๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'

64.8K 3K 2.9K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"whit where is we goin?" i asked her while packing my bags.

"somewhere now just finish up and come outside when you done. don't forgot your passport," i helped her up from my bed and she nearly waddled out the door.

i shook my head and made sure i had enough things to last me for a week before zipping up my suitcase and duffle bag.

i shut off all my light and set my alarm before locking the door behind me, i headed outside and fixed my duffle over my shoulder.

i walked to whit's escalade and looked at her, "what's all this about? please tell me."

the back window rolled down and a.k stuck his head out, "get in and we'a tell you."

i put my bags up and got in sitting next to wiz.

"we goin a mini vacation." pookie said turning around in her seat.

"vacation?" i questioned and raised my eyebrow, "what for?"

"that part i dunno, mugga just told us to pack our bags and be ready this morning." she shrugged.

"mmm." i hummed and placed my hand in my hoodie pocket.

the escalade was nice, i think they got it customized so everybody had their own row of seats and still managed to fit our stuff in the back.

"you good?" wiz mumbled so i could hear him.

"yeah, you?" i asked and he nodded.

"whit can you tell us where we goin?" tootie whined like a child.

"no now be quiet and don't start with the whining." whit said hushing her and i laughed lowly to myself.

the more i grew closer to them i noticed how everybody looked up one another particularly mugga and whit since they were the oldest out of all of us. everybody had their own place, or label.

the twins were the annoying sisters who fought, mally was the funny one, wiz was the quiet one, nana and ace were laid back, a.k was the little big brother, and kiara was new but she was the little sister some of us wish we had except for me since i had sam, then there was me. i was just me i guess since i haven't figured out my place.

"you know where we goin?" i asked wiz.

"i wish i did and i hope it ain't no where too far cause lijah wit my mama and ion too fond a ha right na." he said.

i nodded and kept quiet while looking out the window watching the cars and trees. everybody held their own conversations and i watched which was something i did a lot when we were all together.

"oh! i forgot to tell ya'll we're havin a girl." whit blurted out.

"finally!" nana exclaimed.

"ya'll got any names?" kiara spoke up.

"nah, but we thought ya'll could help us." mugga said.

"i'm the god mama right?" pookie said leaning over into the middle console as she got up from her seat.

"sitcho ass back."
- - -

"we gotta go through security." whit said as she looked up from a few things in her hands.

"which is- that way." she said and paused while talking.

we all walked in a group and successfully made it through, whit handed everybody a ticket and i scanned it.

"maui, hawaii?" i muttered.

"bitch we goin ta hawaii." tootie gasped and covered her mouth.

"and we flyin first class shiiii." nana gave a side eye.

"this why you can't take black folk outta the states." mally joked.

"shutcho long neck ass up." tootie argued and rolled her eyes.

"don't start wimme lookin like a pit wit a muzzle." he fussed back and bucked.

i checked the time on my phone and saw it was almost eight in the morning, how they got this much energy.

"come on ya'll." kiara said and the whole way to the plane tootie and mally kept fussing.

"ya'll it's eight in the mornin and ya'll pickin like toddlers, shut the fuck up." a.k said and pushed tootie forward so she wasn't close to mally but standing next to me.

"hey bae." she grinned and threw her arm around my shoulder.

"hey t." i laughed.

"you ready to getcho aloha on?" she asked.

"are you?" i resorted.

"you already know, just might find me a baddie out there you never know." she grinned.

"you a mess."
- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

thirteen hours and a few stops later, the group had made it to their destination. maui was absolutely breathe taking. the pretty blue water and vibrant green trees made it feel like a save haven.

the group had taken a car ride to get to their beach house which was where they were going to be staying the whole they were on vacation.

each room in the house was on a different wing so it was like small houses in one big house. troy and wiz took the east wing which was closest to the beach and the view was amazing.

when they first arrived at the house they were greeted with lei's and complimentary drinks, currently everybody was unpacking and a big jet leg due to the whole different time zone thing which was going to take awhile to get used to.

troy's phone buzzed in her pocket and she took it out sliding the toggle over to accept the call.

"hurry up so we can go ta the beach." tootie said.

"ya'll can go imma stay up here for a lil while and meet ya'll down." troy said passing up the offer.

"you sure?" tootie asked the girl.

"yeah." troy hung up and wiz looked over at her.

"why you ain't goin?" he asked and she shrugged.

"i don't feel like it." she mumbled.

he raised his eyebrow at her before grabbing her arm and having her sit on his lap.

"what's wrong witchu?" he asked while studying her body language.

"nothin." troy said.

"you can lie ta everybody else but you can't lie ta me, so imma ask you again. what's wrong?" he asked again.

"i'm tired that's all, tired of everything." troy told him.

"you need me ta do somethin? cause seein you like this ain't gone cut it." he said and shook his head.

"you should've done somethin from the start." troy didn't wanna talk anymore so she stood up and left the room leaving wiz to sit in his thoughts.
- - -

"you look pretty." troy smiled looking whitley who had her bump exposed.

"i feel pretty too, oh come feel." whitley smiled down at her stomach and placed troy's hand on the spot where her baby was kicking.

"she does it every time she hears your voice for some reason." whitley told the girl.

troy's heart swelled feeling the small foot pressed against her hand, "hi tt baby."

"did you talk to him?" whitley asked.

"i really don't wanna talk right now which is rare, but i don't know what imma do." troy said and shrugged her shoulder.

"well what did you tell him?" whitley questioned.

"he asked me if he could do anything and i told him he should've did somethin from the start." troy said.

whitley nodded, "that's understandable,"

"i'm gonna go walk around." troy got up from the sand and brushed off her bottom area before walking off.

she followed a short path and heard water in the distance so she kept going, when she reached the spot there was a pretty waterfall flowing into a lake which wasn't fully hidden.

she walked along the side and sat down allowing her feet to sit into the water.

here she looked at her reflection in the water and frowned at her appearance, she saw somebody she didn't know.

she could feel that she wasn't herself and her frown deepened, taking her eyes from her reflection she began to cry.

her cried hidden by the sound of the waterfall flowing into the lake, she sat there and allowed every tear to fall until she had none left.

she wiped her face and stood up going back down the trail, she headed up to the beach house and walked passed everybody going straight to the room she shared with wiz.

she grabbed some clothes and locked herself in the bathroom and started up the water so she could take a shower.

as the water heated up she stripped from her clothes and allowed them to drop to her feet. she stepped out of them and walked into the shower, the water ran over her and she looked down at her stomach seeing the scars from her incision and gunshot wound.

she ran over hand over them and shut her eyes getting a flash back of what had happened. her eyes threatened to drop tears but she didn't allow it more so, she couldn't do it because of how much she had cried minutes before.

she stayed in the shower for a while before cleaning herself up and stepping out, she clung her towel to body and swiped the mirror with her hand.

she stared at herself before going to the other side of the bathroom to get ready, there were no mirrors or anything for her to see herself which was exact what she wanted.

she couldn't stand to herself in such a weak state, when she was dressed she left the bathroom and put her dirty clothes away.

she slipped under the heavy duvet and allowed herself to fall asleep, not because she was tired but so she could slip away from reality into a dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.5K 25
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ". - ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
388K 11.9K 38
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก
40.7K 882 18
"๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช '๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช"...
150K 11.3K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."