¹⁵ SENSORY OVERLOAD

⚠️ sexual content

SAKUSA CAME HOME FROM PRACTICE, firstly going to the female's room. He knocked on her door, then opened it to see her laying on the bed whilst on her laptop. "Come to my room. I'm just gonna shower first," he said.

"I'll be right there, I'm just doing something for work," she nodded with a small smile.

He lowly hummed, walking to his room as he hopped into the shower. The woman later went to his room, making herself comfortable on his bed. Not long after, Sakusa stepped out of the bathroom in boxers, ruffling his curly hair with a towel. He grabbed shorts, putting it on before hanging the damp towel in the bathroom.

"How come you hardly wear a shirt when you're home?" she asked, moving to the side as he relaxed next to her.

"Because I know you like it."
"Just 'cause you know you're hot."

The man chuckled, unplugging his phone from its charger. "I mean, you can walk around half naked again. I wouldn't mind at all," he shrugged.

     "Mhm. And now you're gonna tell me that you want me to wear a silly costume for you—like a maid uniform," she said.

     "Do it. I'll buy it for you," he insisted, examining her body as he imagined her wearing one.

     "Oh, did I uncover a secret maid kink?"
     "Maybe. Come here."

Quietly laughing to herself, she snuggled against his chest with his arm draped around her shoulder. Their legs were tangled together, both going through their phones. She started to trace the lines of his abdomen, watching her finger move. Feeling his gaze on her, she slid her index beneath the hem of his boxers as she slowly moved it along his waistline. A cheeky smile tugged at her lips seeing his cock grow, then she confidently palmed it.

He let out a sigh as she slipped her hand inside, beginning to stroke his member. Sakusa rubbed her side, letting her know he was very much enjoying it. Circling her thumb on the tip, spreading his pre-cum, he grew impatient. "Are you horny or something?" he asked.

"Maybe, kind of. Could we?" she mumbled, turning her head up to meet his face.

"I'm actually pretty tired from practice," he replied, catching her slightly frown. Although she completely understood, she pulled out her hand before scooting to the edge of the bed with her back turned to him.

"What a crybaby, you don't have to move away from me," he said, waiting for her to say something. He put his phone down, about to pull her to him, but stopped.

"I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me," the sound played from her phone.

"Oh, god, even you? Miya always sings that whenever I tell him his sets suck," he deadpanned, yet she stayed silent. "Come here, stop being dramatic," he sighed.

He pulled on her arm, turning her body to his as she let out soft giggles. "If you let me finish talking, you wouldn't be butt-hurt right now. I was saying I'm tired from practice, but if you really want to, then you have to do all the work," he said.

"What?"

"I know you heard me. If you wanna fuck, then you'll ride me until I cum," he teased.