Adored by the Alpha

By Tadtooromantic

After the Lycan overtake of the government, many things changed for humans. This includes Paige White, who be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOT AN UPDATE- Visuals
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Thoughts?
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20,5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update- info dump
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N- edits
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
NOT AN UPDATE- Family trees
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Not an update; About the author
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (haha)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 76.9
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 31

53.7K 1.2K 570
By Tadtooromantic

It's 5 AM. I am not in the mood for any judgment regarding editing at the moment. Ya'll can add that after 4 PM.

Alright, guys, this chapter has got what ya'll (or at the very least I) have been waiting for: Dirty stuff. And not like the gotta-clean-the-kitchen dirty stuff.

There'll be some twinkly star emojis (✨) as a warning, so you can skip it if that ain't your thing.

Sorry if the smut is shit though- I don't know anything about stuff like that😅

***

I snuggled into the couch, picking the remote up from the coffee table, turning on the tv. A second later I logged onto Disney+.

And then the coin dropped, the remote in my hand landing on the couch with a muted 'thud'.

I'd just kissed him. On the cheek, mind you, but I'd just kissed him out of nowhere.

Why did I do that? Why would I do that? Why did it take me almost two full minutes to realize?!

Alright, deep breaths. He probably barely noticed- I mean, you barely noticed, so there's basically no chance that he did. Just calm down. He's probably already forgotten about it. No worries.

With a deep breath, I leaned back into the couch, once again picking up the remote and looking through the selection of movies, before finally finding the one I was looking for.

I selected the movie and pressed pause, looking towards the door, from which the wonderful scent of cooked meat was flowing. My eyes shifted to my phone. I pressed the home button. Only 3.21. A bit early for dinner.

About five minutes later, Allen appeared in the doorway, a little platter in his hands. I raised my eyebrow. "Are we eating dinner now or...?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Nope- just heated some pigs in blankets. They're the best snacks ever," he placed the plate on the coffee table, grabbing one as he leaned back. The next second, I felt his arms around my shoulder, pulling me just a bit closer. Unthinkingly, I leaned in, taking a deep breath, resting the side of my head on his shoulder.

I reached out, picking up one of the pieces of bread, nibbling on it as the movie finally got going. A small smile reached my lips when I felt Allen turn his head, pressing a kiss on my hair, breathing deeply into it.

About half an hour later, I had nearly drifted off, when he suddenly jolted up, before gently pushing me aside. He pressed a kiss to my temple. Through narrowed eyes, I watched him pull his phone out of his pocket, walking out of the living room muttering something into the device.

I fought to keep my eyes open, staring at the doorway. The next minute, everything went dark.

***

When I opened my eyes again, the room was dimly lit. I blinked the sleep away, my eyes finally being able to focus. A small, fancy designer lamp was lighting up the massive living room from the little side table at the end of the couch.

With a groan, I got up from the couch, my hands moving to my lower back and rubbing it. Son of a bitch- note to self; do not fall asleep on the couch.

My eyes moved to the TV screen- it had been turned off. I ran my hand through my hair, and I  could feel how much it looked like a haystack. Damn it.

A sigh passed my lips when I finally got up from the couch, heading for the doorway- Allen was nowhere to be seen. Probably went to bed already. My eyes scanned the room for a clock, and I caught sight of my phone- I went over to the coffee table and picked it up from where I'd left it, the screen lighting up when I did. 7.36 PM. No, he can't have gone to bed yet.

With furrowed brows, I headed for the stairs, walking by a mirror in the hallway. Nevermind Allen, I need to get my hair under control.

The next minute I was on the second floor, just off the stairs, about to turn to the right to head down to my room, when a sound stopped me in my tracks.

The softest tune caught my ear, making me turn to the left instead of the right, slowly making my way down the dark hallway, towards the open door at the very end, from which line of light was spilling from the door.

Gently, I pushed it open, my eyes roaming over the room.

Bases, guitars, even violins were hung up on the walls. In the far right corner, a ... well, what seemed to be a complete drum set was set up, the back of it facing towards the window. By the left wall, a simple, small piano, and a keyboard were standing side by side- a few feet behind them, there had been placed a little ottoman with an armrest and baskets underneath the seat.

But most of all, what caught my eye was the massive grand piano in the middle of the room, on the bench of which Allen was currently sitting, playing a surprisingly familiar tune. I took a deep breath and put on a smile. "You're a great player,"

The music stopped, and Allen turned around, the stupid grin on his face. "Love, I am by no means a player- I can assure you that I've been faithful to you ever since I met you," his grin grew wider and he winked at me, gesturing to his side with his head.

I rolled my eyes, walking up to him. "You're a great pianist, dumbass," I took a seat by his side.

He shrugged. "Sorry- couldn't help it," he turned around towards the piano keys, his finger gently running over them, never pressing down.

Leaning against his side, I closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth from his body, before opening them again, looking at the piano in front of me. It was dark brown- I'd mistaken it for black at first. The keys were mostly shiny white, but the very tips, where Allen had just been placing his fingers while playing, were slightly dented, brown ovals at the shape of fingertips around each dent on every key. I placed the tips of my fingers in one of the dents.

"It's old- from the 1860s. It was my great great great whatever who bought it," he smiled, pressing down on one of the keys, a perfect tune singing into the room. "The white keys are all made of ivory- the only reason I keep it is because it's so... old,"

"How long have you been playing... all of this?" I gestured to the instruments around the room.

He smiled warmly, gazing around us. "My dad signed me up for piano lessons when I was 6- he thought that music would be good for me, a... healthy way for me to channel my energy, my mom thought that I should try out violin when I was 9... and I began learning bass and guitar when I was 8, the drums I've been playing since I was 16. My dad bought me a set right after my birthday, I was pretty mad because..." he grinned, a breathy chuckle leaving him.

"Well, you know, and he wanted me to beat and hit something else than the walls. So he got me a drum set- but the piano is my favorite," he resumed to the melody he'd been playing when I walked in, a small smile still on his lips.

I watched his fingers fly over the piano keys, never hesitating, always hitting their exact mark, making the beautiful melody sing into the room. "What's that song? I've heard it before, I know I have," I mumbled, my head leaning on his shoulder. He didn't stop playing.

"It's... well, it's the song I sing to you when you have trouble sleeping. And also... it's the song from Tangled... the one they sing in the lantern scene," a light pink spread over his cheekbones, his smile turning nervous.

I leaned my head back. "That's where I recognized it from. I knew I'd heard it before,"

The melody stopped again, and Allen gently placed his thumb and index finger around my chin, turning my face to his. The sound of my heart became louder and faster in my ears as Allen's eyes roamed over my face, finally settling on my lips.

His fingers still on my chin, he pulled my face just slightly closer, and I followed him immediately, without resistance. I couldn't tear my gaze from his eyes.

"Paige?" he breathed, his minty breath flaring straight into my nostrils.

"Hmm?" my eyes were still locked on his.

He moved his thumb up, gently running it over my bottom lip. "Would it be alright if I kissed you?"

My heart stilled in my chest. I hadn't imagined him asking like that- so... forward, so... I don't know, so demanding-me-to-make-the-decision.

I bit into my bottom lip, taking a deep breath. But of course, when it came down to it, it wasn't a difficult decision. "Yes,"

His hand found its way around the back of my neck, the other wrapping around my waist. He froze in place, his eyes locked on my lips, pupils growing wider. I was sure my own pupils were identical.

A low growl escaped his chest before he pressed his lips to mine- hard. I was like clay in his hands, my lips following the movements of his without protest. The only sound was our breathing, and my quick, steady heartbeat ringing in my ears. His lips separated, placing openmouthed kisses on my mouth. Ever so carefully, I opened my mouth as well, a squeal almost leaving me when his tongue connected with mine the next second.

With a deep breath through my nose, I relaxed completely in his arms, giving up the pathetic amount of resistance I'd put up. Before I knew it, my left leg had been flipped over on the other side of the piano stool, giving relief to my twisting spine. Allen pulled his own leg over as well, so we were facing each other directly. With his arm still around my waist, he pulled me closer, his lips moving slower, put deeper. A shudder shook, from my shoulder, down my spine, to the deepest dark pit of my stomach.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder, my hands moving up along his neck, gripping at the hair of his neck. I moved further up, running my hands through his silky soft locks as I'd wanted to do for weeks. I pulled at it, just a little, a growl passing through Allen, into my mouth.

His hand around the back of my neck moved down, along with the other one, settling on my hips, pulling me closer- I was sitting in his lap. One of his hands moved around my back, just a little, slipping up the back of my shirt. A gasp left me at the feeling of his warm skin against my own. My stomach clenched. "A-Allen..." I whispered, his lips still on mine. Another growl left his chest.

"Again," he muttered against my lips, his tongue running over my bottom lip.

"What?"

He groaned, laying me down on the stool. He pulled less than an inch off my lips, his breathing coming in ragged gasps. "Say my name again," he whispered, digging down on my lips again.

I dug my fingers into his hair, pulling his face back. His eyes were like topaz, so stunningly beautiful, despite the irises being almost entirely covered by his pupils. I spent a second getting my breathing under control. "Allen," I whispered. The next second, his lips smashed onto mine, his hand squeezing my hips.

He pulled away, barely for a second. "I want to try something,"

The words left me on their own. "Okay," I gasped.

The next second, my breath got caught in my throat when his hands moved from my hips towards the middle of my stomach, fidgeting with the button on my jeans. My eyes jerked open. "Allen!" I yelped, making him pull away from me that same second, his breathing deep and eyes dark.

"Yes?"

I bit my lip, trying to catch my breath. "I don't want to... I don't feel ready for... I don't want to have..." I couldn't make the word pass my lips, embarrassment making it get caught in my throat.

Allen chuckled softly, placing a kiss on my jawline. "I'm not planning on making love to you- not yet, anyway. However, there are other ways I can... make you feel good- please you,"

The gears in my brain stopped turning, finally, when I realized what he meant. A blush crept up my cheeks. "Oh," I whispered, my heart beginning to flutter once again.

He pressed his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes. "Do you want me to stop? It's alright if you do," he whispered, his hands slowly moving off my jeans button.

I took a deep breath, shaking my head. "I... no, I don't want you to stop," I breathed, my hands wrapping around his neck again, pulling his face to my lip, Allen letting out a groan as I did.

✨✨✨✨✨

Deep breaths filled my lungs when I heard the sound of the button popping open, and the zipper being pulled down. He smiled against my lips, slowly directing his lips to my jawline. "Just tell me-" kiss. "-if you want-" another kiss. "-me to stop-" yet another kiss before he pulled away. "Don't do anything you're uncomfortable with, you're supposed to enjoy this." he moved his lips down, kissing the place where my neck met my shoulder.

I bit my lip when I felt his hand slip under my jeans, holding around my left hip. Calm down Paige, no reason to freak out- people do this all the time there's nothing weird about it.

Then I gasped as the realization hit me. "Allen... I don't think... that you wanna do that," I forced the whisper past my lips.

Allen growled against my neck, where he was currently showering me with open-mouthed kisses. "May I ask why I wouldn't want to do this?"

I closed my eyes, humiliation almost making tears appear in my eyes. "I don't... I've never had a reason to... so I didn't consider..." I breathed deeply. "I haven't... shaved,"

He let out a half-laugh. "That doesn't bother me," he mumbled, his hand slipping under my panties, fingertips grazing my pubic hair, to prove his point.

"Ah... then uh... okay, then," I whispered, the deep pit of my stomach felt like it was on fire, and I could feel my heartbeat... there. Between my legs. It was becoming harder and harder to breathe.

I wasn't breathing anymore, I was just gasping, trying to get air into my lungs- just a little bit. But my pathetic attempts of breathing all halted when Allen's hand moved further down, grazing the spot where I could feel my heart beating.

I sucked in a breath as I felt the tips of his fingers grazing the spot. The tiny spot between my legs that felt like it was on fire. My eyes rolled to the back of my skull when he applied pressure, moving his fingers in little circles.

My lips pressed together, straining any sounds trying to escape me. My hands were buried in Allen's hair, pulling at it, probably a little too hard- but he didn't complain. My lungs begged for air, and I tried breathing through my mouth, a squeak leaving me when Allen picked up the pace in that same second. Lord oh mercy.

Alen moved his face, and I stretched my neck back so he could kiss my throat. My cheeks reddened at the realization that he could probably hear my heart beating ten times faster than usual right now. He growled against my neck, the vibrations from his body running through me and settling where his fingers were currently giving me the time of my life.

Slowly, it felt like my lower stomach was tying itself into a knot, right above my... I couldn't even think of the word. Allen groaned against my neck as he moved further to the other side of my neck, the one he had yet to shower in kisses. He pulled away, barely a millimeter. "You can moan you know- I have nothing against loudness," I felt him grin against my neck, before digging back down, his lips moving towards the dent of my skull behind my ear.

He didn't have to say it twice. I relaxed my lips, a dragged out moan leaving it the second I did. I didn't even bother to be embarrassed- I was in heaven right now. The knot in my stomach tightened further.

I nearly yelled in anger when the movement of his fingers slowed down, only to have a weird, strangled howl leave me when I felt one of his fingers... well, inviting itself inside. "Oh god..." I breathed, my eyes watering from the feeling. Suddenly, I get why people were so eager that they couldn't wait until they got home, that they had to do this in the bathrooms at school- if I had known I could feel like this, no way I would've waited either.

He chuckled against my neck. "No need for fancy titles- please, just call me Allen,"

Before I could have a chance to tell him off, his thumb pressed against the tiny, burning spot, shutting me up. Oh god if I die now I die a happy woman.

My hands moved away from Allen's hair, my nails digging into the back of his t-shirt, and his back. He groaned against me, the knot tightening just a bit more. God if that thing gets tighter, I'm pretty sure I will die.

I fought to keep my legs still- they kept moving, shaking. I bent my feet around Allen's hips- that did the trick. A yelp left me when his fingers left me, replacing his thumb and picking up the pace. My mind was empty, I couldn't keep track of a single coherent thought in my head- every time I got close to thinking something, he would change the pace, or... rub.... in another direction or way, or he'd change out which fingers he was using. And every time he did, the knot grew tighter and larger.

I'm going insane. "Allen..." his name got dragged out into a moan, and he growled against me. "Allen please..." I whispered, tears filling my eyes. I didn't even know what I was pleading for. Most of all I just wanted the knot to disappear. To be able to breathe properly. To be able to think.

His free hand, the one he hadn't been... using on me, had stayed on my hip since he'd... started. But now it was moving, slipping under my shirt- I didn't even think to stop him. I nearly screamed. His hand slipped under the fabric of my bralette, his thumb running over my... spot.

The fingers he had between my legs picked up their speed, rubbing me mercilessly. I didn't have a chance to breathe- all I could do was just... try not to pass out from lack of oxygen. The knot in my stomach grew bigger and bigger.

My legs were shaking, my fingers digging into Allen's back. I threw my head my, trying to get some air- any- into my lungs. I gasped for breath.

Then, the next second, it was like someone flipped a switch inside me. My legs stopped shaking, and stretching completely, as far as they could go. Air finally entering my lungs when the knot in my stomach exploded, warmth spreading from the spot between my legs all the way around my body.

I breathed in quick, short gasps when the feeling subsided, leaving my limbs feeling like mush, and my brain completely numb. I finally opened my eyes, to find Allen hovering above me, staring into my eyes, a soft smile on his lips. He pulled his hand out of my bra, back out from my shirt, resting it softly against my cheek, nuzzling me with his thumb.

✨✨✨✨✨

I took a deep breath, reaching all the way down to my stomach, closing my eyes once again. I felt his lips on my forehead, before he moved his mouth to my ear, his hot breath making shivers pass through my entire body. "How did that feel? Did you like it?"

Taking another deep breath, I nodded, feeling a blush creep up my neck. "Yeah, I... I liked it," I whispered, running my fingers through his hair, gently pulling the chocolate brown locks back just a little, before letting go.

Allen pulled back, pressing a quick kiss to my forehead, making me open my eyes. He had the cockiest (haha) grin on his face. His eyes scanned my body, finally pulling his hand out of my pants, another shiver passing through my body. "Sleep with me tonight?" he asked, his face still set in the grin.

My heart skipped a beat. "What? No! I mean... I don't want to... I'm sorry I just don't... I don't feel ready for-" I was cut off by Allen placing his finger over my lip, his grin turning into a soft smile.

He chuckled lightly. "Let me correct myself- will you stay in my bedroom with me tonight, not making love, just sleeping?"

"Oh," I breathed. "I see... uh, sure. That sounds... that sounds really nice, actually," an involuntary smile spread on my lips as I nodded.

He bit his lip, nodding along with me, staring into my eyes. Suddenly, he furrowed his brows. "You want a snack?"

"What?"

"Well... " he let out a dry laugh. "Usually, after I've... well... I like to get a little snack, and a bit to drink, you know... to refill my fluids, all that,"

I bit my lip and smiled, my stomach suddenly feeling very hollow. "That sounds really nice, to be honest,"

"Alright then- anything for you my Love," and then he hoisted me up, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist, a squeal escaping me. I slapped his chest with the back of my hand, scowling up at him. He grinned back, and carried me out of the room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen.

He placed me on the kitchen island, his hands moving to my hips, rubbing up and down along the area between my hips and my waist. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Shouldn't you... I don't know... wash your hands?" my eyes fell to his hand, the one he had used to... I bit my lip.

He shrugged, the stupid grin still not leaving his face. "If you insist,"

I nodded, my nose scrunched up. "I insist,"

With a light chuckle, he turned around, using his elbow to turn on the faucet, before he wetted his hands and then added soap to them. My eyes fell to my jeans, which were still unzipped and unbuttoned. My cheeks warmed, and I immediately reached down to close both. When I looked up, Allen had finished washing his hands and winked at me. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help smiling when he asked me what I wanted to eat.

"... I'm really in the mood for grilled cheese right now,"

He nodded, and then turned towards the breadbox, pulling out some bread. Then, he turned to the fridge, pulling out a pack of cheese, pressing a kiss to my forehead as he passed by.

The next second, my stomach tangled together painfully, tears developing in my eyes. The memory of my dad's words rung in my ears; He's just trying to get in between your legs, and you're letting him. I felt all color disappear from my face, a shiver passing through him. He had been right.

The sound of plastic being ripped open stopped the next second. "Love, is anything wrong?" I ignored him, my hand coming up to my mouth to keep a whimper from escaping me. Dad was right; I'm letting him. I'm a whore. A slut. A hooker.

I felt two warm hands around my face, but I didn't want to open my eyes. "Love... what's wrong? I... are you upset that? Do you regret it? Didn't you want to do it? Please, Love, tell me what's wrong,"

A broken sob left my chest. "My dad was right," I whispered, a tear finally escaping my eye.

"What? I.. what? No, Love, no no no no no. You got it all wrong. Love, I didn't do this for me, I did it for you, I-"

"I know you did it for me!" I almost screamed, another sob struggling its way through my airways. "That's the problem," I whispered, finally peering my eyes open, being met with the sight of my shaking hands in my lap.

Allen sighed. "Then... Love I don't understand..." he kneeled down in front of me, his face finally coming into view. His eyes were desperate and sad, lips pressed together in worry.

I shook my head, the tears just running down my cheeks in little streams when he gently took my hands in his'. "I shouldn't... have... he said that I was letting you... get between my legs. And he was right. I'm ... cheap. Easy," I whispered, my heart twisting painfully.

Allen's hand came up to my face, his thumb running over my cheek to wipe away the trail of tears. "Love, you are not easy. And even if you were, there's nothing wrong with a  woman... enjoying sex and having many sexual partners. Please don't feel... bad about it," he let out a nervous chuckle. "It's the most natural thing, so... I mean," he smiled, shrugging nervously.

I shook my head. "No... no, I... my dad said... I mean you're a... I'm not supposed to like it when...," I bit my lip.

Suddenly, Allen's hand disappeared from my cheek, and a groan of frustration left him. "I can't believe we're back at this, I thought... I thought that we'd gotten over that..." his voice faded, and he ran his hand through his hair.

"We are!" I was nearly yelling. Allen froze in place, his brows furrowed.

"What?"

I took a deep breath. "We... we are over that. I don't care... what you are. But my dad does. He hates wolves, despises them, and if he finds out that the two of us have been... as..." I struggled to find the words. We were not dating... or were we? Does that even count, given that I'm his mate? Is there even a word for this? "As friendly as we've been for the past two days," I took a deep breath.

"He'd never talk to me again. He'd hate me for the rest of my life, and I don't want that, I don't want to lose my dad, and I don't think he'll be able to handle... losing another person in his life because of wolves," my voice got quieter and quieter as I spoke, my stomach knotting- and not in the good way.

Allen's hands were back around my face, and he pressed his forehead to mine. "Alright then... it's not like we have to be all... chummy while we're around your parents. There's nothing for you to worry about. I can handle you pretending to hate me when your family is around, as long as you still keep being... well, that we keep doing this," he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug, our chests pressing together. "When we're just the two of us... because I really like this," he gave me a little squeeze for emphasis.

I let out a giggle- it sounded weird, probably because it got mixed up with a sob.  "I really like this too... you're very.." I bit my lip, heat spreading from my neck to the tips of my ears. "Very warm, and... " I wrapped my arms around him.

"... a really good hugger?"

I couldn't help a little laugh leaving me. "Yeah, that, too."

"But... just to make one hundred percent sure... you didn't mind me... like you don't regret me fin-" I pressed my palm against his mouth, no doubt a horrified expression on my face. His eyes wrinkled in a smile.

"No, I didn't mind... that. I... I liked it. If anyone had told me that it felt so... I would've been doing that stuff a long time ago," I slowly pulled my hand off his mouth.

Allen chuckled. "Love, given that you can barely take me saying the word I doubt you would've been as forthcoming as to actually have a guy fi-" I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Stop. Saying it. It sounds so... gross." I wrinkled my nose.

He rolled his eyes, and then gently wrapped his hand around my wrist, pulling my hand off his mouth. "Next time you slap your hand over my mouth, I'll lick it. Now you're warned," he winked. "Anyways, I should probably get back to making your snack... or well, I guess, your dinner," he pressed a quick kiss to my cheek and went over to the toaster.

"Out of curiosity, Love. How much sex ED at your school teach you?"

A dry laugh escaped me. "You wanna know what they taught us? Alright, here is it for you; 'Sexual education will not be on your curriculum before college, as humans are encouraged to wait until at least age 20 before engaging in activities of sexual nature, for the sake of preserving their chastity in the likely event that you are the mate of a wolf'. That's it, that's what they taught us,"

Allen stopped in his track turning around with narrowed eyes. "In that case... how much do you know?"

I bit my lip. "I mean, my mom explained... you know, condoms to me, and that you can get diseases or pregnant if you don't use them. And that you get pregnant when you have sex... she tried to explain the whole egg and... well, you know, thing to me, but I was too embarrassed to listen. Oh, and like... periods and stuff. The things I needed to know when I hit puberty,"

He raised an eyebrow. "What about... you know, the fun part?"

"Yeah, I'm close with my mom, but that convo was awkward enough as it was, and my mom explaining... that to me would've definitely not helped. But I... " I shrugged. "I heard stuff, you know. At school, through friends," I shrugged again, looking down at my feet, my cheeks burning crimson.

"I'll have to call someone in the education department about this tomorrow. That lack of education.... god, STDs must be spreading wide and far in the slums," he shuddered. I raised an eyebrow. "The diseases you talk about- uh, sexually transmitted disease. STDs, or STIs,"

"Ah," I nodded.

"Yeah, real nasty things to catch," he turned towards the toaster and then whipped around. "But, I haven't. Not that it's... bad if you do, most are you know treatable, but I've always been careful about that,"

I furrowed my brows. "And you're telling me this... why?"

A hint of red tainted his cheeks, and he rubbed his neck. "You know, so you wouldn't get worried, in case we ever... just so you know there's nothing to be concerned about, on that department, anyways,"

My lips pressed together, I nodded, avoiding Allen's eyes. "Also, Paige..."

I forced myself to look up into his eyes. His cheeks were scorching pink, but he took a deep breath to compose himself. "If there's anything you're... well curious about, feel free to ask me... I get that it can be pretty awkward, but as I said- it's... normal. And if there's anything you want to know, I'm right here," he shrugged apologetically.

I nodded. "Thanks... Allen. I'll... keep that in mind," I pressed my lips together, but unfortunately, I was stupid enough to make the mistake of making eye contact with him.

We both broke into fits of laughter, almost falling onto the floor as we cackled like dying hyenas. "This..." I spoke between fits of laughter. "Is so..." another cramp went through me. "Awkward,"

Allen tried to speak, but couldn't get a word out between the laughing and gasping for breath.

When the laughter finally died down (after way, way, wayyyyy too long, may I add) Allen almost ripped the grilled cheeses out of the toaster, placing them on a plate and handing them to me. He shook his head. "They're a little burned- I'm sorry,"

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it- it's nice to act like an eleven-year-old with you, makes it easier to pretend that there's no creepy age difference,"

He nodded. "Fair enough," he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, taking a seat beside me on the kitchen island. "I love you, Paige, with all of my heart,"

I smiled, snuggling into his embrace, nibbling at my food to avoid burning my tongue. "Thanks, Allen. I know. And... I like you too, you know. You're a... you're pretty great, really," I admitted.

He began rocking us from side to side, stroking my hair. "Thanks, my Love. It means more coming from you than from anyone else. Now, eat your food,"

I smiled, closing my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his warm, strong body against mine, forcing my dad's judgment out of my head. This really is great.

***

This chapter was a little shit. I know. Sorry. I just... I'm very passionate about sex education, okay? I know it may be weird, but like, it's important.

Also, guys, let's get one thing straight:

I am an unattractive, overweight, unlovable piece of crap that no guy has or will ever find attractive. Aka: I am a virgin, so I have no idea how any of this 👆🏼works and feels. This is just what I've been told by friends and read in books.

This being said, if I'm like, dead wrong about something, please just write a private message to me and tell me, and I'll try to correct it.

Also, as you may have noticed, I'm massively uncomfortable with the words 'fingering' and 'nipple'. I don't know what it is, I just... hate them. I feel the same way about the Danish word for 'condom' which is stupid, because it's spelled the same way, and the pronunciation is almost identical, it's just... idk, the danish version is soooo cringy.

Anyways... question:

What's a good thing that happened to you recently?

For me, I just got a B on a physics test. I suck SO bad at physics and I was convinced that I'd get a D or an E. So that's pretty good.

Fact about me: I don't know if I've mentioned this to you guys before, but I've started saving up stuff for when I'm moving away from home- you know, plates, cutlery, pots and pans, a kettle- I even have a microwave.

Wise words of the day: Trans men are men, trans women are women, and non-binary people are non-binary- and you have absolutely no right to meddle in other people's deadnames, pronouns, or gender identity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4K 25
I leant up against the wall, watching Seth walk around the drama room. Like always i had no partner but Seth had everyone all over him. To my surpris...
185K 8.1K 45
Book #2 in The Bonds of Fate series "I-I'm s-s-sorry." She wept bitterly, the tears flowing down her cheeks in an uncontrollable stream. "I c-can ne...
197K 5.2K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...
3.2M 22.9K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...