬ„๐—จ ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—–๐—จ๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
220K 6.6K 25
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ†ณ โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘? โž โœง๏ฝฅ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ...
361K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] โ†ณ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ใƒผ ยฉ EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020