𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 ೃ⁀➷ 𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗶...

By svfttachi

❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏| 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝟐| 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟑| 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟒| 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟓| 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇
𝟔| 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒
𝟕| 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟖| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟗| 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟎| 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝟏𝟐| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝟏𝟑| 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟏𝟒| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟏𝟓| 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟔| 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝟏𝟕| 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒
𝟏𝟖| 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟗| 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟎| 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟏| 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀
𝟐𝟐| 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒
𝟐𝟑| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟐𝟒| 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟐𝟓| 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟔| 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐘
𝟐𝟕| 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
𝟐𝟖| 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝟐𝟗| 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟑𝟎| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝟑𝟏| 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝟑𝟐| 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝟑𝟑| 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝟑𝟒| 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝟑𝟓| 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
𝟑𝟔| 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐀
𝟑𝟕| 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝟑𝟖| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
𝟑𝟗| 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 (𝐈𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐅𝐅 (𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄)

𝟏𝟏| 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

4K 148 62
By svfttachi

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

BUZZING against Rin's nightstand woke her up pretty early on Saturday morning. She groaned loudly as she rolled around in her bed, tapping her hand against the nightstand in search of her phone. Rin retrieved the phone and unlocked it, holding it in front of her face.

✧.*

OIKAWA changed the group chat name to
"Pretty Setter, Grumpy Man, & Rin"

OIKAWA
how do we like
the gc new name?

IWA-CHAN
did you go through
an identity crisis or
something?

why is the name so
long?

OIKAWA
i don't see someone
coming up with anything
new :/

RIN changed the group chat name to
"2 Idiots + 1 Smartie"

IWA-CHAN changed the group chat name to
"1 Idiots + 2 Smarties"

OIKAWA
ur calling yourself
an idiot, iwa-chan~

where's the self love at? 💞

IWA-CHAN
smh

you're the idiot here 🙄

OIKAWA
oh

...

HEY 😡😡

RIN
good morning boys

how did everyone
sleep knowing you
dared to wake me up
too early for a
saturday 😤

IWA-CHAN
shittykawa was
talking about the
tournament

OIKAWA
i wanted to make sure
you both know how
important attendance
was to this tournament

IWA-CHAN
um i play for the team?
why wouldn't i show up?

RIN
at this point
anything oikawa-kun says
won't make sense to me

OIKAWA
and there you are being
mean again! 😭

IWA-CHAN
sensitive, flat ass

RIN
shdjfkslakd

also what days and times
do you two play?

OIKAWA
[ insert entire tournament
schedule ]

RIN took a screenshot of the attachment!

RIN
thank you! :)

OIKAWA
i'll take my payment
in the form of milk
bread only 😤

RIN
really?

fine 😒

IWA-CHAN
i volunteer to pick it up

OIKAWA
oh really now?

this got interesting 😌

IWA-CHAN
shut it

RIN
i'm not working today
but i can totally make
it at my house

OIKAWA
ooh ooh!

can i come ?

please

please

please

please

plea-

RIN
okay! okay!
enough with the
pleases 🤧

IWA-CHAN
i'm coming too

OIKAWA
ooh this just got
more interesting 🙂

IWA-CHAN
i will not hesitate to
bash your head against
the sidewalk the minute
i spot you walking down
your street

OIKAWA
VULGAR MUCH?!

you're so mean iwa-chan 😤

RIN
as much as i
love this gc, i'm
gonna get everything
ready for us

OIKAWA
okie bye bye rin-chan~~

IWA-CHAN
bye

RIN
bye!

RIN logged off.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

After getting all of the ingredients out of the fridge and cupboards, Rin went back to her room to get ready to spend the day with Oikawa and Iwaizumi. She didn't feel like dressing up too much, but she would feel more flattering in clothes differing from her sleepwear. Rin changed into an oversized, knitted, grey sweater and black leggings underneath. She pulled her long, dark brown hair up into a messy bun and slid her glasses onto her face to finish the look.

Just as she finished up her routine, the doorbell to the house rang a couple of times most probably by an overly excited Oikawa. Sure enough, Rin went to the front door and heard some complaining coming from Oikawa. Rin giggled and answered the door, stepping to the side to allow Iwaizumi and Oikawa into the house.

"So, I've already set up everything, so we can make the milk bread and then choose whatever else we want to do," Rin announced as she led the boys to the kitchen. "Milk bread! Woo!" Oikawa exclaimed, throwing his hands into the air.

"You do know you have to make it to eat it, right?" Iwaizumi spoke, looking to Oikawa. "Pfft. Of course I know that. How else are we going to get milk bread?" Oikawa scoffed.

Rin rolled her eyes playfully and went to the counter. She had already pulled up a recipe on her iPad and sat it aside, keeping the screen on.

"Oh! I found some aprons in the pantry, and I thought we could wear them," Rin said, waddling to the pantry.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi widened their eyes at the sight of the pastel colored aprons hanging from Rin's arm as she walked back to the counter.

"I call the pink one!" Oikawa shouted, throwing a hand in the air.

Rin tossed the apron at Oikawa which landed on top of his head and covered his face. She handed the light blue one to Iwaizumi and kept the orange one for herself. Everyone tied off their aprons around their waists and stood near the counter. Rin set up the different bowls they would use to mix their ingredients together.

The sound of arguing pulled Rin out of her mini concentrated state and looked up at the boys. Oikawa had a bag of flour in his hand to begin the first step of the recipe, but Iwaizumi held onto it as well, trying to tear it out of his hands.

"I don't trust this bag of flour in your hands. You have managed to mess up a lot of things with those hands before," Iwaizumi stated, successfully pulling the bag out of Oikawa's hands. "Oh come on! It was one time!" Oikawa whined.

"Were you referring to the big ice cream in the sandbox incident in kindergarten?" Rin asked with a small giggle. "Yes, and ever since then, he always drops his ice cream," Iwaizumi replied, glaring at Oikawa, "That's why he always orders it in a bowl instead of a cone."

"Way to embarrass me, Iwa-chan," Oikawa muttered miserably as he whisked nothing in a bowl. "You embarrass yourself. I have no say or do in this," Iwaizumi replied. Oikawa let his mouth gape wide open at the comment. The two boys had their attention brought back to Rin by the sound of clapping.

"Okay! Enough with the horseplay. Let's make some milk bread!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hours passed by, and a lot has happened since the milk bread was made. After the milk bread had cooled down completely, Rin had cut it and given each boy an even amount to hers so everyone got equal amounts of the treat. Oikawa swiped a few of Iwaizumi's slices and began to be chased by the boy all around the house whilst Rin chowed down on her bread, unaffected by the chaos that had erupted momentarily.

A long ten minutes of running around had worn out Oikawa and Iwaizumi. At this point, Iwaizumi didn't care if Oikawa ate his slices, so he allowed for him to do so. It came with a consequence for Oikawa in the form of passing out on the couch, hugging a cushion.

Rin finished her bread and was sitting on a different couch since Oikawa took up most of the space on the other one. Iwaizumi joined her shortly after grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. The two sat in silence, not airing a single word to one another as they watched Oikawa sleep.

"How are you feeling?" Iwaizumi asked so suddenly.

Rin looked away from Oikawa to glance up at Iwaizumi, taking in the sight of his breathtaking side profile.

"I'm good, why do you ask?"

Iwaizumi leaned back in the couch and glanced down at Rin, pursing his lips in the process. He brushed a hand through his hair and set his water bottle down on an end table.

"Oikawa called me yesterday after he dropped you off, and he told me about what happened with you and your friends," Iwaizumi stated.

Rin froze. Her body didn't move a single muscle after the words Iwaizumi spoke to her. She blinked a couple of times as she stared into his olive green eyes, confused at the turn in the conversation. Iwaizumi shifted positions, looking away from Rin and resting his elbows on his thighs. His eyes went back to staring at Oikawa's sleeping form.

"I want you to know... that I'll always be here for you. Just like Oikawa probably told you, we're two of your best friends, and I wouldn't want it any other way with you. Those girls didn't deserve a friendship with you, so don't go thinking too much about them, okay?"

Rin felt herself leaning closer to Iwaizumi as if his presence gave her a sense of safety and warmth. Their legs touched one another, and Rin's eyes never left Iwaizumi's focused face that was staring at Oikawa.

"It's just weird how they were my friends, and then Yuna-chan suddenly goes on a full rampage just because Keiko saw me walking with you guys. I never pictured her to be a jealous type, but yesterday taught me differently," Rin added.

"Some people change for the better or for the worst, and it definitely sucks, no lie. As long as you can differentiate those that are sticking by you versus the ones that are toxic, then you'll do just fine," Iwaizumi said, leaning back against the couch, "Besides, who wouldn't want to friends with an amazing girl like you?"

Rin giggled and looked down at her fingers. She had a sudden idea pop in her head, bringing curiosity to Iwaizumi. Rin got up from her spot on the couch and went towards the large TV sitting on top of a TV stand. Iwaizumi watched Rin dig through different shelves within the TV stand before her hands landed on a casing.

"Wake up Oikawa-kun," Rin said, opening the casing.

Iwaizumi did as he was told and tossed a cushion at Oikawa without getting up. The overdramatic boy fell off of the couch and landed on the floor with a thud. He sat up and rubbed his head whilst continuously whining to Iwaizumi about how he rudely interrupted his sleep.

Rin shushed the bickering boys and turned on the TV, pressing play on the TV remote she had grabbed. Oikawa sat back down on the couch and widened his eyes at the movie that began to play on the screen. Rin sat down next to Iwaizumi and grabbed a cushion to hug.

"You have the original Home Alone movie on DVD?! You're the best, Rin-chan!" Oikawa shouted, only to be shushed by Iwaizumi. "If you make another noise, I'll toss another cushion at you with more force," Iwaizumi threatened the younger setter.

Oikawa pouted but relieved a smile as the movie played.

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 310 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
224K 6.3K 20
Transferring to Aoba Jousai sounds like a decent thing since your childhood friend is attending there as a 3rd year too. You look forward to see your...
149K 4.4K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...
10.3K 599 36
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵; 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶." You don't have to wat...