Love and Other Chemistry โ™ก Tr...

Galing kay huggyquinn43

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

DISCLAIMER
. . .
1 | Trevor
2 | Milly
3 | Milly
4 | Milly
5 | Milly
6 | Milly
7 | Milly
8 | Milly
9 | Milly
10 | Milly
11 | Trevor
13 | Trevor
14 | Milly
15 | Milly
16 | Trevor
17 | Milly
18 | Milly
19 | Milly
20 | Milly
21 | Trevor
22 | Milly
23 | Milly
24 | Jack
25 | Milly
26 | Milly
27 | Milly
Epilogue
NEW READS BY ME ๐Ÿ–ค

12 | Milly

2.6K 109 78
Galing kay huggyquinn43

Part Twelve:
A Little Not So Innocent Kiss

I stormed through the doors of the ice rink, my breath lost to me as I panted hard, trying to regain a regular heartbeat and a normal pace of breathing. I was so late that I'm surprised he was even still waiting around for me. I caught sight of his lean figure and body covered by a Iona jersey almost instantly, zoning in on him and making a direct beeline for the boy I so desperately wanted to see.

"Jack," I breathed, watching as his eyes lit up at the sight of me barrelling towards him. He opened his arms for me, bending slightly at the knees and awaiting my embrace with the sweetest grin I'd ever seen from the boy. "I'm so sorry that I'm late!"

He wrapped his arms around the small of my back, holding me close by the waist and spinning me around and around, chuckling blissfully.

"It's okay, beautiful," he grinned, leaning forwards to press his forehead to my own. "You know I could never be mad at you."

Giggling brightly, I let my arms come to rest on the pectoral muscles of his chest as Jack let me down gently, planting my feet firmly back on the ground with a sigh. He used both hands to cup my cheeks in a way I swore I'd felt by someone else before. The way his fingers glided over the hallows of my cheeks and bone of my jaw felt so familiar yet I couldn't place who else it could possibly be to have touched me this way.

"My sweet girl," he whispered, tracing the outline of my lower lip with his thumb. "Can I kiss you?"

With a bright grin and flushed cheeks, I let my glaze flicker to his. "Of course you can, silly."

And his lips were on mine in seconds, kissing me in a way I didn't realise could have me weak at the knees in moments, yet here I was. I used both hands to clutch at his jersey, trying to bring him as close to me as possible while also using him as a way of holding my own weight up. If I let go of Jack now, I'd surely collapse.

The way his lips felt against mine and the subtle taste of mint chewing gum and chocolate had me working on overdrive. I let out an involuntary whimper, which in turn allowed Jack to deepen our kiss, using his tongue to explore every inch of my mouth with curiosity. A swarm of butterflies or wasps or maybe just a whole damn zoo erupted deep in he pit of stomach, and quickly spread to my chest.

I pulled away for a fraction of a second, if only to take a well deserved breath. Flickering my eyes to his, I longed to see the way his swollen lips glistened and his chest heaved up and down by something as simple as kissing me.

I took in every inch of his features, the lines of sweat still on his neck from practice, his sharp jawline and perfect olive skin. The pliable lips I had the pleasure of kissing and his beautiful dirty blond hair that was so perfectly lined with curls. Lastly, I gazed longingly at his bright blue eyes, noticing the way they were no longer that shimmering sky blue tone, but instead, a deep ocean blue with hooded lids that proved to me the way the kiss we'd shared really had him feeling.

I had been wrong before. It wasn't Jack who I was kissing so passionately.

"Trevor," I whispered, bringing my arms up to wrap around his neck, my fingers immediately finding their way into the ends of his hair.

"Lift up for me, princess," he murmured, letting his lips graze mine as he dragged them down the skin of my jaw, planting his open mouth on my neck as I tilted my head back, allowing him access. I sprung off the rubber floor of the rink, lifting myself up to wrap both legs around Trevor's narrow waist. He brought his hands to the space below my thighs, gripping tightly to support my weight against him as he sucked lightly on the sensitive space below my ear, no doubt leaving his mark.

Without a word, his lips returned to mine in a feverish kiss, the sound of his breathless moans earning a well deserved whine out of me as I once again whispered his name.

He pressed me hard against a wall, lifting my arms above my head and holding them both in place with one hand. With his free hand, he gripped at the skin of my waist, right above my school skirt, his fingers disappearing under the fabric of my blouse to caress my figure in a way that was giving me goose bumps. He ground his hips hard against mine.

I gasped for air, pulling away for a fraction of a second before bringing my mouth crashing back to his. With a whimper, I wriggled out of the strong grip his hand had on me, forcing my arms out of his hold and clutching at the fabric of his jersey once more. I yanked him closer, earning an exasperated groan from the boy as his tongue dove past my lips and searched every part of me, as if trying to commit it to memory. 

"M-Milly," Trevor panted against my mouth, his swollen lips grazing against mine in the most sensual of ways. I hummed in response, trying to keep our moment going by pressing my hips further against him. With a deep growl, Trevor let his head fall to the space between the crook of my neck and my shoulder, his heart a hammering mess in his chest and his hands gripping at my body rougher then I think he meant for, but it felt too good to complain either way.

"Milly," he breathed again, pressing a final, gentle kiss on the tip of my shoulder before turning to face me. His bright blue eyes focused on nothing but me as he spoke his next words: "You know this isn't real, don't you?"

With a pounding chest and a heavy heart, I snapped to an up-right position in bed, concentrating hard on catching my breath and slowing my erratic breathing.

Just a dream. It was just a dream.

I let my gaze fall to the boy sleeping soundly to my right, his face squished against the pillows in the sweetest of ways and his eyes closed peacefully as his chest rose and fell with even repetitions. He was lying flat on his stomach, one of his arms pushed under the pillow to support his head, while the arm closest to me stretched out in my direction, leaving me to think that he had been resting it on some part of my body while we had slept.

With a heavy sigh of relief, I let my body fall back to its previous place in Trevor's bed, staring intently at the glow in the dark stars and planets that littered the boys ceiling.

Why the hell had I just dreamt about him? And in such a provocative way, too. I'd never really thought about any boy in such a way, other than Jack, of course. But never once had I thought of Trevor in that sense, or any sense even remotely similar, for that matter. He was the boy next door, my childhood acquaintance, the guy helping me get the boy I really wanted, not the boy I wanted to tear my clothes off and rail me again the locker room wall.

Maybe it was how close we had become that was forcing my mind to think up such scenarios. It was strange, however, that I hadn't woken up totally and completely repulsed by the idea, but instead with a shallow breath, flushed cheeks and tingling in places I'd never felt tingling before.

I pulled the covers to my chin, suddenly feeling vulnerable. What was happening to me? Why was I feeling these things and thinking about such interactions with Trevor? And why wasn't the thought of hooking up with him in the ice rink making me want to throw up? All signs pointed to a crush on the senior boy, but I wasn't about to let myself admit that, not even in my own mind or to my own heart. There was no way. Not a chance. I couldn't have feelings for Trevor, could I?

Letting my gaze fall back to him, I watched him silently in his peaceful state. His cheeks were slightly flushed and his hair was all over the place. I smirked at the sight of him, trying to push down the thoughts that threatened to make themselves known. That I was kidding myself, that Trevor was the most beautiful of boys I had ever laid eyes on, and I knew it. He rolled on his side, turning to face me and shuffling just a little bit closer under the covers. He must have been hot, because he kicked off the blanket in frustration that was far too adorable not to watch before burying his face deep in the pillows, a tiny sigh of contentment slipping through his lips.

I rolled over as well, settling in the bed in a position that allowed me to face him. Reaching out with a gentle hand, I used my fingers to brush away a lock of black hair that had fallen over his eyes, admiring the way his nose twitched at the feeling. The subtlest hint of a grin spread over his features as my fingers lingered softly between the locks of his hair. A grin of my own found its way to my lips, and I cocked my head to he side as I admired him in his state of ignorance for just a moment longer.

A murmur fell from Trevor's lips, muffled by the pillows but definitely audible enough to gain my attention. I leaned the slightest bit closer, in hopes he would speak in his sleep again.

"Milly," me mumbled gently, snuggling further into his sheets before speaking again. "Baby doll."

My eyed widened considerably, and I almost found myself scrambling out of bed at the sound of his voice. I reached out to place a heavy hand on his shoulder, shaking him lightly. If I didn't wake him now, I was afraid of what else I might hear from the sleepy boy as he rested. What if he had been dreaming too? What if his dream had been similar to my own?

Shaking the thought from my mind, I continued to shove him awake until he groaned groggily, peering one eye open to look at me, as if he'd forgotten I was sleeping with him in the first place. I sat on my knees right in front of his snuggled up figured, the t-shirt he had given me to wear the night before still hanging loosely from my body, one of my shoulders completely exposed to him. I glanced down at the tired boy with wide eyes and my lower lip pulled between my teeth, afraid that by waking him, I had somehow pissed him off.

"What is it, Milly?" he groaned, finally taking the time to open his other eye and lying slightly on his back to face me. He placed one hand behind his head, giving me the perfect view of his gloriously toned bicep, the other reaching out towards my figure, and without permission, Trevor began tracing patterns on the skin of my thigh just above my knee. He hummed blissfully. "You in my clothes isn't exactly the worst thing to wake up to."

With a grumpy frown, I crossed my arms over my chest.

He chuckled lazily. "You're only making it worse, princess."

My heart constricted so tight in my lungs I thought it might burst. There it was. The use of that word again.

Lift up for me, princess.

Without a word, I threw the covers off of my body, revealing the entirety of my exposed legs to the boy as I stumbled to my feet and made a direct line towards my clothes by his desk. I thought about just lifting his shirt right over my head, not a care in the world, but when I made a glance back in the boys direction, only to find his gaze exclusively on me as he followed my movements around his bedroom, I thought better of it.

"What are you doing?" he asked, propping himself up with his elbow on the pillow and his palm against his cheek. "Come here. Come back to bed."

I changed another glace at the boy I'd left in the king bed by the corner. He had an over dramatic pout on his lips and his arms held open for me to fall back into. I almost caved, wanting nothing more then to burrito myself in his muscular hold and allow him to draw those patterns he so often did on the places of my skin that were bare all day long.

"I gotta get home, Z," I mumbled, gathering my belongings and turning towards his connecting bathroom with a sigh. "God knows mom's already going to kill me for staying here."

"So I'll take you home," he shrugged, lifting himself to an up-right position and allowing me the view of his heavenly built stomach and chest. "We'll explain to her what happened and hopefully she'll be cool."

I glared at him dryly. "What? That I was about to go home last night when I decided that I'd much rather sleep beside a boy in his t-shirt and no pants and cuddle, instead? Cause that'll go down well."

"No, silly," he chuckled. "Though I'm certainly not complaining, you look fucking fantastic in my clothes."

I glared at him again.

"Okay, fine," he sighed, rubbing a hand over his face in an attempt to wake himself up and stop saying stupid things that give himself away so much. "We'll tell her we fell asleep studying in the living room, surely that's not the end of the world, right?"

"I guess that could be believable," I agreed, chewing the inside of my cheek in deep thought. "She knows that I'm tutoring you, and stuff."

Trevor raised a stupid, single eyebrow in my direction, a smirk on his lips that instantly gave me an insight to his thoughts. "And stuff?"

With burning cheeks and wide eyes, I turned on my heels and locked myself behind the sliding door of his Ensuite. I tired my best not to think of the dream I had just woken from, or the way Trevor's lips had felt pressed against every part of me that he touched.

I took a deep breath. "You know what I mean!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 14.1K 76
'passionfruit' โ€ข a conveniently famous influencer followed by a famous hockey player, who wouldn't notice? โ€ข jack hughes x oc โ€ข social media x real...
275K 7.1K 68
๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› ! โœฟโŽฏโŽฏ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ years of yearning and adoration for a certain boy finally turn exhausting. ๐Ž๐‘ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ june bauer's...
444K 4.2K 68
We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weekend.
52.4K 768 30
Seeing Jack again for the first time has done unfathomable things to Lyla's heart. They hadn't seen each other in years, and she thought she'd buried...