Camp Camp X Counselor! Reader

Galing kay ItsyBittySpider01

When (Y/n) gets hired as a camp counselor she wasn't expecting much. She just wanted a summer job to get away... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
The Best Script Reading, Ft. (Y/n)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hey Guys
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
this will only be up until the next update!
Chapter 35

115 Follower Special

5.4K 202 407
Galing kay ItsyBittySpider01

Max groaned as he opened his eyes. The councilors' bunk bed wasn't exactly comfortable. He went to stand up, forgetting he sleeps on the top bunk. Immediately he hit his head and rolled off the top. Max let out a groan as he stood up, seeing an amused Nikki and Neil. 

"Not a fucking word," he told his co-worker

"Well hurry up Maxie!" Nikki shouted, "We got a day full of fun!"

Nikki wore her Councilor uniform T-shirt, an old yellow shirt from when she was a camper tied around her fluffy hair as a bandana, and a pair of red shorts.

"God damn, can't you stop screaming for five minutes?" Niel asked.

Neil wore his uniform shirt with a white button-up underneath tucked into his brown shorts.

"Whatever," Max had slept in his previous clothes from yesterday, he only went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, "are the hell-raisers up yet?"

"I'm not sure," Nikki shouted from outside the bathroom

Max took a good look at his appearance. He wore his uniform T-shirt with black shorts that reached his knees. He had an old blue jacket tied around his waist.

He opened the door to look at his friends, "alright let's go fuck shit up,"

They were known as the three troubled counselors at Cameron Campbell's Camp Campbell. They weren't liked much by the other camps, but they didn't care.

~~~

Max had been sitting outside watching the kids enjoy their free time as Neil and Nikki were setting up for the rest of the day.

He was asked by the two to keep an eye on the kids, but he didn't care. He hated it here, but it was the only place that he could apply for.

Max didn't keep his promise of watching kids, in fact, he has his eyes on a group of kids. He had given them the official title of shitheads.

The group had David, a kid who loved nature more than anything. Gwen, the little shit who had anxiety. And-

He noticed that the group was missing someone. Max began to look over the group of kids, trying not to show any panic, before he felt someone tug at his jacket.

He turned around to see little (Y/n) pulling at his jacket. He looked up at Max with a big smile.

Max smiled down at her. (Y/n) was his favorite camper, not that he would admit it out loud.

She was understanding, even if she came from a tough home, she still had hope. Max had taken it upon himself to protect her at all costs.

"Dad, where's Nikki and Neil?"

In private, (Y/n) had begun to call him dad. It sparked some sort of warmth inside him.

"They are preparing the activity for later today. We got a new camper coming in,"

Little (Y/n) had on her blue jacket, but it was open to reveal her yellow shirt underneath. She reached her hand up, which he held. The two began to walk around the camp hand in hand.

Meanwhile, little David pouted at the attention (Y/n) was giving to the Councilor. She never really saw him more than a friend. He continued to pout, which caused Gwen to groan dramatically. She held her tablet close to her chest.

"Jeez David! If you like her so much why not ask her to be your girlfriend!" Gwen lightly kicked him

"It's not that easy!" David shouted, he grabbed onto his vest, "Max is always popping in whenever I'm alone with her and often separates me if I try to hold her hand!"

"So? You're going to let that guy hold her hand and not you?" She asked, her eyes glued on the screen

"She always spends time with him whenever she's not with us!"

"You're jealous at the fact she spends time with Max?" Gwen looked up, "What about Jasper? He also likes her right?"

David pouted again, "Don't remind me,"

The two had a falling out after they found out they both liked (Y/n). Now it was a race to see which one got (Y/n) to notice one of them.

"Alright campers!" Nikki shouted, "Gather around to meet the fresh meat!"

All of the campers walked over to Nikki, Neil and Max. They all looked over to see a blonde boy with white spotless clothes.

(Y/n) was behind David and Gwen, being shorter than them caused her to be able to see. She hopped and jumped but couldn't see anything.

"Damn kid," Max said, "You look just like-"

"Hello, My name's Daniel, your new Camp Campbell friend," The blonde boy smiled widely

The campers all felt a shiver go up their spine as they saw how creepy Daniel was. Nikki ignored this as she continued.

"We're going to need a group of eager young kids to show him around camp! Do we got any volunteers?"

Right as she asked, the entire camp stepped back, leaving behind David, Gwen, (Y/n), and Jasper.

Jasper saw how the rest of the camp went back. He tried to join the larger group but it was too late.

"Alright then, thank you four for volunteering," Neil sighed, "just make sure you all have your limbs by the end of the day,"

Daniel smiled up at the counselors as they left but then immediately dropped his smile at the kids. He raised his eyebrows as he counted only three. Wasn't there supposed to be four?

David, Jasper, and Gwen stood next to each other, although (Y/n) was still behind them. David walked over to his lookalike, extending his arm.

"Howdy! Welcome to Camp Campbell! I know you're going to love it here just as much as I do!"

Daniel glared at the redhead, not bothering to shake his hand. The two stood awkward as David awkwardly chuckled.

"Um, anyway," he smiled, "I'm David, that's Gwen,"

"Sup," Gwen half waved, not bothering to look up from her tablet

"Jasper," David pointed at him

"Hey there," Jasper crossed his arms

"And the shorty is (Y/n)!" David blushed as he teased her

(Y/n) lightly pushed him, "nooo, don't call me short!"

Daniel's face turned from stone cold to immediately happiness. He smiled at (Y/n), pushing David away to get to her.

"Why hello there, (Y/n)!" Daniel grabbed her hand. "Aren't you as pretty as a sunflower?"

This caught the other kids' attention. Immediately Jasper grabbed the back of Daniel's collar and tried to push him back, but he didn't budge.

"Hey Buddy, ever heard of personal space?" Jasper asked him

Daniel didn't listen, only keeping his eyes on (Y/n) while holding her hand tighter. "I do say, you're so pretty,"

(Y/n) blushed and looked over at Gwen for help, but she was too busy on her tablet. She mentally facepalms as Daniel began to pull her away from her friends.

"Tell the councilors that I only need (Y/n) to show me around!" Daniel called out, leaving behind two very jealous boys and a very confused Gwen

~~~

David and Jasper ran over towards Max, who was sitting in the mess hall drinking his coffee. They both ran towards the man yelled different things. Max groaned before yelling at them to shut up. The two boys went silent as he sighed again.

"Now then," Max rubbed his temple, "say it again, SLOWLY,"

"Daniel is holding (Y/n)'s hand and is making her show him around camp by herself, even though you guys told us it was a group effort," Gwen said as she entered the mess hall.

Unlike the other two, she walked instead of running.

"Yeah! And he called her pretty!"  David shouted as if it was the worst thing in the world.

"Well she is pretty," Gwen looked down at her lock screen which has her and (Y/n) smiling at the camera.

Jasper and David turned around to look at her confused. She immediately blushed at the sudden attention.

"W-WHAT! Can't I say another girl is p-pretty?" Gwen asked before storming out

Max stood up, both boys looked over at him and froze. Max had an evil tint in his eyes, knowing the new kid was alone with (Y/n) somewhere.

"Where are they?"

~~~

"And over there is Spooky Island!" (Y/n) finished her little surprise tour

"Why is it Spooky?" Daniel asked, cracking his neck

(Y/n) winced at the noise, "Cause that's where Quartermaster goes on his nights off,"

"Mmm...I guess one day I'll go there and see for myself," Daniel turned to (Y/n)

"I-I guess you could go with Jasper. He likes to go there a lot,"

"Jasper? You mean the kid with the 80's getup?" Daniel laughed

(Y/n) pouted, "Be nice, that's my friend,"

"Right and let me guess, David is your friend too?" Daniel continued his mocking laugh

(Y/n) pulled her arm away, successfully releasing her hand. Daniel stopped laughing and looked down at his now empty hand.

"Don't be a bully!" (Y/n) turned around and crossed her arms, "they are my best friends!"

Daniel immediately began to panic when he realized that she was mad at him.

"I-I am very sorry,"

(Y/n) turned around to see Daniel holding a white flower he found on the ground. He offered it to her.

"I didn't mean to make you upset,"

(Y/n) sighed, "Ok I forgive you...I guess?"

Daniel smiled, still offering her the flower, which she had not taken. (Y/n) grabbed the flower, but Daniel grabbed her hand. He had both of his hands wrapped around (Y/n)'s hand as she held the flower.

"(Y/n), will you accept me and this flower forever?"

(Y/n) blinked, "Huh?"

"Will you marry me when we're older!" Daniel shouted instead of asking her

(Y/n)'s mouth dropped. Before she could answer she felt someone grab her by her waist and pull her up. The sudden action caused Daniel to glared up at Max.

Max had placed little (Y/n) on his hip, glared down at the blonde boy. "Listen here you little shit. We said a group was going to show you around. Not just (Y/n)!"

"Set her down at once!" Daniel shouted at him, his face red in anger

Max glared down at him, "No way, besides (Y/n) here is tired,"

(Y/n) clung onto Max, smiling up at him, "Hi Dad!"

"Hey kid," Max smiled, walking away with (Y/n), "Did that fuckface hurt you?"

"Nope! He just asked me to marry him!"

(Y/n) explained as they walked by the mess hall, walking last David and Jasper. The two looked sadly at the fact that (Y/n) still hadn't notice either one of them.

"What the fuck?" Max said mostly to himself.

Despite everything, Max loved his dense daughter, and (Y/n) loved her overprotective father.

~~~

I wanted to make a special chapter to celebrate reaching 100 followers, so why not by one of my favorite AU's, Age Swap! I was blown away by all the support, especially since I never expected this story to get this big.

Thank you all, you're the reason why I still write and post!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.1K 189 16
I will try to update this book as much as possible. Hopefully 1-2 chapters a day. If you don't like this book, then that's okay! I hope everyone else...
2.9K 122 41
IN PROGRESS OF BEING RE WRITTEN!!! Skip to Chapter: A RESTART🔥 New summary: 14 year old Maddy ends up leaving her old life to do something she had n...
2.3K 56 11
a collection of danvid ideas i've been bottling up ៸៸ . . ☁️ ꒱ ; may contain a lot of genres and prompts - possible trigger warnin...
22.1K 842 13
Disclaimer: this story is old and not well written, there for there may be some grammatical errors or mistakes. If you find anything like the aforeme...