STARGIRL INTERLUDE ♡ peter pa...

By littlebabyydoll

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ LITTLE DID SHE KNOW, SHE WAS ORDERED TO KILL HER LOVER BOY. "i just wanna see you shine, because i... More

STARGIRL INTERLUDE
PLAYLIST
00. ROMEO AND JULIET
01. PUSSY WHIPPED
02. KILL THE SPIDER-MAN
03. YOU'RE MY MISSION
04. OLD MONEY
05. DOWN WITH HIM
07. HONEY EYES AND CRIMSON CHEEKS
08. ALL THE ANSWERS
09. BLACK CAT
10. HE KNOWS
11. CHEMICAL ENGINEER
12. COME BACK TO ME
13. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW
rory & peter's christmas special
14. ARACHNID BOY
act ii
15. PRETTY GIRL CRYING OUT
16. HARRY OSBORNE
17. LOOK AT YOU

06. BREAKING HER APART

4.9K 230 86
By littlebabyydoll

SI
aurora smith x peter parker
CHAPTER SIX: BREAKING HER APART

aurora smith was really, really confused, to say the least. her heart broke at the sound of peter's sobs as he cried into her neck, his strong arms heavy across her sides. big hands gripped onto her tight, as though she would slip away into thin air like dust. she hadn't seen peter so distressed since his uncle died... the sight broke her heart. the sound of his muffled cries and sniffles broke her heart. the hot tears that fell against her skin broke her heart. peter parker looked so broken, and it was breaking her apart. tiny hands ran through his chestnut locks, trying her best to comfort him in the absurdity of their situation.

thank god there was no one else in this bathroom.

the small girl had just been wondering through the halls, on her way to the first class of the day when a hand reached out of an open door towards her, and dragged her in. never in a million years had she expected it to be a teary eyed peter parker, but he was full of surprises. naturally, she dropped the books that were in her arms and enveloped him in a hug. the blonde rose to her tip toes as she coaxed him, eyes wide and practically unbelieving. though the girl felt small in his arms, peter felt about two foot tall. he ached, inside and out. he just wanted aurora to comfort him, and it pained him that he could never really tell her why he was crying. how would he explain that someone was trying to kill him? how could he explain that he just wanted to do his job in peace? how could he tell her who he really was?

"i'm so sorry." he cried into her shoulder, his grip iron hot. the small girl frowned as his voice broke, words sounding even sadder than before. "i'm so sorry, pretty girl." he sniffled again, "i-i just—"

"you don't have to explain." she shushed, small hands working heavenly against his scalp. "it's okay, pete. you can cry." the words were quiet and soft, only just loud enough for him to hear.

aurora was bruised, essentially from head to toe. thank god for the december weather and her ability to wear sweaters and baggy jeans. there would no doubt be a thousand questions as to where she got the bruises from, just as she had questioned him days before. she couldn't remember much, just her father's incessant shouting and the reflection of herself in the mirror, forehead stained with blood that wasn't her own. the blonde girl watched it sit in the bottom of her shower, washed out and diluted with blood. she sobbed then, much like peter did now.

"it's so stupid," he pushed his head further into her warmth.

"hey," she moved slightly, watching his tear stained face resurface in her vision. poor peter. he looked so worn out. his eyes were bloodshot red and his cheeks were red and tear stained, bottom lip quivering. she stared up at him, raising her tiny hands to either side of his crying face. he basked in the comfort, honey eyes slipping shut and allowing tears to freely flow. "it's not stupid. it'll never be stupid, whatever it is. i promise, okay?" he nodded slightly, breathing shaken. "hate seeing you so sad." she mumbled lightly, thumbs slipping over his skin.

"i don't think i can do it, rory."

"do what?"

"today." he sniffled once more, curtained curls slipping over his forehead. "i can't learn like this."

bless his little cotton socks.

"i can't leave you like this." she mumbled, brushing her little thumbs underneath his swollen eyes, catching the falling salty tears. peter's lip wobbled at the words, so lucky to have his pretty girl. "we'll both skip." she promised, nodding with her words. "is that okay?"

his words were shaky. "yeah." peter sniffled afterwards, his chestnut curtains falling to sit upon his brows. a sad smile took over her features. such a pretty boy. she didn't like seeing him so hurt.

if only she knew, she was the real reason he was crying so hard.

aurora huffed at the cold, mumbling her thank you's to peter as he slipped the jacket off of her shoulders. her cheeks were tinted red from the cold air and her hands were busy holding two delmar's sandwiches. the pretty girl allowed him to take care of her, as much as she wanted to intervene, he insisted that it would make him feel better. that's why she allowed him to lead her by the small of her back to his bedroom, despite her knowing of where it was. aunt may was long gone at work, at least a few miles away.

"want me to take those?" he offered, placing their backpacks down next to the closed door.

the blonde shook her head, eyes watching him warily. "i got it. thank you."

he gave a half smile, lips pressed together. "do you, uh... do you wanna go to my room? it's a bit of a mess."

she spoke so softly he wasn't even sure that she was really there, stood beside him. "wherever you're most comfortable, pete."

finally, a real smile broke out against his lips, tear stained cheeks shining. "i'm most comfortable with you, rory." her heart was swollen. beating out of her ribcage. skipping a beat. eventually, peter did snatch the sandwiches away from her soft fingertips and carried them over to his bedroom, softly shutting the door when the girl slipped through. as brilliant as ever, her honey eyes glimmered are the sight of everything in his bedroom. it all screamed peter parker. sure, she'd been in his bedroom before, but she'd never gotten the chance to stare so deeply at the star wars figurines on the cabinet, or the stacked up taylor swift, blur and one direction cds. the short girl stepped forwards, aching arms at her sides. peter placed the sandwiches down on his bedside table momentarily, pulling his phone out of his pocket and missing the way that the girl stared so adoringly at everything that was his.

tiny hands reached out, grasping ahold of the camera that she'd seen so many times before. there wasn't a day that used to go by that peter didn't capture a picture of the debate team, or ned, or aurora, even before they were together. the chestnut haired boy always had a camera in front of his face, he was always filming them. her pouty lips twitched upwards, "i haven't seen you use this in ages. didn't you used to have two back ups?"

peter looked up from his phone, eyes softening at the sight of the girl of his dreams, holding in her hands one of his upmost passions.

she looked so pretty there, blonde hair wind swept and covering half of her face in a messy nature. sweet honey eyes stared down at the camera lens, lightly pushing it with her fingers. she looked so tiny in his room, a little girl that filled up so much space and energy. he couldn't help but smile, his tears half forgotten. "yeah, they both broke." the excuse was lame, but she nodded in understanding. "i-i was thinking about making videos. you know, like, unmissable moments that i never want to forget. i wanna capture them and turn them into dvds, so i can watch them when i'm sad."

honey eyes shifted from the recognisable lenses up to his own coffee ones, her thick lashes fluttering against her cheekbones. he could never get bored of the sight of her. she could never get bored of the sight of him. aurora was enchanted by seeing peter parker so vulnerable, his boyish nature toned down. she adored seeing him with tear stained cheeks and messy curls, brushing over the stressed skin of his forehead. she adored the small breakout of acne on his jawline, no doubt from the stress of whatever had made him cry so very much. she adored the way his lashes clumped together when they were tear soaked. she adored seeing him in a midtown sweatshirt and baggy bottoms. she adored seeing him let go of himself around her... finally freed.

"that's really sweet." the english girl smiled, an american twang on the end of some of her words.

he shrugged, cheeks twitching. he had to look away — he surely would have fainted in delight of his pretty girl.

when he stared down at her, peter parker wondered how on else he could ever find anyone on earth so simply beautiful. their sandwiches had been eaten, the paper thrown away with effortless aim into the trash can. a quirky movie played in the background, something from the nineties. she was laid against him, head pressed against his once bruised chest. being spider-man came with it's perks, like healing unnaturally fast. she wasn't watching the movie, too preoccupied with watching her lover boy. aurora was faced towards him, one of her hands raised up. a dainty finger curled itself around one of his ringlets, occasionally brushing the curls back. he liked the way that her eyes flickered, going from his chestnut hair to the constellation of freckles dusted upon his nose and cheeks. the tall boy was busy staring at her too, his calloused thumb brushing against the soft skin of her jawline. he took note of the small wisps of hair adorning her face, the flicker of gold next to her irises, the pouting of her bee stung lips. before now, he'd never seen her in such magnificent light. he'd never noticed the tiny scar upon her brow, looking almost like a knife incision. he hadn't noticed the lining of eyebrow hairs that were yet to be plucked. he hadn't noticed the slight discolouration on her forehead, like a bruise beneath the surface. he took note of the way that her free hand curled around the fabric of his jumper... like she always wanted to have a hold on him. her breathing was mellow and calm, matching the beating of her heart.

"you're so pretty, you know that?" peter's words were slow, small. his thumb swiped upwards as she smiled, ghosting over the skin of her dimples.

"you're pretty." she replied with the same note of dazed adoration.

"hm. but you're really pretty." there was that boyish grin, matching the crinkle of his eyelids. "my pretty girl."

and suddenly, her heart was beating five times faster. he could hear it, all thanks to that spider bite. her bee stung lips parted, eyes glossing over. only a few words in, and she was all worked up.

"see? so good," he mumbled, reaching down to pull her up slightly. he seized her underarms, pulling her up as though she were a mere feather so that they were face to face. it was hard to believe that he was crying a mere hour or so ago. aurora's legs hooked themselves either side of his laying waist. "look so good on top of me." he all but hissed, taking the sight of her in. the small girl quivered, blonde halo casting a shadow on her blushing cheeks. "can... can i kiss you, baby?"

"p-please," she almost gasped out, leaning in to the grip of his hands falling against her jaw. their lips pressed together as though it were the first time all over again, heads spinning and contact so rough yet so smooth.

the assassin and the spider-man, together in complete bliss, as though they had not been trying to kill one another for days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 818 39
Tom grabs my hand and wheels me into his room, slamming the door behind him before wrapping his hand around my neck, forcing my chin up to stare at h...
294K 8.4K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
140K 4K 42
↳𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...
884 20 7
This is a collection of one-shots/short stories about Tom Holland as Peter Parker, or just Tom Holland in general. I will take requests for prompts...