𝟏𝟗| 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

OIKAWA had the back of his head resting against his hands as he walked down the sidewalk beside Rin. After their mega junk food feast ended, the boys all split up with Oikawa and Rin leaving together since their houses were along the same street.

Usually, their walks would be full of bursting laughter, endless amounts of jokes, and happy sing-along songs. However, today was different. Rin didn't feel like speaking up, especially since she almost kissed Iwaizumi at the restaurant, and the boys would have certainly caught them if it weren't for her quick vision.

That didn't stop Oikawa from beginning to sense an awkwardness unfold between the pair. He opened his eyes and let his arms fall from his head before turning to look at Rin. She was hugging herself due to the cold wind that blew against her thin sleeves. Oikawa quickly pulled his bag to the front of his body and unzipped it, bringing out a freshly washed, navy blue hoodie that he always kept inside.

Rin looked up when she felt the soft fabric of the hoodie gently touch her shoulders. As much as she wanted to deny the simple gesture, the cold wind was too much to bear with, so Rin grabbed the hoodie and pulled off her beanie to put it on. Oikawa zipped his bag back up and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

Once Rin was adorned in his hoodie and wore her beanie back on her head, she also stuffed her hands into the pocket of the hoodie.

"Thank you," Rin mumbled lowly, keeping her head down. "What's keeping you occupied?" Oikawa asked, noticing her mood changing constantly.

Rin sighed and looked up to meet Oikawa's curious, straight face. The need to tell Oikawa about her near romantic incident was bubbling inside of her. Her hands came out of the hoodie pocket and began to fiddle with the oversized sleeves of the hoodie instead.

"When our order number got called and you, Mattsun, and Makki went to get the food, it let me be alone with Iwaizumi-kun," Rin began, "Um... w–while you were gone, Iwaizumi-kun and I almost kissed."

Oikawa stopped walking, almost immediately, and widened his eyes as his lips parted a little. Rin noticed the lack of sounding footsteps and stopped as well to look up at the shocked Oikawa, standing there as he ran a hand through his hair. Soon, the words comprehended in Oikawa's mind, and a small smirk planted on his lips. That was when the word almost repeated itself.

"Wait... almost? Why didn't you two fully kiss?!" Oikawa blurted out, possibly loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear. "Would you be quiet?! We're walking through a neighborhood!" Rin shouted, smacking his arm and earning a wince from the setter.

"Answer my question!" Oikawa whispered loudly, catching up to Rin's pace. "Well, you bozos decided to show up, and I didn't want you all teasing us. So, we didn't kiss," Rin replied, hugging herself again.