Sweet Little Dreams (TPN x KN...

By hehechika

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ (ɴᴀᴍᴇ), ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ "ꜱ... More

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ?"
𝓐 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝙲𝚑.𝟷- 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷: 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚑 𝟷-𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚂𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑 𝟷-𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐...𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝
Just a quick announcement!
𝙲𝚑 - 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 '𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐'
𝟷𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍?
2k-6k Special!
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝚃𝚊𝚐, 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝!🤺
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷𝟶: 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜....
Announcement
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚠𝚕 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔
__𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮__
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚘 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺: 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎!
NOT A CHAPTER BUT....
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻: 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼: 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽: 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚍𝚊 𝟸
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛?
___𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘___
✨2nd Book✨
Guess what's out~
I never thought I'll publish a chapter here again

____𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘____

12.5K 492 306
By hehechika

"ˢᵘⁱᵐⁱⁿ ⁿᵒ ᵏᵒᵏʸū, ˢᵃⁱˢʰᵒ ⁿᵒ ᶠōᵐᵘ: ᴺᵃⁱᵗᵒᵐᵉᵃ ⁿᵒ ᵏᵃᵗᵗᵒ"
(Breathe of Sleep, First form: Nightmare's Cut)

.-.-.SLASH.-.-.

A woman slashed her sword through the air, the air carrying the sharpness of the blade cutting through the target. Some would say that the woman's cut was clean as the substance inside the target didn't splatter on the ground, some would say that its very satisfying, Like cutting through clay.....

But in the scenario that woman was in, you would not say that it was satisfying at all. After all the attack was meant for a living creature, a monster, a demon.

The woman is 16 years old and a very skilled swordsman. She passed her final section examination very smoothly. She was not an underling or tsuguko of any higher ups in the Cooperation. She was describe as a higher up herself even.

The demon's head was sliced off from its body. The neck slipping apart as the woman's previous attack did a lot of damage to the sinful demon.

The demon's body fell towards the ground backwards so its torso was facing up in the heavens, the place where he wanted to be when he was a human if he dies. But the the demon knew he would not be even allowed in their, even by a hair.

"I.......I lost......"The demon muttered as his head rolled facing the sky.

"Yes, that seems like it...." The young woman slayer stated to the demon at a gentle voice.

"This is the end...huh? All my life I just wanted to be loved, that's why I kept eating children. The one's that were loved by their parents, even the ones that were abandoned" The demon stated as tears started to flow out of his eyes.

"Oh? Is that why you kept eating kids? Because you were jealous?" She stated smiling gently at the demon now fading away.

"I didn't say th-"

"Yes that's what your saying......" the demon slayer interrupted him.

"You were abandoned and betrayed by your family because you weren't a daughter right? You were banished and seen from their eyes as a disgrace right? When you were turned into a demon, you then started eating children.......because maybe you'll feel the love that they get from their families right?........" She stated with a smile.

"How did you know? were you also aban-"

She then knelt down to right side is body, interrupting him again......

She held his hand that still hasn't faded away....
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Just a hunch..." She simply replied with a close eyed smile

"W-w-what?" The demon stared at her shockingly.

He was even more surprised when the woman started singing......

ᴸᵃʸ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ'ˡˡ ˢⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃ ˡᵘˡˡᵃᵇʸ
ᴮᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵒ⁻ˡⁱ ˡᵃⁱ⁻ˡᵃʸ

'W-what is she d-doing....'
the demon thought
'Why is she being nice....I am a demon, she's a human......'

ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ'ˡˡ ˢⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ'ˡˡ ˢⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ
ᴮˡᵉˢˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒ

'Her voice is................nice. She's like singing a lullaby to her child.....'

ᴹᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱˡ ᶠᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃʳ ᶠⁱᵉˡᵈˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵉ
ᵂⁱᵗʰ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵉᵃʳˡˢ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵉᵉᵗ

'.....................Is this how..........a child should feel when their mother sing sweet lullabies to them....'

ᴬⁿᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵃⁿⁱˢʰ ᵐⁱˢᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵉ
ᴹᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵏⁱⁿᵈⁿᵉˢˢ ⁱⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ

'Should they have been warmed in the inside, peaceful in the minds and......feel lobe towards the ones singing to them...'

'I haven't even known her quite yet....'

ᴹᵃʸ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡˢ ᵗᵒ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵀᵒ ᵍᵘⁱᵈᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ˢᵗᵉᵖ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ

'yet..........I feel comfortable, its like I want to fall into a deep sleep remembering this sweet lullaby........'

"Hey........what's your name.?" He muttered as his face begins to fade away
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"{Name}.......{Name} {Last Name}....."
The woman said as the demon looked at her full glory. It was beginning of a sunrise as the light from the ball of fire illuminated on her smooth {S/N} colored face.
She looked liked an angel that came to save him........

"That.......is a beautiful name......"

"Thank you and may you rest in peace, reincarnated as a beloved child......" She smiled at him......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that is just a normal day for {Name}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 474 153
𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐢! 🩵 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞! 🤍 𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 ✪ #1...
82.3K 2.6K 68
𝘾𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 - 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚... 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚...
8.2K 217 11
ⓓⓘⓢⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ αη єує ƒσя αη єує. α ℓєg ƒσя α ℓєg. α ѕнσт ιη тнє нєαят ∂σєѕη'т мαкє ιт υη-вяєαк. ʏ/ɴ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʙᴏʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ...
13.3K 718 37
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐲 ✿*:・゚ 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥�...