dark academia love stories

By bruhgirl002

i'm not much of a writer but sometimes i write stuff on those youtube playlist things. someone asked me if i... More

the only thing i have left are the letters
searching for lost souls in an old library
drowing on the titanic
when death takes my hand
old money living in the french countryside
i am an open book, but written in a cryptic dead language
the rain
the gallery
i will not be the person you settle for just because you can't have her
the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly
you are not real, yet i still miss you
reading an old love story in the rain while waiting for your train
crying about a non exitstant romance
she loved with a heart she never had
looking into her eyes, he fell in love with her all over again
staring out the window, missing the person from your dreams
stargazing

the moon is beautiful, isn't it?

1.2K 70 8
By bruhgirl002

I would love nothing more. Than to dance under the moonlight with my lover. Eyes pooled with wonder. Skin illuminated, by the soft glow of moon above.

He takes my hand. And I gasp at his touch. The crisp air makes his fingertips quiver, cold in my warm palm. Clasped at the waist, I sway. Softly we move. Gliding like swans on a ravine. His warm breath makes my nose tingle, my eyes, my lashes, my lips. He leans closer, whispering softly in ear, like the wind calling to the leaves on a mild autumn morning.

'The moon is beautiful, isn't it?' 

I nod slowly, allowing his peppery scent to intoxicate me. And as he cups my chin in his hands. I look up at the orb of light, it swims in the rich velvet sky. It is the pearls that adorn me. The eyes of dreamers. And I sigh. For it is beautiful. The moon. And yet it is so far. For perfection always is. Close enough almost to grasp, as though one could pluck it from it's ocean. Yet so far that is impossible to attain; lost in the depths below.

But that doesn't matter, for it is only a dream. A desire. A longing.

Instead I look up. Alone. And though I have no lover. No one to pluck me from reality. I am satisfied. For the moon is beautiful isn't it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 4.3K 51
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
35.8K 1.2K 49
bongleni short stories! All of the short stories published in "Fated to Love You" will be transferred here.
1.1M 31.4K 75
"Please, please let me go. I beg of you!" I pleaded with the unknown voice. "Now you know I can't do that." The voice said, it's robotic sound angere...
21K 1.6K 26
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...