²⁰ VERSACE ON THE FLOOR

⚠️ sexual content

AS THE CHARITY GALA CAME TO AN END, the woman said her goodbyes to Goya and her other coworkers, preparing to leave for the evening. Whilst going to the front of the lobby, the ravenette draped his black wool jacket over her shoulders—the scent of his musky cologne tickling her nose hairs.

The parking valet attendant pulled up the car by the entrance, receiving a generous tip from the wing spiker. He opened the passenger door for the girl, earning a thank you as she stepped in. Getting into the driver's seat, he adjusted the rear view mirror, then quickly glanced at his pretty roommate. Other people were leaving the event as well, so the cars moved terribly slow—barely gaining an inch within five minutes.

With the radio on a soft volume, he put the gear in park for the mean time, and he turned to her. Sakusa could hardly resist the urge to kiss her sweet lips once more, tilting her chin up as he leaned in. He placed his hand on her jaw, moving the other at the nape of her neck. Trying to deepen the kiss, the car behind honked their horn, ruining the intimate moment.

The female pulled away, noticing the line of cars started to move. "Well, that's a little embarrassing," she chuckled, both softly smiling at each other.

The rest of the ride was quiet, both enjoying the almost peaceful silence except the radio. Arriving at the condo, they got out, going up to the fourth floor. Sakusa opened the door, then she went inside. She took off her heels, getting a load off. He removed his shoes as well, and she walked towards her room, then remembered. "Oh, um, your jacket."

She walked to him, taking it off and handed it to him. "Thank you for coming tonight, Kiyoomi," she said.

He gave a nod, "I had a good time."

She smiled nodding, then proceeded back to her room. Sakusa heard her doorknob click, and went in his own room. He placed the jacket at the foot of the bed, then removed his socks, throwing it in the hamper. He loosened his tie, starting to unbutton the first three buttons of his shirt, then heard a knock on his door.

The girl walked in, still in her dress, "My necklace got caught in my hair. Could you help me?"

She stood in front of him, turning her back to him, so he could help. He detangled the necklace, holding it in his hand, but the sight of her exposed neck drew him in. The curly-haired male let out a heavy sigh, pulling her body to his chest. "What are you doing?" she arched a brow.

Without saying anything, he put his fingers on her jaw, tilting her head to the side. Sakusa slowly planted open-mouthed kisses along her neck and shoulder, sending soft tingles beneath her skin. He moved his other hand to her stomach, pushing her ass against his lower region. His fingers found its way to the zipper of her Versace dress, and he slowly pulled it down. It fell ever so gracefully off her shoulders until it dropped to the floor.

The female closed her eyes, licking her lips. He turned her around before continuing their kiss. She gently started to push him back to the bed. His every movement slow and gentle, and every kiss burned into her skin. She undid the rest of the buttons of his shirt, placing the palm of her hands on his chest, pushing his shirt off.

Sakusa pulled away, removing it, and she started to unbuckle his belt. Undoing his pants, she tugged on it whilst pushing him down on the bed. He fell back on his elbows, then she hovered over as she quickly gave him a kiss on the lips. She smothered his neck, chest, and stomach with chaste kisses as she stroked his clothed cock. She pulled it out, sliding his boxers off, then got on her knees. She kissed the tip, then circled her tongue around the shaft.

He watched as she moved her head up and down, taking all that she could in her mouth. He moaned, and moved her hair out the way. The room filled with his heavy moans and slurping noises. She moved her tongue in a playful motion, adding more stimulation. "You're so pretty, baby," he groaned, his mouth slightly open.

The girl softly hummed, glad that she's doing good. "Come here," he said, holding her head as he pulled his cock out her mouth.

She stood up, and he pulled her between his legs. She wiped the corners of her mouth, and he kissed her stomach as he swiftly unhooked her bra. He slid down her laced panty, moving her leg to make her straddle him. Carrying her to the center of the bed, he laid her down, leaning down as the two shared a hot kiss. He spread her legs open, playing with her slick folds—surprised from how wet she was already.

Sakusa lined up his cock to her entrance, lubricating the tip as he slowly pushed himself in. These new profound feelings were so much for him, and tonight felt a little different from the rest. His heart felt full. He started moving at a slow pace, wanting to cherish this moment.

He wanted more access, and a deeper angle, so he stopped. He placed her legs over his shoulders, pushing it towards her body. He rested his hands on the bed, and thrusted harder and deeper. She moaned louder, "Oh, my god, Kiyoomi."

He let out breathy moans, and this position—bitch it made him question if he should get her pregnant right here and now. And obviously not wanting that, he put her legs back down, trying to hold himself back. But she still wanted him to keep fucking her at that angle. She wanted more, so she wrapped one arm around his back, pulling him down a bit as she leaned up on her elbow. She rocked her hips upwards, following his rhythm, hitting all the right spots.

Sakusa didn't expect it, and it drove him over the edge. "Fuck," he moaned, his brows furrowing in pleasure.

He grabbed onto the headboard, feeling himself melt right into her. He threw his head back, pounding into her harder and harder. The close proximity of her body pressed against his, and her mewls of his name entering his ear—he was so fucking close.

And she too got lost in the moment as he repeatedly hit her g-spot, and she pulled his head kissing his lips. The two of them heavily moaning into each other's mouths. She grabbed onto his black locks, and she let out a gasp as her legs slightly trembled. He stared at her lewd expression, and she unraveled cumming so hard.

"Ah—cum in me! Please, cum in me, Kiyoomi! Give me everything," she breathlessly moaned.

And that's all it took for Sakusa to give in. God, the way she begged for it was so fucking hot. He sloppily kissed her, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, and he broke the kiss as he moaned loudly, cumming inside of her. He slowly thrusted a few more times, giving her everything.

He relaxed his body on top of her, catching their breaths, resting his head in the crook of her neck. He softly kissed her neck, then leaned up as he pulled out, seeing some of the thick white substance leak out her pussy. They shared one last passionate kiss, and he stood up, locating his boxers.

     "I'll stop by the store tomorrow to buy planb," she uttered, sitting up as she got off the bed.

     "I'll get it for you, don't worry," he said, then she smiled as she gathered her clothes. "Aren't you staying?"

And she turned, "Yes, I just have to take off my makeup and change."

He nodded, and she was starting to leave. "Wait, come here for a second."

She walked back to him, and he cupped her cheeks giving her another kiss. He pulled back, gently caressing her cheek with his thumb, and gave her one last peck on the lips. She went back to her room, doing her thing before bed. Afterwards, she went back to his room, noticing that his bedsheets were different, probably since his cum leaked on the bed. She cuddled up beside him with her back turned, and he pulled her close, wrapping his hand on her stomach as she intertwined her fingers with his.

"Would you consider going on birth control? I'll pay."

super not edited af

don't worry y'all i
won't let you get
pregnant—maybe
a pregnancy scare