𝟐𝟑| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

SOFT knocking pulled Rin's attention away from the Netflix screen displayed on the TV. Rin had cleaned up since ending her shift at six-thirty today. She wore a simple, black t-shirt and black pajama shorts, both designed with a galaxy theme. Her hair was braided into a single, loose, side braid with a few strands framing her face.

Rin slipped on her fluffy, bunny slippers and walked to the front door of her house. She peeked through the peephole before opening the door with a smile. Iwaizumi smiled back and entered after Rin stepped to the side. As soon as Rin turned around, her eyes widened as they landed on Iwaizumi's exposed biceps.

The boy was adorned in simple, black muscle top, allowing his muscly arms to breathe and veins to pop through the tan skin on his body. He paired the top with a simple pair of white shorts. The hair on his head was still flat from the shower he had quickly taken before arriving since he had gone to practice beforehand.

Rin didn't waste a second to grab Iwaizumi's hand and lead him to the living room. Iwaizumi widened his eyes at the little setup Rin spent so much time setting up. The coffee table was pushed aside, and a large, fluffy blanket covered the ground. Pillows lined the fronts of the sofas where they intend on sitting, and some extra blankets were folded and set on the couch for warmth if needed. Two bowls of popcorn were sitting in the middle of the blanket along with some cans of soda, water bottles, and juice packets.

Iwaizumi turned his attention away from the small setup to Rin who was smiling with her hands behind her back.

"You... did all of this?" he asked, pointing to the entire setup. "Mhm, you like?" Rin questioned with a simple head tilt.

"Like? I love it. What the hell... this is gonna be awesome," Iwaizumi let out as he went to sit down on the blanket, "Oh, dang, this blanket is so soft."

Rin giggled as she watched Iwaizumi rub his hands over the fluffiness of the blanket. She walked over and sat down next to him, swiping the remote from where she was previously sitting before leaning her back against one of the pillows she set up. Iwaizumi watched Rin sift through her Netflix list as she had added a couple of movies to the list for the night.

Iwaizumi munched on some popcorn, and Rin settled on the first movie being After, one Iwaizumi hadn't seen before. Immediately when the movie started, Rin brought one of the folded blankets down and handed it to Iwaizumi before getting one for herself.

"W–We can share," Iwaizumi spoke up, looking at Rin.

Rin stopped and looked at Iwaizumi. She felt a small blush come to her cheeks, but it didn't stop her from scooting closer to Iwaizumi so he could bring the blanket over the both of them. Rin continued to shift her position until she got comfortable, ending up in Iwaizumi's lap with her back against his rock hard chest. Iwaizumi's arms slipped around Rin's waist from behind, and his head rested against the couch behind them.

"Comfortable?"

"Comfortable."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I'm bored."

Halfway through their third movie, Rin spoke up about her boredom, earning a confused look from Iwaizumi. He glanced up at the wall clock above the TV which displayed the time as only nine-thirty at night, still pretty earlier for most people.

"What do you want to do?" Iwaizumi asked as he reached for the remote. "I don't know... how about we just talk like old school?" Rin questioned.

She got sat up as she was lying on the ground next to Iwaizumi, but now she sat facing him. Iwaizumi shrugged his shoulders and turned off the TV, bringing one of the bowls still full of popcorn into his lap.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Um... Before you came to the bakery to get Oikawa's milk bread, Ushijima came to visit," Rin spoke up, picking at the blanket in her hands. "Really? What'd he say?" Iwaizumi asked, setting the popcorn bowl down.

"He was apologizing for saying that I should have gone to Shiratorizawa. Well, long story short, I forgave him, and I gave him my number so we can be friends again," Rin replied, looking up at Iwaizumi.

A visible vein popped out of Iwaizumi's forehead, and his now dry spiky hair didn't help in hiding his frustration. Rin scooted closer and moved the popcorn bowl aside to take Iwaizumi's hand in her own. Iwaizumi and Rin kept their eyes locked on their hands as Rin brought them up to compare the sizes.

Rin's fingers were slightly smaller and chubbier than Iwaizumi's, but that didn't stop Iwaizumi from intertwining their fingers with one another. Iwaizumi reached out, bringing an arm around Rin's waist. Rin was easily guided to sit on Iwaizumi's lap, but this time she faced him. Iwaizumi made sure to keep the blanket sitting on their shoulders to protect them from the chills the room annoyingly had.

Iwaizumi's arms wrapped around Rin's waist, and Rin let her arms rest around Iwaizumi's neck as their faces were inches apart. Rin could feel Iwaizumi's hot breath fan against her face, and the light touch of his nose against Rin's brought a spark throughout her body.

"You don't like him, do you?" Iwaizumi asked, looking down at Rin's lips. "N–Not like how you're thinking right now," Rin replied, gulping down the large lump that formed in her throat.

The two stared at each other's lips before bringing their eyes into view of one another.

"Can... Can I kiss you, Rin?"

Rin couldn't respond with the correct sentence or the few words she could for that matter, so she just nodded her head slowly. She wasn't given much time in comprehending the situation at hand. Rin's eyes fluttered shut along with Iwaizumi's as he pressed their lips together. Iwaizumi tilted his head to the side as the kisses continued slowly and sweetly.

Both of them felt their smiles against one another lips as they continued to kiss one another. They continued kissing until they each needed to spilt apart for something called oxygen, but as soon as they received their required air, Iwaizumi and Rin closed the gap once more, pressing their lips together.

Their light and innocent kisses continued to deepen and become flavorful, but Rin pulled away before anything could escalate. She giggled lightly and hid her blushing face from Iwaizumi's nervous one. He admitted that they did go a bit too far, but it was still enjoyable for the both of them. Rin rested her head against Iwaizumi's shoulder and stared up into his eyes that stared back at Rin's.

"D–Does this mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend, now?" Rin asked, playing with Iwaizumi's hand. "Let me think... hold on... still thinking... almost there," Iwaizumi replied.

Rin playfully punched him in the bicep, earning giggles and chuckles from the both of them. Iwaizumi pressed a simple kiss to Rin's head and rested his head against the couch once more.

"Yes, we're boyfriend and girlfriend, now."

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────