𝟑𝟓| 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

AFTER watching Karasuno take the win against Shiratorizawa, Oikawa forcefully pushed Iwaizumi and Rin out of the stands, claiming he "didn't want to see" the award ceremony. Nonetheless, the trio made it out of the gymnasium, and Oikawa turned to the couple.

"Where are you guys headed to now?" Oikawa asked, keeping his hands stuffed in his pockets. "The library. We were meant to study for the upcoming college entrance exams, but Hajime-kun wanted to watch the game before heading there," Rin replied, hugging Iwaizumi's arm.

"Oh... really? And you called me a shitty guy," Oikawa spoke in a rather smug tone, smirking at Iwaizumi. "You still are. Let's get going, Rin," Iwaizumi replied, pulling out his car keys.

Oikawa kept a hard glare stuck on Iwaizumi as he and Rin walked away from him.

Iwaizumi opened the passenger's side door for Rin to sit down, earning a small smile from the girl. After making sure she was seated, Iwaizumi shut the door and walked over to his side of the car, sitting down and buckling up. Rin leaned her head back and let out a yawn of exhaustion as Iwaizumi played some soothing music instead of the usual heavy rap that he played often during their car rides.

Once the two of them were comfortable, Iwaizumi started driving out of the parking lot and merged into oncoming traffic to head down to the library.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Here."

Hours into their study session at the library, Iwaizumi had secretly left without having Rin catch him since she was heavily indulged in studying for the entrance exams. So when she saw a plastic cup of iced coffee sitting on the table, Rin furrowed her brows in confusion as her eyes snapped up to meet Iwaizumi's.

"When did you get coffee? Didn't you get yourself some?" Rin asked as she picked up the cup. "You were busy, and I went just now to get it from down the street," Iwaizumi replied, "I'm not that thirsty, but you looked like you could use it."

Rin nodded and poked the straw into the cup as Iwaizumi sat back down in the chair next to her. She sipped on the iced coffee and nodded her head in amusement at the swirling, bitter yet sweet, taste entering her mouth.

As Rin got into the mood of the mini break she was taking, Iwaizumi brought one hand out to read what was written on Rin's textbook, curious as to what she was studying for.

"This isn't a college extrance exam subject. Why are you studying Genetics?" Iwaizumi asked, looking at Rin. "It's best to get a good start, especially with the career I want," Rin replied, setting her drink back down.