⁹ INTOXICATED ANTICS

⚠️ second-hand embarrassment
or maybe not idk, i'm just triggered
from my kageyama book because
some of y'all be too much lmao

AN INCOMING CALL FROM ATSUMU interrupted the wing spiker's quiet night at home. He hesitated thinking whether or not he should answer as he had a bad feeling. "What do you want, Miya?" he asked, obviously irritated.

"Hello, Omi-kun," the blonde said. On the other line, he could hear faint music blasting loudly.

"What?" he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"A-Atsumu, no. He's gonna be mad at us," he heard his roommate say in the background.

"Mad about what?" he curiously asked, as he heard Atsumu shush her quite rudely.

"Omi, we need you to pick us up. W-We may have drank too much," he laughed.

"Yeah, no."
"He said no."

"S-See, told you. Let's just get a taxi, and go to your place, so I won't bother Koomi," she drunkenly stuttered.

"No, I'll be right there," he said, not liking the idea of her staying at the setter's place. Sakusa immediately hung up, then threw on a hoodie. He was irritated, yes, but he knew his mother would probably kill him if something happened to her-but the truth was, he was jealous.

He drove down to the place they were at, and pulled to the front of the club. The car's headlights shined on the three stooges and the girl, they were outside laughing their heads off, except for Hinata who was practically passed out on the bench outside.

"Oi," Sakusa said as he stepped out of his car. They turned to him, and excitedly waved upon his arrival. Atsumu and his roommate stumbled walking over to his car.

"What about Bokuto and Hinata?"
"They called for a taxi."

"Why can't you ride with them?" he asked, leaning his arm on top of his door.

"I wanna stay with ya and Y/N, ya should've seen her dancing," he smiled.

"Just get in, stupid," he said, rolling his eyes. Atsumu got in, and Sakusa turned to the girl who was struggling to open the door.

"Koomi, the door won't open," she frowned. He sighed opening it for her. "Oh, thank you."

She climbed inside laying down in the backseat, Sakusa got in the driver's seat looking at Atsumu. "If you puke in here, you're buying me a new car," he said.

"Yes, sir."

Sakusa drove off heading back to his condo, and it was silent for a few minutes, only Atsumu humming. "Can we get ice cream?" the girl said, peering her head between the two.

"No," Sakusa said, giving her a side glance.
"But I-I want something sweet," she pouted.

"I'm sweet, ya can have me," Atsumu smiled, turning to the girl. She started giggling touching his shoulder.

"Stop flirting with me, you silly goose, you're so silly."
"Why? Ya don't got a boyfriend."

"Hey, why're you calling me out like that?"