๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'

68.4K 2.9K 3.8K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗠𝗮𝘂𝗶, 𝗛𝗜
- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

everybody watched as troy entered the house and headed straight for the room she shared with wiz before looking at him.

"don't do that shit cause ion even know my damn self." he said before they could say anything.

"you gotta figure it out, we planned this trip for her and we want her to get better but you gotta take some slack." whitley said.

"ion even know what i did." wiz said and pookie mushed the side of his head.

"you bein the smartest outta all of us i'd think you'd had some fuckin sense." she said.

"it's obvious everything is catching up ta her and it's hittin her pretty hard, but you had one job and that was ta not get in her hurt or get her involved with dasha." tootie said following her sister.

"she blames herself enough for getting shot and i'm pretty sure we all can agreed yeah that was pretty dumb on her end, but none of this would've ever happened if you had told dasha ta lay off and set her straight." nana added on.

"you let them "feelings" come back and distract you from what the real issue was and when you finally realized it was a tad bit too late." she finished.

"i don't think she mad, just tired like she says and i would be too if i had to keep going through the same cycle of pain. you know best what it feels like compared to us. fix it before you lose her," whitley patted his shoulder and left the kitchen.

"we ain't gangin up on you bro, just help ha how she helped you." ace told him and he nodded.

"i hear you." wiz nodded and got up from the island, he walked to the east wing of the house and walked in the room.

he saw troy already in bed fast asleep or so he thought, but once he shut the door her eyes opened.

"you ready ta talk?" wiz asked her and cut on one of the lamps in the room.

"we can." troy mumbled and lifted herself up so she could swing her legs over the bed.

"just tell me how you feelin." wiz said and troy shrugged her shoulders.

"i just wanna be able ta walk outside and not have ta worry about who's watchin me. i know for a fact that mugga or whit told you everything i told them so i'm not even about to explain myself again and i'm tired of saying tired." troy started.

"i don't want you ta feel as though it's all your fault because it's not and mainly because i ain't no saint and i done been down this road before so i put myself back out there and now i'm facing the consequences but somethings gotta give."

"i'm sick of being the help, when is somebody gonna help me? i just- i thought i met my person when i found you and i helped you because i knew i could i make you better and i thought i wasn't gonna get hurt again but i did and i still stayed."

troy breathed out and shut her eyes as she felt herself growing more and more upset.

"i stayed because i thought we'd get through it this time, but i'm scared. scared of what's really gonna happen because she's still out there while i'm over here doin what? not doin what i love and limping lookin stupid with a fucked up leg and shoulder." troy voiced.

"just talk ta her or something please or do whatever you need ta do because i'm not about ta fight over you. you gave her all this room ta think she's in competition with me and it shouldn't even be like that."

"if i knew you felt like that i swea i would've done somethin, but i didn't and that was my fault. i apologize fa hurtin you and allowin you ta get hurt in the first place but imma fix it and we gone get back right." wiz said.

"i hear you." troy nodded her head and rubbed her eyes.

"we gone be good?" he asked her.

"i really hope so, i really do." troy mumbled.
- - -

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

"it's so pretty out here." i mumbled to myself looking at the sun come up behind the trees.

it was the next morning and we had officially been in maui for three days.

"morning baby." i whispered rubbing around my stomach.

i lifted myself up from the bed and rushed to bathroom, the amount of times i have to pee if fucking ridiculous at this point.

once i finished i cleaned my hands and brushed my teeth.

"babe what's the plan for today!" i called out the gerald.

"shit ion even know." he shrugged coming into the bathroom.

"well is there anything you'd wanna do?" i asked him.

"not really i do know at the end of the week they got this luau party type thing." he said and i nodded.

"oh yeah, imma get my hula on." i said and wiggled my hips before rinsing off my face.

"mhm and the baby gone drop right outta you." he teased.

i smacked him with a towel, "shut up."

i left the bathroom and allowed him to get ready so i could find something to wear and i didn't have much options since my belly poked out of most of my shirts and i don't like maternity clothes they make me feel old.

"hmm." i hummed and grabbed a baby blue maxi dress and slid it on after i stripped from my pajamas and put on some lotion.

i brushed out my hair and curled it a bit before going to the kitchen.

"mornin whit!" nana said coming in behind me.

"morning nana banana." i said while looking in the refrigerator so i could cook something.

"eggs, sausage, pancakes, and a side of fruit?" i looked over and asked her.

"oh yes." she nodded, "i'll cut up the fruit."

"cinnamon pancakes, regular? what?" i asked grabbing the pancake mix.

"regular cause they be picky." she said.

"right."

i started on the pancakes and heard a few feet walking into the kitchen, i looked over slightly and saw the rest of the girls walk in.

"hey hey hey!" pookie smiled pulling herself up on the island next to me.

"hey ya'll." kiara greeted.

"hi." tootie grumbled and laid her head on the table, dramatic ass.

"what's her deal?" i asked nobody in particular.

"i woke her up ta come downstairs with me." pookie said and tootie stuck up her middle finger.

"mornin." troy held a small smile to her lips.

"hey t baby." i smiled back before finishing up the pancakes.

"pookie start on the eggs please and don't make em salty because you heavy handed." i told her while grabbing the sausage patties.

"it is not." she said while cracking eggs into a large bowl.

"it is too, i remember the last time whit asked you ta make eggs you put a hold handful of salt." nana recalled.

"i was high as hell, okay." pookie pointed her finger out.

"mhm." i hummed.

"i was." she said and laughed.

"so troy did you and wiz talk?" nana asked and i twisted my lip because we all wanted to know but were too chicken to ask.

she nodded, "yeah we did."

"go on." tootie said with her head still down.

"i just told him how i felt and he apologized basically sayin how we were gonna fix it." she summed it up.

"so ya'll aren't breakin up?" pookie asked.

"no." troy shook her head.

"why would they?" kiara asked mugging pookie slightly.

"oh come on we all thought it." pookie said and this time we all mugged her.

"bitch yo fuckin yo, you on yo own because hell no." tootie said now lifting her head.

"every couple goes through things p, that doesn't mean you just up and leave." troy spoke up.

"exactly we too damn grown for that." nana agreed.

"hell yeah and ain't nobody takin mines away from me, i'll go to war for that one." kiara said and crossed her arms.

"war for him or war for his dick?" nana asked her and she grew flustered.

"both cause it's all mines." kiara shrugged.

"imagine likin peen? get with the program and lick a cooch." tootie told us and rested her head on her hands.

"um i'll pass." i said shaking my head.

"good mornin partay peopleeee!" mallly yelled walking into the kitchen, he flicked troy's forehead and she kicked the back of his knee with her good leg.

"i was just playin damn, it's always the short ones." he teased and sat down.

"whatchu cook whit?" a.k asked me while bothering kiara.

"food." i told him and placed the sausages on a napkin lined plate to let them drain of the grease.

i side eyed so i could look and wiz sat next to troy and he whispered something in her ear which made her smile slightly before she mumbled something back and he kissed her cheek.

"stop being nosey." i jumped and smacked ace's chest making him laugh.

"they gone be good don't stress." he told me.

"i know, i know." i sighed and carried everybody's plates to the table getting kisses on the cheek as a thank you.

i wasn't feeling the pancakes so i just sausages and a bowl of fruit.

"who made the eggs bruh?" wiz said looking up from his plate.

"i did why?" pookie asked.

"nigga you put sugar instead a salt." he said spitting them out in a napkin.

i laughed under my breath and shook my head.

"i- oh shit my bad." pookie laughed innocently.

i took a bite from gerald's plate and shrugged, "it ain't that bad."

"you pregnant so anything taste good." mally said screwing his face up.

"maybe so."
- - -

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡
| 𝐀.𝐊 |

"where finna go?" i asked kiara while she slipped a cover up over her bathing suit.

"i think a boat ride." she shrugged.

"ight i'm finna go downstairs." i told her.

"okay i'll be down in a minute." i pecked her lips and left the room going to the entertainment room.

i got down there and troy was sitting on the couch staring outside, i sat down next to her and she came back to reality.

"wassup." i said.

"hey a.k," she greeted me back.

"what's the deal cause i ain't never seen you so out of it?" i asked her.

"i guess i got fed up, i don't really know." she said and shrugged her shoulders.

"well i'll tell you this, wiz don't care fa that girl no mo. yeah she was his first love and he let ha get ta him at first but i swea he ain't like that." i told her and she nodded.

"i know, but what would you do if kiara had a crazy baby daddy and she allowed him ta think that he some sort of leeway over her? he allowed her ta pick at me and i took it out of respect for him and for the sake of lijah because he deserves his biological mother ta be there if he so happens ta wanna meet her." she explained and i nodded.

"i see where you comin from, you basically understand they gone have some sort of bond but it shouldn't be y'know." i said trying to sum up what she said.

"yeah somethin like that." she said and looked up at the stairs seeing everybody come down.

"ya'll ready ta go?" pookie asked.

troy stood up first and held her hand out to help me up.

"mhm." she hummed and we headed out the house.

"what was that?" tootie asked me.

"what was what?" i asked her.

"you and troy, don't be tryna steal my bestie." she said mushed my face.

"girl eat a dick." i said mugging her and she fake gagged.

"disgusting."
- - -

"ouuu look." kiara pointed to something in the water.

i looked down and scrunched up my nose, whales is some ugly ass animals.

"that shit ugly." i said and she smacked my arm.

"that's mean the baby is cute." she said.

"whatever floats ya boat." i laughed and sat back down and took another shot.

"lemme see yo hand." kiara held it out to me and i placed some salt on it before licking it off and taking a shot.

"you want a baby?" she asked handing me a lime.

"you gone give me one?" i mocked.

"don't do thatttt." she shook her head and blushed.

"do what?" i smirked.

"that right there," she laughed.

"ion know whatchu talkin bout."
- - -

authors note📌
chile i fell asleep and forgot i had this in my drafts😭but anywayssss this gone be so random but if we can't bop to last day of summer by summer walker we not friends so evacuate right away if you ain't with the vibes. i listened to the whole album while writing about fifty leven times leave me alone. ummm that's all byeeee!

vote + comment + share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 33.6K 66
Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
1.2M 58.9K 55
"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ." | - | sequel to "Speakโ„ข๏ธ" slow updates
454K 11.4K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
3.2M 118K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด