Weightless (lashton au)

By jinsuols

"What would you do if I jumped off this bridge, right in front of your eyes?" "I'd jump with you." ***(Ok I... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Sorry
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Helpppp
Chapter fourteen
Not an updatee
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Help!!
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Christmas ??
Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-nine
Hiiiii
Chapter thirty
MY LAME EXCUSES YAY
Chapter thirty-one
HI
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Hello wattpad
HELP ME

Chapter twenty-eight

12.3K 419 205
By jinsuols

^ (the pic is blurry af so it's hard to read) OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY DID I JUST FIND THIS FUCK IVE ALWAYS WANTED A PIC OF ASHTON SITTING ON LUKES LAP THIS HURTS ASHTON'S THIGHS ARE GLORIOUS IM SWEATING AND LUKE AT THE END *explodes*

I finally found time to update yayy hoLY FUCK THANK YOU FOR 200k+ READS OMG DAMN I

Recently I've been obsessing over the pierce the veil album 'a flair for the dramatic' it's sO GOOD AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE SONG CURRENTS CONVULSIVE THE LYRICS ARE ON POINT for exampLE:

"For you I'd count the salt under the sea"
(like wtf that's perfect how)

I also love this whole paragraph in the song:
"(Gather round, gather round!)
Ladies and gentlemen come from far come from wide, the moment you've all been waiting for. Tonight, join us as we explore the spine-chilling mystery of death, and the miracle of resurrection!"
This part of the song is kinda weird because its talking but I like it ok

MICHAEL Michael M I C AHLEEBADWSF DYED HIS HAIR BLUE ITS BLUE ITS BLUE I DIED

------------------------------------------

"Beyond the sea blue light,
I met the love of my life

She'd rather see me dead than face me

I like your starry eyes
They yell, "Surprise, surprise!"

I'm in love, but not for long."

~ Currents Convulsive by Pierce the Veil

(I use ptv songs too much oops)

**********************************

Luke's POV

"Do you even know where you're going?" Ashton chewed on his thumbnail, sounding genuinely concerned rather than teasing. I sarcastically scoffed and gripped the wheel, driving along the barren road.

"'Do you even know where you're going?'" I mocked in a higher voice, making Ashton burst into a fit of giggles. "Yes, of course I know where I'm going, by the way," I was smiling so hard from making Ashton laugh that it effected my voice, "just go to sleep or something, it's gonna be a while."

Ashton didn't try to argue and curled into himself, head resting against the window and eyes shut. I wanted to stop the car just to kiss Ashton, but I was lucky he even trusted me driving in the first place.

Despite my outwardly attitude, I was a little bit nervous. I had actually planned out this date a lot more than Ashton thought I did, and I really hoped he would like it.

I drove away from the city, purposely aiming for the countryside.

---

The sun was close to setting by the time I found a good place to stop. Ashton slept the whole way, and sometimes I quickly glanced at him to make sure he was still breathing.

I temporarily stopped the car along the side of the road, looking out at the secluded hill. It took two damn hours to find a place like this, but it was worth it. Ashton continued to sleep as I mentally cheered at how clear the sky was. Perfect.

Now, the hard part; finding the heart to wake up Ashton. He looked so innocent and peaceful, strands of hair falling in his face as he leaned on the car door.

"Ash?" I inquired softly, leaning over to the boy and shaking him gently. To my surprise, his eyes fluttered open, a sleepy expression on his face. Ashton blinked twice, looked up at me, and then out the window. He took a sharp intake of breath in surprise,

"Where are we?" He was fully awake now, leaning up in his seat and staring in awe at the sky, which was streaked orange and yellow as the sun began to touch the horizon.

"Um, I'm not exactly sure. We're two hours away from the city." Probably not the best thing to say, since Ashton visibly panicked and clutched onto my arm, bringing me down on the corner of his seat.

"Do you even know how to get back?" he freaked out, his breathing quickening. I cradled his cheek, lightly kissing his shaky lips.

"Calm down, babe. I'm not stupid," I reassured, and Ashton relaxed a little. A smile broke out on his face,

"Okay, but you're still stupid." He giggled as I rolled my eyes fondly,

"Whatever. We're missing the sunset, c'mon!"

I led Ashton out of the car and opened the trunk, revealing two sleeping bags, pillows, and a tent just incase. Ashton was taken aback,

"I thought you were just making this up as you went along," he chuckled sheepishly, obviously feeling bad for doubting me.

I shrugged and smirked, not wanting to admit I got lucky that they were in there.

We pulled out the pillows and the sleeping bags, leaving the tent in there for now.

"If I knew where we were going to stop I would've raced you to it," Ashton spoke up, playfully shoving my shoulder when I looked at him. I smiled fondly, ruffling his hair.

"Aw, that's too bad. I would've won, anyway." I teased, wrapping my arm awkwardly around the flustered boy since I was holding a pillow, kissing the top of his head as we walked through the grass.

After walking for a few more minutes, the car and the road was far out in the distance. I stopped and dropped my stuff, and Ashton did as well. I sat down, looking up at the sky. The sun was a little more than halfway past the horizon. Ashton sat down next to me, naturally leaning into my side. He stared up at the sky, too, eyes bright.

"I've never--I've never really seen the sun set like this." He breathed, face illuminated by the orange and yellow light. Ashton's breath was taken away by something so simple, it was almost endearingly childish the way he smiled at how pretty the sky was.

I slung an arm around his shoulders, smiling when he snuggled into my side.

"I'm glad you're seeing your first sunset with me, then." I didn't think at how cliché that sounded, but Ashton didn't seem to mind. I couldn't help but stare at him instead of at the sky, making a shy smile form on his face. He glanced up at me,

"What're you looking at me for? The sun is almost gone and you're missing it," Ashton mumbled, avoiding my eyes timidly. I smiled weakly, my thumb brushing against his cheek.

"Can't you see? You're even more beautiful than the whole damn sky and all of the stars in it, love." I found myself saying, and it was the truth. Ashton slowly turned his head towards me, letting his hair fall in his face. He played with his fingers and looked down,

"I don't--I'm not." He managed to say, biting his lip. Ashton didn't know how to accept compliments, even though he got them from me everyday. I circled my arms tighter around his waist, leaning forward and kissing his neck.

"I think you are." I let him not say anything for a while and rubbed circles on his hips, making Ashton relax.

He finally looked at me, smiling weakly. "I'll never get used to it, y'know?" I sighed sadly, kissing the side of his head.

"I know, but you should. You're so beautiful." I mumbled close to Ashton's ear, making him shiver. Before I could lose all of my control and kiss the hell out of him, he looked up at the sky and gasped.

The stars glittered brightly in the night sky, making Ashton's eyes just as bright. "There's so many of them!" He was so used to not seeing them at all in the city, so this was a shock. Ashton smiled widely at me, "They're so pretty, Lukey. Thank you,"

I almost thought he was thanking me for putting the stars up there, but then I realized he was talking about the date.

"Aw," I cooed, engulfing Ashton into my arms so that his head rested against my chest, "I'm glad you're happy. I was honestly worried you'd think this was lame or cliché." I admitted, making Ashton giggle a bit.

"Well, it is a little cliché, but I like it. I enjoy myself anywhere I go, as long as I'm with you." I felt my cheeks grow warm at that as I quickly teased him,

"And you think I'm the cliché one?"

After staring at the stars a little while longer, I let my eyes travel to Ashton's lips. He took notice, a blush coating his cheeks.

"Stop staring and just kiss me, idiot."

And I couldn't say no.

------------------------------------------

IT'S SHORT BECAUSE I'LL HAVE A PART TWO OUT PROBABLY TOMORROW

I'm doing a part two because there's still something I haven't decided I wanted to do yet... Should I have smut/implications of it in the chapter (aka the second part of it)? It seems like the right time I think, idk

It's just I'm so dirty minded yet I get shy over smut which is weird but if I ever write smut I'd want to write it for this book yeahh

Lol I literally just wrote this as I went sorry its not original at all ~Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 3.1K 52
⤷ something is wrong, i can't explain. everything changed when the birds came. [completed] → content warning: depression anxiety ...
30.1K 595 37
[This story was all my idea, please don't steal. If you would like to do something close to this idea please message me requesting if you can. It is...