๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'

60.4K 2.8K 1.2K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺
𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
- - -

𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 wiz, mallyrich_, tootiedadon, and 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞.𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤$ happy c day to my luva🧸💙
𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣(𝙨) 𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 | 𝐰𝐢𝐳 |

𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙
𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟰 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲$
𝘵𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦

before the d'oussé & hickeys🤍

𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟱𝗽𝗺 • 𝟬𝟭/𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟴 • 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗼𝘀
𝟹,𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝟾,𝟿𝟼𝟾 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜

~ 𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 ~

𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲

"hey ya'll welcome or welcome back to my channel, i'm troy so if you didn't know now you do." the teenager spoke into her camera.

"i came into the guest bathroom, so imma show ya'll my baby before i answer yall questions." she said while walking slowly to wiz's bedroom.

troy cracked the door and zoomed in showing everybody wiz who was still asleep.

"he still sleep and it's almost five in the evenin." she whispered so she wouldn't wake him.

the camera then flipped so troy's face was being shown and the girl stuck out her tongue, "got that good good, okayyyy."

"alright let me go downstairs before he wake up." she walked slowly seeing as though her legs felt like jello and she still had to hold onto her crutch at the same time.

"anyways we goin ta the kitchen so i can steal his cheez its; its only fair." she grinned liked a child on christmas and placed the camera down so they could see her struggle to grab the box of cheese cracker snacks.

"got it." she had used her crutch to knock the box down into her right arm which was now in her sling that she took off yesterday and was slowly regretting it seeing as though her body ached all over.

"imma talk ta ya'll while i eat this whole box." she climbed up onto the island using her left arm and allowed her feet to swing.

"i asked ya'll ta ask me some questions on instagram so i could answer them." she scrolled on her phone while stuffing her face with wiz's snacks.

"mmkay! first question, when did you and your boyfriend get together?" she read.

"we started talkin in july but made it official in november, but we don't really care for titles." she explained.

"ummm when are you gonna start back with the hair videos?" she looked at the camera with a straight face.

"i know you see my good arm in this sling, but once my shoulder heals i can start doing hair again."

this went on for almost ten minutes if the video and as she finished up a question her eyes darted to the kitchen entrance.

"imma close my eyes and imagine that ion see my cheez its in yo hand." wiz said and shut his eyes before opening them again.

"you ate em all ain't it?" he asked her.

"ummm." troy's voice went high pitched and she giggled.

"see what had happen was.." she trailed off and looked at the camera.

"you gone go buy me some mo, tired a playin witcho ass." wiz grumbled and snatched the empty box and threw it away.

troy covered her mouth while her camera filmed everything.

"can i get a kiss please?" she asked using a hopeful tone.

"you kiss yo way ta gettin my damn cheese its." wiz said mugging her.

"hoe my goshhhh, i'll get you some more now come hereeeee." the girl dragged out her words.

wiz walked up to the island and was standing between her legs.

"you mad?" she asked him with a half smile on her face making him mush her head.

"fuck you think?" he resorted.

"i'll take that as a yes." she nodded to herself before quickly stealing a kiss which wiz wiped off.

"why did you you do that?" troy frowned.

"cause you ate my shit, yo lil ass don't deserve no kiss." he said.

"ya'll see how he be treatin me?" she asked while looking towards the camera.

"you. ate. my. stuff." wiz said slowly.

"i. know." troy mocked him.

"i'm takin this." wiz walked out the kitchen with her crutch and she groaned.

"childish bastard." she grumbled into the camera before it went black.

after a few seconds the setting in the video was different, troy was laying down in wiz's bed while elijah laid next to her watching youtube videos.

"hi pretty lady friends, i lijah!" the small boy introduced himself with a bright smile.

"i think they'll like you." troy told him.

"me too." he agreed before turning his attention back to his tablet.

"i don't know what else ta talk about and i wanted ya'll ta meet lijah, so i'm gonna end the video here. stay tuned for more uploads! all love, make sure you subscribe and like this video if you enjoyed it or dislike it, i don't give a fu... fudge." she caught herself and played it off.

"okay, bye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 34.5K 66
Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
194K 5K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.
40.7K 882 18
"๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช '๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช"...