Spikes & Gloves Seulrene

By nomnom360

This story just kept coming into my mind and I wanted to write about it. There isn't too much angst...maybe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

7

308 9 10
By nomnom360

Seulgi POV

I stared in shock. Irene really slaps hard. I looked around the room and everyone had their eyes on us. 

Irene took my hand and lead me outside. Once we got outside, Irene started to lecture me.

"YAH! KANG SEULGI! Stop being so reckless." She lets out a frustrated groan and puts her hands on her head.

I just continue to look down. I feel so sorry for lying to Irene.

"Seulgi, you need to stop being so reckless. Please?" I look at her in the eyes and I can see some tears forming. Why is she crying? I started to panic.

"Hey. Why are you crying?" I pulled her into a hug and heard little sniffles. 

"Do you know how worried I was?! I heard that you were hurt badly from Moonbyul and left practice early to check on you!" She hugged me tighter and I felt a little happy and touched. Not a lot of people show me that they are worried about me. Not a lot of people care, but Irene does and I felt so grateful to her. 

She pulled apart and looked me in the eyes.

"Promise you won't be so reckless anymore? I don't want you to get hurt. You really do look bad right now." She wiped her tears and then grabbed my wrist. 

"Where are we going?" 

"To my house, let me treat your injuries." She didn't even look behind at me and continued to look forward. Before I knew it, we were already in front of her house.

She let me inside and I saw a small girl sitting on a couch in front of the TV. She looked back at us and smiled when she saw Irene.

"Irene unnie!" (A/N Yeri calls Joohyun Irene because she was so used to it...actually she might have forgotten Irene's real name entirely. Only Solar calls Irene Joohyun...You'll find out why later)

I hear Irene sigh and then I see her look at the little girl.

"Hey Yeri." The little girl named Yeri looked at me and smiled.

"Who is she?" Yeri asked.

"Yeri this is my friend Seulgi. Seulgi, this is Yeri my little sister." I looked at Yeri and smiled at her.

"You're pretty like your sister. I guess it runs in the family." I saw Yeri smile a little and then she looks at Irene.

"I like her Irene unnie." Irene just smiles and looks at me. 

"Hey, I'm gonna go get the first aid kit." I nod and then watch her walk away. I look at Yeri who looks at me suspiciously.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 11 and you?" (A/N: IDK Sorry I always thought Yeri would be a young kid in these types of stories)

"I'm 22."

"Do you like my sister Unnie?" I choke on nothing and look at Yeri shocked. That was random and unexpected.

"I'll take that as a yes." Yeri looks young, but I can tell that she is very mature for her young age. She looks up at me and her expression changes immediately.

Wow. I guess the death stare is also a trait that they have as well.

"If you hurt my sister, you will pay." I nod at her quickly and then her expression changes back to normal like nothing had ever happened. 

Irene comes back with the first aid kit and looks at me and Yeri.

"Yeri what did you do to Seulgi? She looks like she just saw a ghost." I look at her and thought, No, I just saw Yeri.

"I didn't do anything. Right Seulgi?" I look at Yeri and she is smiling at me innocently like she didn't just give me a death stare. 

"Ya she didn't do anything." To say I was scared of this little girl was an understatement. I was terrified of this little girl. She changed to happy, to evil, to innocent way too quickly for comfort. 

Irene just looked between us two and shrugged. 

"Hey Yeri, we're gonna go to my room. SO DON'T BOTHER US!" Irene took my hand and then dragged me to her room. We got into her room and she closed the door.

"Sit on my bed." She ordered. I immediately follow her order. I'm kind of scared of Irene too. 

She looked at my scars and scratches and started to clean them. I winced in pain and every time I did, she would reply with a sorry. She kept her focus on my injuries and continued to fix them up.

I started to stare at her and noticed how late it was getting. I then noticed that it was past 5:30 and that she was late for work.

"Hey, Irene?" 

"Hmm?" She didn't take her eyes off of my injuries and started to wrap my arm.

"Don't you have work to go to? I don't want you to be late." Once she was done bandaging me up, she looked at me in the eyes.

"It's fine, I already asked for a day off." I looked at her confused.

"Why?"

"To take care of you pabo." We both stayed there staring at each other. 

"Sorry I slapped you." I looked at her surprised. That was out of nowhere.

"It's fine."

"No it's not. I shouldn't have done that. I was just so angry that you were reckless and let yourself get hurt. I was also angry because I left volleyball practice and asked for a day off from work because of you. My manager is probably so angry at me right now." 

I looked at Irene and noticed her looking down. I felt so bad for lying to her. I also felt bad that she left practice early and took a day off of work for me. She really is a great person. I feel really grateful to have someone like her in my life.

"I'm sorry." I look down as well. Irene just sits next to me on the bed and leans her head against me. I felt my heartbeat raising.

"Don't be sorry Seulgi. I wanted to take care of you and make sure that you were okay." 

"I just have one question for you." She raises up her head and looks at me seriously. Her tone turned serious too and it made me nervous.

"Did you really get those bruises and scratches from practice today? Or is it because of something else?" I felt my heartbeat rise and began to start to panic. 

"I got these from practice. I promise you." I don't know how, but I answered firmly. I actually believed myself for a little bit. 

I hear Irene sigh.

"Seulgi, I know when you are lying." My heart stopped after that and the fear rose again.

"If it's because of your mother, then I won't do anything about it." I looked at her shocked. I didn't think that she would actually say that.

"I just want you to be honest with me. Please. You know I care for you right? I will let you fight it on your own, but I also want to be a support to you. Please just tell me if anything is wrong. I don't want you to be holding in your emotions and feelings."

"I'm sorry Irene."

"Don't be sorry. I'm just worried for you." She leans her head on my shoulder again. For once in my life, I felt like someone cared for me. She lays down on her bed and I follow as well. We both stare at the ceiling for a little bit. 

"I'm a little tired so let's rest. You really need it." I agree and we both get under her blankets and fall asleep.

I hear a knock on the door and open my eyes. I see Yeri looking at us with wide eyes and then she runs away. I hear Irene groan and then wake up beside me. 

"What happened?" She asked. She was still a little tired. 

"Your sister saw us sleeping together and then ran away." I shrugged it off, but Irene on the other hand widened her eyes and ran outside of the room. 

I followed her and I came face to face with her parents. they both looked at us shocked.

"So what Yeri said was true." Her dad said. 

"What did she say?" Irene asked with a serious tone. 

"She told us that you brought home a girl and slept with her." My jaw drops and I could feel my cheeks heating up. I look over to see what Irene's reaction was and she looked as flustered as me.

Irene then looked at Yeri who was looking at us with an innocent face. She really is the devil.

"YAHHH! BAE YERIMMMM!" I watched Irene start chasing Yeri with a death glare in her eyes. It looked like she had a dark aura around her body. I was scared for Yeri's sake. 

I then looked at Irene's parents.

"Wow, our daughter is so grown up. She finally brings home someone." I look at her parents and my jaw drops.

"Uhh we aren't dating. I'm just a friend." I said while looking at Irene chasing Yeri. I smiled at how cute they were and at how Irene acted like a little kid. 

I really am whipped for you Irene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.7K 45
Seulgi is a secret agent and Irene is a model, they're exes with a problematic past, one of them cheated and one just left, not asking for closure or...
23.6K 860 27
*Third book in 'It's War' series. As everyone knows, Seulgi pretended to like V to hide her actual feelings for Kai. She does this because she doesn'...
2.2K 120 37
In the sprawling world of corporate powerhouses, two remarkable women stand out, each with their own compelling story. Irene, the charismatic CEO of...
13.4K 393 27
Bae Joohyun or Irene a new transferee in (Enter school name). She lost her parents due to some 'accident' her grandmother always says, she has a habi...