Interlude Phase: A Note from Belle Nuit

• Dedicated to all of you who read my story <3

I really don't know how to write one of these things - so I'm going to do my best anyway and see where it goes.

So it looks like our dear George is going to give Julian a shot - yay!  The first quarter of my story is done.  I'm so happy.  Back in the middle of August, while I was writing Camara Sensual, I joked around with fellow Wattpad author @CelestetheWriter about writing a werewolf story that did things a little different.  Now, at the beginning of November, the story we joked about has become "She's Golden" and I'm 127 pages, I'm absolutely thrilled with this story and I have no intention of giving it up, no matter what.  It's been a long time since I've been so linked to a story, and I am so happy to be writing again.

In any case, I want to take this time and thank you all for your continued to support.  The comments I've received for this story are amazing, and I wanted to let you all know that words cannot express my gratitude to each all of you.  You guys make me want to work hard and write my very best for you.  I know sometimes it takes a while for updates to appear, but I thank you so much for your patience. 

You guys rock so much!

In any case, there's a wee little interlude coming up before the story kicks off again - yet another episode of "Weird Tales of Wolves in the City".  It'll be a double feature - "Werewolves These Days" with everyone's favorite badass urinating wolf Etta McDonald and "Sh*t City Wolves Say", this story's take on the popular internet meme.  It should be up in the next few days (as I have homework to do).  I hope you like it.

Again, will a full heart, give each and every one of you a world of thanks!  - ♥ Belle Nuit