⁸ SOFT FOLDS

⚠️ masturbation; possibly
second-hand embarrassment

PER REQUESTED BY SAKUSA, the woman stayed home the following day since she was still slightly ill. Although she was actually feeling fine, and could go to work, he did not want to risk it until she was completely better. She did not fight him on it knowing how he felt about the matter. But the male on the other hand went to practice, and it slipped his mind to tell her that he had a half day. Before he went home, he stopped by a restaurant to get them some food.

Arriving at his condo, he quietly entered in case she might have been sleeping on the couch again, but the living room was empty. He placed the food on the kitchen counter, and made his way over to her room. As he approached the door, he noticed it was ajar. He furrowed his brows in suspicion, and slowly walked closer until he heard moaning.

He peeked through the crack of the door, and his eyes widened at the sight. The girl was on the bed touching herself. Her left hand massaged her breast whilst the other was buried beneath her very wet underwear. Sakusa saw her shorts wrapped around her ankle with her shirt resting above her chest exposing her delectable breasts. He clenched his jaw as she arched her back moaning a little louder.

The germaphobe stepped back, covering his mouth as he tried to get ahold of himself from such a lewd sight. A part of him wished he was the one touching her—feeling her soft folds and velvety walls. He suddenly felt hot, his cheeks starting to burn as he did not know what to do. Why, oh, why would she not lock her door for fucks sake? But how could she have known he would be home early? And the one time she decided to leave her door slightly open.

An imaginary light bulb appeared over his head as he came up with an idea. Sakusa hurriedly went back to the front door, quietly opening it, then slammed it shut-loud enough for her to hear. "I have food," he said, hoping she heard him.

He walked into the kitchen playing around with the plastic bag acting as if he just put it down. A few seconds later, he saw her figure waltz in through the corner of his eye. He quickly glanced over at her before looking back at the bag taking out its contents.

     "Hey, you're home early."
     "Uh, yeah. We had a half day today."

The girl washed her hands, and he swallowed hard trying to get the image of her naked body out of his head. She dried her hands, then sat down as he nervously passed her the food. "Aw, did I make you sick? I'm so sorry," she apologized.

     "What?"

     "Your cheeks are a little pink. Maybe you're getting a fever," she said, pointing it out on her face.

     "O-Oh, no. I'm fine," he replied, turning the other way as he mentally cursed at himself for not controlling it.

     "You're going to have to let me treat you one day, Kiyoomi. I feel bad," she pouted.

     "It's no big deal," he softly chuckled. The female was so glad she heard him come home, otherwise, it might have been painfully weird if he caught her. And little did Sakusa know, he was the person she was thinking about. Right before he even came in, she was moaning his name imagining it was his big hands making her feel good.

     "So, um, what did you do the whole day?" he asked, focusing his gaze on the food in front of him.

     "Just stayed in bed. Was on my phone-basically entertaining myself," she smiled, and he hummed knowing damn well exactly what she was doing.