Don't Let It Break Your Heart...

By Romz_larryaf

Harry, an ordinary nineteen year old boy travels to his college everday by train and one day sees a pretty bo... More

💚Don't Let It Break Your Heart💙
💙 Pretty Boy Got My Tongue💚
💚I Wish I Knew💙
💙 Something Beautiful To Let Grow💚
💚 He's Quite Cute💙
💙I Smell A Crush💚
💚So He's Gone?💙
💙Little One💚
💚I Wanted You... But Not Like This💙
💙 You're Too Innocent For Your Own Good💚
💚You Didn't See Me, But I Did💙
💙Big Trouble If I Steal This Cookie💚
💚I Want To Kiss You💙
💙French Guys Are Great Kissers💚
💚A Creative Bean You Are💙
💙 You're My Tiny, Little, Baby Brother💚
💚People Tend To Get Angry💙
💙A Parallel Universe Where..💚
💚I Hate People, People Suck 💙
💙 Please Tell Me You Found Him💚
💚Just Once💙
💙It Was A Mistake💚
💚Use All His Confessions Against Him💙
💙 Appreciating Beauty💚
💚Scent, Giggle And A Little Ass Jiggle💙
💙Then Take It💚
💚 Pretty Little Red Shirts💙
💙Okay To Break The Rules💚
💚 Very Platonic💙
💙Date?!💚
💙The Movie...💚
💚 Only Thing I Wanna Drink...💙
💙 I Fucking Love You💚
💚Hello?!💙
💙He Took My Boo💚
💚The Whole Love Story, Train Boy💙
💙 Didn't He Hate Luke?💚
💚We Know💙
💙Cookie Monster💚
💚 Boyfriend- Brothers💙
💙 You're My Home💚
💚Keep Your Head Up, Love💙
💙This Is Nice Enough💚
💚 Sweet Potato💙
💙Just Because💚
💚UP NEXT💙

💚 It's Not Forbidden💙

610 40 16
By Romz_larryaf

"He's still not back! What's taking him so long?" Harry says, looking at his watch frustratedly.

"You know.." Silvia softly utters. "Andrew had asked me about why you and Louis looked like you guys are having a fight.." she says and Harry stills.

"Um.. it's nothing. He was just.. being a little stubborn." Says the boy, stumbling on his words.

"About what?" She asks and turns her back to Harry as she sets the table.

"He wanted a shirt I refused to give him." He says.

"Was it just a shirt he wanted?" He hears his mother ask from the table, tilting her head a little backwards, expecting an answer. Harry gulps, not sure what to answer with. "I take that as a no." She says and turns around, looking straight at Harry now. "Harry, you have a tendency to forbid yourself from things you aren't even forbidden." She shakes her head.

"I don't k-" Harry tries to speak, but Silvia interrupts.

"When I used to take you out on cold days when you were a kid," she says as she starts walking towards a chair. "You would longingly stare at all the ice cream in stores." She chuckles and sits down on the chair. "You love having ice cream in winter, but you'd never ask me to buy you one. You assumed I would say no because of the weather, you thought it was forbidden. But in reality, that was something you got from me, I love eating ice cream in winter." She laughs. Harry just stands there, his lips parted in a mild shock. "There was no one who told you that you can't eat an ice cream in winter. I, for sure, never did. A doctor might've told me once and I plainly ignored him, but that doesn't matter." She laughs again.

"What are you even talking about?" Harry ask, confused.

"I'm getting there." Silvia says pointedly.

"Go on, then." Harry sighs.

"The ice cream thing was an example." She informs. "Let me give you another." She says. "I remember how I used to bake cookies and just leave them for you to eat. You would, only one each day. You were a good boy, I appreciate that, but I never said you couldn't take more. You just assumed you couldn't. When in reality, you are the first person to lay down cookie-rules in this house." She chuckles. "You tend to put down rules for yourself, Harry. You assumed you couldn't ask for an ice cream on a cold day or that you couldn't take an extra cookie. Though, I never minded, it was never forbidden. I never minded you stealing a cookie." She says with a smile and Harry bites his lip. "I still don't mind you stealing that cookie." This time, Harry snaps his eyes up to look at her face. "That one cookie you've been craving for, you can just have him, it's not forbidden." She says and Harry gulps.

Is she really talking about what I think she's talking about? Harry's subconscious gasps.

Before Harry could question Silvia about it, the doorbell rings. He shakes himself out of his shocked state and runs out of the kitchen to get the door. He opens the front door to a kitten like boy, looking up at him with his big blue eyes.

"It's so cold out there." Louis whispers, the tip of his nose now turned red, making him look breathtakingly adorable.

"Serves you right for walking back home instead of letting me pick you up, doesn't it?" Harry smirks as he lets the smaller boy in. "Go wash your hands, dinner is ready. I'll go get Niall down." He says. As Louis goes to wash his hands, Harry gets upstairs and informs Niall about dinner. When both the brother's get down, Silvia and Louis have already settled down at the table. Silvia raises her eyebrows at the thick blue hoodie Harry had gotten with himself. Without a word, he drapes the hoodie over Louis who looks up at him, surprised and confused.

"Thank you." The blue eyed boy says with a shy smile as Harry takes a seat and starts with his dinner.

(。♡‿♡。)

Once everyone's done with their dinner and two of the youngest have left the table to go to their bedrooms, Harry builds up the courage to question Silvia.

"What did you mean by everything you said before?" He asks, leaning against the kitchen counter as Silvia does the dishes.

"Just exactly what you understood." She simply says.

"I don't think I understood it the way I was supposed to understand." Says Harry. "Can you please be a little more specific maybe?" He requests and his mother chuckles at that.

"To be specific, Harry," she says teasingly. "Our law does not forbid you from dating your adopted sibling. Your mother does not forbid you from being in a gay relationship anymore. And no one is legally forbidden to date Louis once he turns sixteen which is like two months away." She says and Harry stands there with his mouth hung open.

This can't be happening. This can't be happening. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

"What?" He says, feeling stupid for that being the only thing he could get out of his mouth.

"Don't forget I'm you're mother, boy." Silvia laughs. "I knew when you wanted ice cream, I knew when you wanted extra cookies and I knew when you wanted him. Since day one. And I may or may not have talked to Sister Christine about it to clear my doubts." He smirks at Harry. "I really hope you don't hold yourself back because of irrelevant reasons and get want you want before Luke does. For once, Harry, break those stupid rules you've made and cross those unnecessary boundaries you've drawn for yourself. Win him back before you lose him, love." She says, wiping her hands on the apron before taking it off and leaving the kitchen. Leaving Harry to process everything she just said.

The boy walks up the stairs and to his bedroom, deep in thought before they all vanish as soon as he opens the door and lays eyes on the small boy sitting on his bed. The sound of the door opening causes Louis to look up and bite his lip as Harry walks in.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as he walks closer to the shorter boy.

"I- I came to- your shirt.... You want back?" Louis lets out in almost a whisper.

"Not really." Says Harry, softly as he fixes the hood of the shirt as Louis is still wearing it. " Looks better on you" he adds, pulling his hands back after letting them linger near the french boy's neck. "Plus," he says, teasingly tilting his head. "Who knows when you'd suddenly want a 'pretty little blue shirt'." He laughs.

"True." Louis joins, giggling softly.

"I..." Harry starts and Louis pauses to look at the older boy. "I know I didn't give you the best reaction last time, but I'm really happy for you about that art fair thing." He admits with a soft smile. "It's amazing to think that you'll be known for your talent. I'm-" he takes a breath, feeling a little overwhelmed. "I'm really proud of you." He says and Louis bashfully beams at him before throwing himself into Harry arms.

"Thank you. Thank you so much, Hazza." He whispers against the taller one's chest.

"Anytime, Boo." Harry sighs, feeling content. His mom is right. No one ever said it was wrong for him to want Louis. It was him who assumed it out of nowhere. How could he think of resisting something like this?

"I should- I should go now." Louis says as he pulls away, his cheeks tinted a beautiful shade of pink. Harry nods, letting the boy go, just for the night though.

"Goodnight." He says as he follows Louis until he's out of the bedroom and Harry's at the door.

"Goodnight." Louis says, giving Harry a smile and there it was, Harry thinks, the look of innocence on the younger one's face, the hint of shyness in his eyes that he hadn't seen since over a month.

This boy, the boy leaving Harry's room right now, he wasn't the same boy who was burning down half of Harry's closet just a few days ago, this wasn't the boy who was being a bitch to Cara, this wasn't the boy who was being stubborn over a shirt, definitely not the boy who swore at him. This was the boy he had met a few months ago, the one who cried when his teddy had been thrown away, the boy who got all flustered when Harry would sign him that he's cute, he was the boy who apologised for stealing cookies, he was the boy who gave him wish bottles and painted rock and wore cute little onesies. He was the pretty boy. His pretty boy that he fell in love with.

__________________

Oi oiii!

Soooo Silvia knows and doesn't mind Larry dating. Then what tf is harry waiting for!?

Anyway!

I've made this book called 'Midnight Memories 1D fanfics Awards' and I want a lot of directioners to participate in this. Even if you don't write fics, maybe you can take other jobs! Just go check it out !

And don't forget to vote and comment if you like!

♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 342 38
Harry Styles is a femine 17 year old boy who is starting over at a new school due to his mother wanting him out of her house. He doesn't show that he...
16.1K 478 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...
823K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
49.2K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...