𝟑𝟎| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

TONIGHT was the night of Oikawa's petty party. Despite hating the idea behind the party, Iwaizumi showed up to Rin's house with a lonely red rose in between his index finger and thumb. He was dressed in a white t-shirt and black jeans that had a hole in one knee paired with white sneakers and a slightly oversized beige cardigan. His dark brown hair was still spiky as ever, and his olive green eyes stared right at the wooden door between him and Rin.

With a confident and determined look on his face, Iwaizumi knocked on the door twice and stepped back when he heard Rin from inside say, "Coming!"

It took quite a few minutes, but the door opened up, and Iwaizumi widened his eyes, losing all confidence that was replaced with a flustered expression. Rin walked out of her house wearing a beige dress that ended at mid thigh, and the ends of the sleeves and the dress consisted of ruffled fabric. Her long, dark brown hair was pulled into a messy bun with pieces of her hair naturally framing her face.

"Whoa, we're matching!" Rin exclaimed before stuffing her keys in her small clutch. "Y–You know we're just going to Shittykawa's place... down the street... and the house is going to be filled with guys," Iwaizumi spoke, zoning out as he stared at Rin's new look.

"I'm always the only girl, but I don't mind. Think of me as one of the guys," Rin said with a light giggle. "Oh... right, here you go," Iwaizumi muttered, handing Rin the small rose.

"Aw, it's so pretty. Thank you, Hajime-kun," Rin said, twirling the rose in her fingers.

Iwaizumi felt the blush come back, and it brightened even more when he watched Rin slide the flower over her ear to tuck into her hair. Rin smiled at Iwaizumi and hooked arms with him before leading him down to the sidewalk of the street.

It didn't take long for Iwaizumi and Rin to arrive at Oikawa's house since he did live just a few houses down from Rin's house. The two were automatically allowed in when Oikawa answered the door. His eyes were stuck on Rin's look, and he could have sworn he felt a gulp run down his throat.

"Oi, stop staring at Rin like that, Shittykawa," Iwaizumi said, crossing his arms and glaring at Oikawa. "But, but, she's so beautiful! You're so lucky, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

Oikawa was dressed in a thin, loose, white dress shirt which was rolled up at the bottom as it was tucked into a pair of black jeans. A few of the top buttons on his shirt were undone, allowing his mucular chest underneath to breathe the fresh air.

"And you two are matching! So cute!" Oikawa said giddily.

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and grabbed Rin's hand as he led the both of them into the house. This was one of the few times that Rin ever stepped foot into Oikawa's house, so Iwaizumi was guiding her around the modern and minimalistic decorated interior of the house.