She's Golden

By bellenuit

(Also affectionately known as "Wolves in the Big City"). Meet George, twenty-eight year old university libra... More

She's Golden
Preview Phase - Human and Wolf
Prologue Phase - The She-Wolf
First Phase: Who's that Chick?
Second Phase: Smell Like a Manly Man
Third Phase: Snarl like a B***h (Edited)
Fourth Phase: G'Day, Mate! (Edited)
Fifth Phase - OMG, M-A-T-E!
Sixth Phase: What the Hell Just Happened?
Seventh Phase: Dress to Impress
Eighth Phase: Anticipation, and Linguistic Flirtation
Ninth Phase: Seduction in Esperanto
Tenth Phase: Always
Eleventh Phase: Mate Tracking 101
Twelfth Phase: What Has Been Seen...
Interlude Phase: Weird Tales of Wolves in the City
Phase Thirteen: ...Cannot Be Unseen
Phase Fourteen: Moondance
Phase Fifteen: The Flirtatious Interruption, pt. 1
Phase Fifteen: The Flirtatious Interruption, pt. 2
Phase Sixteen: Here Cad, Have Medicine
Phase Seventeen: Within Earshot
Phase Eighteen: A La Milonga
Phase Nineteen: Hora de La Verdad (The Hour of Truth), pt 1.
Phase Nineteen: Hora de La Verdad (The Hour of Truth), pt 2
Phase Nineteen: Hora de La Verdad (The Hour of Truth), pt. 3
Twentieth Phase: Well, this is awkward...
Interlude Phase: A Sharp-Dressed Man (L&D)
Phase Twenty-One: Sweet Beginnings
Interlude Phase: A Note from Belle Nuit
Interlude Phase: Werewolves These Days/Sh*t City Wolves Say
Phase Twenty-Two: She's So Stealthy, pt 1
Phase Twenty-Two: She's So Stealthy, pt. 2
Phase Twenty-Three: Hello Again, Goodbye
Phase Twenty-Four: The Damn Trophy
Phase Twenty-Five: The Girl is Golden, pt. 1
Phase Twenty-Five: The Girl is Golden, pt. 2
Phase Twenty-Six: Every Bit the She-Wolf
Phase Twenty-Seven: The She-Wolf's Temptation
Phase Twenty-Eight: Feeling You
Phase Twenty-Nine: Bond
Thirtieth Phase: The Morning After
Phase Thirty-One: Dressing to Impress...Again
Phase Thirty-Two: Fumbling Toward Ecstasy
Phase Thirty-Three: Role Reversal
Phase Thirty-Four: A Marked She-Wolf?! pt 2
Phase Thirty-Five: Those Pesky Pheromones, pt.1
Phase Thirty-Five: Those Pesky Pheromones, pt.2
Phase Thirty-Six: B***h, Please!
Phase Thirty-Seven: Playing House, pt. 1
Phase Thirty-Seven: Playing House, pt. 2
Phase Thirty-Eight: Golden Protection
Phase Thirty-Nine: Madness in Apartment G, pt 1 (edited)
Phase Thirty-Nine: Madness in Apartment G, pt. 2
Fortieth Phase: The White Wolf
Interlude Phase: No Update This Week
Phase Forty-One: We Belong, pt. 1
Phase Forty-One: We Belong, pt. 2
Phase Forty-Two: Purring on the Job
Phase Forty-Three: Into the Wild, pt. 1 (Edited)
Phase Forty-Three: Into the Wild, pt. 2
Phase Forty-Four: Setting the Trap, pt. 1
Phase Forty-Four: Setting the Trap, pt. 2
Phase Forty-Five: Luring the Bait, pt. 1
Phase Forty-Five: Luring the Bait, pt. 2
Phase Forty-Six: Animal Magnetism, pt. 1
Phase Forty-Six: Animal Magnetism, pt. 2
Phase Forty-Seven: She's Coming to Get You, Sophie...
Phase Forty-Eight: The Final Showdown
Phase Forty-Nine: Láng, pt. 1
Phase Forty-Nine: Láng, pt, 2
Phase Forty-Nine: Láng, pt, 3
Fiftieth Phase: The End, pt. 1
Fiftieth Phase: The End, pt. 2
Epilogue Phase: We're Golden, pt 1.
Epilogue Phase: We're Golden, pt. 2
Author's Note

Phase Thirty-Four: A Marked She-Wolf?! pt. 1

25.2K 392 25
By bellenuit

The intense euphoria might have disbursed, but George remained high in the clouds, light-headed and woozy.  It felt warm and fuzzy all around her, like a comforting sweater in the heart of winter.  She couldn't help but smile at it all.  The feeling that enveloped her was so peculiar yet she didn't mind feeling it.  Her body was definitely in an altered stated, yet she was too intoxicated to care.

This was...wow.

This was amazing.

But...was this for real?

Wolves - wolves weren't supposed to feel this way should they ever receive a bite from their human mate.  It was supposed to be the other way around.  The exhiliration experienced when being marked was legendary, life changing for humans and wolves alike.  But it was always the wolf providing the mark - not the human.  If a human bit anyone on the neck, much less a wolf, they were guaranteed one of two reactions - a swift ass kicking or a swift removal of clothing.

It was never meant to be anything like this.

This was...it felt like...it was like this...the way to describe it was...well, honestly, she couldn't describe it at all.  And if George had to, she could only use the most basic words.

It feels very good.

Her wolf was just as high as she was.  It was completely relaxed, lying on its side, tail hanging down and out.  And while she couldn't say for sure, she could have sworn that her wolf's smile looks very human.

Face down, back up, that's the way I like to...mate?

"You bit me," she whispered once again, eyes wide in astonishment.  "You really bit me..."

"George, I'm so sorry."  Though she heard the terror in his voice, it didn't seem to matter.  She could see the confusion in his eyes as she began to smile, but that didn't register either.  "I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"You really, really bit me," she murmured with a girlish giggle.  "I guess you're not so vanilla at all."

"I don't know what came over me," he continued on, clearly horrified with himself.  Meanwhile, she fighting the urge to giggle even more - and losing.  "I just, I felt this urge, this weird urge, and I just did it.  I  don't understand why I did it or where it came from, but I know that's not an excuse to hurt you..."

"You didn't hurt me."  She gave him a luring stare, overcome with her own powerful urges.  Holy crap - was Julian always this deliciously good-looking?  Or maybe it was just that he was shirtless because right now, he was lean, muscular, and all kinds of sexy.  Goddess, he's too much...  "In fact, that felt incredibly good."

"What?"  Now, he was really puzzled.  "Are you serious?"

"Quite."  She lifted herself off the couch, her eyes never leaving his.  "And with a bite like that, I think your hopes just became a reality."

"H-Hopes?  What are you talking about - "

"Once upon a time in a cafe, I told you that there was a beast inside of me," she whispered quietly, closing the small gap between them.  "And you told me that if that were true, then you hoped that there was a beast inside of you, and that it would be enough to please mine."

Her words eased the confusion and fear off like a satin gown.  "Yes...I remember."

"And if that bite did anything, it proved that you do."  The feeling of sensual urgency had long escaped her, but the desire to be near her mate, to be close him remained, stalwart and unmovable.  "If anything that makes me very happy."

She leaned in, kissing him tenderly.  Julian didn't resist, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling him close.  As her wolf purred on, she had no fear of passions getting the better of her.  Reassurance - that's what Julian needed, and both she and the wolf wanted to give it to him.   They still understand quite what happened, but they welcomed it nonetheless, just as the welcomed his touch, his scent, and the way they felt safe in his arms.

"Georgia..." he whispered in between kisses.

"We should probably take it easy for a while."  Her wolf tried to growl, but one intense stared caused it to reconsider.  "As wonderful as this all feels, we shouldn't rush into anything we aren't ready for."

"So says the woman who invited me here in the first place," he managed with a smirk.

"Yes, so says the woman who invited you here so you wouldn't spend a ton of money on a cab or worse, be stranded all night." 

"Minor, minor details, not even worth mentioning - "

"Come with me to bed," she beckoned with a sultry whisper, so close to kissing him again.  "Unless you'd rather stay out here."

Julian shook his head.  "No, no.  I'm good.  I'll go with you."

"Good.  Just don't expect anything other than a good night's rest." They stood up from the couch hand-in-hand.  She did more than see the love in his eyes.  She could feel in surrounding her in that warm, peculiar glow, spilling from his hands, seeping into her skin, filling her heart.  And while the fear could never disappear so easily, his love dealt it a severe wound. "For that, I'm killer in bed. I could go all night."

"You're so sexy when you talk about sleep, baby."  He really put on the cheekiness, but tonight, she didn't mind so much.

------

This was madness.

But this was what he wanted.

Liam was on the brink of losing his mind - his world, as he knew it, was mere inches away from ripping apart, never to be the same again.  And while there was an instinct to fight off this sudden change, to rage against the one thing that threatened the meaning of his very existence, the desire to give into this sharp-dressed man was much stronger and much more pleasurable.

M-M-M-M-M-Madness.

His hands were all over him, touching him, comforting him, making him feel so hot that he wanted to tear off his clothes for relief.  Dominic, that sexy man, that hot-as-hell creature, aimed to please and did it for him, piece by piece.  Delirious with need, Liam was beyond caring about these peculiar feelings. 

Good.

Dominic made him feel good.

Dominic made him feel safe and appreciated.

Dominic made him feel loved.

Yes, loved.  It didn't matter that they'd only met a short while ago.  It didn't matter that he barely knew this man.  And it didn't matter that after years of dating beautiful women, it was a man that suddenly had body and his heart.  This was heaven - and he needed this.  Never had anyone else cared enough or got close enough to hold him like this, powerfully, completely, comforting him like a lost child, yet kissing him like a hungry lover in need of passionate sustenance. 

This is why he kept coming back despite his inner turmoil.

Dominic was the only one who could give him what he desperately needed - genuine love.

"Liam," Dominic growled against his neck, the fire inside him growing so intense, it threatened to burn him to ashes.  "I'm warning you.  If I go on - I won't stop until I'm satisfied."

That's what he was hoping for.  "I know."

"I mean it."  His voice was rough and grating at his skin.  Liam whimpered, both fearful of what he would do and eagerness for him to do it anyway.  "I can't promise to be gentle.  I might hurt you."

Fuck, that sounds wonderful...  "I know, and I don't care.  I want you to do it - I want you."

Another fierce growl ripped from Dominic's throat as he crushed Liam into him, hot skin on hot skin.  The sharp-dressed man who was usually so calm and composed was now so rough, so animalistic - and it made him even more irresistable.  "I don't think you understand, my love.  If you do this - if you let me do this - then there will be no other.  You will me mine - and I will be yours.  I will give you everything you need and cater to your desires - but you must always be with me.  If you do this - if we do this - there is no going back.  So, choose carefully."

His dominance nearly sent Liam over the edge.  His - in order for this to happen, he had to be his.  Would that be so bad?  Stigma or no stigma, could he live with that?  Before, he wanted to avoid this at all costs.  There was something about being near him that made his body light up with caution.  But now, he didn't want to be anywhere else.  There was no place for fear.  He didn't want these feelings to go away.  He'd been longing for them for so long, and if he gave them up, he didn't know what he would do.

"I want this, Dominic," he whispered quietly, let go of everything that held him back before.  "I will do as you ask, as long as you promise you'll never leave me."

"Never."  Dominic buried his face into his neck, inhaling deeply.  "You are very special to me - you are what I've waited my whole life for.  You will always be mine - and I will always be yours."

The words filled him with indescribable bliss.  He gave into the madness without delay.  "Then do whatever you want to me.  I'm yours."

------

Author's Note:  A Short Update for you all before the holiday.  I might update again Monday, but we will see.  I hope you guys are having a good one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 2.2K 20
Book 1 of the Supernatural Trilogy 'Shadows Of Virtus' When you have the inner strength to fight any foe but a body that refuses to work, you find yo...
28.9K 1.1K 36
For Vivian and Rowland Carter life couldn't get any better. They were the Alpha and Luna of one of the world's biggest Pack of wolves. They had the l...
455K 9.9K 56
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
84.6K 1.4K 19
What happens when Dean, and Sam Winchester find out they have a sister who isn't exactly human, and has a lot of secrets