He's all yours.

By aurorasmiles

First book : He'll always be mine. Second book. He's all yours Dean Kaiser, Beta of the Lotus pack has fin... More

FML (Part One)
Asshole (P3)
Jinx. (P4)
Yome (P5)
Cousin knows (P6)
Marked (P7)
Not your fault (P8)
Taken (P9)
Framed (P10)
Mate. (11)
El Cell De brujas. (P12)
Blood Moon (P13)
Anxiously waiting (P14)
His Beta. (P15)
Going to mate. (P16)
Disrespect (P17)
Explaining the situation (P18)
Waking up to him (P19)
I want to drink your blood (P20)
Rumble (P21)
Fuck! (P22)
The Supreme Snake (p23)
The arena (24)
Behind the black doors (25)
The next day (26)
His love for the other (27)
Why is he bad?(P28)
That explains it (P29)
The reason (P30)

He's a beauty (P2)

2.8K 157 69
By aurorasmiles

Isaiah's POV
Before the meeting

"Why can't I go too?" Sage pouts as he crosses his arms "I'm going to be four soon! I'm big too!"  I chuckle as I lift him up.

"If you come, who's going to take care of your little brother?" I ask.

"He can come too." He grins.

"Nice try," I say sitting him down next to Blaise. "You don't realize how lucky you are that you don't have to go to these types of things yet." I retort messing up his hair.  They really don't know how terrible these things are.

"Babe, are you ready yet?" I tense up at the word babe. I turn around and face my fiancé, "we have to get going soon," she says with a plastered smile. I nod and look back at my boys.

"Behave and I'll bring you something cool." I say and move my face between them so they both can kiss my cheeks.

"Love you dad!" Sage shouts with a grin.

"Bye daddy. Love you." Blaise says with a soft smile. I pat both of their heads and then turn around walking past my fiancé.

I hear her step behind me so I stop to turn to look at her. "Did you forget about something?' I ask, glancing at the boys. She fakes confusion. "Monica." I warn her. She frowns but quickly hides it and turns around.

"Bye my beautiful boys." She says in that honeyed voice I hate so much.

"Bye momma." Sage smiles. I look at Blaise who ignores her and continúes eating.

She huffs and looks at me, waiting for me to scold him. I look back at Blaise and notice him peeking at me. I smile at him before looking at his mother "let's go." I signal her to go ahead of me. She raises her head and walks pass me as I look back at my boys "I'll be back soon."

.
.

"Why is she still here." My wolf, Frode complains as we get in the car. "You should've gotten rid of her since the beginning."

"She's the mother of my children" I reply.

"Mother! Ha! If you want to call her that." He huffs again. "She's a tramp who wanted to tie you down so she could be Luna. And you're the idiot who fucked her all because you were drugged out of your mind!"

"Drop it" I warn him.

"Now what are we supposed to do when we meet our mate!?" He barks "Do you think he'll accept us after seeing you marked by some other wolf!" He begins to surface and I dig my nails into my flesh as I try to hold him back.

"You don't even know if my mate's a he." I defend.

"I know I'm not attracted to females!" He shouts "and especially not the disgusting one, you brought home." I glance at her as she types away on her phone "she's definitely cheating on your ass." He snickers.

"Can you even call it cheating?" I smirk.

"Well you're engaged."

"Yeah for three years now." I've been pushing it back making an excuse every time.  "Is it still called an engagement?" I chuckle.

"Is that even important." I stop chuckling "she marked you as if you were her mate. So as such she should at least be respecting you as one" I frown as I peek at her again, she's still typing, giggling every so often "if only you wouldn't have let her marked you."

If only.

She takes my hand as we walk up to greet Alpha Arrio. We've met only a few times. The first was to talk about Xander, my cousin, who was joining their pack. The second was to create an alliance. Both times it was just him and his father while the current Beta and past Beta stayed behind taking care of things at their pack.

This will be our third time meeting.

We wait as he tells a pack member of his, to search for his Luna. I still haven't met him. I've just heard things.

I sniff around when I get a scent of Colombian coffee. My wolf purrs as the smell becomes stronger.  

"Alpha Wright. Welcome" I look at the alpha and shake his hand. The scent smells so close and I turn to look towards the flow the scent is coming from.

"Mate!"  My wolf yelps. I stay frozen as I stare into his soft eyes. He looks down and I raise a brow "Where is he looking at?" I see a flash of anger spark in his eyes.

I follow his stare and fuck! "You idiot! Why are you holding her hand?!" I look back up and see him facing another male before staring back at me. He has no emotion as he looks into my eyes. My wolf whines at the blank stare our mate is giving us.

My mate gives a stern nod and begins to turn around. The male next to him takes his hand and I growl as I take a step forwards "As Luna" oh he's the Luna. I look at the Alpha who is glaring at their connected hands, "To figure out what's going on." I only hear the last part due to me trying to control my wolf from surfacing.

"But?" I hear his smooth voice ask, calming my wolf down.

"But as your friend I suggest we go over and demand him to let go of that chicks hand before I crack his fucking nose!" The Luna growls as he looks back at me and glares. My mate chuckles and glances at me. He looks back at the Luna and chuckles to what he just whispered to him.

I feel Monica take a hold of my forearm. I face down and catch her smirking at my mate .

"I just remembered that I need to do something." I quickly lift my head.

"Well get to it boy, we need everything perfect.... for tonight." I continue watching my mate as he ignores my presence. How dare he leave when his mate is right here.

"Right how dare he leave when his mate is holding the hand of another" My wolf taunts with a sarcastic tone.

"Yes Luna." He says and turns around. He stops and leans over whispering something causing me to growl lowly.

The Luna laughs "He keeps me tamed" Who keeps him tamed.  "Mia can you help Dean so it can go by faster."  The Luna requests. I watch as my mate disappears. I take another step forward.

"What's wrong babe?" I look down to Monica fluttering her eyes lashes.

"Ugh I want to puke." Frode gags.

"Alpha Wright" I look up to see their Luna right in front of me. Damn he moves fast "I'm Luna Kai" he says handing his hand out. He looks at Monica "your sister I presume?" He asks.

"Oh he's good." My wolf chuckles.

"Fiancé." Monica corrects before I'm able to speak. Luna Kai lets go of  my hand and checks me over.

He gives Monica all his attention and smiles "Is your name Brittany by any chance?" He asks causing their Alpha to choke on his own spit.

"Monica actually" he hums as a response, taking his mate's hand.

"Come inside and I'll show you around!" Luna Kai assured. They lead us inside and began to give us a tour which I'm not paying attention to. I just want to see my mate again.

"So Alpha Wright." I look at Kai and smile.

"You can call me Isaiah." I suggest.

"I'm good ." He says and walks in front as he glances back "you can continue calling me Luna." He smirks.

"Oof." my wolf chuckles.

"Shouldn't you be angry right now." I ask. Luna is basically disrespecting us.

"I'm good." Frode mimics the Luna.

Arrio coughs awkwardly. And I notice that he mindlinks him something. Luna turns to look at him with a glare.

I watch as they continue their silent conversation. Finally Kai lets out an exasperated sigh and looks at me "Arrio will have to continue the tour alone." He smiles. "I need to go help my Beta." He excuses himself.

I look at Arrio "your beta?"

"Ah. He's the one who came in with Kai." he explains "you know the one with the blonde hair."

"Our mate is a beta!"

"Oh." I say softly he nods and continues with the tour.

Arrio left for a meeting and I stayed behind to converse with other Alpha's who were invited as well. I watch as a few pack members of mine beam with delight as they were able to find their mates tonight. "Well they were actually smart enough to wait." Frode grumbles.

"I waited too." I look over at Monica who is busy talking with two omegas. She better not be bullying them. I begin to head over when I smell my sweet scent. Frode purrs as I search for him.

I stop and growl at the scene in front of me. "What?" Luna Kai snarls at me.

"Is there something you need Alpha Wright?" My sweet mate asks.

"Isaiah" I answer, "call me Isaiah" I say looking into those light crystal eyes.

"Our mate is a beauty." Frode purrs.

"Yes Alpha Isaiah" he says with a smile. I feel my smile twitch as I narrow my eyes at him.

"I think we just got rejected." Frode says in monotone.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
112K 5.2K 45
Order of Series Book one- Alpha Blake Book two - Beta Tyler Book three- Alpha Kaiden (coming soon) Blake Landon, he's the hot, serious guy that all t...
209K 8.4K 34
THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A DARK PARANORMAL REVERSE HAREM SERIES. DARK= TRIGGER WARNINGS (LIST AT BOTTOM). REVERSE HAREM= ONE FEMALE AND MULTIPLE MAL...