Spikes & Gloves Seulrene

By nomnom360

This story just kept coming into my mind and I wanted to write about it. There isn't too much angst...maybe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

9

340 10 4
By nomnom360

Seulgi POV

I woke up earlier again today, but instead of going to school, I decided to walk over to Irene's house to pick her up and bring her to school.

I texted Moon and Solar about my plan and they agreed. Moonbyul definitely told Solar about my crush on Irene. I was grateful that they wanted to help me work this out. 

I was at her doorstep and I just about to ring the doorbell, but then I heard someone shout from inside.

"Mom! Yeri! I'm going now!" The door opened and I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Seulgi?" Irene looked at me confused and then waved a hand in front of my face.

"Seulgi? Hello?" I snapped out of my trance and looked at her.

"Hey!" 

"What are you doing here?" She tilted her head to side a little and it made me giggle.

"I'm here to bring you to school."

"I'm not against it, but why?"

"Because I want to and besides, I didn't want to talk to Jisoo today." She looked down and I swear I saw her cheeks become red. 

"Okay then." She took my hand and we both walked to school hand in hand. 

Once we got to school, she separated our hands and my hand felt a little empty and cold. I already missed it...Wow Seulgi you are going insane for her.

We went over to our seats and continued on with school. Once school ended, we parted ways unfortunately.

Irene POV

Yongsun and I start making our way to the gym where we practice volleyball. I felt a creepy stare on me and turned towards Yongsun so see her staring at me.

"Uhhh. What's with the face?" I asked. It kind of creeped me out not gonna lie.

"So, you and Seulgi. How was it?" I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"What happened when you brought her to your house?" I finally understood what she meant and my face got red.

"Don't tell me you lost your virg-" Before she could finish that sentence I slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Don't you even think about saying that! And no! Nothing happened!" I took my hand off of her mouth and she just laughed.

"So what did you guys do then?"

"I brought her inside and then my sister started to play with her. Then I tried to bandage her up because she had scratches and bruises all over. After that we had dinner together with my family." I looked back at Yongsun and she smiled at me while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I didn't know you would be so daring!" I slapped her on the shoulder and she just laughed at me again.

"Seriously though, how do you feel about Seulgi?" Yongsun's voice went low and turned serious. I looked at her as well.

"I-I think I might have a crush on her." I said. I felt my face get red and Yongsun just squealed at me.

"Oh my god! My friend isn't going to be a third wheeler and a single pringle anymore!" I rolled my eyes at Yongsun, but I couldn't help to smile at that thought.

"Did anything else happen?" 

"Well, she did something that made my heart flutter a little bit." I replied. I was so red at this point. 

"OOOOO. What did she do?" 

"You know how it rained the same day?" She nodded.

"Well after I took her home-" 

"You took her home?!" Yongsun cut me off and I just nodded.

"Anyway, after I took her home she made me promise to text her that I made it safe that night." I paused waiting for a squeal, but I was surprised to be met with silence. So I continued.

"My phone died and I made it home. But I forgot to call Seulgi. Once I charged my phone, I saw so many missed calls from Seulgi and I finally remembered. It was at least midnight I think. I called Seulgi and apologized to her and she said that it was fine. I then heard thunder and I kind of freaked out." I looked at Yongsun and she was still being quiet. Why is she so quiet??

"Anyways Seulgi asked if I was okay and I told her that I jumped because it was thunder and I have sensitive hearing. She then told me that she would be right back. I was about to say okay, but then she hung up the phone call. I was kind of mad. I heard more thunder and I got even more scared. I kind of cried too." I started laughing at myself for crying over some lightning and because some girl hung up on me.

"I then felt my phone buzz and I looked at it and it was Seulgi asking for a video chat. I felt relieved and accepted the call. We both stayed on the call. She said that she would stay up with me until I fell asleep. She then started to sing. She has the most beautiful voice that I have ever heard. It gave me another reason to like her even more. When she finished singing, I wished her a good night and she wished me the same." I finally finished telling her what happened and I looked at Yongsun.

"This is so unfair!" I was shocked by the sudden outburst and I looked at her.

"What's wrong?" 

"Why do you have a better love story than me and Moonbyul?!" I just stared at her in shock and then burst out into laughter. Who knew that she would be mad about that.

Seulgi POV

We just split up with Irene and Solar. We walked down to the gym.

"So how was this morning with Irene?" She nudged my shoulder and i just laughed. 

"It was actually nice. It's better to talk to her than to talk to Jisoo. I like Jisoo and all, but I would rather spend my time with Irene."

"Wow looks like someone is head over heels."

"You know, you don't have to bring that up every time we have a talk about it!" Moonbyul just laughed at me.

"You're like me. I was really whipped for Solar as well."

"Are you not anymore?"

"Right now, I'm in love with her. I think being whipped for someone is more of a crush thing while loving someone is more of a long term thing." Her words did make sense to me.

"Oh by the way, what happened after Irene took you out of the gym the other day?"

I explained to her the whole story of what happened and how Irene almost scared me to death. Moonbyuls reactions were priceless at some points of the story. After I was done, Moonbyul just clapped.

"Wow. Slowgi is now turning into a little bit Slowgi." I slapped her in the arm.

"YAH! What's that supposed to mean??" 

"That was a smooth move though. Video calling her that is." She said while patting my shoulder. 

"Was nothing else smooth?!" She just shook her head.

"Irene is better than you and she has never dated anyone. I never thought that Irene would be this confident." I looked at her shocked. 

"Wait, Irene has never dated anyone?" 

"Ya, she doesn't want to. She wants her first date to be her partner for a long time." I was still shocked. How has she not dated anyone though? She's way too pretty. Has no one asked?

"You might be thinking, 'how hasn't she dated anyone?' right?" I looked at her shocked. What the hell?! Can she read my mind?! I just nod.

"Irene has been asked out before many times. Ever since she came to this school, but she always rejects them. She's rejected so many people that no one else is left to ask her out. The people who have been rejected also warns newcomers to not fall in love with Irene." Why hasn't anyone told me?!

"Anyways. You're lucky she took a liking to you. She only hangs out with Solar and me. People have tried to get into our friend group, but she kind of gives them the death glare and scares them away." Moonbyul started laughing.

We got into the gym and I was met with the coach for the boxing club. I totally forgot that today was the official start of the boxing club. We would be training for real this time.

Practice was ending the same time as Irene and Solar's practice as well. So maybe I could run and catch up with Irene on her way to work. 

The practice ended a little later than I expected. I ran out and started running for the volleyball court. I saw Irene running in the opposite direction. 

"Hey! Where are you running to?" She turns around and jogs a little in place.

"I'm late for work."

"Can I come with you?" I asked. She sighed and stopped jogging. She walked over to me with a serious look on her face. She touched my shoulder.

"Tag." She stuck out her tongue and started running. I just smiled and ran after her. We both ran to the coffee place and got inside. Before she could leave. I touched her shoulder.

"Tag." This time I stuck my tongue out at her and she just smiled back at me. Before she could say anything else, her manager yelled at her to get to work. I sat down in my regular spot and took out my homework. 

After a little while, I felt someone put something on my back. I took off the sticky not and it said.

Tag <3 Irene

I just smiled and looked up to see her smiling at me. Wow. I think I'm trapped in love.

(A/N: IDK WHY THE HECK I WROTE THAT CHEESY LINE AT THE END. I'M EVEN CRINGING RIGHT NOW!!! I hate myself)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 547 16
Sehun and chanyeol has been best friends since kindergarten they were always together.. playing laughing...they even attended the same middle school...
9.2K 191 22
Bae Joohyun was so sick of people treating her differently. She just wanted to live a simple and independent life, away from pity and judging looks o...
2.2K 120 37
In the sprawling world of corporate powerhouses, two remarkable women stand out, each with their own compelling story. Irene, the charismatic CEO of...
27.5K 934 18
bae joohyun or irene was new to seoul academic prep, a prestigious preparatory high school during sophomore. she had it all. the looks, the friends...