No Matter What

By jasdarealDON

I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Epiosde 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epsiode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Epsiode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Epsiode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Season 2 (Cast)
Season Two~Episode One
Season Two~Episode Two
Season Three~Episode Three
Season Two~ Episode Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Season Two ~ Episode Five
Season Two ~ Episode Six
Season Two ~ Episode Seven
Season Two ~ Episode Eight
Season Two ~ Episode Nine
Season Two ~ Episode Ten
Season Two ~ Episode Eleven
Season Two ~ Episode Twelve
Season Two ~ Episode Thirteen
Season Two ~ Episode fourteen
NEW BOOK ALERT
Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen
NEW BOOK
Season 2 Finale
New Book
GXG

Episode 22

23.3K 1.3K 1.2K
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

Reagan Davis
Age : 19
Houston , Texas

"M-Mommmyyy." Raelyn cried clinging to my neck.

"It's okay baby." I sighed rubbing her ear and patting her back.

Somehow Raelyn got sick and she's been clingy and cranky every since her doctor's appointment.

She hasn't been eating or sleeping. I'm so tired because I've stayed up with her all the nights she couldn't sleep.

"You want some apple juice." I asked.

She shook her head and cried louder hugging my neck tightly.

"Ma you want me to get her?" Ja'Seem asked with tears in his eyes.

"No I got it baby, what's wrong?" I frowned.

"I hate seeing her in pain or crying." He sniffled wiping his face.

I pouted and bent down to his level. "It's okay bobo, she'll be better soon."

He wiped his face and nodded his head.

"You wanna do me a favor?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"You can go get her bath water ready and then when I put her down to go to sleep, we can play the game." I smiled.

"YES, I'm finna beat you." He grinned.

I chuckled. "Whatever, make sure it's not too hot or cold and add her bedtime bath wash, it's in the bathroom closet. "

"Yes ma'am." He nodded running upstairs.

I noticed that Raelyn's cries got lighter which made me glance down at her. She was slowly going to sleep making me sigh in relief.

Jamari went out with Omari, Pooda, and Drum so I wanted to spend some one-on-one time with Ja'Seem.

I carefully walked up the stairs and walked into the bathroom that Raelyn used.

Seem did a good job with the water. He even went to pick her a pajama onesie out with some socks.

I chuckled to myself and started removing all of Rae's clothes.

As soon as I put her in the water I started washing her up. She was sleep so I wanted to quickly get her in and out.

After about four good scrubs I took her out and dried her off. I moisturized her with cocoa butter and then put her sleeping clothes on.

I went to her room and as soon as I stepped in I heard her night lullabies playing and her humidifier was going.  Her LED lights were also changed to pink.

I smiled because I knew this was all of Ja'Seem's doing.

As soon as I laid Raelyn down she starting coughing.

"Mommy." She whined.

"I'm right here, go back to sleep mama." I whispered playing with her ear.

"Bless you baby."I pouted when she sneezed.

About 3 minutes later her soft snores filled through the room. I finally smiled because I was happy that she was finally getting some sleep.

I kissed her cheek. "I love you stink."

I turned her lullabies up a little louder. Walking out of her room, I quietly cracked her door.

I went to go clean the bathroom making sure to disinfect everything that we used.

After I was finally done I went back downstairs to see Ja'Seem in the den setting up blankets and the controllers.

I stood by the wall watching as he assembled the little sandwiches he made and as he poured some Kool-Aid.

He bit down on his bottom lip and then smiled to himself.

"You ready Seem?" I asked acting like I had just walked in.

"Yes ma'am, I made us some sandwiches since you and da said I can't touch the stove. I got us some Kool-Aid and some chips." He smiled pointing at everything.

"Awww this looks perfect. Let's eat and play at the same time." I suggested.

He nodded and then turned on his PS5. "Mama what you wanna play?"

"Let's play Call of Duty." I shrugged.

"Okay."

We ended up being on the same team because honestly I didn't know what I was doing and Ja'Seem said he didn't want nobody killing me.

25 minutes later and I was salty. I kept dying and Ja'Seem thought it was so funny.

"Seem you leaving meeeee." I whined.

"Ma you not even running you walking." He groaned.

"See look he was finna shoot you." He chuckled shooting at our opponents.

"Yall cheating." I pouted.

He chuckled and came and sat by me. "Look ma, press this to aim and then shoot. You just be shooting with no target or aim."

"Now you wanna tell me when the game almost over." I said.

He bussed out laughing and we continued playing the game.

15 minutes later after we had played two rounds of the game Ja'Seem started getting tired plus he had school in the morning.

"I had fun mama, can we do this again on the weekend?" He asked laying across my lap.

I started playing with his ear. "Yes, I really enjoyed spending time with you, as long as you keep your grades up and continue being respectful we can always do things like this."

"I love you mama, you're the best mama in the whole world." He smiled.

I pouted and kissed his forehead. "I love you more son."

"Go get ready for bed, I'll be up there in a minute." I added on.

"Yes ma'am." He replied.

I started cleaning up and taking the food back into the kitchen.

I frowned seeing that it was almost midnight and Jamari didn't call or at least text me. I was starting to get a little worried but I just shrugged it off.

Meanwhile Teyana was sucking Jamari up in the car......

———————————————————————-
Heyy y'all..

Heheheehe y'all know I had to bring some dazzle dazzle to the chapter

Anywayssss our poor FatFat sick, I wonder where she get it from, y'all think Ja'Seem may have brought it home from school or it's a just a little cold.

What y'all think about Ja'Seem getting emotional over Raelyn? I love him so much he's so freaking protective!

How y'all feel about him setting Raelyn's room up and making sure she was comfortable while she slept?

Aww mom and son goals..How y'all feel about their little game night?

Y'all think they should have more?

How y'all feel about the effort that Ja'Seem put in it?

Y'all liked that scene?

Then we got Mr. Jamari fucking up the damn home...what y'all think about that?

Y'all think she gone find out or he gone try to hide it? Or y'all think Teyanna gone be petty?

Go check out my sister book period Honeyy2x

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!!!

HEYY TO ALL MY NEW BABIES DONT FORGET TO VOTE

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 3K 27
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
328K 12.5K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
669K 31K 50
"I found yo love when I really needed it." "So did I." #1 in URBAN-07/05/2022 #1 in WLW-25/05/2022
15.6K 474 31
In the madness of this world I'm glad I found you.. When my heart don't seem to work Its you I turn to..