Forever With You ~ Tubbo x Re...

By sans_theskele_oof

NO SMUT! Basically, a simple story of where y/n, who is GeorgeNotFound's sister, falls in love with a boy nam... More

Quick Intro a/n!
if you want the most tubbo x reader content: please read!
-Chapter One-
~Chapter Two~
-Chapter Three-
-Chapter Five-
~Chapter Six~
-Chapter Seven-
~Chapter Eight~
-Chapter Nine-
~Chapter Ten~
-Chapter Eleven-
~Chapter Twelve~
-Chapter Thirteen-
~Chapter Fourteen~
-Chapter Fifteen-
~Chapter Sixteen~
-Chapter Seventeen-
~Chapter Eighteen~
-Chapter Nineteen-
~Chapter Twenty~
-Chapter Twenty One-
~Chapter Twenty Two~
-Chapter Twenty Three-
~Chapter Twenty Four~
-Chapter Twenty Five-
~Chapter Twenty Six~
-Chapter Twenty Seven-
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
-Chapter Twenty Nine-
~Chapter Thirty~
-Chapter Thirty One-
~Chapter Thirty Two~
-Chapter Thirty Three-
hello! an author's random talk
~Chapter Thirty Four~
-Chapter Thirty Five-
~Chapter Thirty Six~
-Chapter Thirty Seven-
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
-Chapter Thirty Nine-
~Chapter Forty~
-Chapter Forty One-
~Chapter Forty Two~
-Chapter Forty Three-
~Chapter Forty Four~
-Chapter Forty Five-
~Chapter Forty Six~
-Chapter Forty Seven-
~Chapter Forty Eight~
-Chapter Forty Nine-
~Chapter Fifty~

~Chapter Four~

37.1K 765 2.5K
By sans_theskele_oof

The five of us left, and headed off. Tommy started explaining something to me, but I learned to tune him out sometimes. I think he was talking about how the path we were walking on was called the Prime Path, and you could make money off of it? I don't even know. I quickly tabbed out, and googled 'tubbo age', 'ranboo age', and 'purpled age'. I saw that everybody was sixteen, except for Ranboo, who has not revealed that yet but is said to be a minor. I quietly laughed to myself. We were the underage gang of the smp.

"u/n/n?" Tubbo asked. "Coming! Just had to check something real quick. Can I have some food?" I asked. Tubbo tossed me some potatoes. "Didn't I just say that we don't sprint on the Prime Path? Are you guys even listening?" Tommy asked. "Nope. All I know is it sounds like you are babyraging." I said. I'm pretty sure he said that when talking about George, when I was half paying attention. "I am not! I am a big strong man!" Tommy said, sounding like a child. "Well, according to google, we are all minors, and yet you are still the youngest out of all of us." I said. "Wow, no matter what, he's still a child." Ranboo said.

"We are here. Welcome to L'manberg." Tubbo said. "Woah" I gasped.

It was an interesting place. It seemed to be built on stilts, made out of spruce wood, perhaps? I liked the aesthetic of it. It seemed beautiful. I walked along all of the paths, while asking questions about different places.

"What's this?" "The bee house" "aww, I love bees!" I said. "What about here?" "that's my house" Ranboo explained. "Is this a stage?" I asked. "It's the podium, where we give speeches." Tubbo explained. I look at something in the distance. "Is that a statue? What is that?" I asked. "That's called Party Island. Karl built it, I'm sure you will meet him later. The statue is Pokimane." Tubbo said. "Wait, is Pokimane on the server?" "Nope, not yet. Hopefully, one day." Tommy sighed.

"So, why does it seem like this place had been blown up?" I asked. "And that's my cue to leave. Sorry guys, but no thanks. I'm not into that, and I have homework." Purpled said. I laughed. "Alright, see ya!" I said, and hear him disconnect from the call, and leave the server a few seconds after.

"So, there is a lot of history behind the ground you stand on. Well, maybe not that ground, we have had to replace it a few times." Tommy started.

"A while ago, Wilbur Soot, who you will meet, asked me to make drugs with him. We sold them to Sapnap. Dream didn't like us doing this, and started a war against us. We decided to fight back, because we wanted freedom. At first, it was just me, tubbo, wilbur, and eret. We built a nation, and started preparing, because no matter what we did, Dream and his goons tried to stop us. We built walls, we had a flag, we had towers, we had so much. Sometime around there, Fundy joined with us, and became a part of this nation. We decided to name it L'manberg."

"We had a date set to fight Dream, for our independence. We started war."

"It was four of us against four, Dream, George, Sapnap, and Punz, but they had better gear and were overall better at fighting. We tried everything we could. We caused them to retreat, and we went back home to get ready for their next attack."

"Eret told us that he had a trick, the element of surprise, and it could help us with the war. We followed him, because we were desperate."

"We went into the place, a place he called the Final Control Room."

"He betrayed us."

"He pushed a button, and out came Dream and his gang, and killed us all."

"This is where Eret's line comes in. You will want to remember this, as it is an important part of history."

"Down with the revolution boys! It was never meant to be!

"We thought it was over. We had lost everything. I challenged Dream to a bow duel. It was one shot, each of us on half a heart. If we won, we got to keep our independence. If we lost, it was over."

"Wilbur counted out the duel, it was quite cool. Dream ended up winning, and we thought it was over."

"I decided to negotiate."

"And I said to him, 'Dream, I know what you want from us.' I traded him one of the most important things on the server. These items have caused so much."

"I traded him one of my discs. I gave him Cat, in trade for our freedom. And, like that, we had L'manberg. That was the first major war, and it changed the course of history."

"Then we had a few more people join L'manberg. Thunder1408, who goes by Jack Manifold or JackManifoldTV now, joined our side, along with Nihachu. We were a great country, and we did our best to live by our rules of solving things with peace."

"Then Wilbur decided to have an election. He though it wasn't fair to just make himself rule over L'manberg. He let the fans vote. But others ran against him. Swag2020, also known as Quackity and George, were going against us. It was me and Wilbur for Pog2020. We had our endorsements, we had everything. We had a debate."

"Then came the voting day. Maybe one of the most stressful days, because it was entirely up to the fans to choose."

"But before that happened, Schlatt joined. He came on a while ago, then got banned. We tried to use him as an endorsement, but he made his own system, called Schlatt2020."

"There were four total parties. Pog2020, Swag2020, Schlatt2020, and Coconut2020, which was Fundy and Niki."

"We ended up winning, with a total of 45% of the votes."

"But that wasn't the end."

"Swag and Schlatt combined their votes. And they beat us, with a total of 46%."

"We still thought, okay, this could be okay. Even though we had lost our country that we had died for."

"And then Schlatt made himself emperor, and exiled me and Wilbur."

"We ran, and hid. We made our own place, and called it Pogtopia. Technoblade joined the server, and joined our side. We also had Tubbo as a spy, so that we knew what Schlatt was going to do."

"He decided to host a festival, a party of democracy. Technoblade was invited, but me and Wilbur weren't. Yet we went anyway, just to see what would happen, just in case."

"You know what happened?"

"Tubbo gave his speech. Wilbur was supposed to blow up L'manberg after the speech was done. This is when Wilbur started going crazy, and instead of trying to get L'manberg back, he wanted it gone. Erased. Forever."

"But Schlatt had something else."

"After Tubbo's speech, he called Techno up onto the stage. He trapped Tubbo, and told Tubbo that he knew that he was a spy. I could only watch."

"Technoblade killed Tubbo."

"Skip to a while later. Nobody was happy with Schlatt. Not Fundy, or Quackity, who were both in the cabinet with him. So we went to war. This only happened about two weeks ago. We had a long fight, mainly fighting Dream, because he did not want us to have L'manberg back."

"We fought. Eventually, Dream wanted to show us something. He showed us Schlatt, who was in a van, the caravan, which is where we started our drug business. He died of a heart attack."

"Actually, I think it was a stroke."

"Anyways, he died. We had won! We finally had L'manberg back, and we could return it to it's former glory. We ended up making Tubbo president. He gave a great speech, and we started to make things look like how it was."

"Then Technoblade. A core part about Technoblade is that he is an anarchist. He didn't like us making Tubbo prez, so he killed Tubbo. He started places withers, and gave a speech about how it never ends well for heroes."

"I remember what he said."

"Do you want to be a hero, Tommy? Then die like one!"

"We were killing the withers, we thought we had it."

"A server message popped up, shortly before the withers spawned."

"Ph1lzA joined the game."

"He was doing something, which we would find out later."

"He was with Wilbur, at the button. The button to explode L'manberg. Phil tried to convince Wilbur that this wasn't the way to do things."

"He said something to Phil."

"Perhaps you've heard of a traitor, his name's Eret? He had a saying Phil. It was never meant to be."

"Wilbur pushed the button."

"And L'manberg exploded."

"It was gone. We all saw Phil and Wilbur together, and they looked angry. Wilbur tossed Phil a sword. He was begging Phil to kill him."

"Phil did it."

"That's pretty much the story of L'manberg. We have had hard times here. We have been through pain. Wilbur is canonically dead, so he goes by Ghostbur, who I will make sure you meet. And as of today, we just do our best, as a country, to stay at peace."

Tommy finished his story.

I made my character look around. This place means so much to these people, it's insane.

"Tommy, my entire chat is going o7". Ranboo said. "Yeah, same here" Tubbo said. Tommy laughed. "Well, it certainly is important." "Wow. This place, it truly is a part of history." I said. I opened in the in game chat, and typed out o7. It looked like a salute, which made sense. I backspace and continued looking around.

"Thank you guys. Truly. I am going to head off for the night. See you!" I said my goodbyes.

y/u/n left the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 6.7K 21
Y/N is Wilbur Soots younger sister, one day her brother allows her to talk to a friend of his, who wants to talk further with y/n and become close fr...
993K 29K 76
!!I WROTE THIS BOOK BACK IN 2020 OR SMTH. it's discontinued, i don't feel comfortable writing about Ranboo in a romantic sense and im sorry this exis...
12.9K 217 15
◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ➤ y/n accidentally reveals herself of being tommy's sister. tubbo only found out then as well and decided to t...
23.3K 674 35
SkyWasFound; Sky is GeorgNotFound's little sister, Sky moves to England with George after some drama involving her goes down in her home town NO SMUT...