Incipient >[OikawaxReader]

AppleRuby13 tarafından

❝𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱❞ . . . → Y/N, an... Daha Fazla

▪︎Break Up▪︎
▪︎Pictures▪︎
▪︎Trouble Maker▪︎
▪︎Situation▪︎
▪︎Uh Oh▪︎
▪︎The Third Player▪︎
▪︎Plan C or Plan don't see▪︎
▪︎Your Side▪︎
▪︎Stuck Together▪︎
▪︎Dinner First?▪︎
▪︎Good Luck▪︎
▪︎Creepy Dude▪︎
▪︎Rivalry Reunion▪︎
▪︎Weaklings▪︎
▪︎A Break▪︎
▪︎Friendly Friends▪︎
▪︎A Match of Two Friends▪︎
▪︎Day off▪︎
▪︎Important Fight▪︎
▪︎Fight for Victory▪︎
▪︎Major Crush▪︎
▪︎Not a Date▪︎
▪︎Slay it▪︎
▪︎Party All Night▪︎
▪︎Get Drunk▪︎
▪︎Art Class▪︎
▪︎Couple Massage?▪︎
▪︎University Event▪︎
▪︎Girls Only▪︎
▪︎The Gown▪︎
▪︎Show Time▪︎
▪︎The Real Party▪︎
▪︎Suspicion▪︎
▪︎The Man Behind It All▪︎
▪︎In The Shower▪︎
▪︎The Shallow▪︎
▪︎The New Life▪︎
▪︎Please Stay▪︎
▪︎Nobody Knows▪︎
▪︎Taking A Break▪︎
▪︎Tryouts and Watch Out!▪︎
▪︎Baby Shower▪︎
▪︎Guessing Games▪︎
▪︎Meeting the Nephew▪︎
▪︎Sister and Brother in Law▪︎
▪︎Cooking Classes▪︎
▪︎Me, You, Together▪︎
▪︎Worrying too Much▪︎
▪︎An Important Day▪︎
▪︎Preparing Desserts▪︎
▪︎Time for Dinner▪︎
▪︎Getting it Done▪︎
▪︎Say Goodbye▪︎
▪︎Lonely Monster▪︎
▪︎Phone Call▪︎
▪︎Doing Just Fine▪︎
▪︎Seeing you again▪︎
▪︎Drowning in Love▪︎
▪︎A Tour In The House▪︎
▪︎A New Chapter▪︎
▪︎Delivery▪︎
▪︎The Magic Room▪︎
▪︎One More!▪︎
▪︎A Huge One▪︎
▪︎A Fairy Tale▪︎
▪︎Author's Note▪︎

▪︎A Little Bit▪︎

90 7 2
AppleRuby13 tarafından

It's been a few months now and the tournament is just in a few days, I don't know how the tournament works but I'm definitely gonna be there because I'm a manager. All I know is that it's taking place in Hirakata. Because of how far the distance were, we had to book our flight today. I was packing my bag until I heard a knock on the door. Oh that must be Selena! I quickly zip my bag close and then put it on as I went to open the door.

"Huh?" I was surprised to find it was Harper instead of Selena.

"Selena said she's busy packing her stuff so she told me to pick you up from your dorm" Harper looked past me and gave Akiko a welcoming smile before turning his attention back to me. That's so nice of him to do.

"Well let's get going then" I said and we both ended up walking to the bus together. When we got there, I could see all the boys having fun talking to each other.

"Y/N, I apologise for not being able to accompany you. I just have a lot to do" Selena said while she was busy searching for something through her bag. I shake my hand dismissively.

"Its fine. I completely understand" She gave me a warm smile before she continued to go through her stuff.

When everyone was set and ready, we all got in the bus. Naturally I chose to sit next to Selena. During our ride to the airport, I felt as if someone's staring at me from behind my back but I've watched enough horror movies to know the outcome. By the time we got to the airport, we were luckily in time for our flight. After we were done showing the air attendant our ID and boarding pass. We were able to get on the plane.

"Here let me help you" I smile when Harper insisted of helping me put my bag in the overhead bin.

"Um is your seat beside mine?" I ask him and he shake his head.

"I'm actually sitting next to Jordan" Harper said. Jordan? Oh he's the ace of the team right? I've done my research.

"O-Oh okay..." I watch him go to the back to get to his seat. I guess I should sit down, I thought as I sat next to the window. Well at least I'll get the best view.

Suddenly I felt the cushion beside me sink down, I turn around only to see it was Oikawa. He's sitting next to me?! What the heck?! I quickly look away while he was busy putting his bag under the seat. No no no no don't tell me I'm gonna spend my 5 hour flight with this guy beside me. Suddenly the plane started to play beeping sounds. Oh we're taking off, I look around while the pilot was talking in the background.

"Are you cold?" Oikawa asked me when he notice my body shivering. I shake my head before looking out the window.

"Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of the crew I ask that you please direct your attention to the monitors above as we review the emergency procedures..." The air attendants proceeded to tell us how to keep ourself safe if an emergency occurs.

Of course I listened and put on my seat belt like every passenger would do. When the plane was taking off, I just focused on looking out the window and tried not to make any eye contact with Oikawa. He's just sitting next to me and probably staring at me, that's why it's so awkward for me to even move. I must look so weird. A few minutes passed by with the plane now in the air, I was easily bored since there was nothing to do. Suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I turn around to see Oikawa holding one side of his earphones towards me.

"Wanna watch a movie with me? You seem bored" He casually said...almost like he never confessed to me before...I didn't know why but I felt my heart ache a bit. Weird right?

"Sure" I grab it from his hand and put it on my right ear so we don't end up pulling the wire. I watch as he scroll through movie options on his laptop, wow that's a lot...

Even though there was a lot of options of movies to choose from, we managed to find one to watch together. I've never heard of the movie but the genre is comedy, drama, romance and probably a bit of mystery. We were a few minutes into the movie and I'm already a chuckling mess. I didn't know it was funny to watch married couple movies. Probably a few more minutes later, things started to get uncomfortable for the two of us. We awkwardly watch the married couple in the movie start to make out.

Oikawa cleared his throat nervously while I was trying my best to stay calm. I blush when the scene cutted to them at it. I blush even harder when Oikawa and I locked eyes. Our faces were inches apart while the music in the movie was playing in our ears. I didn't know why but I felt my heart beginning to tickle when I noticed the way Oikawa was looking at my lips. He started to lean in and my body just stayed still, he started closing his eyes and I did the same. We're gonna—

"Excuse me would you two like to order any food?" Oikawa and I quickly moved away from each other when we heard the air attendant asking us a question.

"U-Uh n-no thanks" Oikawa said to the air attendant, she nods before heading off to ask another passenger. When she was gone, I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in. Wow...I don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed...

When it began to turn afternoon, I smile softly as I watch the sun shine through the window. It's so beautiful, I'm so lucky to see the sunset from an angle like this. My body jumped when I felt Oikawa's head falling on my shoulder. Is he...asleep? I poke his head a couple of times but he just responded with tired grunts. Yeah he's definitely sleeping. I tried my best not to move that much and just focused on enjoying the view. I blush when I felt Oikawa cuddling closer to me, he then decided to bury his face into my neck and it made me blush even more.

"Y/N..." Oikawa mumbled my name and his hot breath sent shivers down my body. What is he calling my name for?

"Y/N" My body flinched when I felt his arms wrapping around my body. Hey! I tried to remove his hand from my waist but he was holding on to me too tight. Ah! Let go!

"I love you" He said and it was enough to make my mind go blank. He loves me? Well I know that but he didn't have to also confess to me in his sleep...if he even is sleeping...

Since the distance between Miyagi and Hirakata is long, we had to take a break at Tokyo before getting another flight there. It was about night time when our flight landed in Tokyo. We waked each other up before leaving the plane with our belongings. Apparently Sensei booked a hotel and we had to share rooms since it wasn't enough for all of us. Obviously I'm sharing my hotel room with Selena since we're the only girls here. We were unpacking my bags until there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it.

"Dinner is served, specially made for our lovely managers" I laugh when I saw how the boys were all pretending to be staff members from the hotel. I invited them in and helped them place all the tray of food on the table.

"Hey how come you guys get a larger room than us? This is unfair" One of them whined.

"It's best if our managers get the best treatment" Harper flashed me a charming smile and I scoff by how amused I am. A lady's gentleman I see.

"Anyway I'm hungry. Let's eat!" Everyone said their prayers and before you know it, we were having a feast in the room. We basically couldn't play any music since we don't wanna get any noise complaints. I was eating the chicken until I notice someone was missing.

"Wait where's Oikawa?" I asked and all the attention was turned towards me. What? I'm a manager so I should be concern.

"He said he wanted to go for a swim at the pool" Harper finally answered my question.

"Did he eat yet?" I said and they all exchange a look from each other. Hey what's with the weird treatment?

"Why do you care about him so much?" One of them asked and that caused me to stutter. I didn't know why but the way he said it somehow made it sound bad.

"I-I was just wondering if he'll be okay since he didn't eat dinner" I was able to spit out the words. You don't know how relieved I was when they went back to eating dinner.

Well I'm definitely glad they didn't suspect anything between me and Oikawa but now I've lost my appetite. When I was sure nobody had their eyes on me, I quietly sneak my way out of the hotel room. I still feel a little hungry but I don't mind it. So Harper said that Oikawa went to the pool for a swim. Should I go check on him? Y/N stop it! I told myself as I run my hand through my hair. This is so frustrating...but it wouldn't hurt to check on him right? I'm the manager after all.

I walk down the hallway and was able to bump into a map of the hotel. Okay so the pool is just at the end of this hallway. I quietly tip toe down the path and by the time I got to the opened glass doors, I could see Oikawa swimming in the pool. Wow he looks good. My body froze while my mind was busy debating on whether I should go in or not. But it was too late when I thought of an answer, he had already saw me, he got out of the pool and I watch him dry himself with the towel as he walked towards me. I swallow hard.

"Yes manager?" He tried to play innocent by using his charming smile on me. I blush when I noticed some water still dripping from his hair and not to mention some rolling down his muscles.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted dinner" I look down because I was too embarrassed to even look at any parts of his body. Including his eyes.

"Are you asking me out for dinner?" I tense up when he said something unexpected. What?! No!

"If you want me to say yes then you'll have to catch me" He ran back to the pool and I just watch him in disbelief. Seriously?!

"If you changed your mind then I'll starve myself and blame it on you!" He said loud enough for me to hear him. Ugh this bitch.

I walked in and Oikawa quickly got in the swimming pool, he started to swim to the other side of the pool so he was far away from where I'm at. Seriously? I sigh as I walk towards where he was at but when I was close to catching him, he suddenly started to swim away again. He laughs seeing me struggling because of him. I groan when I was splashed by the water a bit because of his reckless swimming. I admit he's a good swimmer but this isn't the time to play. He'll starve himself.

"You're suppose to get in the pool idiot!" He cup his hand around his mouth as he said it to me from the other corner of the swimming pool. I sigh.

"Or I might just spend the night here" Oikawa said before turning around so his back was facing me. I look around as I try to think of any other solution.

"Ugh" I groan while I started to take off my clothes until I was left in just my bra and underwear. Just catch him and beat him up, Y/N.

"Uh oh I'm in danger" Oikawa had a mischievous grin when he saw me carefully getting into the pool. I squirm when I felt how cold the water was around my body.

"Hey get back here!" I shout and quickly chase Oikawa down. I smiled when I finally got a hold of his arm. Aha! Got you!

"Oh no I'm captured. What are you gonna do to me now?" Oikawa's voice was dropped into a whisper and I blushed when I notice my arm was still wrapped around his. Our body was facing towards each other and his face is just inches apart from mine. Well...

"Let's get dinner" I look into his eyes and I could see my reflection on them. Wow...he's beautiful...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

60K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
7.5K 300 15
Discontinued This is an Oikawa x Reader Dancer Au. In a world where your chosen what your going to be from birth, Y/n was chosen to be a dancer. At f...
40.5K 1.4K 36
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞... ➪ Where (F/n)'s old crush from highschool had a one night...
46.7K 1.3K 11
Iwaizumi H. x Reader x Oikawa T. (poly!) You've been pining over them for two years, more soon to come with college starting. Balancing both your co...