No Matter What

By jasdarealDON

I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Epiosde 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epsiode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Epsiode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Epsiode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Season 2 (Cast)
Season Two~Episode One
Season Two~Episode Two
Season Three~Episode Three
Season Two~ Episode Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Season Two ~ Episode Five
Season Two ~ Episode Six
Season Two ~ Episode Seven
Season Two ~ Episode Eight
Season Two ~ Episode Nine
Season Two ~ Episode Ten
Season Two ~ Episode Eleven
Season Two ~ Episode Twelve
Season Two ~ Episode Thirteen
Season Two ~ Episode fourteen
NEW BOOK ALERT
Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen
NEW BOOK
Season 2 Finale
New Book
GXG

Episode 24

23.1K 1.3K 1.7K
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

Alexis Taylor-Smith
Age : 24
Houston, Texas

"Hey TT." Ja'Seem smiled getting in the car.

"Hey boo, we bout to go granny house." I said pulling off

"My sister mama and sister over there?" He asked

I bit down on my bottom lip and looked at him through the rearview mirror as he looked out the window.

"I don't know." I lied. I didn't know what else to say. It also wasn't my place to tell him the truth of his mom and sister whereabouts.

"My daddy over there?" He asked.

"Yea he there" I replied dryly.

Jamari had been at our mom's house all day stressing about Reagan and Raelyn.

We still couldn't get in contact with her and I was started to get worried.

I pulled up to my mom's house to see Arielle and Khalil walking through the door.

Ja'Seem hopped out the car with his bookbag running in the house.

I sighed and prayed to god because it was about to go down.

Omniscient
Houston , Texas

Ja'Seem ran in the house dropping his bookbag on the floor.

"Boy stop running." Ms. Taylor shouted.

Ja'Seem snickered and quickly walked into the family room.

"Wassup da." He said giving him a head nod.

"Wassup, how school?" Jamari asked.

"It was good, I made a 100 on my math test that mama helped me with." Ja'Seem beamed.

"That's good baby." Ms. Taylor smiled.

She then looked at her son and rolled her eyes. When Alexis told her what her son did she was furious. She was angry that her son couldn't keep his dick in his pants to save his relationship. She loved Reagan like a daughter and Raelyn like a granddaughter. She was also worried because Reagan wouldn't answer any of her calls.

"Where my mama and sister?" Ja'Seem frowned.

Jamari scratched the back of his neck and bit down on his lip.

"Boy don't be a pussy now, speak the fuck up." Ms. Taylor snapped mugging her son.

"Da where my mama and sister?" Ja'Seem asked again now confused.

"I don't know." Jamari shrugged telling the truth.

Even though he didn't know where Reagan was he knew he had to tell his son the truth.

"What you mean? FatFat okay?" Ja'Seem asked.

"Ja'Seem I don't know." Jamari sighed.

"I'm finna slap the fuck out yo dumb ass Jamari, tell him the truth." Ms. Taylor mugged.

Nyla had walked downstairs and she could feel the tension so she hurried up and ended the call with Kambree.

"Teedy, you know where my mama and sister at?" Ja'Seem asked getting worried.

Nyla shook her head and sat next to Alexis who stared at her brother.

"SPEAK UP JAMARI!" Ms. Taylor snapped standing up.

"Seem, Reagan left and she took FatFat." Jamari sighed.

Ja'Seem's heart dropped. He wanted to cry because he only thought the worst.

"Why she leave? Did I do something wrong? I-I was good." Ja'Seem said with his voice cracking.

Khalil took Arielle into the kitchen so she could start on her homework.

"It wasn't you, it was me." Jamari mumbled.

Ja'Seem finally let his tears drop but he quickly wiped them away. "W-What did you do?"

Jamari ran his hand down his face and sighed. "Look I did something bad and Reagan found out, so she just needs some space."

"How bad?" Ja'Seem asked.

"He cheated." Ms. Taylor said since her son clearly was beating around the bush.

Ja'Seem's face instantly turned into a mug. "On my mama?"

"Look I made a mistake, we just need some time." Jamari stated.

"WHY YOU DO THAT TO MY MAMA?" Ja'Seem yelled.

"You better calm yo li ass down." Jamari frowned.

"No, she probably doesn't even want to be my mom anymore because you hurt her feelings. And now I can't even see her or my little sister again ALL BECAUSE OF YOU." Ja'Seem shouted standing up.

"Ja'Seem she left, get over it." Jamari groaned.

"When I finally get a mama who cares about me and loves me you run her away. It's not fair da, how come everybody else get to have a mom but all of mine are always leaving. AND SHE LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU DID THIS DAD."

"Ja'Seem lower your voice." Ms. Taylor said.

Ja'Seem looked at her and his mug got stronger. He didn't want to hear nothing, he just wanted to see his mom and sister.

"WHERE MY MAMA AT?" Ja'Seem asked feeling himself about to cry.

"I DON'T KNOW SEEM." Jamari yelled.

Ja'Seem'a bottom lip started quivering and his tears finally took over.

"Can somebody please call her. I-I need my mom." Ja'Seem sobbed.

Alexis took out her phone and tried to call Reagan. She wasn't surprised when she got sent to voicemail.

"I-It's a mother and son dance next weekend, I-I don't even have a mom to go with anymore. Now everybody at school will start back with the mama jokes. You ruined everything." Ja'Seem sobbed running upstairs.

Jamari felt like his heart had been stabbed over and over. He was overwhelmed, he didn't know that his actions would affect his son this much.

"See what you did." Alexis mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me." Jamari snapped storming out the house.

He was about to lose his mind. He just needed to know if Reagan and Raelyn was okay. He wanted to give her space but he wanted to know if they were safe.

Meanwhile Reagan was settling into a hotel that she booked earlier.

She qualified for the apartment this morning and she's been out all day purchasing furniture and necessities. Everything was scheduled to be delivered first thing in the morning when she moved in. She even caught huge sales on some stuff which saved her a lot of money.

"Mommy" Raelyn said.

"Yes baby?" Reagan smiled.

"My da da and bobo." Raelyn said.

Reagan sighed and turned her phone back on.

"They're not here." Reagan mumbled.

"Hide seek?" Raelyn giggled.

Reagan chuckled and nodded her head.

"You wanna color?" Reagan asked pulling out Raelyn's mermaid coloring books.

"COLOR!" Raelyn shouted.

"Girl stop shouting, and you better not eat them crayons." Reagan stated.

Raelyn ignored her mama and started coloring all outside of the lines.

As soon as Reagan's phone powered back on her phone started receiving a bunch of missed calls and messages from Jamari, Alexis , Nyla, Ms. Taylor, and Omari. Even Pooda and Drum reached out.

Reagan decided that she would text Alexis. She didn't want to cut her off because of her brother's actions. Plus Alexis was her best friend.

Bestfriend/Sissy 👯‍♀️🖇

Reagan can you please call me back...

I just want to know if y'all are safe 🥺

I'm so sorry for my brother dumb ass actions

Sis please just talk to me, I'm literally about to cry ☹️

Are y'all safe???

I love you so much best friend 🥺❤️

Can you just give me a call or a text back

we're safe, I love you too

OMG WHERE ARE YOU? I'll come get you!!

We're safe lex...I found us an apartment to move into

Are you ok? Can I come see you please? I promise I won't tell anybody where you at...

HomeWoods Luxury Suites Room 204

I'm otw!!!

Not even 10 minutes later Alexis had showed up with ice cream and UNO cards.

"Awww hey boo." Alexis pouted walking into the room.

Reagan chuckled and locked the door. "Wassup?"

"TT." Raelyn shouted running to her aunt.

"Hey my booba, you feeling better?" She asked.

Raelyn nodded her head and squirmed to be put down so she could go back to coloring.

"You okay?" Alexis asked Reagan.

Reagan bit down on her lip and shook her head. "N-No."

"I-I just don't know where I went wrong. I thought I was good enough or at least thought I was a good girlfriend. I let my daughter get attached to him, I even got attached to Seem, but I guess that was all just a game to him. I-I love him so much a-and it just hurts that he went out and cheated on me." Reagan sniffled.

"Let me just say something. Stop tryna figure out where you went wrong because you are not the bad guy in this situation. Reagan I've told you countless of times that you're worth so much more than you think you are. You are more then good you're an amazing black women. Don't you dare let my brother's actions question your worth. This is all on him, this his fault not yours. I don't want you to loose yourself or your focus because of this. Reagan you the strongest, bravest, most independent girl I know. You a fucking hero and let's not forget the fact that you are an amazing ass mother. Don't let this bump in the road knock you off your pivot. It's okay to cry, mope, and be be down about this but don't let it oversteal your joy and happiness. As far as ya'll relationship I'm not going to tell y'all want to do. Y'all just need some time and space to revaluate. If you do decide to take him back don't do it so easily. You're a queen and he needs to know that it'll be his biggest L if he loses you. I hope that y'all find some way to work around this because every relationship isn't perfect and I'm not saying that just because he's my brother. I've been married for 3 years and my relationship has not always been glitter and rainbows. Do what's best for you and your daughter. Don't settle for less. You're the prize." Alexis said.

Reagan broke down and cried because she honestly hated what she was going through. To hear Alexis speak so powerful to her made her feel so much better.

Alexis quickly embraced Reagan and held her as she cried.

"Let it out mama, I promise everything is going to be okay." Alexis sighed rubbing her back.

"I-It hurts so badddd." Reagan sobbed shaking.

Alexis noticed and pulled back to see Reagan's face fire red and her arms trembling. Reagan's chest was starting to tighten making it hard for her to breathe.

"Look at me. Look at me Reagan, I need you to breathe." Alexis said sternly trying her best to get Reagan's breathing under control.

"Breathe baby, everything is going to be okay." Alexis stated

"Ma Ma, no cry." Raelyn pouted throwing her coloring book.

"Mama is just sad." Alexis said picking up Raelyn.

"NO CRY MA MA." Raelyn pouted hugging her mom.

Reagan wrapped her arms around her daughter's body and held her tightly. "I-I'm okay baby."

Alexis wiped her eye and fanned her face.

"We big girl." Raelyn said looking in her mama's eyes.

"Yes ma'am." Reagan chuckled kissing her daughter.

Raelyn nodded her head and then laid on her mom's chest.

"I-Is Ja'Seem okay?" Reagan asked lowly.

"No, he went crazy on Jamari, and when I left he was still crying." Alexis sighed.

Reagan pouted and started rubbing Raelyn's ear.

"I don't want to just leave him because of Mari, I still want to be there for him." Reagan mumbled.

"That's a conversation for you and Mari, but like I said do what's best for you and your daughter." Alexis stated.

Reagan nodded her head and thought about what she wanted to do. Of course she wasn't going back to Jamari but she still wanted to be apart of Ja'Seem life.

She was befuddled.

———————————————————————
Hey guys..

As promised I'm giving y'al spoiled behind another update..

Whew I see imma be that mama who don't know how to say no lmaoo

Anyways how y'all liked Episode 24?

Y'all think Alexis said the right thing when Ja'Seem asked about his mom?

How y'all feel about Ja'Seem grades? he getting them A's period.

How y'all feel about Ms.Taylor's attitude and comments? Y'all think she doing to much or just been straight forward?

What y'all think about Jamari beating around the bush?

How y'all think Ja'Seem reacted? Don't we feel bad for him?

Y'all think he was being disrespectful? Or just speaking fact?

I almost cried when he said his mother-son dance was ruined, how y'all feel about that?

Reagan got her new condo and she move in tmr PERIOD!

Y'all think she should Raelyn about Jamari and Ja'Seem? Or keep saying it's just a game of hide zander seek?

Our good sis Alexis came to the rescue...how y'all feel about that? She gave GREAT ADVICE

Our poor sis Reagan literally had a mental breakdown, what's that about?

How y'all liked when Raelyn comforted her mama?

Should Reagan still be in Ja'Seem's life?

Y'all think she gone get back with Jamari?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 31K 50
"I found yo love when I really needed it." "So did I." #1 in URBAN-07/05/2022 #1 in WLW-25/05/2022
23.9K 795 38
You gotta find the beauty in the inside πŸ₯° Read to find out 🀌🏽
3.2M 118K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
8.8K 292 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)